PDA

View Full Version : The most hated man in Crime City

Burn
06-05-2012, 06:54 AM
I got this PM today from Payam. Under normal circumstances I would not expose anything that anyone says to me in private, but in this case, Payam is a despicable sneaky little worm who has never done anything in this game other than lie and manipulate.

He started contacting me on my wall a few days ago, initially with threats, but when it became clear that I am neither intimidated nor concerned about his 'virtual status', his attitude changed to one of empathy, talking about how we both 'act alone' and are Rat Catchers.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Payam, the most hated man in Crime City - NEVER trust anything he says, because every single move he makes is calculated to serve ONLY himself. In a game full of Rats, Payam is without doubt, King Rat...

Dear Burn,

I fight solo in Crime City. I don't have any gang and i help weaker players being bullied all day & night by trying to broker a peace between them. Talk smack or lie about me and you will be on my daily beat down list. I enjoy a challenge and take on people at the same level as me with close stats to mine.

Some players like Twinster, Sir Daniel, jm and Donkey Boy have fallen behind as they are too poor to keep up with my Gold buying. Currently there are only 3 players with higher stats than me that i know of, iceman, xenoke and Sam (all 3 have ganged up against me). They beat me up and i rob them back (they leave lots of links for me!!...hehehe...). I have a budget each month for Crime city and i will keep increasing my stats in my own time.

I have no beef with you but keep stirring up trouble on the forums about me and there will be no going back. I have a lot of rivals who spread lies about me as they cannot beat me in the game. Don't believe everything you hear.

P.S Regarding the post on the forums about me having noodles banned..
===============================
He has been posting some really rude messages on peoples walls (i'm one of about 30 players i know of). He used to attack me day and night when i was at Level 90 and he was about level 140. I paid for some gold and beat him up and he was such a sore looser than he asked about 15 of his friends to attack me. Most of them were much higher stat gold spenders. So i spent a fortune on gold and became the higher stat player at the time (until about 2 months ago when xenoke and iceman spent more than me due to beatings from me...). Noodles could not handle the constant payback (I call it Karma) - i beat him up up over 5000 times over 6 months and robbed him many times (even though he has only 3 buildings to collect). I beat up all the Indians all day and night, every day of the week (except for xenoke who i only can rob now without any losses). I drove him to madness and he lost his cool. He broke the rules and deserved the ban. For the record, i never reported his comments and i deleted them off my wall. I suspect his other rivals reported him. Joeycool in noodles gang and likes to blame me for everything. Joeycool is a real suck up to The Indians as he needs their protection (if such a thing really exists in Crime City).

This all the truth from 'Payam' in Crime City. This is my 1st ever message on the forums, i never had a forum account until today. Please do not publish this information - i just wanted to tell you the truth. Don't believe the lies on the forums from my rivals who i beat up every day! They can't beat me so they try to ruin my reputation.

Max Power
06-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Here we go....

Burn
06-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Oh, by the way, he is today posting messages on ppls wlls claiming he is now acting on behalf of COLD MAFFIA.

Sean, Barroness, you ought to talk to G-Wiz before you get yourself too closely affiliated to this guy. He will use you up and spit you out. Do not trust him.

tony187
06-05-2012, 07:02 AM
wtf is wrong wid dis guy

Twinkie
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
What the? How you get all that B? I'm so jealous, I never get that much text. Usually it's just "10-0 Chump".

The Billionaire
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
This was the message he sent me. He really doesn't like JoeyCool, don't worry Joey i think your sound, he's the idiot

noodles banned
Hi There,
I saw your post on the forums about noodles being banned. He has been posting some really rude messages on peoples walls (i'm one of about 30 players i know of). He used to attack me day and night when i was at Level 90 and he was about level 140. I paid for some gold and beat him up and he was such a sore looser than he asked about 15 of his friends to attack me. Most of them were much higher stat gold spenders. So i spent a fortune on gold and became the higher stat player at the time (until about 2 months ago when xenoke and iceman spent more than me due to beatings from me...). Noodles could not handle the constant payback (I call it Karma) - i beat him up up over 5000 times over 6 months and robbed him many times (even though he has only 3 buildings to collect). I beat up all the Indians all day and night, every day of the week (except for xenoke who i only can rob now without any losses). I drove him to madness and he lost his cool. He broke the rules and deserved the ban. For the record, i never reported his comments and i deleted them off my wall. I suspect his other rivals reported him. Joeycool in noodles gang and likes to blame me for everything. Joeycool is a real suck up to The Indians as he needs their protection (if such a thing really exists in Crime City).

