PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is going on with my newsfeed????

Dwizzy
06-04-2012, 12:43 PM
So I just got attacked/robbed by two people and they were successful in taking a little cash from me. About 5 minutes after visiting both of their hoods to scope it out, my entire news feed gets deleted. I also have been noticing that my newsfeed isn't holding as many tabs as it use to. Anyone else notice this or is this just happening to me?

joaquim
06-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Did you go to the menu, click more, then hit news? If you did and the news isn't there you should contact support. About not holding many tabs, mine is at 30 tabs.

BOS
06-04-2012, 12:46 PM
So I just got attacked/robbed by two people and they were successful in taking a little cash from me. About 5 minutes after visiting both of their hoods to scope it out, my entire news feed gets deleted. I also have been noticing that my newsfeed isn't holding as many tabs as it use to. Anyone else notice this or is this just happening to me?

You just got dp'd, no worries as it will happen from time to time... as for your newsfeed, re-start app and see if it comes back.

mnju_03
06-04-2012, 12:52 PM
I agree with BOS... It worked for me on my 3GS.

Dwizzy
06-04-2012, 01:22 PM
No luck, I restarted a few times and still now only one post of someone who attacked me. All my high profile revenge tabs are gone!! I was making good money too :( I'll submit a ticket but at this point I don't think it will do me any good. I still didn't get the Lorenzo's over and under that magically disappeared out of my inventory despite support telling me that they would look into it and fix it as soon as they could.

Dwizzy
06-04-2012, 01:34 PM
This is just a theory but those two that attacked were part of the cold mafia, at least one of them were. I found him sending a friend of mine an invite to join, and I warned my friend not to do it because of all the cheaters in the cold mafia. Next thing I know, I get robbed and my newsfeed disappears. Coincidence? Maybe...maybe not.