PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Press Conference

G Wiz
06-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello Crime City forum, or should I say beverley hills 90210? There have been a lot of rumors circulating the game and forum about the COLD mafia joining forces with "Paypal's" very own Payam.

There is no allegiance with him whatsoever. It was just another hat trick to stir up drama through a fairly new group of peeps that have no idea of this guy's history.

He took note of noodles post calling out COLD members, and jumped on the opportunity to weasel his way into our gang.

Swifty
06-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Free advice to all: Have nothing to do with Payam. If he posts on your wall, erase his message and do not reply.

G Wiz
06-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Free advice to all: Have nothing to do with Payam. If he posts on your wall, erase his message and do not reply.I a-GREE with what your saying here

mnju_03
06-05-2012, 11:53 AM
G - CNN, What are your comments on this weeks possibility of nobody remembering this?

Joeycool
06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Good move G Wiz :cool:

Johnny70
06-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Hello Crime City forum, or should I say beverley hills 90210? There have been a lot of rumors circulating the game and forum about the COLD mafia joining forces with "Paypal's" very own Payam.

There is no allegiance with him whatsoever. It was just another hat trick to stir up drama through a fairly new group of peeps that have no idea of this guy's history.

He took note of noodles post calling out COLD members, and jumped on the opportunity to weasel his way into our gang.

I'm still a bit confused about the condoning cheating part, whats the deal? was I wrong in assuming you are the type of person\player that doesnot condone cheating... Havent I heard you speak out against it on here? I dont mean to be jumping on you about this, I just think either I'm missing something here or maybe you have yourself in position you didnt think through or didnt understand the whole situation.. my position on cheaters of any kind is I do my best to pound on and rob them as often as I possibly can and that includes anyone protecting cheaters under the umbrella of a mafia, club, or gang....

Dwizzy
06-05-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm still a bit confused about the condoning cheating part, whats the deal? was I wrong in assuming you are the type of person\player that doesnot condone cheating... Havent I heard you speak out against it on here? I dont mean to be jumping on you about this, I just think either I'm missing something here or maybe you have yourself in position you didnt think through or didnt understand the whole situation.. my position on cheaters of any kind is I do my best to pound on and rob them as often as I possibly can and that includes anyone protecting cheaters under the umbrella of a mafia, club, or gang....
+1.
I ran into milkman of bris who claimed all of his 500 high end items were completely legit on a 500k iph. 500 FBI shields, 500 yachts, 500 landmines and other nice loot totaling about $75 billion in game dollars. Yeah that's super legit.

G Wiz
06-05-2012, 12:12 PM
G - CNN, What are your comments on this weeks possibility of nobody remembering this?Drink a lot of water and take daily recommended dosage of ginko biloba and fish oils to stimulate brain function.

Good move G Wiz :cool:Trying to fix and repair! LoL...busy job.

I'm still a bit confused about the condoning cheating part, whats the deal? was I wrong in assuming you are the type of person\player that doesnot condone cheating... Havent I heard you speak out against it on here? I dont mean to be jumping on you about this, I just think either I'm missing something here or maybe you have yourself in position you didnt think through or didnt understand the whole situation.. my position on cheaters of any kind is I do my best to pound on and rob them as often as I possibly can and that includes anyone protecting cheaters under the umbrella of a mafia, club, or gang....Here is the thing Johnny, a lot of members in the COLD mafia are new to the general forums and is still being caught up on the intricate details such as economy, and equipment selections other than Gold spending.

Originally, this gang was only made of about 4 people...sean, baroness, outcoldking and myself. It literally exploded over night. Before I knew it, we had about 50 people in our mob! We were never trying to take over Crime City but we got propelled into a big war because of all the attention. The fact that some cheaters got into our gang did hurt our reputation, but they have been dealt with; and we are still screening inventories.

So right now I want to say thank you to all who exposed the cheaters for who they are!

Thr COLD mafia does NOT condone cheaters, glitches, hackers or funzio employee (singular). As a result of this, we are now more organized than ever. We have official screening that new recruits must go through, we have an out-client contact system and we are now more vigilant as a whole!

mnju_03
06-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Drink a lot of water and take daily recommended dosage of ginko biloba and fish oils to stimulate brain function.

Thank you, G!

Johnny70
06-05-2012, 01:06 PM
thanks for the explaination wiz, you have a lot of damage control to do. as someone who considers you a friend on here I would strongly suggest you figure out a way to straighten it out with noodles he is the leader of the Indians, at this point a war has been declared and there are a lot more Indians than people seem to know about and we are all loyal to our club and our leader, you might be suprised at how many of the people on the forum are Indians....

G Wiz
06-05-2012, 01:18 PM
thanks for the explaination wiz, you have a lot of damage control to do. as someone who considers you a friend on here I would strongly suggest you figure out a way to straighten it out with noodles he is the leader of the Indians, at this point a war has been declared and there are a lot more Indians than people seem to know about and we are all loyal to our club and our leader, you might be suprised at how many of the people on the forum are Indians....I Definately respect the Indians even way before there was a COLD Mafia.

But we are a young group nonetheless and there is a lot of work to do. We have a long way to go before we achieve the staticular fortitude of a lot of Indians and many other higher up's in the game, but we won't back down from a challenge.

Also, we have a few things up our sleeves that will be coming when we reach those levels ;) stay tuned