PDA

View Full Version : Funny/impressive wall posts

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Lets do this again I got some recently lol. It's time for some fun around here

Copy and paste from my wall:

"how did u come up with that kind of base. are u one of the owner of this game. very impressive."

Funny thing is my base isn't even close to being finished. Can't wait till it is though, I want to personalize it with some finishing touches.

"highly impressed by your stats. if you are looking for allies feel free to add me *********"

Eh, I'm okay

"fancy gold units! man I wish I was rich..."

I've spent $50 on this game, just as I would with any other. The rest I have earned through tapjoy.

"369 963 054 ur a beast no homo"

Haha okay I'll agree with that one. :-p

"****** your mother you ******!!!!!!!"

Heh he was quite bitter huh? Must have taken him for some unvaulted cash :D

"thanks!!!"

And finally :

"ur anass hole ******"

Nice, people. I have one thing to say: THIS IS WAR!!

So what do you guys got? Feel free to chime in

Bronson
06-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Looks like everyone is leaving you hanging here LeBart!!!

Sorry i dont have any funny wall posts from the filthy public its just all forum members, but it is a very good read if you have the time to scroll thru everything

spectra
06-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Sorry Le
I amin whale territory and now with the BPs being nerfted by FUNZIO, all the whales have been more active, since it takes them twice the effort to optain them, I guess they are all racing to special ops
my wall is all RED!!!!!!!!!! :(
But when I visit them I will check their walls to see if there is something worth posting here
Cheers

manbeast
06-04-2012, 02:05 PM
makes me what to add u and check out ur base lol

i always see these comments on my rivals wall. but have never gotten any myself which is weird cause my stats/base are better than the other people who get the comments.

there is this one guy who was posting in a mw facebook group. he was asking questions and i was answering. then he added me and looked at my base. his comment was

"jesus christ."

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Lol it's all good, maybe you'll piss someone off one day and have something to post :D.

Feel free to add me and let me know your in game name. I'm going to request you guys to come check out the base when it's finished! 8)