PDA

View Full Version : Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

CJ54
06-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey all,

Crime City Mark here (edits are fun). The prizes for the event have been given out. We will not be posting a winner list for this event.

When the event went live there was an internal communication issue that caused various departments to be working with different sets of data, which led to a disorganized event. After a lot of internal work we sorted things out and started looking at the event results only to find a fair deal of cheating. We spent countless hours going over the cheaters, and now we're confident that no cheaters were given event prizes.

Going forward we're going to make sure that information is communicated more accurately between departments, and that we have more information for you (the players) before, during, and after an event.

I apologize for all of the confusion during this event and hope that you'll all bear with us as we try out these new event types.

Here is the minimum IPH for each level bracket:

Level 50 and under: 4186 IPH minimum.
Level 51 and over: 4425 IPH minimum.

If you had more than that at the end of the event, please use the in-game contact method to reach support. Please note that due to support being backed up we are only going to be taking these tickets for another day. Any tickets about this sent in after today will not be investigated.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Ok thanks. And before anyone complains about "what is the prize?" or "who won it?", give it a rest. You'll find out soon enough and if you've ever camped in the game, you should have the same patience. :)

FisK
06-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Finally some information on that event.

I hope you use the time to check each wining player for cheating and ban the cheaters.

It woud be nice to know the score for number 500 so even if I'm not on the list then I will know how much I'm off.
I did not participate in any of the earners events this weekend simply because of lag of information from Funzio side about the event. The ingame event text was very unclear and very open for interpretation.
This leads to at least 5 deference theories on how who the events works.
We players can't participate without knowing which theories was right.

The idea about an earners event is a very good idea. But this weekend events were Epic Fault because:

5) No clear instruction on how do the event (lag of communication)
6) No leaderboard with relevant numbers (lag of communication)
7) No information about price in KA event (lag of communication)
8) The Event time was way too short if it is was about Income Per Hour stat at the end of the event. Most players only had time to do 1 or 2 upgrades within the event time.

Funzio BE ACTIVE ON YOUR FORUM DOING EVENTS!!!

Hapl0
06-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I second everything said by FisK.

CounterSniper
06-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Ok thanks. And before anyone complains about "what is the prize?" or "who won it?", give it a rest. You'll find out soon enough and if you've ever camped in the game, you should have the same patience. :)

Before you make comments like you're in charge of something you should educate yourself on the difference between a question and a complaint.

So why dont you give it a rest. :cool:

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Before you make comments like you're in charge of something you should educate yourself on the difference between a question and a complaint.

Touche....

Njwmrb
06-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Touche....

You accidentally hit the "T" key...;)

CounterSniper
06-04-2012, 06:26 PM
You accidentally hit the "T" key...;)

No, he knows I was right and admitted so with grace.

Instead of talkin out of the side of your face just speak up if you got something to say.

Njwmrb
06-04-2012, 06:50 PM
It was just a joke haha chill out bro, your initial comment actually sounded like something I would say

Vile Lynn
06-04-2012, 09:41 PM

I was thinking the same thing, CS.

Kiss Of Death
06-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

The prizes for the income event will be sent out by Friday the 15th. I apologize for the unavoidable delay, and we will post a list of winners as soon as it is possible to do so.

Well I am only.. ooh I see I am now up to 'member' new to these games and TOTALLY addicted... I like other here crave to know the way calculations are made so we can all tailor our armies... but then (I am an analyst and statistician in finance) part of the zing is not (don't lay crap on me about my 'zing' word boys!) knowing.. else we would all strive exactly the same.. Some units (OK here comes the 'girl' comments) I buy because I just like the pictures but anything free is great!

I see your name and the excitement it brings to the boys who've been around a while and just want to say I'm glad they're glad your back or still with us... because clearly you do well to make them all as happy as you do.. (Shut up whiners I expect no one will make you happy... get a degree and apply for a job there if you want to enact change... or better, you're all so superb and knowledgeable go design a similar application and see how long you can manage it and maintain it without cash coming in and extra staff to run it..)

See you around the forum

Macduff
06-05-2012, 07:46 AM
IMHO This weekend event was great.

rrnj6890
06-05-2012, 08:55 AM

How was it a great event?, no leader boards, no communication, 10 days to get the prize. We still dont know who won.In KA we dont even know what the prize is.........

Njwmrb
06-05-2012, 10:53 AM

I could not disagree more

FisK
06-05-2012, 12:45 PM

An earners event was a great idea
But it was extremely badly executed with no communication about the event and lag of leaderboard

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 12:54 PM
IMHO the IPH event was confusing since nobody (outside of the developers) knew exactly what "IPH Rate" meant. It's hard to come up with a strategy without knowing the means to the end.

I agree with FisK: great idea, poor execution.

I was told by support that "IPH rate" & the award would be explained on the forum later.

John Snow
06-05-2012, 01:06 PM

Curiously, what did you like about it? You're one of my allies and like me, I don't think we're close to the top 500 based on our IPHs.

Maybe I made a big mistake and assumed that the event was based on passive income generated from money buildings so I didn't think there was much I could do to move my IPH needle because of the long upgrade times.

John Snow
06-05-2012, 01:08 PM
An earners event was a great idea
But it was extremely badly executed with no communication about the event and lag of leaderboard

And don't forget the over level 100/under level 100 brackets. That made no sense.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Maybe I made a big mistake and assumed that the event was based on passive income generated from money buildings so I didn't think there was much I could do to move my IPH needle because of the long upgrade times.

I think Funzio wanted players to use gems to upgrade buildings faster to increase their IPH.

Skoty422
06-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I assumed it was based on the amount of money you made per hour. Period. That would include buildings , raids, etc. in my opinion it wouldn't make much sense to give rewards out for an event that is predetermined. And if it was only through buildings then I would say that was predetermined and I would have to agree with Lynn. We shall see.

I think I've read about two players being over lvl 100 so far. But who knows. That could have been a glitch. Maybe they'll just award everyone because they feel bad about such an event. Lol.

John Snow
06-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I think Funzio wanted players to use gems to upgrade buildings faster to increase their IPH.

Hmmm. I must not be very competitive since I didn't spend any gems to ...just...get...ahead...of...you. ;)

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Hmmm. I must not be very competitive since I didn't spend any gems to ...just...get...ahead...of...you. ;)
lol, keep rubbing it in, why doncha! :cool:

Skoty422
06-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Lol. Yea. I hear you. I'm a free player also. The most I would spend,if any, would be $5 that I would pay to play this game. But that's very unlikely.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I assumed it was based on the amount of money you made per hour. Period. That would include buildings , raids, etc. in my opinion it wouldn't make much sense to give rewards out for an event that is predetermined. And if it was only through buildings then I would say that was predetermined and I would have to agree with Lynn. We shall see.

I think I've read about two players being over lvl 100 so far. But who knows. That could have been a glitch. Maybe they'll just award everyone because they feel bad about such an event. Lol.

