PDA

View Full Version : Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Mackdaddy
06-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Ok i am just back from holliday and didnt see the IPH under lvl 100, i had 210.000 at the end of the event and didnt get it.
Where can i send my ticket too, i deserve to get the item.

Send to Support ASAP.

K@le
06-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Send to Support ASAP.

I cant find the email adress

Tctiger
06-18-2012, 08:52 AM
Go to help in game you can send a ticket from there but I am not confident we will get the unit from them saying we had one day to claim it ! Maybe we have the cloaked versions ;)

Fudge Packer
06-18-2012, 02:59 PM
About time we had an update, now this has been de sticky'd do you think it will just go away if you do that and ignore it?

Everson25
06-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Go to help in game you can send a ticket from there but I am not confident we will get the unit from them saying we had one day to claim it ! Maybe we have the cloaked versions ;) did you receive yours?

Tctiger
06-18-2012, 05:38 PM
No I waited like mark said and thought he would start a new post with results or info , I didn't see his post until it was too late to claim it . Shouldn't have to claim it and if we won it we should get it , what about people not on forum too? Can't run the game like this or people will lose confidence in the game . Just one big mess from the start :(

akliyan
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Its the end of Monday, the 18th June and still no action taken with regards to my ticket sent on the 14th June (within the deadline by Crime City Mark) with regards to being entitled to the EBD unit since I was level 46 with an IPH of over 600K. I am thus forced to send a second ticket to support to look into the matter. Definitely not happy.

Fudge Packer
06-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Had a response that said they issued all the prizes on the 10th June, well I havent got mine on either of my accounts.

Starting to reach the point now where I am going to give up on this game

zagyexpress
06-19-2012, 04:28 AM
hi people,
today I got my ticket resolved, Viet said that elite defense unit was added to my inventory.
I was below 100 level, and had about 345k incompe per hour

But i don't see the unit in my inventory, does anybody know which unit is that?
thank you

zagyexpress
06-19-2012, 04:35 AM
hi people,
today I got my ticket resolved, Viet said that elite defense unit was added to my inventory.
I was below 100 level, and had about 345k incompe per hour

But i don't see the unit in my inventory, does anybody know which unit is that?
thank you

and just now it landed in my inventory:) juhuu! though i expected my stats for attack and defense to go a bit higher, but this is great also:)

Today I also got a ticket back on the issues that I couldnt buy an Expert Attack Drone unit (500 valor), which is for Liutenant rank altough I was a Lietenant rank! (first they told me i need to reach third part of that rank in order to get it, but even whn i reached 1st of Lieutenant rank i still could buy it). Only when i reached captain's rank the unit was open for business!:)

Khazam
06-19-2012, 05:20 AM
Hey guys don't give up, I recieved my Elite Base Defence today even though I sent my ticket in a day after the 'deadline' Mark set.

akliyan
06-19-2012, 05:46 AM
Got mine after sending a 2nd ticket Woo hoo!! Almost gave up on getting the unit!! ^_^

Tctiger
06-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Got mine today too ! Glad they are sorting it out , thank you funzio!

Aidan
06-19-2012, 06:53 AM
You guys need to chill down a bit. Read that some were calling for gree to sack their employees
Come on, you really want to make people lose jobs just because you didnt get your pixels??

Be patient, send in a ticket and state your case politely. I suspect that those who still hasnt receive any feedback is because they sent in a rude emails. Cursing and bashing wont get you anywhere, wont solve your problem

Fudge Packer
06-19-2012, 07:25 AM
You guys need to chill down a bit. Read that some were calling for gree to sack their employees
Come on, you really want to make people lose jobs just because you didnt get your pixels??

Be patient, send in a ticket and state your case politely. I suspect that those who still hasnt receive any feedback is because they sent in a rude emails. Cursing and bashing wont get you anywhere, wont solve your problem

Oh I am so sorry Aidan, I got this competition all wrong, I thought it was based on income per hour, not on how much arse you can kiss.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

YLL
06-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Nothing in my inventory yet...

War Priest
06-19-2012, 10:02 AM
If you don't have it yet, I don't think you will. I think they are done messing with that. My brother still doesn't have his KA unit and his ticket has been pending about a week and a half.

Also, CCM did mention they are going to start ignoring tickets regarding this because they are getting backed up.

Aidan
06-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Oh I am so sorry Aidan, I got this competition all wrong, I thought it was based on income per hour, not on how much arse you can kiss.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

I'm not asking you to kiss their arse but courtesy and politeness goes a long way. The support persons will be more incline to help you out if you send in a polite email.

CCM already said tickets sent in after the dateline will not be investigate, so really its up to supports to help you out or not. If you're polite, you have a chance. If you are rude then bye bye.

War Priest
06-19-2012, 03:12 PM
I got the KA unit and I don't think I made the minimum. :D

JohnnyR
06-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Got my EBD.
Thanks a ton, Viet.

