PDA

View Full Version : Something is badly wrong

Napolemon
06-05-2012, 04:24 AM
Hi guys,
Not sure if this has been reported in a previous thread.
I am unable to attack a player who has over 15m.
I attacked him over 36h ago, took away about 2m by chunks of 300k and have been unable to attack him ever since (I can raid ago though but not worth the efforts).
I am getting the error message "Player is too weak to battle". I will try again in ago 12h to see of there is not a 48h reset of some sorts.

Is this happening to you also? Has Funzio changed something recently? If yes, would be great to know some details as this would dramatically change the PVP dynamics certainly for me and maybe others.
Thanks

Tctiger
06-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Some people have said they made it do you can only attack 8 times instead of 14 or something , I haven't tried it as targets like that are hard to find .

Napolemon
06-05-2012, 04:35 AM
I attacked about 8 times which was the max i could do before I started to get that message.

Copenhagen
06-05-2012, 04:38 AM
Same boat here. I am limited to 6 attacks on a rival. Additionally, I'm finding that I cannot re-attack for nearly 24 hours in which case I'm lucky to get 2 hits in before the "to weak to fight message".

Poopenshire
06-05-2012, 05:28 AM
I only see the too weak to fight after 8 attacks. Nothing else. My valor is dying just as fast as it ever did! Way to fix the valor loss issues funzio. why not give everyone the low casualty clitch its the only way to make things right!

Corsair
06-05-2012, 08:38 AM
I am also seeing the 8 hit limit, must be the new max over level 50? And yes, they apparently greatly increased the "too weak" window. 24 hours sounds right, I have one guy who keeps coming back and attacking once a day (why, I don't know, he rarely wins and gets no $). Have tried attacking back but always too weak.

Hmm...then again, I just counted at least 10 attacks on me in the last 24 hours. So, less than 24 hours, or some other factor is in play. I might just test this out and see how long and far over 10 mil I can go. I can can keep going, maybe it's nano time. Hadn't been planning on that...we'll see.

Poopenshire
06-05-2012, 09:39 AM
I was in the middle of raiding someone while getting raided on my boost buildings. I went back to my base and nothing showed. It took a half hour later to show my buildings having been raided and which ones to repair. This is totally unacceptable. A weaker player was able to raid my boost building to get a lucky win in and i had to wait a half hour to see what buildings where taken out. I could haver repaired it instantly had it shown me what was going on. I know there is some server lag, but they can show money loss instantly why not non-money raids.

Corsair
06-05-2012, 10:42 AM
OK, here's an update. Just got hit 8 times by a different player than earlier...6 wins, 2 losses (broke even, can tell the count by the amounts). So I just took another 8 hits, probably just over 2 hours from the last 8. So it looks like it might be preventing the same player from re-attacking for 24 hours, but a different player can attack within 2 hours. Might try to ping my rival and see if they can give me some intel. Anyone else seeing similar?

Poop, I have seen similar lag, in fact just now I got a push notice that I was attacked, opened the game, and it was not showing in my news feed. Had to go to another base to finally get the news flash and cash balance adjustment.

Speed ump
06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Poop, if you leave the game and come back you can see ot right away, what you're describing is not new at all. Corsair, once someone has been weakened , they can still attack to their hearts delight. It's just a limit to how much you can damage them. I gues funzio is saying they don't want you to attack, or of you do it's just a love tap.

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
The number of attacks per time increment is being investigated. Thanks!

Speed ump
06-05-2012, 01:44 PM
As far as I'm concerned, no more gold for funzio u til they fix this and many other issues. Their promises to fix things turns out not only to be smoke, but they create new issues which make things worse than ever. I think theyre sending a message. It's subliminal. Leave the game, leave, quit the game, it sucks.

Poopenshire
06-05-2012, 01:52 PM
As far as I'm concerned, no more gold for funzio u til they fix this and many other issues. Their promises to fix things turns out not only to be smoke, but they create new issues which make things worse than ever. I think theyre sending a message. It's subliminal. Leave the game, leave, quit the game, it sucks.

