PDA

View Full Version : Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

CJ54
06-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Hey all,

Crime City Mark here (edits are fun). The prizes for the event have been given out. We will not be posting a winner list for this event.

When the event went live there was an internal communication issue that caused various departments to be working with different sets of data, which led to a disorganized event. After a lot of internal work we sorted things out and started looking at the event results only to find a fair deal of cheating. We spent countless hours going over the cheaters, and now we're confident that no cheaters were given event prizes.

Going forward we're going to make sure that information is communicated more accurately between departments, and that we have more information for you (the players) before, during, and after an event.

I apologize for all of the confusion during this event and hope that you'll all bear with us as we try out these new event types.

Here is the minimum IPH for each level bracket:

Level 100 or under: 138,786 IPH minimum.
Level 101 or higher: 367,366 IPH minimum.

If you had more than that at the end of the event, please use the in-game contact method to reach support. Please note that due to support being backed up we are only going to be taking these tickets for another day. Any tickets about this sent in after today will not be investigated.

bigflan
06-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Ohhh I did not win but whatever

stricker
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

The prizes for the income event will be sent out by Friday the 15th. I apologize for the unavoidable delay, and we will post a list of winners as soon as it is possible to do so.

thanks for the info CJ...

btw... are the swales really big???

FisK
06-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Finally some information on that event.

I hope you use the time to check each wining player for cheating and ban the cheaters.

It woud be nice to know the score for number 500 so even if I'm not on the list then I will know how much I'm off.
I did not participate in any of the earners events this weekend simply because of lag of information from Funzio side about the event. The ingame event text was very unclear and very open for interpretation.
This leads to at least 5 deference theories on how who the events works.
We players can't participate without knowing which theories was right.

The idea about an earners event is a very good idea. But this weekend events were Epic Fault because:

5) No clear instruction on how do the event (lag of communication)
6) No leaderboard with relevant numbers (lag of communication)
7) No information about price in KA event (lag of communication)
8) The Event time was way too short if it is was about Income Per Hour stat at the end of the event. Most players only had time to do 1 or 2 upgrades within the event time.

Funzio BE ACTIVE ON YOUR FORUM DOING EVENTS!!!

Luke7676
06-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks CJ for the update and info. Keep it up.

Sia
06-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Thanks CJ, it is hard to have both forum and support emails answered. Keep up good work.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Thank you for the update.

Can you confirm if the unit will have 464 defense or 264?

also, instead of typing up a list with 1000 names, you could just tell us the #500 IPH for the two categories and we could figure it out.

stricker
06-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Finally some information on that event.

I hope you use the time to check each wining player for cheating and ban the cheaters.

It woud be nice to know the score for number 500 so even if I'm not on the list then I will know how much I'm off.
I did not participate in any of the earners events this weekend simply because of lag of information from Funzio side about the event. The ingame event text was very unclear and very open for interpretation.
This leads to at least 5 deference theories on how who the events works.
We players can't participate without knowing which theories was right.

The idea about an earners event is a very good idea. But this weekend events were Epic Fault because:

5) No clear instruction on how do the event (lag of communication)
6) No leaderboard with relevant numbers (lag of communication)
7) No information about price in KA event (lag of communication)
8) The Event time was way too short if it is was about Income Per Hour stat at the end of the event. Most players only had time to do 1 or 2 upgrades within the event time.

Funzio BE ACTIVE ON YOUR FORUM DOING EVENTS!!!

Fisk... I am in TOTAL agreement w/you on all you've said... idk how to interpret the in-game instructions but mainly focused on upgrading my money bldgs during the 3 days... it is impossible to operate the absolutely NO info...

but... i'm going to hold back from really going off on Funzio because i am highly suspect that the bigger issue is with GREE and Funzio is silent more from a stand point of not creating legal GRIEf with their now owner than anything else...

...CC Mark's only comment on MW was an attempt to be funny! (btw mark, it was lame!!! lol) Although he is a jokester from time to time... he has always made a 1/2-4$$ attempt to address high levels of dissatisfaction... with the absolute silence every since the lame joke... i'm cannot help but believe there are issues beyond funzio's control or by choice to avoid probs w/gree... (could be something as simple as a lack of protocol atm... idk)

at the end of this... my hope is that funzio will have a stronger, more throrough, helpful, informative, and gamer friendly environment for the apps and the forums...

my 3rd, 5th, or 7th time to throw out my 2cents... for better or worse...

surf's up funzio... make it super rad before you hit the rocks!!! lol...

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks and keep up the good work CJ.

andymac106
06-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Well at least we arent completely in the dark now; we have a nightlight. Its a start in the right direction

What?
06-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Does anyone even know what the income event even entailed. There was so much hearsay and assumptions and no clear purpose. Was it just the highest hourly wage a player has from money buildings? Was it money gained through raids/attacks? Was it money collected from money buildings? Was it a combination of all these? This event was a conundrum and totally ambiguous. Funzios' silence and lack of communication on their own forums did not help the rampant speculation that flooded the boards from bewildered players.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Does anyone even know what the income event even entailed. There was so much hearsay and assumptions and no clear purpose. Was it just the highest hourly wage a player has from money buildings? Was it money gained through raids/attacks? Was it money collected from money buildings? Was it a combination of all these? This event was a conundrum and totally ambiguous. Funzios' silence and lack of communication on their own forums did not help the rampant speculation that flooded the boards from bewildered players.I agree with you What? I sent this email to support only to get a "thank you for your inquiry, info will be posted soon to the forums..."

The forum threads are going nuts with questions about the tourney's (all 3 games). Just curious as to why is there such a tight lip on the explanation of rules for this competition? There are dozens of pleas for clarification from forum posts and from what I can see, not 1 dev/support rep has given direction on any of the 3 iOS forums.The main confusion is what counts as IPH. Is it:

1) actual IPH --- how well everyone collects $ or gold from his/her own base, hood, or kingdom money buildings?
2) all IPH sources --- $ or gold collected from own money buildings plus PvP raids on rival's money buildings and PvP attacks on rival's un-vaulted $?
3) IPH from money building sources only --- $ or gold collected from own money buildings and PvP raids on rival's buildings only?
4) an IPH option I haven't considered?

Other questions for clarification:

1) How will final IPH be calculated? Is it total revenue generated (from either 1, 2, 3, or 4 from above) over three days divided by 72? If not, what?
2) What the heck do we win for KA?
3) Why no leader board?

Gritix
06-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I really do hope i won i feel like have put in over 400 to 500 won fights in that whole week not including raids.

Reutdog
06-04-2012, 07:23 PM
I handt even thought about all of those other options. the way i read it was income per hour = amount of income per hour listed in the users profile.

If that is the case, I would be curious to see a list because I would be curious to see how I am fairing against everyone else. I am a user that is under level 100 with an IPH of $684,000.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 07:25 PM
I handt even thought about all of those other options. the way i read it was income per hour = amount of income per hour listed in the users profile.

If that is the case, I would be curious to see a list because I would be curious to see how I am fairing against everyone else. I am a user that is under level 100 with an IPH of $684,000.Doesn't state level, but try this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30834-Income-per-Hour-clubs-Come-join-or-see&p=241758&viewfull=1#post241758

You're doing pretty well for a calculated stat! The problem with calculated IPH is that you'd actually have to collect at the frequency of the lowest time producing building (i.e. every 5 minutes for the supply depot) for it to hold true.

