View Full Version : Rob my level 4 rock cafe

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Silverbackspur level 154
500 mafia
Let me know if it's someone from the forum

Hacksaw Paul
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
I've been trying, lol, never seem to catch your RC. I did manage to collect on your NC once! Whoop whoop!! :)

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 07:07 AM
You've done me more then once haven't you? lol. I changed my name from rozza.
It's ready now as its just finished upgrading
Never fail to collect my 12/24/48's. Only collect my nc's twice a day

DenZ1
06-05-2012, 07:09 AM

I wonder I dont see you on my list any more.. just "rrozza" or somebody like that :)

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Still up for grabs!!

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Sorry I'm a Lilywhite too, so I'm out.

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Sorry I'm a Lilywhite too, so I'm out.

Ok no probs. would prefer to be robbed by a fellow spur though.

jmeijer
06-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Sorry I'm a Lilywhite too, so I'm out.You can only rob me or Ramshutu, we are the only regular forum users at lvl 124 if I'm correct.

Yahkin
06-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Got it. Thank you sir. :)

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Got it. Thank you sir. :)

Glad it was someone from the forum.
Did it take long to find?

Yahkin
06-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Glad it was someone from the forum.
Did it take long to find?

I did about 20 refreshes, and then messed with the ether by saying out loud, "Only 3 more tries." It showed up on the next refresh. lol

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 08:07 AM
You can only rob me or Ramshutu, we are the only regular forum users at lvl 124 if I'm correct.

I apologised to Ramshutu asked him if he was the forum guy but I noticed he had under 500 mafias and I was a rat cruncher so he may of declined the offer to add me to his mafia as by adding mafia would of got him to 500.
With your hood your the Don, I only hit you because you made a thread with Mikey as one of the 2 option so as I couldn't vote for you I voted on your in game player if that makes sense I thought it was a public poll & I chose you.

My code in my sig not forcing anyone but you may add me

Plus the pvp event made me trigger happy and I'm all gun blazing as I don't have 500 mafias to start thug life then it means under 500 player are the hunted.

Hunting is the practice of pursuing any living thing, usually wildlife or feral animals, for food, recreation, or trade.

jmeijer
06-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Well, it was meant to be a joke. Didn't know that it was taken wrong. But I've sent you a request.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Well, it was meant to be a joke. Didn't know that it was taken wrong. But I've sent you a request.

No I'm joking in truth I thought Don Jmeijer sounded familiar so I hit him but in truth I had an idea it must be a forum player but honestly wasn't because of the thread as I think I hit you before you created that thread.
With Ramshutu I did do a accident misclick on the rival list of pressing attack instead of rob and then when I saw that a building, I assumed he was syncing it with the other building. I help him out in my opinion as someone else would have munch the building.

Thanks for the invite peace.

Hacksaw Paul
06-05-2012, 08:33 AM

Too late, oh well, maybe next time! lol
Now you mention it I do recall your old name, why the name change dude?
Btw you will normally catch my NC at around 11 most nights, it's only level 1 for now but i may upgrade soon, what's the upgrade time??

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Too late, oh well, maybe next time! lol
Now you mention it I do recall your old name, why the name change dude?
Btw you will normally catch my NC at around 11 most nights, it's only level 1 for now but i may upgrade soon, what's the upgrade time??

Unlucky, changed my name for the only reason that I wanted it to be the same as my forum name.