This all the truth from 'Payam' in Crime City. This is my 1st ever message on the forums, i never had a forum account until today. Please do not publish this information - i just wanted to tell you the truth. Don't believe the lies on the forums from my rivals who i beat up every day! They can't beat me so they try to ruin my reputation.

Burn
06-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Twinkie... I think he thinks he can manipulate me, he probably believes that as I am so vocal on the forums, that I would be a great ally for him.

He is a horrible person. Sooner he is banned from the game the game the better.

Edit: it has been suggested that I might earn myself a forum ban over this post. If that happens, so be it. Payam has shown himself to be rascist, xenophobic and runs around CC making all kinds of perverse and disgusting posts - if Funzio see fit to ban me for exposing that fact, I'll be glad to leave.

QPR
06-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Twinkie... I think he thinks he can manipulate me, he probably believes that as I am so vocal on the forums, that I would be a great ally for him.

He is a horrible person. Sooner he is banned from the game the game the better.

Burn I got a pm on the forum from payam yesterday with the same message

Jill
06-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Here is mine .....
Payam (The Real one)
]Hi There,
I saw your post on the forums about noodles being banned. He has been posting some really rude messages on peoples walls (i'm one of about 30 players i know of). He used to attack me day and night when i was at Level 90 and he was about level 140. I paid for some gold and beat him up and he was such a sore looser than he asked about 15 of his friends to attack me. Most of them were much higher stat gold spenders. So i spent a fortune on gold and became the higher stat player at the time (until about 2 months ago when xenoke and iceman spent more than me due to beatings from me...). Noodles could not handle the constant payback (I call it Karma) - i beat him up up over 5000 times over 6 months and robbed him many times (even though he has only 3 buildings to collect). I beat up all the Indians all day and night, every day of the week (except for xenoke who i only can rob now without any losses). I drove him to madness and he lost his cool. He broke the rules and deserved the ban. For the record, i never reported his comments and i deleted them off my wall. I suspect his other rivals reported him. Joeycool in noodles gang and likes to blame me for everything. Joeycool is a real suck up to The Indians as he needs their protection (if such a thing really exists in Crime City).

Swifty
06-05-2012, 07:24 AM
And people are still buying his BFF scams.

All he has to do is call someone his BFF and stooges repeat his lies and attack his enemies for him.

It defies logic.

Jill
06-05-2012, 07:25 AM
And my reply...
[QUOTE=Jill]Thanks for the PM, really quite a surprise to receive your mail.

The truth Payam is, I really dont care, my thinking is simple, boys will be boys and as long as your enjoying yourselves and leaving me alone, well and good.

I have seen postings on in game walls in your name and in Noodles name, dont know if they are the real deal or not, however neither were very flattering because the things that was written were pretty grim, well at least, pretty grim to my thinking.

So may I wish you all the best in game and thanks again for taking the time to inform me your thoughts.

Joeycool
06-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Let me tell you about Payam.

I used to have both him and noodles in my mob.

Payam saw a post from noodles on my wall, and asked me why I was talking to Noodles. I told him I had been friends with Noodles and never had an issue with him form Day one.

Payam then started attacking all the strong Indians and saying "these attacks are from Joeycool" Of course I never asked him to attack. I was neutral and had nothing to do with their disagreements. The indians then obviously started attacking me as they though I was asking Payam to attack on my behalf.

I spoke to Payam and asked him to stop. He didnt. He just did it even more.

I spoke to noodles and Xenoke about the attacks and that I hadnt asked Payam to attack them. They both said they completely understood and realised that it was Payam just playing his games.

I didnt want to be associated with Payam after that. So I kicked him form my mob. And told him exactly what I thought of him and his tactics to get me beat up.

Payam now attacks and robs me on a daily basis. My stats are half the strength of his. Although he states in his PM to burn

"I enjoy a challenge and take on people at the same level as me with close stats to mine"

I dont think so.

With regards to Noodles posting on his wall he says "He has been posting some really rude messages on peoples walls"

Anyone who has received a wall post from Payam knows how hypocritical that is. Remember all the fake post from payam after he changed his name to Xenoke anyone?

He also says "I don't have any gang and i help weaker players being bullied all day & night"

and then further down

"Joeycool is a real suck up to The Indians as he needs their protection (if such a thing really exists in Crime City)"

Even contradicts himself. He protects the weak. Then states protection isnt possible.

You see what this guy is like. I could go on but its not worth it.

The facts speak for themselves. He attacks me constantly even though I have half his stats. He also tried to get all the indians to attack me just because I had a comment on my wall from my friend noodles. And then talks about how he was bullied by other players.