JMC
06-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the update, but i don't understand why it is going to take over a week and a half to get the prizes out? Even the last event had the rewards out quicker than that, and there was a unique boost to worry about.

MaverickMunkey
06-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the update, but i don't understand why it is going to take over a week and a half to get the prizes out? Even the last event had the rewards out quicker than that, and there was a unique boost to worry about.

I think that there must be some serious issues going on at Funzio. The role out for the same event on KA was woeful - just a small screen with no indication of what the prize was. Really quite shabby and I'm starting to see more and more of this between the two games.

Blackstone
06-04-2012, 08:14 PM

This is weird... Once I saw the unit didn't have any boosts I figured it was because it was going to be rewarded quicker. Like right after the tourney ended.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I think that there must be some serious issues going on at Funzio. The role out for the same event on KA was woeful - just a small screen with no indication of what the prize was. Really quite shabby and I'm starting to see more and more of this between the two games.KA was the worst. Not sure what it says about me, since it's the only tourney I participated.

Blackstone
06-04-2012, 08:17 PM
I think that there must be some serious issues going on at Funzio. The role out for the same event on KA was woeful - just a small screen with no indication of what the prize was. Really quite shabby and I'm starting to see more and more of this between the two games.

The splash screen for KA with no unit pictured or even mentioned seemed a little rushed lol!

Ryans67
06-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Yea definitely something weird. If it was just IPH, it would be very easy to sort and figure out; they have those numbers readily available. And since the unit has no boost, it would be very easy to distribute the prize. Then to give a 11 day notice??? Will be interesting to hear the rest of the story.

Selfproclaimed
06-04-2012, 08:21 PM
You won't hear the rest of the story. You'll eventually get a list then reward. Maybe a vague excuse. But definitely not a story,I haven't seen a dev write more than a sentence.

Ryans67
06-04-2012, 08:26 PM
You won't hear the rest of the story. You'll eventually get a list then reward. Maybe a vague excuse. But definitely not a story,I haven't seen a dev write more than a sentence.

That would be fine if I receive the unit. Lol. If not, then it's fixed!!!

John Snow
06-04-2012, 08:37 PM

No question about that. It's probably time to stop thinking about them as Funzio and start referring to them as Gree. The mods have basically said that they are being muzzled. All of the games have had a flurry of new events since the acquisition, several of them not very well thought out, explained, or executed. I'm guessing that the people behind the decision to spend $200+ million to acquire Funzio are looking for return on that investment. If players aren't spending real money fast enough in the games, then some big axes are going to be swinging through the Funzio offices and reducing the head count.

Reutdog
06-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Doesn't state level, but try this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30834-Income-per-Hour-clubs-Come-join-or-see&p=241758&viewfull=1#post241758

You're doing pretty well for a calculated stat! The problem with calculated IPH is that you'd actually have to collect at the frequency of the lowest time producing building (i.e. every 5 minutes for the supply depot) for it to hold true.

True true. But I haven't really upgraded my supply depot or the armory at all. So they are minimal. I've upgraded the electric power plants but only once. So I guess if I check it routinely every three hours then its more like $650,000/hr. Thanks for the heads up on the forum post.

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 09:05 PM
I hope the result will come soon. Event if the prize will be given on the 15th. I dont know if Im going to hope for the best or expect the worst

manbeast
06-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Yea definitely something weird. If it was just IPH, it would be very easy to sort and figure out; they have those numbers readily available. And since the unit has no boost, it would be very easy to distribute the prize. Then to give a 11 day notice??? Will be interesting to hear the rest of the story.

maybe they are going to release an update next week and that has something to do with it? :) hopeful smile

Cocktail
06-04-2012, 10:29 PM
If the event was iph only/money buildings only, they still would only count what you actually collected. That probably takes a little time to confirm and check.

Tctiger
06-05-2012, 04:20 AM
I can only see the iph from your base at the most being a part of it if at all , a tournament is not what you already have . If funzio was running the Olympics the finalists would be standing around after the race talking about possible distance of the race and who would be the winner with different sets of rules. The fact that we are doing this says it all!

Nobody
06-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Thank you for the update.

Can you confirm if the unit will have 464 defense or 264?

The unit has definitely 464 defense.

Taranis73
06-05-2012, 07:11 AM

There were two displayed to users, one had a def of 264 and others had a def showing of 464

manbeast
06-05-2012, 07:14 AM

i hope you are right!! unfortunately i never saw the unit with 464. it always showed me a unit with 264

Nobody
06-05-2012, 07:36 AM
i hope you are right!! unfortunately i never saw the unit with 464. it always showed me a unit with 264

This unit came together with the update from 2012/06/04 and is already on yours devices but not in your inventory.
It has 336/464.

An unit with 336/264 is not available.

éffinergie92
06-05-2012, 08:25 AM
I'm worried with my 230 K income, I'm pretty sure to not be in the top 500 under level 100. Sucks !

rrnj6890
06-05-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm worried with my 230 K income, I'm pretty sure to not be in the top 500 under level 100. Sucks !

Maybe they will tell us who won in a few weeks ......................................

bowdenstc
06-05-2012, 11:50 AM
i think level 100 and up get the 464 while people below get 264

Selfproclaimed
06-05-2012, 11:56 AM
i think level 100 and up get the 464 while people below get 264

That's not the case. I'm level 73 and I see the 464. It might just be a glitch for the people seeing 264

bowdenstc
06-05-2012, 12:10 PM
How do you add your stats?

spectra
06-05-2012, 12:25 PM
That's not the case. I'm level 73 and I see the 464. It might just be a glitch for the people seeing 264

I was lv-128 during the event and I saw the 264, see pic
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IPHevent.jpg

vball
06-05-2012, 03:19 PM
My income is slightly under 400k an hour, so hopefully I will end up in the top.

Will there be something posted to better determine how we sit? Like the list on the top for the attacks?

Selfproclaimed
06-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I don't know which is right but won't be first time they messed up. Nearly every event ,they spell something wrong. A multi million dollar company that keeps misspelling words. Even in this new event, they misspelled assassin. They can't even blame it on auto correct.

manbeast
06-06-2012, 12:11 AM
This unit came together with the update from 2012/06/04 and is already on yours devices but not in your inventory.
It has 336/464.

An unit with 336/264 is not available.

sounds like you know what you're talking about. please elaborate though bc i'm not sure what u mean.

what update? just checked app store. no update available?

what do u mean its on our devices? like in the game files? how do u see them?

pm me if necessary..

hattorianzo
06-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Did anybody understand the event rules ?

cheiz
06-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Did anybody understand the event rules ?

Still a mystery... let's hope we get some results soon (and maybe some more explanation)

Nobody
06-06-2012, 01:13 AM
sounds like you know what you're talking about. please elaborate though bc i'm not sure what u mean.

what update? just checked app store. no update available?

what do u mean its on our devices? like in the game files? how do u see them?

pm me if necessary..

Yes, in game files (http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/plist/mw_20120604_3/) (item.plist) from 2012/06/04.

Khimsoo
06-06-2012, 05:04 AM
Nice. Can do a lot with the plist. :)

Sugarymama
06-06-2012, 11:00 AM
I usually don't complain about the game at all (except how bad the casualty rate is), but the event this weekend sucked. To only give people 48 hours to increase their income rate to even compete in this was absurd. So basically, if you weren't earning $400K+ before the weekend, you were a$$ed out anyway.