I tried to cover both ways... stat iph & collection/raid/PvE iph. The stat iph just seemed a little to obvious, but idk... the PvP Event in CC was obvious.

It would have made more sense to me if Funzio did an over/under level 50 or maybe 75, but I have no idea how many people are playing KA. I am assuming 99% are under level 100.

It's crazy trying guess so much! Dying to know, dying to just login and play.
(It's been over 24 hours since my game crashed.) :(

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Lol. Yea. I hear you. I'm a free player also. The most I would spend,if any, would be $5 that I would pay to play this game. But that's very unlikely.

S'ok Skoty, I hope we both win it. I don't mind you joking about it :D I think it's funny!

I've spent a little on KA, but I would spend more IF I was able to play... bummer! This is torture, heh.

John Snow
06-05-2012, 03:04 PM
lol, keep rubbing it in, why doncha! :cool:

Just think how good you'll feel when you get me back next event.

Vile Lynn
06-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Just think how good you'll feel when you get me back next event.

lol, I wish! If I don't get my game back, I won't have a "next event."

Pleeeease Funzio, be able to fix my game before the Rune Box Event is over! *begging*

CounterSniper
06-05-2012, 04:48 PM
And don't forget the over level 100/under level 100 brackets. That made no sense.

The level cap is 200.

Freekizh
06-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Just IPH was what was tracked.

Guys its official - only IPH was tracked for the income event. Came straight from CCM in MW forums.

figozz
06-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I have received an Arcane Defender magic unit from somewhere

Attack: 347
Defense: 453

At least i have won something because i ended up being stuck on 8 rubies on the rune box event since day 2

Vile Lynn
06-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I have received an Arcane Defender magic unit from somewhere

Attack: 347
Defense: 453

Congrats figozz!! Thanks for posting.

I wonder what the range was. Sure would have been nice for them to tell us the meaning of IPH BEFORE or at the beginning the event, but I guess we should have known... we will next time.

figozz
06-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Well i just assumed that it related to my actual IPH as it was the only thing i could really do anything about so i just got busy upgrading my cottages

I am free player and not played any previous funzio games so i am quite happy to have achieved this. Just wish i had had more luck in the rune box event

Euchred
06-09-2012, 06:07 AM
I have an arcane defender as well looks like I got in the top 500 Yay!

SeqWins
06-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Made the cut, this unit has amazing stats gave me a nice boost to my a/d numbers...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/97c6db8e.jpg

Hapl0
06-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Congrats to all who wins the event.

eternalfire
06-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Wow holy crap i didnt think id win that. I wasn't even upgrading cottages and farm during it, was working on taverns :D iph was little less than 4k ^____^

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Congrats figozz!! Thanks for posting.

I wonder what the range was. Sure would have been nice for them to tell us the meaning of IPH BEFORE or at the beginning the event, but I guess we should have known... we will next time.

I was the lowest IPH that has posted about receiving it and I was ~3850 when the event ended

xclusiv
06-09-2012, 04:33 PM
i recieved the item aswell my income currently is 2296, it was around 2000+ when during event

Freekizh
06-09-2012, 04:36 PM
i recieved the item aswell my income currently is 2296, it was around 2000+ when during event

Wow...wonder if they split up the levels to lower than 100? I expected cutoff to be around 4200, but 2300 is amazing. Wonder if I should've bothered with upgrading even my 3 hr buildings if it's these levels.

Hapl0
06-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Maybe you are right Freekizh ;)

jeffelms
06-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I was the lowest IPH that has posted about receiving it and I was ~3850 when the event ended
I was at 3873 at midnight eastern that last night of the event and didn't get it. What level were you? I was at level 37.

Locks
06-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Hmmmm. I was around level 60 with an income of 6500, and still haven't seen it. Soon, I hope?

Njwmrb
06-09-2012, 09:06 PM
I was at 3873 at midnight eastern that last night of the event and didn't get it. What level were you? I was at level 37.

I was 55 or 56 when the event ended

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Check the Original Post.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Check the Original Post.

If you're not going to post a list can you post what the 500th place income per hour was? I think that is the main thing people are curious about. That and maybe 1st places income.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:43 AM
I don't have that information but I'll try to get it for Monday.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 12:48 AM

Awesome, thanks bud.

Hobtuse
06-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Read the edited first post

I didn't play MW or CC so KA was my first Funzio's game. I personally found the events interesting and served as extra motivation to play the game. Even if the income per hour event wasn't as well executed as I think it could be, it still served as a bonus.

The event was held over the weekend and I had my upgrades tied up in unit buildings which gave me little space to maneuver and I had to upgrade a cottage to level 10 sheepishly to hit 3.9IPH to try to finish in the event. Didn't make it but at least I gave it a shot.

I do not know how often does Crime City Mark or the developers read the forum, but some people have posted their IPH stats (much higher than that of mine) in the forum and did not receive their prizes.

I applaud the commitment to share more information before, during and after future events by Funzio, but I hope that developers can be more active on the forums.

Finally, thanks for both events!

Altz
06-10-2012, 02:46 AM
Hey all,

Crime City Mark here (edits are fun). The prizes for the event have been given out. We will not be posting a winner list for this event.

When the event went live there was an internal communication issue that caused various departments to be working with different sets of data, which led to a disorganized event. After a lot of internal work we sorted things out and started looking at the event results only to find a fair deal of cheating. We spent countless hours going over the cheaters, and now we're confident that no cheaters were given event prizes.

Going forward we're going to make sure that information is communicated more accurately between departments, and that we have more information for you (the players) before, during, and after an event.

I apologize for all of the confusion during this event and hope that you'll all bear with us as we try out these new event types.

Wait. I have 10k iph and i didnt receive a prize, am i actually being accused of cheating?

Vile Lynn
06-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Hey all,

Bear with you? Uh-huh. Have many times. How about giving the Arcane Defender to any forum member that asks for it because we endured the confusion & missed the prize due to event disorganization & some internal communication issue?

Let me be the first to ask: May I please have an Arcane Defender?

jeffelms
06-10-2012, 05:49 AM
Second!!! LOL

Euchred
06-10-2012, 06:31 AM
That message was copied on all boards. I have a hard time believing there were so many cheaters in KA a list couldn't be compiled.

Kiss Of Death
06-10-2012, 08:45 AM

Mark I am very disappointed. I have now read a number of forum winners who posted receiving this item under level 100 who ended the comp on less than my IPH and some of them even posted their start and end IPH and I not only ended higher but increased by more than these players. So from your post I am a cheater because I did not get one.

My Funzio ID during game was YoSammadySam

Since starting 6 weeks ago I have spent $1001.00
KA $358. MW $406. CC $237

So thank you Mark, I'm a cheater, didn't get the award. Tonight is Sunday night and Monday is a public holiday here. Tuesday I will be doing a full dispute at my bank for every transaction in 6 weeks. You can shut my account and I wont care because within 14 days I will have 100% of my money back!

