PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone piloting this game/forum?

Solovski
06-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi,everyone,

I've not been a forum member for long, but I've been playing quite a lot (level 117) and I'm now wondering what the hell is going on on the management of both the game and the forum.

We had a pvp with a reward coming only 5 days after the end, now we get a tournament which is not announced, and for which we have no information but the one coming from the crime city players...

I guess people are busy, but still One post to announce the beginning and end of events would not be such a pain I guess...

Anyhow if anyone has any info on that, I'd appreciate :D

manbeast
06-04-2012, 02:57 PM
we use to have l fizzle. but ever since GREE took over we dont hear anything. ever.

Corsair
06-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Shall I revert to my previous nom de guerre?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/image.php?u=42170&dateline=1338668428&type=profile

We're on otto-pilot!

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 03:44 PM
YO! YO! YO! Major Tom is in charge bro, the only problem is that he lost contact with ground control a loooooooooong time ago!

Luke7676
06-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Yeah Gree has screwed everything up... It's like they have a gag order on the devs and fizz.. That's bs man. I did however get a ticket answered by CJ yesterday. Atleast gree let's them answer tickets still..
But it seems that they have put the forum in the back burner for now, while they take over..

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Once upon a time in a land far far away three little dudes sat around one day, Inky, Binky, and Boo now these three dudes they were all big time business brains and they were about to form a corporation, now they wernt very creative but they were very very greedy. so as they sat in deep contemplation Inky suggested they call the new company "I.B.B. Greedy and company... Boo thought that was just a bit to long and maybe just a tad obvious to the common people they were planning to fleese, ah I mean do business with. so they decided to knock some letters off of both ends and just call it "GREE" now isnt that a funnyzio story?