"Rich get richer and the poor get poorer..."

Luke7676
06-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm hopeing it's not gonna end up wing 400k plus. I ended the tourny with around 356k iph. And most players I see on the list for the past 20 or so lvl's have had much lower income then 300k

Bronson
06-06-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm hopeing it's not gonna end up wing 400k plus. I ended the tourny with around 356k iph. And most players I see on the list for the past 20 or so lvl's have had much lower income then 300k
I hope that's the case Luke as I finished on 378k so fingers crossed as an extra 400 def would be really nice :)

overkill 280
06-06-2012, 02:57 PM
I usually don't complain about the game at all (except how bad the casualty rate is), but the event this weekend sucked. To only give people 48 hours to increase their income rate to even compete in this was absurd. So basically, if you weren't earning $400K+ before the weekend, you were a$$ed out anyway.

"Rich get richer and the poor get poorer..."I agree sugar, that's no time for anything. And if you happened to start upgrading a unit building just before, well you wouldn't of even got a chance to start a $ building!

Poopenshire
06-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I really hoping I am on top of you all, just so I can say poop beat you all!

Stonewall
06-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I took no chances...hit everyone in sight and only stopped when they wanted to ally...did not add allies but quite hitting and found new targets.

Sia
06-06-2012, 03:18 PM

"Rich get richer and the poor get poorer..."

Sounds like capitalistic rules to me!

Speed ump
06-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Still no results? I think if you arn't prepared for a contest, don't have it until you are. I can wait on the prize, but at least post results. Makes you wonder about the integrity of them.

spectra
06-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Still no results? I think if you arn't prepared for a contest, don't have it until you are. I can wait on the prize, but at least post results. Makes you wonder about the integrity of them.

What really sucks is that you wait 2 weeks for a prize that perhaps you did not even win
there will be alot of us in this situation
at least with the list we can check to see if we will get it or not, it is frustrating

Jhoemel
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
What really sucks is that you wait 2 weeks for a prize that perhaps you did not even win
there will be alot of us in this situation
at least with the list we can check to see if we will get it or not, it is frustrating

I agree, if frustrating to wAit for it and in the end of the day, you didnt win

manbeast
06-06-2012, 11:27 PM
still no winners list?!?!?! hhahahahaa how can anyone take this company seriously

StuN
06-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Still no results? I think if you arn't prepared for a contest, don't have it until you are. I can wait on the prize, but at least post results. Makes you wonder about the integrity of them.I couldn't agree more

Shadow11
06-07-2012, 06:39 AM
I thought who ever makes the most $ for that period should win so I was hitting people for nothing? Lol!

TICK
06-07-2012, 07:10 AM
still no news? it ended sunday night. at the very least we should receive a list of who won

TICK
06-07-2012, 07:11 AM
and guys the tourney used the word revenue.

revenue means whatever money that comes in. by any means necessary. i didnt find it very difficult to interpret.

stricker
06-07-2012, 07:13 AM
I thought who ever makes the most $ for that period should win so I was hitting people for nothing? Lol!

@shadow... there are about 3 - 5 thoughts on this floating around... but no one knows for sure.
...we've all been flying blind until CJ posted!!! ...now we're all in a circle holding pattern until June 15th. see the OP http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32052-Results-and-Prizes-for-the-Income-Event-(news)&p=259771&viewfull=1#post259771

...don't run out of fuel!!! lol

Blackstone
06-07-2012, 07:39 AM
@shadow... there are about 3 - 5 thoughts on this floating around... but no one knows for sure.
...we've all been flying blind until CJ posted!!! ...now we're all in a circle holding pattern until June 15th. see the OP http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32052-Results-and-Prizes-for-the-Income-Event-(news)&p=259771&viewfull=1#post259771

...don't run out of fuel!!! lol

Well, I had to pick one of the 3 - 5 thoughts and went with raiding the $h1t out of people. If it truely was just a 3 day IPH tourney based on individual economies then this will go down as the lamest tournament in the history of earth!

But...Something tells me the reason it's taking so long is that the devs probably don't even know lol. And I won't be surprised to see another tournament this weekend before the last prize is even distributed.

albeezy
06-07-2012, 08:26 AM
and guys the tourney used the word revenue.

revenue means whatever money that comes in. by any means necessary. i didnt find it very difficult to interpret.
true revenue seems to indicate by any means necessary, but typically all events coincide (+1 valor for the current crate event in MW and +1 respect for the crate event in CC). The CC PVP event said from money buildings so it is not ridiculous to speculate that the MW PVP event did not include attacks

Luke7676
06-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Well CJ did say the prize unit will be destributed tomorrow. So I guess we will see..

albeezy
06-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Well CJ did say the prize unit will be destributed tomorrow. So I guess we will see..

Actually he said next Friday.

Hello Everyone,

The prizes for the income event will be sent out by Friday the 15th. I apologize for the unavoidable delay, and we will post a list of winners as soon as it is possible to do so.

Looks like another week of confusion.

Luke7676
06-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Actually he said next Friday.

Looks like another week of confusion.

Errmm.. That's way I long. Thought he said this Friday damnit >.< well hopefully they will post the results then, before the weekend. Atleast we will know if to expect the prize or not too..

Wlady27
06-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi, I raided the sh.t out off people. About 35 M. Looked revenue up in THE dictionairy? Means income from your .... It can be raiding or somthing else.

TICK
06-08-2012, 07:23 AM
i get the CC correlation but its flawed. For people like myself who dont play CC how can I possibly interpret the rules based on another platforms description.

MW said revenue. I'm above level 100 and hoping that helps my odds.

What?
06-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Did iz won???

skaskankerbr
06-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I still think it is IPH , which like stated before is the lamest tourney ever lol

Selfproclaimed
06-08-2012, 03:34 PM
It is IPH only. It was confirmed.

GodlikeNay
06-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Where was it confirmed and by who?
I don't believe it has been confirmed in this thread or the related Kingdom Age one.

Selfproclaimed
06-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Where was it confirmed and by who?
I don't believe it has been confirmed in this thread or the related Kingdom Age one.

It's confirmed by ccmark in the Gold ban thread( think page2-3 ) in that thread, he said it

GodlikeNay
06-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks Selfproclaimed. I checked it out and you are correct. I wish they would have added a post on this thread which they started for the event.

EatSleepFly
06-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Got my Elite Base Defender. 464 defense.

Mr BigBenga
06-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol, i got mine too

Finally, i won my first event, wtf.

JohnnyR
06-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Stats guys, what are your IPH stats?

Where's the list?

EatSleepFly
06-08-2012, 10:13 PM
I think I was around 267 - 280k and over level 100.
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt66/jgullickson13/741b6444.jpg

06-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Did anybody under lvl 100 win with less than 400k iph?

Sia
06-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I got mine! IPH 602000 by end of event level 167

manbeast
06-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Did anybody under lvl 100 win with less than 400k iph?

i had 429k at the end of the event and i have not received the unit

06-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Never knew the cut would be so high for under lvl 100

manbeast
06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Never knew the cut would be so high for under lvl 100

i'm hoping the units havent went out to the under 100's yet. but idk...

06-08-2012, 11:25 PM
i'm hoping the units havent went out to the under 100's yet. but idk...