Its not just me who is half as strong as him who gets hit constantly either. Other forum member will confirm he hits them too. People like Ghost and Twinkie.

Dont get me wrong... I dont care if he attacks me. I have nothing to loose. No defence explosives. Never much cash on hand. So I just laugh it off.

He talks about how only 3 players can beat him. Rubbish! You just need to look at the stats of players like Donkey Boy, JM, or Sir Daniel, to see that he is talking complete non sense. They all rob him and beat him daily.

The next thing that will probably happen is that Payam will deny that he even emailed Burn... and that Burm is making it all up.

Anyway... ladies and gentlemen. I present to you... Payam. The biggest hypocrite and B.S er in Crime City.

xenoke
06-05-2012, 08:02 AM
I got this PM today from Payam. Under normal circumstances I would not expose anything that anyone says to me in private, but in this case, Payam is a despicable sneaky little worm who has never done anything in this game other than lie and manipulate.

He started contacting me on my wall a few days ago, initially with threats, but when it became clear that I am neither intimidated nor concerned about his 'virtual status', his attitude changed to one of empathy, talking about how we both 'act alone' and are Rat Catchers.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Payam, the most hated man in Crime City - NEVER trust anything he says, because every single move he makes is calculated to serve ONLY himself. In a game full of Rats, Payam is without doubt, King Rat...

Dear Burn,

I fight solo in Crime City. I don't have any gang and i help weaker players being bullied all day & night by trying to broker a peace between them. Talk smack or lie about me and you will be on my daily beat down list. I enjoy a challenge and take on people at the same level as me with close stats to mine.

Some players like Twinster, Sir Daniel, jm and Donkey Boy have fallen behind as they are too poor to keep up with my Gold buying. Currently there are only 3 players with higher stats than me that i know of, iceman, xenoke and Sam (all 3 have ganged up against me). They beat me up and i rob them back (they leave lots of links for me!!...hehehe...). I have a budget each month for Crime city and i will keep increasing my stats in my own time.

I have no beef with you but keep stirring up trouble on the forums about me and there will be no going back. I have a lot of rivals who spread lies about me as they cannot beat me in the game. Don't believe everything you hear.

P.S Regarding the post on the forums about me having noodles banned..
===============================
He has been posting some really rude messages on peoples walls (i'm one of about 30 players i know of). He used to attack me day and night when i was at Level 90 and he was about level 140. I paid for some gold and beat him up and he was such a sore looser than he asked about 15 of his friends to attack me. Most of them were much higher stat gold spenders. So i spent a fortune on gold and became the higher stat player at the time (until about 2 months ago when xenoke and iceman spent more than me due to beatings from me...). Noodles could not handle the constant payback (I call it Karma) - i beat him up up over 5000 times over 6 months and robbed him many times (even though he has only 3 buildings to collect). I beat up all the Indians all day and night, every day of the week (except for xenoke who i only can rob now without any losses). I drove him to madness and he lost his cool. He broke the rules and deserved the ban. For the record, i never reported his comments and i deleted them off my wall. I suspect his other rivals reported him. Joeycool in noodles gang and likes to blame me for everything. Joeycool is a real suck up to The Indians as he needs their protection (if such a thing really exists in Crime City).

that's my BFF !!!!

koralene
06-05-2012, 08:30 AM
I think we are giving him too much attention and if we ignore him... he will go away. Although, I firmly believe he works for Funzio... he gets away with too much in the game that others don't.

Burn
06-05-2012, 08:37 AM
If he works for Funzio, they need to put a leash on their dog - rascism is going way too far for any employed shill - even if his job is to antagonise, there are limits of good taste and basic human decency.

Navi Ho
06-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Well according to some posts on Payam's wall and other intel, the Professor has explain exactly what is going on with the Indians to the Cold mafia and their supposed leader "outcoldking" really admires Payam's style. Guess that explains where they are at. Here is hoping it is they just don't know what he is like and obviously there have only gotten the "one side of the story". Payam complaining about people lying about him!!!!! That is priceless.

