PDA

View Full Version : Glory days are over

LeBarticus
06-05-2012, 10:06 AM
I used to be able to just blindly attack down the rival list until I hit a cash cow. I logged on this morning to find that Fudge Packer (think I've seen him around here) raided my off shore oil rig and took my first couple boxes from the event. :(. I then went to attack people on the rival list and hit hello kitty by accident (who destroyed me lol). Looks like I've got some allies to drop, camping to do, and tapjoy to hit up.

And I used to be so strong for my level. Damn you funzio for coming up with clever ways to make me level up

lanemondo
06-05-2012, 10:15 AM
I used to be able to just blindly attack down the rival list until I hit a cash cow. I logged on this morning to find that Fudge Packer (think I've seen him around here) raided my off shore oil rig and took my first couple boxes from the event. :(. I then went to attack people on the rival list and hit hello kitty by accident (who destroyed me lol). Looks like I've got some allies to drop, camping to do, and tapjoy to hit up.

And I used to be so strong for my level. Damn you funzio for coming up with clever ways to make me level up

What level you at and what's your stats? Can't be nice being beat on by a fudge packer

Bronson
06-05-2012, 10:20 AM
What level you at and what's your stats? Can't be nice being beat on by a fudge packer

Lol Lebart got raided by a fudge packer and beaten up by a girl, the glory days are well and truly over my lad!!!

Fudge Packer
06-05-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry mate, to be fair all I do is go down the rival list now until I see some nice unvaulted cash or buildings to raid.

The events have made me level in recent weeks, I have done 25 since the last PVP event.

Sorry for taking that small amount of cash, add me and it won't happen again.

You could also blame war priest he taught me all I know :)

LeBarticus
06-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Lol Lebart got raided by a fudge packer and beaten up by a girl, the glory days are well and truly over my lad!!!

Ahahahahah I know, my self esteem just stooped lower than hell.

LeBarticus
06-05-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm sorry mate, to be fair all I do is go down the rival list now until I see some nice unvaulted cash or buildings to raid.

The events have made me level in recent weeks, I have done 25 since the last PVP event.

Sorry for taking that small amount of cash, add me and it won't happen again.

You could also blame war priest he taught me all I know :)

Lol it's all good, it's a war game. Wouldn't mind allying up though I'll shoot you my ID

Fudge Packer
06-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Lol it's all good, it's a war game. Wouldn't mind allying up though I'll shoot you my ID

Added you mate, sorry again mate

LeBarticus
06-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks bro no problem. Hope you got some satellites from those boxes :D Did ya? did ya? Lol

Fudge Packer
06-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Thanks bro no problem. Hope you got some satellites from those boxes :D Did ya? did ya? Lol

Yes mate upto 8 of them now, been a lucky run so far for me, but I won't get another for the rest of the event, even though I will open loads, I just won't spent gold to line this companys pockets until they sort out all the issues

LeBarticus
06-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Woww nice work! I just got my first one a couple seconds ago :P

Hopefully my luck will change!

LeBarticus
06-05-2012, 10:39 AM
And yeah I never spend gold on events. I'd rather something with guaranteed return.

Although the only time I got to 10 in an event I used gold to open two or three times.... Not worth the gamble though

Dreno33
06-05-2012, 04:54 PM
my lad!!!

lol europeans :rolleyes:

azy
06-05-2012, 06:14 PM
I knew the party was over for me when I was going down the list and accidentally hit a guy with a 200,000 defense score. Sigh... There's a definite downside to 'spray and pray'.

manbeast
06-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Lebart-I noticed the same thing as ur OP when I leveled from 87 to 91 during the pvp event. I was shocked at how different my rivals list is. At 87 most players were below 10k def. now at 91 the avg def is 20k. And my stats havent went uP at all. It's crazy.

I felt like a shark in a fish tank. Now I'm a shark in a dolphin tank lol

Biermaken
06-05-2012, 07:11 PM
This is Fudge Packers glory days. He prolly like "finally I can defend myself."