I hope you're right, I was slightly over 410k when the event finished. I have no idea what the cut will be.

procsyzarc
06-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Dam 350k at l90 thought it was a sure thing, guess will have to wait and see

Luke7676
06-08-2012, 11:37 PM
I hope you're right, I was slightly over 410k when the event finished. I have no idea what the cut will be.

I think 400 and up will be safe. But it may be even lower yet... Just depends on the campers.. Now where is enjoy life at to conclude they haven't sent the unit out for under a 100 yet. ;)

StuN
06-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I ended up with 503k iph at lvl 89 but I haven't received it 😥

Selfproclaimed
06-09-2012, 12:03 AM
A level 53 guy with 176k iph won and received. If it's legit,I hope,then I'll win too with only 177k iph,lol at level73

akliyan
06-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Just to add to the frustration, my IPH is 668,767 and I'm at level 46 But so far… haven't received it….. *Fingers crossed*

hb bombers
06-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I was at 510k and haven't received it! I'm hoping I get it.

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 12:13 AM
I was at 510k and haven't received it! I'm hoping I get it.

Yull get it man. I'm thinking most of us will now :)

hb bombers
06-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks bro!! I really wanted this one since I can never win the the 10th item.

Bronco928
06-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I got mine...oh yeah! $406k per hour level 152

Malazan Elite
06-09-2012, 01:55 AM
I got mine...oh yeah! $406k per hour level 152

Good to hear someone got it! I'm level 89 506k/hr
Hoping to see it soon
516k/hr now!!

Daveynez
06-09-2012, 02:35 AM
I finished the event on level 100, stupid question but is that over or under? Or neither. Hahaha.

Khimsoo
06-09-2012, 03:24 AM
I got mine too. 464k lv 142

Deskjockey
06-09-2012, 05:14 AM
If they are already doling out the units, where the heck is the list of winners???
This is really bass ackwards...

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 05:21 AM
I got the unit, 330k iph

Dockman
06-09-2012, 06:15 AM
If they are already being handed out, I guess I didn't make the cut. My ~250k IPH wasn't good enough. :(

Deskjockey
06-09-2012, 06:15 AM
I got the unit, 330k iph

What level are you, Jhoemel?

doomnosee
06-09-2012, 06:17 AM
500k iph, lev 87, no unit, :-(

Mackdaddy
06-09-2012, 06:17 AM
When did they start handing out the prizes? I had 555k at the end of the event and still have nothing in inventory.

Bronson
06-09-2012, 06:18 AM
500k iph, lev 87, no unit, :-(

Most of the people who have the chopper have been those over lvl 100 so maybe they haven't dished out to the under 100s yet?

Mackdaddy
06-09-2012, 06:20 AM
I hope that's the case. Makes sense.

doomnosee
06-09-2012, 06:22 AM
also, does anyone know if these income event units in MW, CC and KA had any bonuses (apart from the nice stats)?

Bob_55
06-09-2012, 06:39 AM
I just got my Elite base chopper, first time I win a contest in MW

Bronson
06-09-2012, 06:41 AM

What is you level and IPH Bob?

Bob_55
06-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Level 105 IPH: 380,000

JMC
06-09-2012, 06:45 AM
also, does anyone know if these income event units in MW, CC and KA had any bonuses (apart from the nice stats)?

No bonus. Normally these strong units have about 300-350 attack and 200-250 defence. This unit has 464 defence. The defence stat boost was it's bonus.

Dockman
06-09-2012, 06:47 AM
I've still got my fingers crossed that I make the cut, but I'm not really expecting it for my ~250k @ L79

Bronson
06-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Besides the one person wih their 176k an hour everyone has been over lvl 100 so far. That makes me feel better so hope is still there!!

Why can't they put a list out???

Deskjockey
06-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Yeah, the lack of a list is screwed up.

Dockman
06-09-2012, 07:00 AM
I agree. They should, at least, put out a list!!

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 07:16 AM
What level are you, Jhoemel?

Im level 125

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 07:17 AM

Cheers, its my 1st win also, thanks to the 300k club, i aspired to be in the club so I raised my iph

Bob_55
06-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Cheers, its my 1st win also, thanks to the 300k club, i aspired to be in the club so I raised my iph

Congrats jhoemel, welcome to the club :)

TICK
06-09-2012, 07:50 AM
got my elite base defense def 464. level 110.

thats 2 tourneys ive won in a row. looks nice next to my black dragon fighter. IPH 378K

bucknut
06-09-2012, 07:50 AM
I just noticed mine in my inventory. I'm level 121 and had $450k IPH. What a poor tournament....I did nothing to earn it during the tournament other than collect from my buildings continously. It seems like more of a reward for past play and income building while making sure to log on and collect. Should of been listed as a reward for our best customers or something along that idea. Congragulations to those that also received the item!

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Congrats jhoemel, welcome to the club :)

thanks man, 400k club is my next target :)

06-09-2012, 08:16 AM
If putting a list together is too time consuming, at least let us know what the cut was Funzio. That isn't too hard, is it?

Dockman
06-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah, any news would be better than NO news!!

WinkadInk
06-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Lvl 23 Dr Glickenstein
4.6k att/4.9k def
183k/iph

Didn't get the item...fingers crossed because everyone my lvl has 40k or less

vball
06-09-2012, 11:23 AM
I do not see the item in my inventory,so my guess is that I have not won it. Income was at 397k an hour for under level 100 so curious to see what the lower limit was on the winners.

Arizona
06-09-2012, 11:31 AM
I do not see the item in my inventory,so my guess is that I have not won it. Income was at 397k an hour for under level 100 so curious to see what the lower limit was on the winners.

I believe it was surprisingly low, So id guess you won. I'm waiting myself to hear.

SeqWins
06-09-2012, 11:37 AM
I need a confidence booster here...I need somebody to tell me I'll be fine lol...I'm currently 320k but I was at around the 300k when the event was going on..LVL 19.....

Bronson
06-09-2012, 11:50 AM
I need a confidence booster here...I need somebody to tell me I'll be fine lol...I'm currently 320k but I was at around the 300k when the event was going on..LVL 19.....

I heard thru the gr@pevine the cutoff point was 321k. Sorry Seqs old buddy old pal looks like you just missed out :)

(before people read this and think I know something, I don't I'm just ribbing Seqs)

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 11:50 AM

You got it buddy. And to vball yull get one too I'm sure. Read back on these income threads to about 1-2 am last night. There were really low iph's recorded that received the unit under 100 and over 100

bigflan
06-09-2012, 11:52 AM
The guys who said 176k is a liar then I would have one but I think the cutoff point is at the 330k mark I think it's top 500

War Priest
06-09-2012, 11:52 AM
What is with the manual handouts. Some had it at 1 am last night and I still don't have it? :rolleyes:

Funzio, it's 2012, get new systems!

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 11:58 AM
They are sending them out handfulls at a time. Not everyone is getting them at once lol. Y'all just have some faith and patience and yull get it if you qualify :) and my above statement is true to the best of my Knowlage.

@flan the guy didn't seem to be a liar so.. I'm rolling with that.

bigflan
06-09-2012, 11:59 AM
They are sending them out handfulls at a time. Not everyone is getting them at once lol. Y'all just have some faith and patience and yull get it if you qualify :) and my above statement is true to the best of my Knowlage.