Again thank you for labeling me a cheater, or else I'd have this reward.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Mark I am very disappointed. I have now read a number of forum winners who posted receiving this item under level 100 who ended the comp on less than my IPH and some of them even posted their start and end IPH and I not only ended higher but increased by more than these players. So from your post I am a cheater because I did not get one.

So thank you Mark, I'm a cheater, didn't get the award. Tonight is Sunday night and Monday is a public holiday here. Tuesday I will be doing a full dispute at my bank for every transaction in 6 weeks. You can shut my account and I wont care because within 14 days I will have 100% of my money back!

Hey KOD chill..my understanding is that they are handing it out as they go through the list, and maybe you name change confused them. Anyway apple processes the payments, so your dispute from the banks pov is with apple. Try to put in a ticket too.

I think your case will be a rare exception, and just a simple misunderstanding.

figozz
06-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Bear with you? Uh-huh. Have many times. How about giving the Arcane Defender to any forum member that asks for it because we endured the confusion & missed the prize due to event disorganization & some internal communication issue?

Can i have an inferno hydra instead please?

figozz
06-10-2012, 09:00 AM

You've obviously gone mad with your credit card, so this might be for the better. Good luck getting it back!

Vile Lynn
06-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Hey KOD chill..my understanding is that they are handing it out as they go through the list, and not expected to be finished until the 15th. Anyway apple processes the payments, so your dispute from the banks pov is with apple.

Yeah, I had to re-read the OP edit... CCMark said all of the prizes have been awarded. So unless we know the lowest qualifying IPH, how else would we know if we were suspect?

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I had to re-read the OP edit... CCMark said all of the prizes have been awarded. So unless we know the lowest qualifying IPH, how else would we know if we were suspect?

Yeah I edited my post as a result. They need to tone down that OP edit post as well. There can be mistakes in the allocation process, and it's upsetting for people to be labeled cheats.

Kiss Of Death
06-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Hey KOD chill..my understanding is that they are handing it out as they go through the list, and maybe you name change confused them. Anyway apple processes the payments, so your dispute from the banks pov is with apple. Try to put in a ticket too.

I think your case will be a rare exception, and just a simple misunderstanding.

You've obviously gone mad with your credit card, so this might be for the better. Good luck getting it back!

Yes sure is with iTunes and I already have confirmation today from iTunes they will process full refunds when I lodge my form at the bank and they process it. Sorry but I have been in Banking and Finance for over 17 years in senior roles and have dealt in these issues as an aside for my clients many times myself. I understand the legislation, codes of practice, business and consumer laws and resolution systems better than most on this forum, being my profession and background. Hence why I have already ensured iTunes are positioned to fully support my desire to dispute the transactions and have been notified in advance of the process I will take to ensure that they also have no recourse to prevent me continuing to use my existing iTunes account and the card associated going forward.

As Funzio seem so inept at securing the trust of serious spenders and investors in their product and leave so much room for such negative feelings to fester, I am driven to take an aggressive and perhaps in some minds extreme action to either secure my return of capital or the correct goods I am entitled to. I am not and never will be someone who gambles on an entity that has already taken possession of my funds to 'hopefully', 'eventually', 'maybe' Fix it and at no point actually make contact. It is not worth the risk. So either someone at Funzio pulls their finger out and resolves this issue for me now and that could be a simple confirmation I am due to receive the item, or I end it and secure back my funds in full. I was frustrated with the black widow not coming for so long, I have had trouble being able to connect to the games, I have lost my Hydra and all recently purchased crate items until I logged errors, and more.

In relation to going crazy on the card it is a perspective of what is available as surplus cash to each person. I happen to be in a bracket that this is not 'going hard'. Perhaps 20 years ago when I was a teenager it would have been.

It is also not a matter of good luck getting my funds back but merely if Funzio clear with me the issue at hand or they lose the funds. ITunes recover all costs from software developers whose transactions are disputed.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 09:48 AM
As you know KOD, while Australia has good consumer laws, Putting a gun to people's heads doesn't always resolve things best - and I find customer support excellent. Connection problems are often poor in Australia unless you have telstra - I have never had issues using wifi unless server was down.

Btw those who are criticizing about someone spending 1k of their money, the way they want to, must be some kind of fascist, or very low RM IPH.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Lets wait until Monday, if you are refering to the guy that posted he got it with 2500 IPH he is either lying or that was a mistake. Almost everyone on here has higher than that. I think the real cut off was around 3.8k IPH, if you were higher than that then you may have a case. But if the IPH in your signature is correct I would not think you were ranked high enough.

Doc Rumpies
06-10-2012, 10:49 AM
CCM,

Can you possibly explain to the large number of us on the forum how people with lower IPH, for me personally w/ both KA and MW, got the event prizes but we didn't? For example, under lvl 100 in KA I had between 4.3-4.4k IPH when the event ended, and in MW I had about 244k/hour under level 100, but didn't receive either prize.

figozz
06-10-2012, 10:50 AM
As you know KOD, while Australia has good consumer laws, Putting a gun to people's heads doesn't always resolve things best - and I find customer support excellent. Connection problems are often poor in Australia unless you have telstra - I have never had issues using wifi unless server was down.

Btw those who are criticizing about someone spending 1k of their money, the way they want to, must be some kind of fascist, or very low RM IPH.

Or someone who can think of better things to spend money on.

Fairplay if someone is a millionaire and has money to burn then maybe 1k real money is a drop in the ocean.

But to be honest if you have that kind of money spare, you probably would have better things to do in general than play games like this. Particlarly ones that are bugged to hell and arent run by a bunch of programming amateurs looking to make a quick buck out of the unsuspecting and extremely naieve consumer.

Having said that, games like this probably wouldnt exist for "free" if someone didnt donate some money somewhere along the line, so i thank anyone who does use real money to get the edge as they are effectively paying for players like myself to play or free.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Or someone who can think of better things to spend money on. Fairplay if someone is a millionaire and has money to burn then maybe 1k real money is a drop in the ocean. But to be honest if you ha that kind of money spare, you probably would have better things to do in general than play games like this. Particlarly ones that are bugged to hell and arent run by a bunch of programming amateurs looking to make a quick buck out of the unsuspecting and extremely naieve consumer.

You don't realize u are a fascist until someone enlightens you. Who r u to tell people they are naive and stupid spenders if people wanna hang out with friends on a game and be competitive? When you die will you take the RM with you? People have every dam right to ENJOY THEIR MONEY as they see fit.

pucksinnet
06-10-2012, 10:57 AM
CC Mark -- I agree with a previous post. Please post the lowest income that successfully received the prize on the initial post. Without that you have some players in the 2000 income range claiming they wont eh prize and you are going to have a slew of support tickets for people that who think they should have won the event that really weren't even close.