It seems not so subliminal anymore. I cannot believe so many glitches can exist, but I also believe some are not glitches but true hack accounts. The one thing I still think is a little wierd for my taste is the timing of some of the changes correlating to certain events or changes in the game. Much like the Boost buildings right after a major casualty rate change (or apparent change to the end user).

Tctiger
06-05-2012, 02:45 PM
So is getting half the battle points a bug too? Anything I make pvp usually goes replenishing my army so far .

Poopenshire
06-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Are you talking valor or battle points? I was not aware we could spend battle points.

Princess
06-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Hmm, some player is accusing me of cheating because he has 5k more attack power than me yet he cannot attack me without getting this "player is too weak" message all the time. I've not bothered attacking him because he's more powerful, yet enjoy raid the ass off him since it gets me nigh on 170 battle points each raid, quickly bumping my ranking to Major now :)

Hopefully this issue will be resolved quickly since I don't like being called a cheater when I'm only playing the game I know best, raid raid raid!

Corsair
06-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Speed ump, I realize that, I was talking about taking hits, not giving them out, for the limitations. What we had been seeing is that 1. we were being limited to 8 hits, 2. there was a long delay, much more than 2 hours (up to 24), before a "too weak" player could be attacked again, at least by the same player that had previously attacked. BTW, it looks like settings have reverted, I just hit someone about 10 times, and have taken new hits from others.

CCM, it would be nice to know what was going on. Temp change for one of the events? Random bug? You guys just like screwing with us? ;)

Speed ump
06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I think enough complaints spurred the change. The Bp thing is not a bug, it's intentional. I don't like that, but I can live with it. It appears the new limit is 20 hits. Wish it were as many as before. In fact my vote is for no limits.lol. I could hit a guy right down to zero with enough time then.

Arizona
06-05-2012, 04:23 PM
I think enough complaints spurred the change. The Bp thing is not a bug, it's intentional. I don't like that, but I can live with it. It appears the new limit is 20 hits. Wish it were as many as before. In fact my vote is for no limits.lol. I could hit a guy right down to zero with enough time then.
I think they have to give a very weak player the incentive to carry on, perhaps that's why hit count has dropped.

Speed ump
06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
I did not see people complaining about the number of hits until thy reduced it

azy
06-05-2012, 06:04 PM
For me, the time lag between an attack or raid on me and the time it shows up on my map is unacceptable. A timely update sometimes allows you to do something "live". Nowadays, I see raid updates 30 min late, and new events a full day late. Way to go...

Arizona
06-05-2012, 06:05 PM
I did not see people complaining about the number of hits until thy reduced it
Well that's human nature. Take something away that's taken for granted and the whining starts. LOL

JMC
06-05-2012, 06:34 PM
They fixed it earlier today. Haven't done a full batch of hits on a single person yet though, so idk if the maximum is the same as before or not.

JohnnyR
06-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah, noticed last night actually.

Thanks for hearing us Funzio.

Corsair
06-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah it's back where it was before. Varies based on level, it's 11 at level 60.

Speed ump, you're brutal. Tend to agree with you though, if only because it might help some of these poor dummies find their vault. Still amazed to find them at my level with 1 mil vaults. Kinda nice finding them though. :) I don't like the BP decrease, it's ridiculous that it'll take years to get to Special Ops, but at least it's the same for all.

Napolemon
06-06-2012, 11:09 AM
As of 10 min ago, I still can not attack a player that I have attacked over 12 h ago.
From my initial message, it took over 48 h for me to reset on that player so I could attack him again yesterday.
Now I am just seeing his cash piling up ...over 21m now..!! I am sure he is quite happy to be able to save up but losing out to me just under 2m every 2 days.

Corsair
06-06-2012, 11:21 AM
With that kind of target, multiple people are probably hitting him up. I am in the same boat, found someone with a sh!t-ton of unvaulted cash, took 3 mil yesterday, just went to get him again and only got in one before he was too weak. Will be checking back in a couple of hours, then we'll see.