@flan the guy didn't seem to be a liar so.. I'm rolling with that.He is or I would have one

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 12:01 PM
He is or I would have one

No you wouldn't.. Ppl will still be receiving them untill Friday I'm sure. That's the deadline. If the 176k got it then yull get one too flanny but you have to be patient.

bigflan
06-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Luke what happens if I don't get one

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Luke what happens if I don't get one

We shall see.. All hanging on the fact if that player last night got it by mistake. But I don't think he did. As long as it takes them to figure the winners out, I wouldn't think they would make a mistake.. Though I guess it may be possible..

bigflan
06-09-2012, 12:28 PM
We shall see.. All hanging on the fact if that player last night got it by mistake. But I don't think he did. As long as it takes them to figure the winners out, I wouldn't think they would make a mistake.. Though I guess it may be possible..I want one I want one

Saint Anger
06-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey Flan - I am the $176k guy that you called a liar on two separate threads.
Can I suggest you do not call me a liar when you don't know what you are talking about?

My MW # is 936 614 860, under the name "General." Check it out for yourself. Can you do that before you call someone a liar on the forums? Thanks.

Oh, and if someone wants to tell me how to grab a screen shot of my inventory and stats, I'll post that too.

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Press the home button and power button at the same time. And congrats again.
Yull have to excuse flan.. He is not quite normal lmfao.

bigflan
06-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Calm down man I want one I'm gonna wait if one is not in my inventory then i send in a ticket too see if I made it

Dr. Dengus
06-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey Flan - I am the $176k guy that you called a liar on two separate threads.
Can I suggest you do not call me a liar when you don't know what you are talking about?

My MW # is 936 614 860, under the name "General." Check it out for yourself. Can you do that before you call someone a liar on the forums? Thanks.

Oh, and if someone wants to tell me how to grab a screen shot of my inventory and stats, I'll post that too.

You're from Livermore dude? I went to high school in Pleasanton. Congrats on winning the prize too.

Saint Anger
06-09-2012, 01:20 PM
You're from Livermore dude? I went to high school in Pleasanton. Congrats on winning the prize too.

Yep. Amador or Foothill?

Dr. Dengus
06-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Amador '06, what about you? I have soom good buddies in Livermore though. We'll usually hit up Livermore Saloon or the Alehouse whenever I'm back in town.

Saint Anger
06-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Much earlier than that, Dr. D, from Granada. Been to the alehouse many times. If I'm going out, its the VE Club!

Dr. Dengus
06-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah not a big fan of the Saloon, that just seems to be where our group usually lands. VE is good times though, don't have to deal with garbage music like you'd hear at the Saloon or Blue Bar lol.

Harnj
06-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Did anyone at below level 100 receive the prize yet? Im slightly over 400k iph at level 87 and didnt get the prize.

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Did anyone at below level 100 receive the prize yet? Im slightly over 400k iph at level 87 and didnt get the prize.

Yes there have been to ppl reported so far under 100 one with 176k and one with a little over 200k

fuzzlenutz
06-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Rumor has it if you do not get one you are castrated and dragged through the streets !

Dockman
06-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Rumor has it if you do not get one you are castrated and dragged through the streets !

I hope the rope burns and road rash go away quickly for me since I haven't seen it appear in my inventory as of yet. :p

manbeast
06-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Yes there have been to ppl reported so far under 100 one with 176k and one with a little over 200k

are you serious?? who confirmed it? i didnt think 176k would make it. thats really really low

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 04:46 PM
are you serious?? who confirmed it? i didnt think 176k would make it. thats really really low

Last night between 1-2am in 1 of these threads about the tourny. And another guy posted earlier stating one of his rivals under lvl 100 also had the unit and his iph was around 210k I believe.

Dr. Dengus
06-09-2012, 05:23 PM
I wouldn't expect anymore units to be handed out until at least Monday. But if 176 - 200k is the cutoff for under lvl 100 then that's really good news for most of us forum users.

Poopenshire
06-09-2012, 05:28 PM
I am at level 99 and in the rival list I can see from 97 to 100, and I gotta say so many incomes are LOW. Most don't go over 150k IPH. The att and def average is between 12k and 23k that's it. It seems there are alot of people in for a rude awakening once they get over level 100, an it looks to be happening soon. I see maybe 2 or 3 with att or def above 30k out of 100 people. Maybe 1 with scores like mine or higher.

emcee
06-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Its odd that they already gave out rewards for under level 100 especially with those income figures.
Unless they are working from level 100 down and handling them out then I can understand.
It would make more sense to run a list and look at the highest income for under level 100 regardless of level and hand them out first based upon if they are legitimate non hacked accounts.
Both my level 6 and 29 accounts were around 300k and 350k, respectively at event end.

manbeast
06-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I am at level 99 and in the rival list I can see from 97 to 100, and I gotta say so many incomes are LOW. Most don't go over 150k IPH. The att and def average is between 12k and 23k that's it. It seems there are alot of people in for a rude awakening once they get over level 100, an it looks to be happening soon. I see maybe 2 or 3 with att or def above 30k out of 100 people. Maybe 1 with scores like mine or higher.

wow. you must be pretty active. we use to be the same lvl and i'm only at 93 now. how many allies do you have? ppl at in my rival list are actually pretty strong. been running into a lot of people w/ 30k attack. i look at their inventory and cant figure out where its coming from.

Its odd that they already gave out rewards for under level 100 especially with those income figures.
Unless they are working from level 100 down and handling them out then I can understand.
It would make more sense to run a list and look at the highest income for under level 100 regardless of level and hand them out first based upon if they are legitimate non hacked accounts.
Both my level 6 and 29 accounts were around 300k and 350k, respectively at event end.

wow thats some hardcore camping. dont u get bored?

Poopenshire
06-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Manbeast I am at 407 allies. I have doing some major unit farming on the high levels. I also needed some cash for upgrades. I am going back to camp for a bit. Buying carriers and destroyers now to get my values higher. Of course my boosts are still started and not complete yet.

albeezy
06-09-2012, 05:56 PM
I am level 13? And I finally got my elite base defense chopper with the 464 defense despite the 264 showing during the event

bigflan
06-09-2012, 06:01 PM
I am level 13? And I finally got my elite base defense chopper with the 464 defense despite the 264 showing during the eventHwats your income per hour

manbeast
06-09-2012, 07:24 PM
I am level 13? And I finally got my elite base defense chopper with the 464 defense despite the 264 showing during the event

wow lvl 13! whats your IPH? still havent got my unit

Arizona
06-09-2012, 07:51 PM
...and still no one has posted a screenshot of their fancy new base defender.

Bob_55
06-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Look this thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32646-Event-Units-and-Tournament-Units

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 08:15 PM
...and still no one has posted a screenshot of their fancy new base defender.

I posted my screen shot,heres the link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32641-Elite-Base-Defense-(Unit)/page3

overkill 280
06-09-2012, 09:13 PM
When do we find out the winners?

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 09:50 PM
When do we find out the winners?

No announcement yet but cj said it would be on friday, but a lot of winners are recieveing the unit

Mad
06-09-2012, 09:57 PM
I have a question I had over $200K per hour at level 37, does this mean I have a chance of winning?

Matt Thornton
06-09-2012, 10:01 PM

i got it at $ 382 k under lvl 100. you will get it vball.

Warfiend
06-09-2012, 10:05 PM
i got it at $ 382 k under lvl 100. you will get it vball.