Heck if $2000 was legitimately in the top 500 I will be one of the first players to submit that ticket as my income was in the mid 3k range.

figozz
06-10-2012, 10:58 AM
You don't realize u are a fascist until someone enlightens you. Who r u to tell people they are naive and stupid spenders if people wanna hang out with friends on a game and be competitive? When you die will you take the RM with you? People have every dam right to ENJOY THEIR MONEY as they see fit.

Who are you to deny me of my opinion and right to free speech

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Who are you to deny me of my opinion and right to free speech

Free speech was not intended for fascists, and was designed for more nobler purposes.

And I too am exercising my right to say you are wrong to be so judgemental and hypocritical. You enjoy a "free product" paid by others, and then turn around and say wow you guys are naive. Stop paying RM and let's destroy this ecosystem.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 11:03 AM
CCM,

Can you possibly explain to the large number of us on the forum how people with lower IPH, for me personally w/ both KA and MW, got the event prizes but we didn't? For example, under lvl 100 in KA I had between 4.3-4.4k IPH when the event ended, and in MW I had about 244k/hour under level 100, but didn't receive either prize.

That is definitely not going to be high enough for the MW event. My IPH on MW is 353k and I didn't get the prize.

Doc Rumpies
06-10-2012, 11:10 AM
There's someone confirmed with it at 176k/hour , and others in the low 200k as well. I think people think its not enough just because of the small % of players on the board, who all have massive economies. And Freekizh, freedom of speech is about protecting the speech people don't approve of or want to hear.

figozz
06-10-2012, 11:12 AM
In relation to going crazy on the card it is a perspective of what is available as surplus cash to each person. I happen to be in a bracket that this is not 'going hard'. Perhaps 20 years ago when I was a teenager it would have been.

It is also not a matter of good luck getting my funds back but merely if Funzio clear with me the issue at hand or they lose the funds. ITunes recover all costs from software developers whose transactions are disputed.

I feel you are suggesting that I am a teenager by trying to emphasize the fact that you ar not.

I am actually 36 years old and married with children. I am by no means an elder with many years of life experience but i have experienced enough in my ime on this earth to see where my hard earned cash is best placed. That said, and i know it is a cliche, but the best things in life really are the free things.

The day my son was born has been the most precious and rewarding moment in my life.

I like enjoying the best of what life offers for free.

I dont enjoy paying for things i dont get. It seems you have fallen into this trap, hence your dispute.

Having said that, they never actually specified the terms, conditions and rules of the event, nor did they promise what the prize would be.

With regards lodging a complaint with funzio, i think you will be hard pressed to get anything out of them that you didnt already deserve. Although i feel your fist waving and verbal threats will more than likely fall on deaf ears.

Good luck trying though! I do rather dislike seeing people getting ripped off.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Hm...how exactly do the laws work on the internet? Freedom of speech in a given in America but not everywhere in the world.

figozz
06-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Hm...how exactly do the laws work on the internet? Freedom of speech in a given in America but not everywhere in the world.

I couldnt say, but i am English myself

Doc Rumpies
06-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Well not going to go into a lot of detail, but your still subject to the laws of your country, and in some cases the laws of other countries as well (i.e. some of those file sharing site s located in other countries have had their owners extradited to the US). Of course, these are private forums so there's no freedom of speech period, only what Gree/Funzio chooses to allow us to say.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Freedom of speech is uniquely constitutional in America, but nowhere else in the world where it usually needs to be enacted by legislation, such as a freedom of information act or other such which can be more easily repealed or amended.

Of course there are many exceptions to the the first amendment right.

figozz
06-10-2012, 11:33 AM
The fact that i said what i said and you have all had the opportunity to read, digest and respond to it is proof that i have ( thus far) been able to exercise my right to speak freely.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 11:39 AM
I feel you are suggesting that I am a teenager by trying to emphasize the fact that you ar not.

I am actually 36 years old and married with children. I am by no means an elder with many years of life experience but i have experienced enough in my ime on this earth to see where my hard earned cash is best placed. That said, and i know it is a cliche, but the best things in life really are the free things.

The day my son was born has been the most precious and rewarding moment in my life.

I like enjoying the best of what life offers for free.

I dont enjoy paying for things i dont get. It seems you have fallen into this trap, hence your dispute.

Having said that, they never actually specified the terms, conditions and rules of the event, nor did they promise what the prize would be.

With regards lodging a complaint with funzio, i think you will be hard pressed to get anything out of them that you didnt already deserve. Although i feel your fist waving and verbal threats will more than likely fall on deaf ears.

Good luck trying though! I do rather dislike seeing people getting ripped off.

I don't think the teenage comment was directed towards you, just the large student demographic playing this game (including me).

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 11:46 AM
I don't think the teenage comment was directed towards you, just the large student demographic playing this game (including me).

He's just saying 20 years ago 1k was material, but today it's not material given his age/income bracket. Australia has very high asset inflation because of the 20 year boom there.

People should understand the phrase penny wise pound foolish. And these amounts are pennies compared to most people balance sheets.

figozz
06-10-2012, 12:19 PM
He's just saying 20 years ago 1k was material, but today it's not material given his age/income bracket. Australia has very high asset inflation because of the 20 year boom there.

People should understand the phrase penny wise pound foolish. And these amounts are pennies compared to most people balance sheets.

If that is in fact true then consider that there are people in this world that cannt afford their next meal, let alone to even have the capacity to even play a game like this not least be able to spend money on it.

There is an economic crisis going on in the world right now and it and all the wars that go on in this world are caused by such greedy and selfless people.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:50 PM

Wow, you're certainly reading a lot into this. No one is calling you a cheater. If we thought you were cheating you'd be banned right now.

If you think you should have been a winner but aren't I'd suggest submitting a ticket. Our support team can compare your player ID to the winner list we received and see if you're on there and maybe you just weren't sent your item.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:52 PM
CCM,

Since I don't have those numbers (Like I've been saying multiple times already) I really can't explain that to you until Monday when I can get the numbers.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 12:56 PM
If that is in fact true then consider that there are people in this world that cannt afford their next meal, let alone to even have the capacity to even play a game like this not least be able to spend money on it.

There is an economic crisis going on in the world right now and it and all the wars that go on in this world are caused by such greedy and selfless people.

I was waiting for this point..you are too slow..this is why I called you a spade. If the world revolved around socialism where people are not free to spend on simple things without being judged so, then that is where we are headed, and it is real and it is happening, and this is not a good thing. I do not comment on people overpaying for houses, poor investments, or buy a new car and it depreciates 30% p.a. because it is their choice.

You think you take the high ground, but it is really a cave with no exits, and we finally get to the root of your discriminatory biases and you are not really concerned for people ...getting ripped off..LOL

Doc Rumpies
06-10-2012, 12:57 PM
CCM,

Thanks for the response. I realize you don't have the specific numbers, but the people here on the forums have (as you may have noticed from the 1-2 threads started about these events...), worked out a rough range of the bottom limit of people being awarded the prize, which means that anyone over those levels should have been awarded it as well.

