PDA

View Full Version : Increased Respect Payouts

kinghansen
06-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Whats the deal with everyone saying the respect payouyts have been increased for robberies? I still get the same amount of respect that I always have...

Fredo
06-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Can't opine on your experience, but I'm definitely getting more RP from robbing the usual suspects - laundromats, collection agencies and lofts.

Aid
06-05-2012, 12:12 PM
I noticed today they seem to have dropped back down. Days ago when I hit a level 10 ice cream shoppe I received 10 RP, today I received 5

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Shouldn't be the case because at the start of event it was an extra xp per robbery on a rival building then with the 10th weapon an extra xp was included for example:

Old rate lvl 1 upscale night club 3xp : 1rp per hit

New rate lvl 1 upscale night club 3xp : 2rp per hit

New rate + evicerator lvl 1 upscale night club 3xp : 3rp per hit

If you not getting that then I'm not sure.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 12:18 PM
I noticed today they seem to have dropped back down. Days ago when I hit a level 10 ice cream shoppe I received 10 RP, today I received 5

Let me check.

You are correct it must have been a glitch on conzio's part it back to normal but thanks for the 24 hours of extra 1xp.

dudeman
06-05-2012, 12:20 PM
I get the same RP as always, it hasn't changed for me.

Out of all the people saying the RP from robberies has gone up, how many of them own the Sig and/or the Midas? Don't forget the delay with the Black Widow was supposedly because the way they had things working "wasn't the best", so maybe the modifier bonuses are doing something differently.... ?????

Coco c
06-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I get the same RP as always, it hasn't changed for me.Out of all the people saying the RP from robberies has gone up, how many of them own the Sig and/or the Midas? Don't forget the delay with the Black Widow was supposedly because the way they had things working "wasn't the best", so maybe the modifier bonuses are doing something differently.... ?????Good theory Dudeman. I have both and my respect from robs was up yesterday but back to normal now.

Babytway
06-05-2012, 12:28 PM
yes it is back to normal today. i was enjoying the extra bonuses, i think it was just a glitch on funzio side.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 12:30 PM
yes it is back to normal today. i was enjoying the extra bonuses, i think it was just a glitch on funzio side.

Thanks for making them aware but was fun while it lasted.

After a while I too thought it was the norm, oh well.

DenZ1
06-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Same here Was definitely a glitch. 24rp com Loft was very nice while lasted :)

Fredo
06-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Well damn, sounds like they nerfed the extra RP. Bummer.

dudeman
06-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Well damn, sounds like they nerfed the extra RP. Bummer.

No, no, here's what actually happened. Funzio has received a large number of tickets regarding respect cheaters, so they made a temporary change that enabled many players to gain a lot more RP than normal. This was done to make people believe that players with huge amounts of RP items and very few fights/robberies are legitimate. The purpose of making players believe cheaters are legit is two-fold. First, it will reduce the number of tickets/cheater reports sent in which creates less of a workload for customer support, and second, it means that funzio's non-action against cheaters will be less noticeable.

Prove me wrong :)

ShawnBB
06-05-2012, 01:01 PM
No, no, here's what actually happened. Funzio has received a large number of tickets regarding respect cheaters, so they made a temporary change that enabled many players to gain a lot more RP than normal. This was done to make people believe that players with huge amounts of RP items and very few fights/robberies are legitimate. The purpose of making players believe cheaters are legit is two-fold. First, it will reduce the number of tickets/cheater reports sent in which creates less of a workload for customer support, and second, it means that funzio's non-action against cheaters will be less noticeable.

Prove me wrong :)

Only people who works in funzio can prove you are wrong or right

One day RP "surprise" not gonna help whatsoever,unless they hold it for at least a week.
RP cheaters still easy as fck to detect, I have no idea where did your ridiculous assumption come from...

Btw, maybe 60% of the players didn't even realize that robbery RP ever increased.

sexkitteh
06-05-2012, 01:01 PM
ALL YOU SCUM THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF FUNZIOS MISTAKE ARE CHEATERS!!!!!!CHEEEEEATERSSSS!!!!!

lolzz....

dudeman
06-05-2012, 01:04 PM
ALL YOU SCUM THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF FUNZIOS MISTAKE ARE CHEATERS!!!!!!CHEEEEEATERSSSS!!!!!

lolzz....

Yes. This. Exaaaaaaaaaactly!

Also, I sense that some individuals may need to have their sarcasm detectors sent it for a tune up. ;)

J-Rizzi
06-05-2012, 01:37 PM
They have just come back down...and see my new thread and you'll really be asking questions!!!
Whats the deal with everyone saying the respect payouyts have been increased for robberies? I still get the same amount of respect that I always have...