Were you collecting heavily during the event?

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Were you collecting heavily during the event?

Do we need to collect heavily?

Warfiend
06-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Do we need to collect heavily?

I don't know. I've read some claiming it was about collected IPH. My IPH was above the two lowest reported winners, but I didn't collect for most of a day during the event, so I thought I'd ask. Were you collecting regularly/heavily during the event?

albeezy
06-09-2012, 10:27 PM
wow lvl 13! whats your IPH? still havent got my unit

Level 132-133 $435k/hr

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Even if your at 200k and under a bit. Under lvl 100 you should get the unit.

stricker
06-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Even if your at 200k and under a bit. Under lvl 100 you should get the unit.
how do you know that luke???

Luke7676
06-09-2012, 10:58 PM
how do you know that luke???

Did you not do your homework this evening strick? :P it was reported last night and confirmed again today. One player got it at 176k and one got it a little over 200k both under lvl 100. So that leads me to believe its true. But only time will tell for sure I guess.

06-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Did you not do your homework this evening strick? :P it was reported last night and confirmed again today. One player got it at 176k and one got it a little over 200k both under lvl 100. So that leads me to believe its true. But only time will tell for sure I guess.

I only hope that they did not receive them due to an error or mistake by Funzio.

stricker
06-09-2012, 11:03 PM

oh... ok... hehehe... :o

...obviously you can see that cat ate it!!! ...if you had done your homework!!! lol ;p
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23958-Where-were-you&p=267223&viewfull=1#post267223

j/k HK!!!

Jhoemel
06-09-2012, 11:37 PM
I don't know. I've read some claiming it was about collected IPH. My IPH was above the two lowest reported winners, but I didn't collect for most of a day during the event, so I thought I'd ask. Were you collecting regularly/heavily during the event?

I see, yeah i did collect regularly in that event, every 30min

Luke7676
06-10-2012, 12:01 AM
I normally collect atleast every hour if not sooner on a daily basis lol. Damn this addiction..

But I'm almost 100% that this was strictly iph and nothing more.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Check the Original Post.

Tate
06-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Thanks again CCMark, but there is still some confusion here.

One question asked and not clear is, if you were doing upgrades then obviously you weren't at the same IPH level due to the fact that "it wasn't coming in" during the upgrade period. In that case, does it still count towards the total anyways?

Thanks in advance for your response,

procsyzarc
06-10-2012, 12:43 AM

Well obviously wrong prizes have gone out and at 350k and l95 I missed out so no way anyone should have under 200k

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Thanks again CCMark, but there is still some confusion here.

One question asked and not clear is, if you were doing upgrades then obviously you weren't at the same IPH level due to the fact that "it wasn't coming in" during the upgrade period. In that case, does it still count towards the total anyways?

Thanks in advance for your response,

We did a check at the end of the event to find the top players in their level brackets based on hourly income. If your building was level 8 and you were upgrading it to 9, it would count as 8 until the upgrade completed.

Tate
06-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated!

Luke7676
06-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Well obviously wrong prizes have gone out and at 350k and l95 I missed out so no way anyone should have under 200k

You forgot your homework too then. They are sending them out in batches ;)

procsyzarc
06-10-2012, 12:52 AM
You forgot your homework too then. They are sending them out in batches ;)

Perhaps you should do yours and read the first post again

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Let's not get snippy, please.

Luke7676
06-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Perhaps you should do yours and read the first post again

Sorry buddy. No need to get mad, I was just saying that because the fact that 2 players reported getting the unit under lvl 100 and at and under 200k iph. And they were sending them out a few at a time last night. If you can't handle humor I am also sorry. GL :)

Tate
06-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Lots of that been going on lately lol! Nite all!

Warfiend
06-10-2012, 01:02 AM
CCM - Any chance we can know what the lowest iph of each bracket was? :D

Luke7676
06-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Yes I would love to know officially as well, if you don't mind Mark.

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 01:06 AM
I'll try to find out on Monday.

Coco c
06-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Level 71- 419000. Didn't get it

hb bombers
06-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Thanks CCM! We would greatly appreciate that!

procsyzarc
06-10-2012, 01:32 AM
I am yet to see a person under L100 with one so either ours haven't been done yet, or those people who claim they got it under 200k are full of it and the cut off was more like 500k which would be more than the over 100 one, but considering money buildings stop at L60 and it is easier to have un vaulted cash at lower levels this may actually be the case.

Bronson
06-10-2012, 01:42 AM
It has been confirmed that the guy under 200k had one and also there is no way the cutoff was 500k and bet there is only a handful of people with that income.

procsyzarc
06-10-2012, 02:04 AM
It has been confirmed that the guy under 200k had one and also there is no way the cutoff was 500k and bet there is only a handful of people with that income.

Guess we will see ccm said they are all given out but there are a lot of people under level 100 in the 300-400k mark that don't have it, so either ccm was wrong and they haven't been given out yet or a mistake has been made else where.

Also has it actually been confirmed ie a screenshot or is all this based by what one person said? Would check myself but time for bed.

shynniez
06-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Lol, I'm one of the " angry bird" who didn't receive my prize when I was ~ 530-540k iph during the event ( and 594k now), at level 80. Is there someone who is at high iph and haven't receive their unit or just me ?

Tail gunner
06-10-2012, 02:11 AM
@procsyzarc - I was the person that posted about the under lvl 100 with the EBD with an IPH of 201k. Since reading your post about some people being 'full of it' I have been through my rivals list again to satisfy you and my stated facts. So, here it is - rival is at lvl 96, IPH is exactly 208,290 as of 1 minute ago. EBD stats are 336 Att and 464 def. You cannot miss this as it is the 1st item that shows up on youre opponents battle result stats. I am at lvl 96 with an IPH of 611k and I havent got mine EBD yet but as some people have stated....let's all just wait for another 24 hrs before getting over excited!

chiu
06-10-2012, 02:12 AM
lol.. like always they just copy and paste the same damn thing for all three games

Xander75
06-10-2012, 02:15 AM
I find it strange that people are claiming to have the prize for this event when their income is less than the 338k IPH I have yet there's no prize in my inventory. So if the prizes have been given out, where the hell is mine! This is a total screw up of a competition! No wonder there's no leaderboard, basically they don't know who won and clearly can't give out the prizes correctly.

BTW I am at level 75 with 338k IPH, which clearly beats those with the 200k or so that have the prize! I have 34k attack and 35k defense and I am not a gold buyer.

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 02:24 AM
I find it strange that people are claiming to have the prize for this event when their income is less than the 338k IPH I have yet there's no prize in my inventory. So if the prizes have been given out, where the hell is mine! This is a total screw up of a competition! No wonder there's no leaderboard, basically they don't know who won and clearly can't give out the prizes correctly.

BTW I am at level 75 with 338k IPH, which clearly beats those with the 200k or so that have the prize! I have 34k attack and 35k defense and I am not a gold buyer.

Cj said that the winners will be announced on june 15. I dont why they gave out the prize early, lets wait till june 15 before complaining

éffinergie92
06-10-2012, 02:31 AM
I didn't understand the purpose of this event. If CCM can answer me, I would apreciate.

For me, an event is a competition when you start on the same line with everyone, like a race. 1,2,3, let's go !

Here the gap between IPH top players and others (like me) was too high at the beginning ! Impossible for me to win with my 200 k/h. What do you want to do in 5 days ?

