PDA

View Full Version : Valor Spending?

Gritix
06-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey Modern War palyers, I have already seen two post I think on spending valor points and I was wondering what would be the best strategy for me to spend them on. I so far have only 34,109 but the real problem is I am only rank Corporal and I am have a hard time not spending my valor do to my units dieng so quickly. So please post any advice for me so i know what to do, Save up, or start spending. Thank you for reading.

Tate
06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Didn't you learn anything from the other threads? Why don't you ask there?

Gritix
06-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I was asking for a advice for my problem, not other players problems just mine didnt you read the tread I just posted? You might want to read it again to see what im talking about.....

-->FISH<--
06-05-2012, 02:26 PM
I was asking for a advice for my problem, not other players problems just mine didnt you read the tread I just posted? You might want to read it again to see what im talking about.....

Its not hijacking a thread if its on the same topic....Everyone in the forum is trying to get people to stop opening 3 or 4 of the same threaded topics. That's it....Just a cleaner, easier to operate, environment for everyone.

Poopenshire
06-05-2012, 02:45 PM
May I interject? If you have a solid valor income system then by all means spend it. The problem comes as you go higher, yes alot missions pay more but they become longer and more difficult to complete. I would still if I was you concentrate on income to buy units to supplement you valor. In whale levels man cannot live on valor alone.

Tate
06-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks fish, for clarifying for him. I guess I wasn't clear, not trying to create an issue. And poop is absolutely spot on, again!