PDA

View Full Version : Who won the iph event?

Primal
06-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Okay seriously, you should tell us something! It wouldn't kill you to give us a little insight or an idea of when we might know!

Babytway
06-04-2012, 02:44 PM
didnt you hear....everyone that participated won!

JOEBLOWNJ
06-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Seriously! I think we all understand if things are in flux there at funzio and I have no problem with the normal business hours during weekdays (i.e...don't expect immediate results at midnight on Sunday), but at least a 1 liner from mark or the late L Fizzle saying "we're working on it" or "give us a week.."...just SOMETHING!

Slickster
06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
didnt you hear....everyone that participated won! ok I've been on the forums long enough to know you have a very funny side, do ur comment is ur a true story or are u pulling everyone's leg that believes ur comment :)

Ramshutu
06-04-2012, 02:54 PM
ok I've been on the forums long enough to know you have a very funny side, do ur comment is ur a true story or are u pulling everyone's leg that believes ur comment :)

She's pulling your leg, but only so she can steal your wallet.

JuSt.SiCk
06-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Some dev wrote at the MW forum that they are working on it.. It's kinda unfair that MW players got an answer and we the CC players get nothing.. Fu funzio.

Swingle007
I agree on the fact that something should be said by someone regarding an e.t.a. for the results. I have no doubt that many people bought gold buildings and/or spent gold to complete upgrades, and some little tidbit of information is the least they can do. :-(

Babytway
im pulling your leg, i believe funzio will not put a winners list until they are able to push the prizes out to the winners, to avoid the negative threads of whats taking so long.

John Snow
06-04-2012, 03:11 PM
didnt you hear....everyone that participated won!

I wish you worked at Funzio!!

Fig Oni
06-04-2012, 03:17 PM
There are forum police lurking in the background who cry like babies themselves then when someone like the OP asks an normal question they give him a title of whiner.

OP to answer your question is simple.

Conzio is BOSS, they make the rules.
In truth they never said how the event is calculated, if they will name the winners, when the item will be received by the winners.

These events are made for cheater, after the first 24h assuming from lvl 150-200 there are people who have better hoods and better building to rob so I gave up and concentrated getting 10 artifacts.

Even at my level there were guys who at first glance if you look in their inventory had item that a honest payer would have but were building 11 building at once & the conzio server couldn't flag them for unfair gameplay aka cheating.

Even after 12 hour his building were getting built.
This is just the tip of the iceberg I refuse to spend any money in the game not because of cheater but because the game has been killed by conzio themselves.

I am using the Swifty philosophy play free and let the real cash player pay for my game.
There are so many decoy player in the game, no names mentioned but there job is to frustrate players into buying gold so they can compete.

I fell for that one also but that now seems along time ago.

I also don't see why conzio don't make beta testers name public on the forum they have an advantage over the bigger half of the gamers so should be disclosed.

Sorry forum police I carry a get out of jail card with me at all times, go waste your time flaming someone else.

Ramshutu
06-04-2012, 03:17 PM
To be fair, E3 is coming up, I would expect this would mean some big unveiling of some new product.

Speaking as someone who has prepared for a big demo of this kind, a development centre starts looking like a trading floor during a stock market crash...

JuSt.SiCk
06-04-2012, 03:20 PM
im pulling your leg, i believe funzio will not put a winners list until they are able to push the prizes out to the winners, to avoid the negative threads of whats taking so long.

Maybe they should think about those things BEFORE they launch an event like this. But as always, they just wanna do the fast money. They dont care about anything else. We can write as much as we want, they dont care about it cause they know there are so many other players which are buying there gold. If i would say i'll quit CC they would say: So? We dont care, there are enough other players which are financing our houses and cars." Sad but true.

Sorry for my bad english :(

Illuminati
06-04-2012, 03:31 PM
This has got to be the poorest execution of an event ever. First, they create an event where pretty much the winners are already determined as it's near impossible for anyone to increase their Income Per Hour significantly over the span of a weekend without spending tons and tons of gold. In that regard, without even seeing any type of leaderboard as to the current top 500 income earners, people have no way of gauging where they are, and whether they need to spend even more gold to even qualify. With the number of cheaters that are prevalent in the game, including those constructing multiple buildings at once, the likelihood that the top 500 income earners all being legit is little to none. Lastly, the fact that they simultaneously released a collect 10 items event just goes to show that Funzio only cares about forcing people to spend even more money on gold.

JuSt.SiCk
06-04-2012, 03:55 PM
This has got to be the poorest execution of an event ever. First, they create an event where pretty much the winners are already determined as it's near impossible for anyone to increase their Income Per Hour significantly over the span of a weekend without spending tons and tons of gold. In that regard, without even seeing any type of leaderboard as to the current top 500 income earners, people have no way of gauging where they are, and whether they need to spend even more gold to even qualify. With the number of cheaters that are prevalent in the game, including those constructing multiple buildings at once, the likelihood that the top 500 income earners all being legit is little to none. Lastly, the fact that they simultaneously released a collect 10 items event just goes to show that Funzio only cares about forcing people to spend even more money on gold.

That's exactly what i thought :D

Swearengen
06-04-2012, 04:04 PM
The winner is Funzio obviously...

silverbackspur
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Well I'm of to bed its 12.15am uk time.
Hoping it's up in the morning. Not counting on it though!

nopenopenope
06-04-2012, 04:17 PM
read the sticky

Babytway
06-04-2012, 04:33 PM
The winner is Funzio obviously...

your absolutely right about that.