I'm clearly disapointed because it's an awesome unit, I won't get it. I'm not a gold user so CCM know It's impossible to get the 10th unit for the boxes event as well. You can say I'm frustrated, it's the case.

Congratulations to all the winners however.

Selfproclaimed
06-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Eff that,I'm complaining now. We all know for a fact a guy level 53 got one with 176k. I'm level 74 with 177k. So is ccmark saying I cheated and thats why I didn't get one????? Cuz I sure as **** don't cheat and wouldn't even know how. He's making it sound as if all the people that didn't get one with high iph are cheaters. I didn't expect one with my iph but if someone lower Than mine gets one,I sure want mine. If they really have out all the prizes ,there's going to be alooottt of pissed off players

akliyan
06-10-2012, 02:52 AM
Well, as one of the few ppl with an IPH of over 600k (mine was 668,767) and at a below 100 level (level 46), I can confirm that I have NOT received the EDB. Since I should be one of the ppl that must surely be high enough to get it, it means that they probably have not given the EDB units to ALL the winners yet. But I will let you know WHEN and IF i do get the EDB unit

uniya81
06-10-2012, 03:06 AM
My level was 73 and my IPH was 280,000 per how.
I collected every hour except sleeping 6 hours..

I think i should get the item, ( i saw iph 180,000 under player get the item)
I think funzio should make clear this matter

Desas
06-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Well same for me - was L76 with 360 IPH - no prize in my inventory.
And after reading the posts where people with 176 iph got it... I am confused.

My observations:
1st - EASY Why the hell they can't post cut of iph for both level groups?
2nd - MEDIUM Post the full winner lists
3rd - HARD Apply more maturity in communication ...funzio

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 04:20 AM
[QUOTE=Desas;269714]Well same for me - was L76 with 360 IPH - no prize in my inventory.
And after reading the posts where people with 176 iph got it...

I think only two people got that with that low iph, maybe its a mistake in funzio's part, its impossible that they win and people with more than 200k iph lose

Poopenshire
06-10-2012, 04:25 AM
We still have until Friday to receive the unit. It's was stated in the original post. Everyone is getting worked up too soon. Give it til Friday!

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 04:33 AM
We still have until Friday to receive the unit. It's was stated in the original post. Everyone is getting worked up too soon. Give it til Friday!

Yeah that was what i was saying, lets have some patience

doomnosee
06-10-2012, 04:37 AM
ok - facts first:

my username: Doomnosee
level: 87
iph now: 503k
at event end: 480k-500k
income prize unit: not awarded

I assume this means given CCM's updated first post that I have been classified as a cheat by Funzio. I also assume that anyone checking my inventory in game and my level and iph will assume that I have been officially classified as a cheat.

so this is what it comes down to I guess:

- Funzio are publically calling me and hundreds of other customers cheats for no reason whatsoever and with no evidence and with no communication and with no opportunity for any reply. Perhaps, Funzio, you might simply like to change my username to CHEAT for lack of any confusion at all!

The more I type the more angry I am becoming. I don't care about the unit, but I have played games and sports for decades and have NEVER cheated in my life. Although I have used an anonymous username, this is little short of slander.

(deep breath)

I assume what has happened is this. Either a c***-up where not all prizes have correctly been given out, plus horrendous communication meaning that all erroneous non-recipients are now labelled as cheats, OR a very cursory examination where those at the very top of the income brackets are simply classed as cheats.

What I would like: a public apology from CCM on this thread given that this is where his post implies that I am a cheat.

What I expect will happen: post deleted by CCM and forum account banned

doomnosee
06-10-2012, 04:38 AM
Yeah that was what i was saying, lets have some patience

OP says all units have been given out.

Poopenshire
06-10-2012, 04:45 AM

We know from past experience there are some unit roll out issues that take time to get fixed. It could have meant they know the names of everyone and have begun the roll out process. The black shark unit is perfect example of a mass roll out that took days. The PVP event took a few days. I say we just give them time.

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 04:47 AM

Who's OP? Lets wait for the leaderboard, cj said that they will make a leaderboard or something

doomnosee
06-10-2012, 04:52 AM
Hey all,

Crime City Mark here (edits are fun). The prizes for the event have been given out. We will not be posting a winner list for this event.

no cheaters were given event prizes.

this seems clear to me

Arizona
06-10-2012, 04:54 AM
Yes, but be cool man... If you know people with lower incomes than you have the prize, then you're gonna get it too. I'd like to see a screenshot of someone in my bracket. Below Level 100, so I know where I stand. I ended the tournament with an income of 451k and I haven't received anything. I'm trying desperately to work out how I might have cheated though! LOL
Just wait and if a few days to a week go by and nothing, then have a rant.

doomnosee
06-10-2012, 04:56 AM
I'll be cool once the openening post is edited to not imply that I am a cheat

LightingBlitz
06-10-2012, 04:57 AM
So I was at 675k IPH when the event ended under level 100 and no unit prize. I guess they screwed all the people with high IPH under level 100 because I haven't seen anyone with it. Thanks Funzio

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 04:57 AM
this seems clear to me

I see, i dont think anyone can cheat in that event

Poopenshire
06-10-2012, 05:03 AM
How many people below 100 are posting about units? Not many. Let the roll out continue. It seems the above 100 is further along than the sub 100

bigflan
06-10-2012, 05:06 AM
I want one I want one

Jhoemel
06-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Hey all,

When the event went live there was an internal communication issue that caused various departments to be working with different sets of data, which led to a disorganized event. After a lot of internal work we sorted things out and started looking at the event results only to find a fair deal of cheating. We spent countless hours going over the cheaters, and now we're confident that no cheaters were given event prizes.

Going forward we're going to make sure that information is communicated more accurately between departments, and that we have more information for you (the players) before, during, and after an event.

I apologize for all of the confusion during this event and hope that you'll all bear with us as we try out these new event types.

Hello cc mark, can i ask how can someone cheat in that event?

siL
06-10-2012, 05:24 AM

Actually CCM said that the prizes have been given out...not ALL units...
Believe me they have to sort things out with 1,000 units to be goven away..
You all posting and ranting only shows your insecurities and are immature..
Lets stop and think for a while..if Funzio didnt have this event at all, you guys wouldnt have anything to rant to start with...
Just be gratious that they are giving out free units, and at least you could be patient about it...

whiskeybravo
06-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Level 72 , about 334k income during the event and no unit for me.

LightingBlitz
06-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Lets stop and think for a while..if Funzio didnt have this event at all, you guys wouldnt have anything to rant to start with...
Just be gratious that they are giving out free units, and at least you could be patient about it...

Exactly what were the "prizes" in that income event?
If it is not interrupted as a "unit"

heath4pack
06-10-2012, 05:48 AM
<-----does not cheat. Not sure how you can?

lvl 76
377/hr

whiskeybravo
06-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Exactly what were the "prizes" in that income event?
If it is not interrupted as a "unit"

Was wondering the same thing, I thought the prize was the unit.

doomnosee
06-10-2012, 06:18 AM

I am very happy to be patient, I am also not that bothered if I don't get the prize by mistake. These things happen, no big deal. What is a big deal to me is if people might perceive me as a cheat because I have a high iph but no unit. If you look through this thread at posts before mine, others were also drawing the same conclusions as me based on CCM's post. I think no communication is sometimes better than misleading communication. Anyway, I have made my point, hopefully units will be correctly allocated in time, and any confusion about what this means for identifying potential cheats will also be resolved.