Anyways, I'll wait until Monday. I asked this on the MW forum, but I'll ask it here as well for the people who don't read that forum: If, based on the numbers you get us Monday (if you can), and we should have been awarded the prizes, is this going to be something we can file a support ticket for and get the prize or are we out of luck?

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Okay, looks like I have some preliminary numbers. I'm going to confirm all of this on Monday and make sure everything is accurate, but here goes:

This is purely IPH from building collections. If you have a higher IPH than that at the time of the event ending for your level bracket please contact support and we will investigate. Support cannot see your IPH so we will need to get engineering in on this and that can take some time. Please bear with us.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 01:09 PM
hapl0 did I call this or what? I said 4200-4400 and a lower level split. What does "maybe" mean again pal?

No way was it a 3 or 2 handle...

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
SNIP

Looks like your IPH is lower than what my event info shows. 2.91k didn't meet the minimum.

Vile Lynn
06-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Okay, looks like I have some preliminary numbers. I'm going to confirm all of this on Monday and make sure everything is accurate, but here goes:

Thanks for changing the brackets from +/-100 to 50.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 01:21 PM

This is purely IPH from building collections. If you have a higher IPH than that at the time of the event ending for your level bracket please contact support and we will investigate. Support cannot see your IPH so we will need to get engineering in on this and that can take some time. Please bear with us.

You wouldn't take the unit away from a player if that player may have recieved the unit with a lesser IPH than that would you? Hypothetically of course....:p

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Sorry Freekizh, i were doing a light joke because we started to talk with the maybe o.oU

Doc Rumpies
06-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the update! Sent in my ticket, now to play the waiting game.

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 01:27 PM
And yeah, you are right (not maybe) ;)

figozz
06-10-2012, 01:37 PM
I was waiting for this point..you are too slow..this is why I called you a spade. If the world revolved around socialism where people are not free to spend on simple things without being judged so, then that is where we are headed, and it is real and it is happening, and this is not a good thing. I do not comment on people overpaying for houses, poor investments, or buy a new car and it depreciates 30% p.a. because it is their choice.

You think you take the high ground, but it is really a cave with no exits, and we finally get to the root of your discriminatory biases and you are not really concerned for people ...getting ripped off..LOL

I'll take my cave over your blood bankrolled palace.

You really have taken far too much offence by what i said. Either KOD is your boyfriend or perhaps the defunct alter ego of of your split personality syndrome.

Either way, get your head out of your economic study book clouds and get a life. Have you not learnt enough from your books to know that you can have you own opinion despite what your reference material suggests or do you believe that everything that is handed to you in pen and ink is fact?

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 01:42 PM

You really have taken far too much offence by what i said. Either KOD is your boyfriend or perhaps the defunct alter ego of of youbsplit personality syndrome.

Either way, either get your head out of your economic study book clouds and get a life. Have you not learnt enough from your books to know that you can have you own opinion despite what your reference material suggests or do you believe that everything that is handed to you in pen and ink is fact?

Wow so if I spend a little money in a game, and I defend my right to do so without being called a naive consumer, greedy, etc is somehow.."in the clouds"? And then you repeatedly insult KOD when he made statements and our chat had nothing to do with him? I love guys like you - make my day haha.

You are an oxygen thief.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Ha oxygen thief....I'm gonna start using that. KOD is a male?

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Ha oxygen thief....I'm gonna start using that. KOD is a male?

Dunno..the avatar confuses me..

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 01:50 PM
I assumed female with the name "Kiss of Death", the picture of a female, and the pink signature.

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Lol, i'm confused about KOD too.

figozz
06-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Wow so if I spend a little money in a game, and I defend my right to do so without being called a naive consumer, greedy, etc is somehow.."in the clouds"? And then you repeatedly insult KOD when he made statements and our chat had nothing to do with him? I love guys like you - make my day haha.

You are an oxygen thief.

Glad that i have made a fan out of you. Give you something to aspire to other than trying to buy yourself a big **** on this game and forum.

Stupid Americans always think they are better than everyone else and always starting wars that they cant win.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Glad that i have made a fan out of you. Give you something to aspire to other than trying to buy yourself a big **** on this game and forum.

Stupid Americans always think they are better than everyone else and always starting wars that they cant win.

I'd say we have a pretty good track record when it comes to winning wars...

SeqWins
06-10-2012, 02:08 PM

I've fought in a couple of these wars...and let's just say NATO came up with certain rules so instead of "DESTROYING" countries we would just "win".

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Figozz, that statement looks xenophobic.

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Figozz, that statement looks xenophobic.

It's a pretty common view of Americans from other countries...especially the English, they are a little butt hurt about us dominating them and then holding their hand through every war since.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Well America did destroy the British empire with the Suez Canal incident and the bretton woods agreement.

It showed the world who held the biggest stick, and the greatest economic influence, and it ain't the Brits.

figozz
06-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Vietnam, Afghanistan?

You're own government executed a terrorist attack upon yourselves just so they could start a war (that they still havent won and wont ever win) and you all believed the propaganda being fed to you.

All to save the dollar and the American economy from collapsing. Just prolonging the inevitable in reality.

How long before the next greed driven war? How many more innocent lives will be lost by your countrys warmongering policies?

Syria's next on the agenda right? Then Iran?

Dropping bombs on people. Thats your answer to everything.

If someone disagrees with you or does something differently than how you woud prefer, you just resort to trying to squash them.

Youre no better than a bully picking on weaker kids at school.

Youll get your comeuppance one day when you really do get stood up to by someone with more power than you.

Just pease dont take the rest of the world with you. Finally then maybe theworld can live in peace.

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I think he's in full tilt now. Let's move on.

SeqWins
06-10-2012, 02:25 PM
I think he's in full tilt now. Let's move on.

Hey look at that! We finally agree on something. AMERICAAAAAAAAAA!!! F YEAH!

Freekizh
06-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Hey look at that! We finally agree on something. AMERICAAAAAAAAAA!!! F YEAH!

Damn...you got me ...LOL

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Really? Conspiracy theories? And it's not a war in the sense of "try to kill those guys" if it was the war would have been over in a month. We are restoring order and trying to help them establish a centralized government in the rectum of the planet where terrorist organizations rule.

Hello Kitty
06-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Crime City Mark -

I would like to better understand why these following, seemingly simple, questions couldn't be answered prior to the end of the event. I sent in a support ticket to CJ before the event was over and was provided a non-helpful answer by AG in a timeframe too late for me to adjust my event strategy to be able to play effectively and win. Regardless of my specific email times, there was a glaring amount of outcry for a dev or support representative on all of the forums asking for clarification that could have been helpful to everyone. Below were my questions:

The forum threads are going nuts with questions about the tourney's (all 3 games). Just curious as to why is there such a tight lip on the explanation of rules for this competition? There are dozens of pleas for clarification from forum posts and from what I can see, not 1 dev/support rep has given direction on any of the 3 iOS forums.