Like many others, I initially got attacked from Payam for simply talking with noodles. As many other players at that time, I was getting Payam's daily reports of his sad tale, how he was now the hero of crime city, and his daily beat up list. all of which I deleted as I wanted nothing to do with him. I got the message about him dropping noodles from his number one target to number two because Anubis was going to become his main target for impersonating him on the forum. I was not mobbed up with noodles, we had just communicated a couple of times and shared some jokes about movies etc. So I wrote to noodles and simply said that this whole thing was getting really childish and then said "I guess if noodles is number two that must make Anubis "Minie-Me"". Next thing I know Payam calls me noodles lover and starts attacking. Tried to reason with him, indicating he had no right to even pretend to dictate who I chat with and that by his own definition he was bullying me given the difference in our levels and the amount of gold weapons he had. But the player playing the account then couldn't string together an intelligent reply/defense of his actions (since he supposedly was against bullies). So I have had a great time these past few month writing stories about Grand Pa Yam, the Flaming Delta, and others fictional although eerily accurate accounts of a character in Crime City. He now he claims he attacks people for talking smack, no one talked smack about him until he started harassing and lying about them. And for the record, the game is about attacking so I have no issue with being attacked or robbed. I do tire of the apprent need to apologize for every single attack or robbery though or else you are a bully.

Glad to see others see this player for what he really is, thanks for the post Burn.

koralene
06-05-2012, 08:49 AM
If he works for Funzio, they need to put a leash on their dog - rascism is going way too far for any employed shill - even if his job is to antagonise, there are limits of good taste and basic human decency.

Why would they? People are spending money to top Payam now... he is making Funzio thousands and thousands of dollars.

Lisa Roms
06-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the advice Burns. We will definitely keep it in mind...
Oh, by the way, he is today posting messages on ppls wlls claiming he is now acting on behalf of COLD MAFFIA.

Sean, Barroness, you ought to talk to G-Wiz before you get yourself too closely affiliated to this guy. He will use you up and spit you out. Do not trust him.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 08:50 AM
P your a poo sea get real we live in a real world.

People are fed up you spamming there wall and then you say people talk smack or lie about you.
I have weak stats wait till I get on the higher lvls you can beat me down till your hearts content as stat don't mean nothing to me.

You are fool of the month for the 9th month consecutive.
Congratulation.

Burn
06-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Because if they get caught, Funzio become the company that allowed an employee to use racist abuse as a money-spinner. That is dangerous ground they are walking, and a PR time-bomb - if he is an employee.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Because if they get caught, Funzio become the company that allowed an employee to use racist abuse as a money-spinner. That is dangerous ground they are walking, and a PR time-bomb - if he is an employee.

That exactly what I say plus he was able to come view my hood without being on my rival list or mafia list when I am only lvl 125, was lv 124 at the time.
Don't make sense how he can do that.

Navi Ho
06-05-2012, 09:17 AM
That exactly what I say plus he was able to come view my hood without being on my rival list or mafia list when I am only lvl 125, was lv 124 at the time.

Was it one of the several times when he dropped most of his mafia to hide from xenoke and company who were beating him? When you drop mafia to hide from higher levels do you not also get to see lower levels? Just asking.

nopenopenope
06-05-2012, 09:19 AM
No, you get to see low-mob players at the same +/- 1 level.

Fig Oni
06-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Was it one of the several times when he dropped most of his mafia to hide from xenoke and company who were beating him? When you drop mafia to hide from higher levels do you not also get to see lower levels? Just asking.

No about 3 days ago it was.

I asked: Why didn't he beat me down.
He replied: Why should I.
I replied back: Impressive.

jaywalker
06-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Troll level: over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Roms
06-05-2012, 09:38 AM
If he did not beat you up He might have simply seen one of your comment on somebody s wall and replied.

SevenO9
06-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Classic soap opera. Priceless.

Let me quote the great William Shatner: "Get a life!"

Swingle007
06-05-2012, 09:43 AM
I talked to him back and forth a few times yesterday after he attacked me for the very first time. Had no prior experience with him at all prior to that encounter. I sent him a MSG about it telling him he had a nice hood, that I'd seen all the discussion regarding his attitude on the forums, etc. I found him to be cordial and intelligent honestly. Might come as a surprise to some I'm sure, but I didn't get the feeling he was trying to suck up to gain favor and potentially gain a new ally or anything. He just spoke the truth about the war he was involved in with many and that was that. He even went so far as to warn me not to be nice to him on his walls in the future as it might lead to me being attacked by hordes of people who hate him. Anyway, it's a game that is designed to put people at odds with one another. The sooner people stop taking it personal and just learn that the nature of the game is to attack and steal from others the better off everyone will be. Let the guy play how he wants. In the end it's all just fantasy land anyway. Just my humble opinion. If he changes course and starts attacking me a million times a day and spamming people's walls with stuff about me do I really care in REAL life, of course not. It's like annoying people who talk trash or have irritating play styles on Xbox games, it's just par for the course. If you are a big gold spender who hates the guy then pound him into the ground, and if you can't handle his huge attack numbers and suffer for it that's not exactly his fault. Some days you are the ant, and other days you are the kid standing in the sun with a magnifying glass talking trash as you burn that ant. :-)