Populouspapa
06-20-2012, 12:06 AM
Seriously... I did make the IPH.. But didnt get the unit.. And since i didnt read this post fast enough im not getting my price.. The unit should have been added without having to send a ticket... Customer service at its finest..

Gree/funzio please stop doing "events" until you can handle them..

Everson25
06-20-2012, 10:32 AM

Be patient, send in a ticket and state your case politely. I suspect that those who still hasnt receive any feedback is because they sent in a rude emails. Cursing and bashing wont get you anywhere, wont solve your problem hi Aidan! I think it was me who said about sacking the person responsible for the mess. Yes, I was frustrated that I didn't receive my prize and no response whatsoever but I was always patient and polite. when I said it was purely professional. If someone cant do the job which was employed for it, means there will be lots of unhappy customers plus the loses coming from such mistake. Of course I don't want to see anyone losing job.

I would like to receive my prize but it's ok now. Time to move on.

Aidan
06-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Honestly not to you specifically. Was just using you as an example.
Sorry if i hurt your feelings

Everson25
06-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Honestly not to you specifically. Was just using you as an example.
Sorry if i hurt your feelings honest! I'm booking my next flight to Ireland to hunt you down... Lol. As I said on the other thread there is no need for apologies Aidan. You haven't said anything wrong. Thanks for the message.

Btw, I don't know why but after reading that message Aidan I decided to have a look on my inventory for curiosity. Guess what! I wasn't forgotten at all. I received my prize. Thanks Support! Sorry if I annoyed with my 5 tickets. I guess I was patient enough.

Everson25
06-20-2012, 11:04 AM
I meant to say at the end that I wasn't patient enough.

Automaine
06-20-2012, 12:56 PM
I've just read this thread and found out I did win the IPH event wow, and I never received my unit. Did they forget about me?

Populouspapa
06-20-2012, 02:00 PM
I've just read this thread and found out I did win the IPH event wow, and I never received my unit. Did they forget about me?

Yes they effed up so you wont get the unit, they have more important things todo than cleaning up this failed event..

Automaine
06-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Well before I start making Threats I'll send them a please mail.

Sok82
06-20-2012, 10:07 PM
2 weeks and 3 unanwered tickets later, still no unit. What a crock.

YLL
06-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Turns out Funzio is still working through tickets - I just got a message from Viet and have had the EBD inserted into my inventory. Thank you, Funzio! :)

elangomatt
06-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Turns out Funzio is still working through tickets - I just got a message from Viet and have had the EBD inserted into my inventory. Thank you, Funzio! :)

When did you actually submit your ticket? I've been basically told screw you by support in reply to my ticket.

Automaine
06-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Same here elangomatt, I submitted a ticket and they told me better luck next time lol. Guess what? They will not be getting any more of my money. 0 events = 0 money.

YLL
06-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Early Thursday morning UK time, which might have still be late Wednesday night PST.

Sok82
06-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Is it normal to get no responses to 4 help tickets? I didnt realize this event required begging in order to receive the prize.

Berio
06-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Same here guys, i only got to know that there is a forum for modern war and sent ticket on our own to get the reward and so i sent mine yesterday and got a reply of "the deadline for the disput is over and wish you luck" today. Wow seriously? No notification ingame. We should get what we deserve!

marebear
06-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Write back and insist on it. Squeaky wheel gets the prize. Trust me.

Berio
06-23-2012, 07:56 AM
really dude? i'll try! thanks for the info!

Sok82
06-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Apparently the wheel has to be really squeaky. Ive sent 4 tickets and have yet to get any kind of reply. Theres no way im spending a dime on this game if this is how they treat their loyal fans.

Automaine
06-23-2012, 08:33 PM
They don't care about us, all they want is some new suckers to spend money. I've spent a lot of money on this game buying gold units every week, this past week I've stop due to the lack of respect from the funzio/gree company for cheating me out of a prize that I won. If u want to see all my money I've thrown away on gold units become allies with me.

Berio
06-24-2012, 08:54 AM
No reply from funzio so far for me. I'll add you into alliance. I was about to spend money to buy gold and this sh!t came. Lucky me =\

stricker
06-24-2012, 08:56 AM
No reply from funzio so far for me. I'll add you into alliance. I was about to spend money to buy gold and this sh!t came. Lucky me =\

...first, have you received an automated response??? if not, then funzio is not even getting you report to begin with...

Troy125
06-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey CJ54
I used the ingame support contact to email funzio and they replied me that all the prizes been given out etc. but I haventgot it in my inventory.
I was lvl 60 with around 600k IPH at the time of the event. Im a camper so maybe they thought I was a cheater and didnt give me the prize?
Would be nice if you can check for my case.
Thanks

Euchred
06-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Looks like I didn't get a prize cause I never look at this thread (till now) well my MW career had a good run while it lasted.

Berio
06-26-2012, 05:14 AM
I did receive a auto send e-mail from funzio saying that my ticket went through and awaiting for reply and till now no replies so far. Sigh..