LightingBlitz
06-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Here's what I think about this whole thing. I think they have not idea who were the real winners were in this event. With the debacle of department issues, not revealing the winners list and huge delay they don't even know. As a company they will just have to learn from this mistake and try to prevent it in the future. If i don't end up getting it with a 660k IPH then it is what it is and I'll just move on. If I do get it after all this then my impatience will force me to eat crow. That being said I hope I eat crow, haha.

siL
06-10-2012, 06:48 AM
I am very happy to be patient, I am also not that bothered if I don't get the prize by mistake. These things happen, no big deal. What is a big deal to me is if people might perceive me as a cheat because I have a high iph but no unit. If you look through this thread at posts before mine, others were also drawing the same conclusions as me based on CCM's post. I think no communication is sometimes better than misleading communication. Anyway, I have made my point, hopefully units will be correctly allocated in time, and any confusion about what this means for identifying potential cheats will also be resolved.

Nobody here think you or others that havent gotten the unit as cheats..its all your own hypothesis and analysis..
As for the prizes and not all the unit thing, yes it said prizes, and the prize is the unit, however CCM didnt said that all of it have been distributed aint it?
He just said that the prizes have been given out ( which they did...some players have received them right?)
I'm just saying to all of you..dont be too quick to rant..the first people that received them have been only one days apart...
Believe me, i know how it is to wait..i was probably among the first to know the BS Heli promo, and among the first to get to lvl 3 to find out that I didnt get that unit..i also started the thread about it, and eventually found out that i am not alone..a LOT of other players havent received them also...
But eventually, i got mine after probably a month or so of waiting...
So please...be patient and wait until friday..IF at that time you still havent received it, and want to rant about it, i will support you...

Poopenshire
06-10-2012, 06:52 AM
What people are really wanting to know is did they win. I know they don't want to post a leaderboard but everyone who is vocal would be less vocal if they knew they won. We need a notification system (pm in forum or game) to let people k ow they won would go a long way to quell this unrest.

Mackdaddy
06-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Clear and simple. If this event was such a screw up and many cheaters surfaced then it should have been straight up canceled and NO ONE GETS THE PRIZE. No integrity. I have spent my last $ on this game.

06-10-2012, 07:01 AM
Is it too much to ask for not even a complete list of winners but just the cutoff iph?

Poopenshire
06-10-2012, 07:04 AM
I believe mark said they would try to provide that Monday based on the brackets.

ratiatierna
06-10-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi I just would like to know if the choper will be appearing in our inventory during the day? Cause I just attacked someone with 20k less iph and has the unit already in his inventory, can you please clarify, thanks

LightingBlitz
06-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Yeah right on, should of been canceled to preserve integrity and redone in the future when they got their act together.

el_gringo
06-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Eff that,I'm complaining now. We all know for a fact a guy level 53 got one with 176k. I'm level 74 with 177k. So is ccmark saying I cheated and thats why I didn't get one????? Cuz I sure as **** don't cheat and wouldn't even know how. He's making it sound as if all the people that didn't get one with high iph are cheaters. I didn't expect one with my iph but if someone lower Than mine gets one,I sure want mine. If they really have out all the prizes ,there's going to be alooottt of pissed off players

I think half the problem here has been caused by one guy with an 176k IPH saying he's got one of the sub lv 100 units. ONE GUY.

I reckon it's more likely that he's been given the unit by accident.

I,m lvl 50 and finished the event on around 215k I think. I didn't take much notice, because I really didn't expect to be in with a shot of being in the top 500. After I read his post, I got my hopes up, but to be honest given the number of people coming in here and complaining with almost twice my IPH I can see that theres no way I could have got in that 500.

If there are a few screenshots of a few players below my IPH that have one, then I'll get angry and want to know why I've been labelled a cheater.

Selfproclaimed
06-10-2012, 07:31 AM
You can interpret it your way sil,I'll interpret it my way. I hope I'm wrong because otherwise there are going to be a lot of peeeed off players. But to say us ranting shows insecurities and immaturity. I'm sorry but those two attributes have absolutely nothing to do with this prize issue. The event was done poorly . Plain and simple.its gonna frustrate people. If it doesn't frustrate you,then I'd say you have more patience than most

Crime City Mark
06-10-2012, 08:26 AM
I assume this means given CCM's updated first post that I have been classified as a cheat by Funzio. I also assume that anyone checking my inventory in game and my level and iph will assume that I have been officially classified as a cheat.

If you were considered a cheat you'd have your game account banned already. Don't make assumptions.

bigflan
06-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Hey I wonder still if that guy with 176k getting the unit is actually not a mistake that would put me in a good place

Deskjockey
06-10-2012, 08:31 AM
I just looked at most of my allies who are under level 100 and not one of them has the prize. Their IPHs range from the high 600s down to the low 100s. I checked about 90 allies and will check the rest of them later today. Makes of that what you will. I suggest the rest of you do the same and post results here so we can compare.

JohnnyR
06-10-2012, 08:41 AM
If you were considered a cheat you'd have your game account banned already. Don't make assumptions.

We need:

Leaderboard.
Cutoff numbers for above and below lvl 100
To know if everyone's got their unit or if they are still being awarded.

SeqWins
06-10-2012, 08:41 AM
So pretty much all the event prizes have been handed out, so of you don't have it by now you probably won't get it?

DVL505
06-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Jeez Mark, do you ever get a chance to sleep? I think you done the best that you could considering all the limitations and expectations placed on you and I say your boss should give you one week off to an all inclusive resort of your choice.

ucantwin1
06-10-2012, 09:35 AM
Lvl 80 & 81 with iph of 500+ during event....NO chopper yet.........Funzio needs to post what qualifies the " winners"

Luke7676
06-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Something is up here for sure. Obviously not everyone has received it yet.

Tate
06-10-2012, 09:51 AM
I just re-read the first post which has been edited by CCMark and he states that " all prizes have been given out" so that makes me wonder, WTF is going on now! I know that my measly 200k per hr when the event started wasn't that great but if someone at 176/hr got it then I'm going to be some pis*** off, and if I was at 500/hr like some here, I'd be furious!
I would definitely like to see a pic of someone who has received it with under 200k/hr in this case

procsyzarc
06-10-2012, 10:03 AM

Since you are still reading this one simple question that would clear up the last few pages....

Have the prizes for under L100 been handed out as suggested in your post or is it still being done?

stricker
06-10-2012, 10:12 AM
...so the iph cutoff is not 176k for under lvl 100 ppls??? ...still confused!!!

andymac106
06-10-2012, 10:15 AM

No one knows... Im not even sure CCM knows the exact cutoff at this point

Luke7676
06-10-2012, 10:18 AM

Something really fishy is going on lmao. But no one knows the cutoff yet for sure. But I do know one thing. All the units have not been sent out yet. If enjoy life doesn't have his then that's the proof.. Hands down..

Dr. Dengus
06-10-2012, 10:25 AM
So was this guy who had a 176k income under lvl 100 just yanking our chain? I wasn't expecting to win this event..but I had an IPH of 343k and no unit for me.

hb bombers
06-10-2012, 10:29 AM
I haven't received it yet and I was at 510k and collected over 36 mil!!!!