PDA

View Full Version : Why for heavens sake expand ur mobster number?

bobic
06-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Ok, another question which i am wrestling with:

level 48 and i guess a fairly strong account but...only with 24 mobsters.
no 'live ones' only 'in game earned'.

Now what happens when i post my numer and it grows?
Better defense? > i can build defense-buildings or get better items
Better attack? > get better items.

Now, it is true that i wil get in range of better/ stronger mobs on the same level when expand, right?
Now, WHY would i do that?

plz explain, tnx!!

Aid
06-05-2012, 02:24 PM
At some point you may be sitting all by yourself...or with only a few other players. You will miss out on thug life goals since there would be no way for you to compete.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 02:27 PM
@OP

can you add me, code in sig.
Then I will explain how you can benefit by adding more mafia.
This is not no joke post.

Spartacus
06-05-2012, 02:28 PM
An extremely common mistake: More mafia members does not mean more strength!

Yes, you get better attack and defense stats but so do your rivals. Your attack and defense per mafia member will always decrease as you increase your mob.

Example: Player A has 500 mob and stats of 20k/20k. He only gets 40 attack and defense per mafia member. Player B has 100 mob and stats of 7k/7k. He gets 70 attack and defense per mafia member. Which player is stronger? Player B is stronger and is more likely to be in the top 5% of his mafia bracket than Player A.

sexkitteh
06-05-2012, 02:29 PM
yeah the whole point of the game is to make money so you can outfit more players so you can attack other people...

You DON'T need 500 players... as Aid said though... not many players in higher level with that many people in mob...

Knowing this though... you should be safe to level up (in reference to your other post)

Just make sure your guys have at any given time the best - once they do and you can afford more stuff add more players...