PDA

View Full Version : Lower level attack units show instead of higher ones

tuju77
06-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Hello all, I'm new to this forum though not with this game.
I have 2 problems though
1. It seems that my units with lower attacks points show ahead of the ones with higher attacks point, does anybody here experienced that?any remedy?I tried support but only receive " we will look into that problem.
2. It seems that when I added mire allies from 22 to 26, my casualties are occurring much more often even attacking much weaker opponents and honestly making me sick of this game. Should I release my allies and drop back to 22 or what. I used to be able to collect money from raiding but now almost all my income went into buying replacement units

mickymacirl
06-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Many of us are experiencing the same types of issues and honestly all I can say is tuff luck, none of us have been able resolve it to our satisfaction.

I lose up to 5 units (usually valor) an attack, UNLESS the player has less than 1/4th of my unit count, and sometimes even then!

Jhoemel
06-05-2012, 03:23 AM
I havent heard anyone with your problem man, but I would like to see my weakest units brought to battle

About the casualty, its a normal thing man, you will lose units in raids and attacks, if you are more comfortable with 22 allies, go back to it, dont rush to add a lot of allies

Aidan
06-05-2012, 03:35 AM
1) nation bonus & boosts building plays a part in determining which unit go to battle. Have you considered these in your calculation?

2) the only way for you to have a low casualty is to have an army of low/very low casualty units & attack players that have far less allowable units than you.

Arizona
06-05-2012, 05:19 AM
Hello all, I'm new to this forum though not with this game.
I have 2 problems though
1. It seems that my units with lower attacks points show ahead of the ones with higher attacks point, does anybody here experienced that?any remedy?I tried support but only receive " we will look into that problem.
2. It seems that when I added mire allies from 22 to 26, my casualties are occurring much more often even attacking much weaker opponents and honestly making me sick of this game. Should I release my allies and drop back to 22 or what. I used to be able to collect money from raiding but now almost all my income went into buying replacement units

Could you elaborate on point 1. What do you mean "show ahead of the ones with higher attack points"? Is this when you attack someone or from defending an attack?
That's a low ally count you have, so the chances are you're more likely to lose better value units. It depends though on a number of other factors. What level you are for one.
Post more info on your level, income, flag, attack n defence numbers. It's easier to resolve a problem when there's more info available.

tuju77
06-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Could you elaborate on point 1. What do you mean "show ahead of the ones with higher attack points"? Is this when you attack someone or from defending an attack?
That's a low ally count you have, so the chances are you're more likely to lose better value units. It depends though on a number of other factors. What level you are for one.
Post more info on your level, income, flag, attack n defence numbers. It's easier to resolve a problem when there's more info available.

Ok, for eg mine launcher with att 11 def 26 are showing insterad of eagle jet with 12 att and 9 def. So the eagle suppose to show when I attack or raids but the mine launchers show instead.

I'm level 48 with 24 allies, I drop allies from 26to 24 and it seems help with losing less units when I attack or raid. My stats is att 1973 def 2841 income 11756 per hr, so basically I make my money from attacks and raids

tuju77
06-06-2012, 02:26 AM
1) nation bonus & boosts building plays a part in determining which unit go to battle. Have you considered these in your calculation?

2) the only way for you to have a low casualty is to have an army of low/very low casualty units & attack players that have far less allowable units than you.

I thought eventhough enemies with higher allies but much less defense points than my attacks points should be ok?

cheiz
06-06-2012, 03:25 AM
You can only see "raw" stats of your rival. Nation and boost bonus are not added. So the stats you see are always higher (provided you have a nation and/or building boost) than what your rival can see and vise versa.

Aidan
06-06-2012, 03:28 AM
I thought eventhough enemies with higher allies but much less defense points than my attacks points should be ok?

According to CCM

Comparative attack and defense have no impact on casualties in any of our games. You could have a billion attack and they have 1 defense and you'd still have the same casualty rate.

Just because your glass cannons do a ton of damage, doesn't mean they're invincible.

Bronson
06-06-2012, 03:47 AM
I think Aidan is right (wow that was hard to type) most likely you are UK with a naval research boost so your mine launchers will have more attack than a non boosted eagle so therefore go ahead of them in the top 45 pecking order.

tuju77
06-06-2012, 09:35 AM
I think Aidan is right (wow that was hard to type) most likely you are UK with a naval research boost so your mine launchers will have more attack than a non boosted eagle so therefore go ahead of them in the top 45 pecking order.

Make sense but I also has boost for air and they both on lv 1. Yes my nation is uk, but I hv 2 accounts with UK as nation but the other one is normal

Arizona
06-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Make sense but I also has boost for air and they both on lv 1. Yes my nation is uk, but I hv 2 accounts with UK as nation but the other one is normal
You get an extra 10% bonus to sea units being UK. That's what gives them the edge over your air units

Bronson
06-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Here is a screenshot of my attack list I am UK with naval boost on 5

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii629/Bronson0502/c8208703.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii629/Bronson0502/55431977.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii629/Bronson0502/550eafe1.jpg

And just to show that valor is still dropping like flies

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii629/Bronson0502/2597d4e3.jpg