PDA

View Full Version : Happen to anyone else?

Gaming Will
06-05-2012, 06:34 AM
So I go to collect my 12h buildings and try to open a coffer. I collected everything open an enhanced bike and close the app. I go back 7 mins later To check something and all the buildings are ready to be collected again (not additional income) in fact $200k less than the first collection. And nothing showed up in my newsfeed about being robbed or attacked.

The coffer timer read 53 min and something.

Weird.

silverbackspur
06-05-2012, 06:36 AM
No sounds strange.

BOS
06-05-2012, 06:43 AM
So I go to collect my 12h buildings and try to open a coffer. I collected everything open an enhanced bike and close the app. I go back 7 mins later To check something and all the buildings are ready to be collected again (not additional income) in fact $200k less than the first collection. And nothing showed up in my newsfeed about being robbed or attacked.

The coffer timer read 53 min and something.

Weird.

Hacker/Glitcher... Just kidding :D I haven't seen that before. But I have had the following happen: Collected all my 1 hr and 3 hr buildings, left the game to anwser a text, returned to the game only to see all the buildings I'd just collected look like they were upgrading... another restart solved the prob.