The main confusion is what counts as IPH. Is it:

1) actual IPH --- how well everyone collects $ or gold from his/her own base, hood, or kingdom money buildings?
2) all IPH sources --- $ or gold collected from own money buildings plus PvP raids on rival's money buildings and PvP attacks on rival's un-vaulted $?
3) IPH from money building sources only --- $ or gold collected from own money buildings and PvP raids on rival's buildings only?
4) an IPH option I haven't considered?

Other questions for clarification:

1) How will final IPH be calculated? Is it total revenue generated (from either 1, 2, 3, or 4 from above) over three days divided by 72? If not, what?
2) What the heck do we win for KA?
3) Why no leader board?

The rules of the event were not at all clear (below) - none of these instructions come close to implicitly saying "The top 500... with the highest IPH wins. IPH winners are those who actively collect earnings generated from your own money buildings only."

MW – Any good commander knows that training and equipment don't come cheap. The 500...with the highest hourly revenue will be rewarded for their resourcefulness.
KA – The top 500 lords....will win. The Lords with the highest hourly income rate will win.
CC – The top 500…will win! The boss is taking stock of his empire and rewarding the best earners. The players with the highest hourly income from money buildings will win.
Great example of explicit instructions that were clear and concise (no confusion, only dissatisfaction on the delayed posting of a leader board to know if it was worth participating) - once a leader board was posted and we new the entry point to compete, it was a very enjoyable event:

MW – Launch as many victorious ATTACKS against other Commanders as you can from … for your chance to win a Black Dragon Fighter!

My asks are: Why couldn’t these questions be answered by CJ or AG or even you prior to the event ending? What changes specifically will be made by support to provide forum help prior to the event ending in the future (so we may be allowed to adjust our game strategy)? What is the status of offering leader boards to the players for these types of events?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Regards,
HK

Altz
06-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Your request (#Kingdom Age Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

A G, Jun 10 11:39 (PDT):
Hello Altz.

Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize, but the income event has officially ended. All prizes have been distributed. Thank you for your enthusiasm and we look forward to your participation in our future events.

Regards,

A

www.funzio.com

Altz, Jun 09 00:50 (PDT):
How come poeple have been receiving income per hour prizes and i haven't? While my income per hour is double than their's. Fix it

Locks
06-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Just found someone with the defender in my attack list. No idea what the iph would have been last week, but he is now lv 62 with 4280 iph......

Jeshu
06-10-2012, 05:01 PM

You really have taken far too much offence by what i said. Either KOD is your boyfriend or perhaps the defunct alter ego of of your split personality syndrome.

Either way, get your head out of your economic study book clouds and get a life. Have you not learnt enough from your books to know that you can have you own opinion despite what your reference material suggests or do you believe that everything that is handed to you in pen and ink is fact?

KOD is female... And you are a douchebag for insulting her without knowing her at all.

Hello Kitty
06-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Your request (#Kingdom Age Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

A G, Jun 10 11:39 (PDT):
Hello Altz.

Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize, but the income event has officially ended. All prizes have been distributed. Thank you for your enthusiasm and we look forward to your participation in our future events.

Regards,

A

www.funzio.com (http://www.funzio.com)

Altz, Jun 09 00:50 (PDT):
How come poeple have been receiving income per hour prizes and i haven't? While my income per hour is double than their's. Fix itWhile I can understand how frustrating it would be to receive that as an answer as you have received, the way you asked for help is yet to be desired.

Perhaps present a question that is little more actionable by support (i.e. your stats, the other's stats that don't seem comparable) and a maybe a question to investigate rather than a demand such as "Fix it" might work better?

You might also be helping other players in the process if you shared your stats and what you've been observing.

Vile Lynn
06-10-2012, 06:33 PM
( Does Funzio have a QA Dept? )

Kiss Of Death
06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by figozz

You really have taken far too much offense by what i said. Either KOD is your boyfriend or perhaps the defunct alter ego of of youbsplit personality syndrome.

Either way, either get your head out of your economic study book clouds and get a life. Have you not learned enough from your books to know that you can have you own opinion despite what your reference material suggests or do you believe that everything that is handed to you in pen and ink is fact?

You are an oxygen thief.

Stop. I have now read enough insulting references to me being male. My image is one of a wedding renewal vow I had 2.5 years ago. If you seriously can't see I am female then you need to look up some of that stuff on the internet that boys like and pay more attention! Clearly if you don't know what a woman looks like then we probably can't tell you're a man or one we want to approach... which is why you still don't know what we look like when you see one.

But seriously please stop it... social debate, poor pulling down the rich etc I can roll with, but blatantly being rude to me about my looks is not OK. If I fired up it's because of my profession. I fight all day with people, lawyers (no they may not be human... jury's still out), CEO's and more so I don't stop. When I am an investor and I see others make claims that put me in a position to be offended (CC Mark thank you for clarifying cheat issue) then I will jump on it. Freekizh has his own views and they don't offend me because I started at the bottom and worked my way up after my family came here from Holland at the end of WWII. I was the first natural Australian born here in my family so I know the struggles. I don't need to engage others about what and where my spending goes, frankly it's no ones business. But as I said, personal attacks of character do razz me into action.

So you can all be sure...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/marriedhimtwice.jpg/

Njwmrb
06-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by figozz

You really have taken far too much offense by what i said. Either KOD is your boyfriend or perhaps the defunct alter ego of of youbsplit personality syndrome.

Either way, either get your head out of your economic study book clouds and get a life. Have you not learned enough from your books to know that you can have you own opinion despite what your reference material suggests or do you believe that everything that is handed to you in pen and ink is fact?

Stop. I have now read enough insulting references to me being male. My image is one of a wedding renewal vow I had 2.5 years ago. If you seriously can't see I am female then you need to look up some of that stuff on the internet that boys like and pay more attention! Clearly if you don't know what a woman looks like then we probably can't tell you're a man or one we want to approach... which is why you still don't know what we look like when you see one.

But seriously please stop it... social debate, poor pulling down the rich etc I can roll with, but blatantly being rude to me about my looks is not OK. If I fired up it's because of my profession. I fight all day with people, lawyers (no they may not be human... jury's still out), CEO's and more so I don't stop. When I am an investor and I see others make claims that put me in a position to be offended (CC Mark thank you for clarifying cheat issue) then I will jump on it. Freekizh has his own views and they don't offend me because I started at the bottom and worked my way up after my family came here from Holland at the end of WWII. I was the first natural Australian born here in my family so I know the struggles. I don't need to engage others about what and where my spending goes, frankly it's no ones business. But as I said, personal attacks of character do razz me into action.

So you can all be sure...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/marriedhimtwice.jpg/

I don't think anyone was insulting how you look, they just weren't sure that your avatar was a picture of you. You could be a male that has his avatar as a picture of his wife or maybe even a daughter. Trust me judging by that picture you are probably much better looking than most of the people on this forums girlfriends/wives.

