PDA

View Full Version : Please help, games reset!!!!

WeavaCreepa
06-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I lost my iPhone in a river, just got he new one, and now my base has been erased!

Does anyone know how to restore your previous games? I have lost everything in Modern War, Kindom Age, and Crime City.

Tate
06-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I wd send a ticket, if you can. you have to delete the games and then do a complete reinstall, as far as I know. Maybe the old phone is still working lol! I'd ask the devs to see what they say. Do it online and send an email to support, I hope they can help you out!

Gritix
06-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Oh gosh thats really bad I think there called tickets you send in but im not for sure try emailing Funzio, I think you can also restore everything if you log in on your iphone but only if you made a account thing on your other device.

WeavaCreepa
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
How do I send in this said ticket?

Thanks for your quick replys

spectra
06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
I lost my iPhone in a river, just got he new one, and now my base has been erased!

Does anyone know how to restore your previous games? I have lost everything in Modern War, Kindom Age, and Crime City.

Send a email (ticket) to support with your IDs (from the games you lost) they can restore them in your new device (I think)

WeavaCreepa
06-05-2012, 02:20 PM
i hope so. I have spent way too much time and money to start over. I was/am level 200, not trying to do all that again.

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 02:23 PM
It will be a big help if you remember your old invite code or your old UDID.

WeavaCreepa
06-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks for responding CC Mark. I cant recall ever having a invite code and Im not sure what VDID is? I had a friend visit my base and he took pics of it as its still there. My in game gamertage is WeavaCreepa

azy
06-05-2012, 06:34 PM
@WeavaCreepa would you be kind enough to let the forum know when you get back online? I'd like to know how long we have a free shot at you without fear of retaliation :)

azy
06-05-2012, 06:51 PM
Anyone else hears that in their head?

Tonight the Weava Creepa lights are gonna find me
Shinin' like the sun
(Wea-v-va- Cree-p-pa)
Smilin', havin' fun
(Wea-v-va- Cree-p-pa)
Feeling like a number one

Johnny70
06-05-2012, 07:03 PM
hi, did you make a funzio id on any of the games? from your in game menu tap on "more" then tap on "contact support"

give them your user names and your invite codes you have invite codes for each of your games thats how you get "allies" "mafia" whatever if you dont know them see if your friend does... at the least they will need your user names and the email address you used for your accounts and they will need the new device id number to push it to.... dont you have a back up on your laptop in your itunes account? you could restore the apps from there couldnt you?