PDA

View Full Version : Damage Repairs......all facility repairs should cost somethin!!!

BadBoyz
06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
What I don't get. When someone attack a money building and is destroyed, there is a cost to repair them. However, when you destroy a boosted or unit facility there is no cost to repair them. Seems kind of unfair, this is WAR right? WAR takes $$$ to rebuild. Every facility should have some sort of repair cost associated!!!

Sia
06-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Totally agree with you! It should cost some money.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Maybe it's accounted for in your better ability to extract $ from your opponent, i.e. if you take out a composites, you have a better chance of raid then say if you didn't. But I do get the cost of rebuild too.

Gritix
06-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeah that would be a great idea if money wasnt so hard to come off with but since units are litteraly droping like flys now I dont think i could come up with the money to repair my stuff, but great idea though would make it alot realistic.

Odie
06-04-2012, 07:49 PM
In war, no units are indestructible...so this isn't war. I am not sure what you loose when a boost or unit building gets hit...I'm actually not sure what the value is in having them be open targets.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:58 PM
I never understood why anyone would raid a non-money building?! Just bp/valor hunting?

Odie
06-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I never understood why anyone would raid a non-money building?! Just bp/valor hunting?. Some people think you lose the benefit of the building,which would be cool, but I guess that would mean knocking out an advanced air base would eliminate the SHs from the next battle...I've never tested though.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 08:08 PM
I never understood why anyone would raid a non-money building?! Just bp/valor hunting?It's my understanding yes, it's for BP/valor; however, for boost buildings it actually eliminates the boost too.

For instance, one may see raw stats of 10,000 defense, but with a composite building at level 10, the actual defense for a rival is 12,000 (2,000 invisible due to boost). If one takes out this composite building, the rival is back to raw stats.

GhostShot
06-04-2012, 08:09 PM
if you knock out boost buildings, the bonus to atk/def goes away, good for softening up someone you REALLY hate

GhostShot
06-04-2012, 08:09 PM
It's my understanding yes, it's for BP/valor; however, for boost buildings it actually eliminates the boost too.

For instance, one may see raw stats of 10,000 defense, but with a composite building at level 10, the actual defense for a rival is 12,000 (2,000 invisible due to boost). If one takes out this composite building, the rival is back to raw stats.

dawwwww beat me to it

BadBoyz
06-04-2012, 08:15 PM
I never understood why anyone would raid a non-money building?! Just bp/valor hunting?

Especially with the new ranking system, BP, valor and XP when leveling up. The advantage for leveling up is great for people who has high stamina. Opens new total war missions to collect valor points. New valor point units are stronger than buying meat shields.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 08:17 PM
dawwwww beat me to itLol GS. I learned from the fellas that you gotta be quick around here! :)

Corsair
06-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Money buildings don't cost money to rebuild, you just lose a portion of what you would have collected due to the raid. Adding a cost to fix would be additional, and not a good idea. Not as easy as it sounds, and overly punative, especially in earlier levels where money is harder to come by.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 10:04 PM
yea i think this is a bad idea. especially since nobody raids unit/boost/def buildings except glitchers and ppl w/ gold army's. it would really hurt free players, esp now that the atk limit it 8 and theres going to be more raiding

Arizona
06-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Doesn't it seem a little one sided that it may have taken you weeks and millions to upgrade a Level 10 boost building, then someone comes along and three hits later it's out of commission?

Corporal Denney
06-05-2012, 06:23 AM
People attack boost and unit buildings for valor without retaliation. No one gets upset if they find their airstrip was damaged but they didn't loose anything, they just fix it and go on. But when they see their munitions stockpile burning they start thinking revenge.

Arizona
06-05-2012, 06:31 AM
People attack boost and unit buildings for valor without retaliation. No one gets upset if they find their airstrip was damaged but they didn't loose anything, they just fix it and go on. But when they see their munitions stockpile burning they start thinking revenge.

I love the smell of burning Munitions Stockpiles in the morning.
Smelled like...victory.

RedLabit
06-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Doesn't it seem a little one sided that it may have taken you weeks and millions to upgrade a Level 10 boost building, then someone comes along and three hits later it's out of commission?

Well... never put our eggs in one basket...

As for me, I boost all my unit boost buildings! Got to take out all the different boost buildings to drop my defense... My army is quite evenly spread out too.

Arizona
06-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Well... never put our eggs in one basket...

As for me, I boost all my unit boost buildings! Got to take out all the different boost buildings to drop my defense... My army is quite evenly spread out too.
Yeah I agree, I'm upgrading each of them a little at a time.
Still, three hits on a level 1 boost building is the same as three hits on a level 10 boost building. It works both ways though. I attack an L10 boost and I get the benefits.