Man I feel like half of my posts on this forum are being a social mediator.

Hapl0
06-10-2012, 10:12 PM
I apologize too, as Njwmrb said, there is many males that used the avatar of girls they love, respect or dream. I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings.

figozz
06-10-2012, 11:02 PM
KOD is female... And you are a douchebag for insulting her without knowing her at all.

Whether KOD is male/female is irrelevant. Clearly the point i was making was wasted on some lesser educated and intellectual souls. Kinda proves my point about Americans really.

I apologize if i offended you KOD, that was not my intention. It was to get someones back up and it worked, so you got caught in the crossfire i am afraid and for that i am sorry.

Anyway, i probably have trolled this subject thread enough already.

Having said that it does kind of prove that if funzio cared about its consumer base, it probably would have ended this arguement a long time ago, in particular with as someone put it "xenophobic" comments.

As i said previously... Good luck on both counts of getting what you feel you rightly deserve or your money back.

Hence another reason i play for free. I cant complain about not getting something i feel i have paid for.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Sorry KOD, you've gone through so many avatar and name changes I gt confused :) it definitely wasn't about your looks.

FYI Some males take female personas in game for strategic reasons. Other guys use their wives accounts, etc. phone swapping, persona swapping etc.

TemplarX
06-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Mark, could you let us know what what the lower limit iph for the winner of level 100 and below? You posted that information for CC...

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 07:38 AM

CCM's response yesterday

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 07:39 AM
TemplarX....

Got beat :eek:

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 07:42 AM
CCM - if you had really wanted to make this interesting and served both the Cottage/Farm economies and 12/24/48 hr economies you would have mad the contest truly for building collections - i.e what did you collect on average from your buildings over the time period, not just what your stat IP was listed as. This would have rewarded economies based on hard to upgrade 12/24/48 hr buildings and the economies of anyone with HL cottages/farms that wanted to log on and collect regularly.

figozz
06-11-2012, 07:59 AM
CCM - if you had really wanted to make this interesting and served both the Cottage/Farm economies and 12/24/48 hr economies you would have mad the contest truly for building collections - i.e what did you collect on average from your buildings over the time period, not just what your stat IP was listed as. This would have rewarded economies based on hard to upgrade 12/24/48 hr buildings and the economies of anyone with HL cottages/farms that wanted to log on and collect regularly.

We don't know for sure that isn't what they actually did do, otherwise why would there be people that met the minimum IPH requirement who didnt receive the reward?

Joe Brown1
06-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Very true - though I would think that it would be very difficult to achieve over 4,000 IPH of actual collections w/o spending gems. I would be surprised if over 1,000 players (i.e 500 lvl 50 and under, 500 over lvl 50)achieved this given how new KA is. I also believe that some people on the forum received the item with incomes just over the threshold that also discussed having HL cottages - doubt they collected every 5 min for several days (but you never know). I would love to know the facts on this but we may never find out for sure.

edit - just saw on a CC post that someone received an IPH item after being on vacation and collecting only once.

Warfiend
06-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Well I definetly didn't win this one. :D These minimum IPH numbers sound a lot more reasonable than the ones posted for MW.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Well I definetly didn't win this one. :D These minimum IPH numbers sound a lot more reasonable than the ones posted for MW.

Thats because MW has been out for like 6 months now

Dr. Dengus
06-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Thats because MW has been out for like 6 months now

The cutoff for under lvl 100 in MW was 138k, which is quite low considering how long the game has been out, and all the campers at low levels....I think that's what Warfiend was referring to.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:29 PM
The cutoff for under lvl 100 in MW was 138k, which is quite low considering how long the game has been out, and all the campers at low levels....I think that's what Warfiend was referring to.

Really? Mines like 360k and I didn't get the unit

Dr. Dengus
06-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Really? Mines like 360k and I didn't get the unit

Okay, I might have the IPH numbers, but I really need to confirm this on Monday. Here is what I'm seeing right now though:

Level 100 or under: 138,786 IPH minimum.
Level 101 or higher: 367,366 IPH minimum.

If you have a higher IPH than that at the time the event ended please contact support and we'll look into it. Be advised that support does not have a way to look at your IPH and will have to get engineering support, so this could take a bit.

Remember, this is purely IPH from building collections, not anything else.

Yeah there's a lot of us who have qualified and not received the unit yet. Either a rollout or engineering issue on Funzio's part.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah there's a lot of us who have qualified and not received the unit yet. Either a rollout or engineering issue on Funzio's part.

Hm...so I got the unit on KA when I apparently wasn't supposed to and I did not receive the unit on MW where I was supposed to...

Oh well I don't really play MW anymore anyways I just hop on to upgrade something every couple of days, and to collect from all my raided buildings.

SickDuck
06-11-2012, 02:10 PM
I was almost about to contact Funzio, my IPH was probably 4700-4800 when the event ended and I thought I'd get notified of being a winner. But, I decided to look in my units and saw the lovely Arcane Defender had appeared in my profile. Who knows how long it had been there for and I didn't even notice. 347/453, wow!

Glad I didn't jump the gun and e-mail Funzio support!

Warfiend
06-11-2012, 02:14 PM

Exactly. These minimum IPH numbers make sense(even I didn't win, *sniff* wah!). The MW ones have a FUBAR'd feel to them due to being so low. At least the under lvl 100 one does.

Oh well, you win some you lose some for whatever reason. Congrats to everyone here who won! Those are solid iph numbers and if you've made it there already, you deserve to win.

Aoxoa
06-11-2012, 02:19 PM
IMO, next one of these events should be the top 500 players that have the most gold.
You will certainly see some very interesting PVP at that point.

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 03:06 PM
IMO, next one of these events should be the top 500 players that have the most gold.
You will certainly see some very interesting PVP at that point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aVwxTM0ZZ0

Crime City Mark
06-11-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm still in the process of getting a second round of information, having the winner list re-checked (for the third time), and we're going through all the people who sent in tickets. I may have more information today.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Thank you for putting out CCM

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Thank you for putting out CCM

TMI.........

Art of War
06-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the update Mark

I have to say that I'm a little surprised by the height of the qualification limit for this event in KA. I downloaded the game the day it was released on iOS and have been playing regularly since. I've also been concentrating on my economy throughout.
I think near the end of the event my IPH was somewhere around 3500. I've sent a ticket for the MW event but won't be for this one.
Congrats to all that have qualified and please don't beat me up with your shiny new Arcane Defenders. :)

Crime City Mark
06-11-2012, 04:12 PM
TMI.........

I'll admit, I laughed.

Freekizh
06-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the update Mark

I have to say that I'm a little surprised by the height of the qualification limit for this event in KA. I downloaded the game the day it was released on iOS and have been playing regularly since. I've also been concentrating on my economy throughout.
I think near the end of the event my IPH was somewhere around 3500. I've sent a ticket for the MW event but won't be for this one.
Congrats to all that have qualified and please don't beat me up with your shiny new Arcane Defenders. :)

I think quite a few seasoned MW and CC players jumped from there, and so you have a pretty high standard. So by the time the tournament started - on average, I noticed most strong players were easily around 3600-3800. So it was easy to see that with 2-3 days of cottage pumping, we ended up with a 4200-4400 IPH hurdle rate. Thats how I estimated what the final figures were going to be during the event.

And all you guys who shameless pumped up your cottages just for the event ... try to collect those damn apples :) And enjoy your Arcane Defender.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:31 PM
TMI.........

Somebody help me with this, I'm not really good with acronyms..

enahs1
06-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Too much information

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:33 PM
I feel retarded lol....

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Somebody help me with this, I'm not really good with acronyms..

It's not an acronym

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
06-11-2012, 04:35 PM
And all you guys who shameless pumped up your cottages just for the event ... try to collect those damn apples :) And enjoy your Arcane Defender.

I second that....though I wish I would have been on that train.... :) Yes, congrats to the winners.

For the next event, the ones who have the most income buildings level 3 - 5....

Art of War
06-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi Freekizh. Yeah I was thinking that. I started MW in late January, so I was a little late to the party. I was hoping to overcome that problem in KA. Guess I have some work to do.

And there I was planning to blame my failure on the fact that this game was released earlier in Canada and on Google+.
:)

Cheers

Njwmrb
06-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Hi Freekizh. Yeah I was thinking that. I started MW in late January, so I was a little late to the party. I was hoping to overcome that problem in KA. Guess I have some work to do.

And there I was planning to blame my failure on the fact that this game was released earlier in Canada and on Google+.
:)

Cheers

I think its a completely different game on google+, I hopped over to their forums the other day and they were talking nonsense.

SeqWins
06-11-2012, 04:40 PM
It's not an acronym

Exactly why I put I feel retarded after I found out what it was, sorry man I'm not an internet cool kid like yall...I started visiting an internet community following a game..I know the lols and wtfs because its been beating into my head...

Art of War
06-11-2012, 05:53 PM
I think its a completely different game on google+, I hopped over to their forums the other day and they were talking nonsense.

Thanks for the info.
Unfortunately my excuse is looking weaker all the time. :)

Hugh Bris
06-11-2012, 07:48 PM
A person that I know isn't a cheater has 16,733 iph at level 73 didn't win. I don't understand. I encouraged them to turn it in anyway just to see (as nice, not a jerk).

I won in MW with what I consider to be a small number. Oh well - maybe there's a next time right!?!

figozz
06-12-2012, 01:02 AM
16733 IPH?

That's an awful lot. Is that number even possible?

SickDuck
06-12-2012, 08:52 AM
16733 IPH?

That's an awful lot. Is that number even possible?

Fully upgraded cottage gives 1,080/hour, fully upgraded bazaar gives 750/hour, and both of those are relatively cheap/quick to upgrade. Fully upgraded merchant caravan is 3,000/hour, even though it's quite a cost to get there. But, if you spend a lot of time on the lower levels waiting to upgrade your money buildings instead of leveling up quickly, you can get there.

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 09:10 AM
But, if you spend a lot of time on the lower levels waiting to upgrade your money buildings instead of leveling up quickly, you can get there.

These buildings are not hard to upgrade at either level 5 or level 200. This statement is wrong!

And welcome to the forums :)

Hugh Bris
06-12-2012, 01:06 PM
It's buying in-game money and upgrading lots of buildings early. The gem buildings upgrade fast but are not cheap.

There's another one with over 20,000 IPH and att/def scores in the 90,000s. They are absolutely not a cheater either. But I see all of these players in the 5000s and 6000s that have the new figure. Odd. I'm sure they are working on it.

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 01:17 PM
It's buying in-game money and upgrading lots of buildings early. The gem buildings upgrade fast but are not cheap.

There's another one with over 20,000 IPH and att/def scores in the 90,000s. They are absolutely not a cheater either. But I see all of these players in the 5000s and 6000s that have the new figure. Odd. I'm sure they are working on it.

What's odd about having an IPH of 5000-6000? I think it's achievable even if you are free.

Aoxoa
06-12-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm up to about 6200 and I don't have a level 10 cottage; however I do have two level 10 bazaars and a level 5 merchant caravan. I get 2400 gold every hour from just those hourly buildings. My next economy goal is the 24 hour buildings.

Hugh Bris
06-12-2012, 02:41 PM
What's odd about having an IPH of 5000-6000? I think it's achievable even if you are free.

Oh no, sorry if I was vague. I don't think it's odd at all and very achievable for free players. I think the real free strategists of the game able to do much more. I was just making the point that a level 74 player with over 16,000 IPH doesn't have the new unit but a 73 level does have the unit with just over 5,000. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules but I certainly didn't mean to say that there's anything unusual about free players excelling at the game.

Macduff
06-12-2012, 03:48 PM

Sorry for the late reply. I enjoy the random chance of it to be truthful.

Freekizh
06-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh no, sorry if I was vague. I don't think it's odd at all and very achievable for free players. I think the real free strategists of the game able to do much more. I was just making the point that a level 74 player with over 16,000 IPH doesn't have the new unit but a 73 level does have the unit with just over 5,000. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules but I certainly didn't mean to say that there's anything unusual about free players excelling at the game.

Oh I see .. I misread your post :)

Locks
06-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Out of curiosity, has everyone/anyone who was expecting an arcane defender (but didn't get it on the weekend) finally get it? And did you send in a ticket to Funzio? I'm getting discouraged.

Doc Rumpies
06-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Locks,

Didn't get it in KA or MW, sent in ticket Sunday, no response other than the automated response, quite a few other people reporting the same.

Locks
06-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey Doc, Good to know. I've got tickets in for both KA and MW, have only gotten the initial acknowledgement, so either i'm a cheater or "the solution is in the pipe". So far, it's a very long pipe.....

Locks
06-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey Doc, got both of mine today, both MW and for KA. Xmas has come early!
Cheers

emcee
06-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Got all income event end items for CC, KA and MW on two accounts. MW took until today after I submitted tickets on Monday.

figozz
06-15-2012, 04:50 AM
Did we actually ever get given a list of who won what and how?

Dewsy
06-15-2012, 07:02 AM
Did we actually ever get given a list of who won what and how?

Haven't seen anything yet

SickDuck
06-15-2012, 07:17 AM
These buildings are not hard to upgrade at either level 5 or level 200. This statement is wrong!

And welcome to the forums :)

Thanks, and it's not wrong, I should have been more specific. If you're at level 200 then you're competing with all the other high levels so the minimum competitive IPH is raised just a bit. Easier to win an IPH event with a high IPH at the lower levels, no? ;)