PDA

View Full Version : Forum Hitlist

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 10:44 AM
If you aren't ganged up, I propose a forum hitlist for rivals that just won't stop!

Any takers?

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 11:07 AM
*crickets*

Now I see why people mob up.

Fig Oni
06-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Mr Will.

The question your thread is asking, it just difficult to understand what you mean can you rephrase the question as that may help us answer your query.

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 11:23 AM
If you aren't ganged up, I propose a forum hitlist for rivals that just won't stop!

Any takers? ahh why wouldnt you just look in your mafia and ask someone with higher stats to help you out?

or someone you know on the forum?

or did you mean like lets have a bully hit list because mean people suck?

how about a hey does anybody know this guy? could you ask him to stop list?

I think I need another beer!

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 11:26 AM
A proposed list of forum folks' rivals. A hitlist of people to attack for various reasons. I was robbed this morning by a serial robber. I havent been successfully robbed in quite some time. But this is the second time he hit me. So now I'm waiting a couple days so he can't rob me again. If any forum folk aroundevel 110 want to pay him a visit, I'd appreciate it.

I will gladly help out a fellow forum-er if anyone needs help around my level 110.

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 11:29 AM
ahh why wouldnt you just look in your mafia and ask someone with higher stats to help you out?

or someone you know on the forum?

or did you mean like lets have a bully hit list because mean people suck?

how about a hey does anybody know this guy? could you ask him to stop list?

I think I need another beer!

I have asked for help before but got no response. No big deal, but I figured the teamwork is an added bonus.

joaquim
06-04-2012, 11:34 AM
A proposed list of forum folks' rivals. A hitlist of people to attack for various reasons. I was robbed this morning by a serial robber. I havent been successfully robbed in quite some time. But this is the second time he hit me. So now I'm waiting a couple days so he can't rob me again. If any forum folk aroundevel 110 want to pay him a visit, I'd appreciate it.

I will gladly help out a fellow forum-er if anyone needs help around my level 110.

I have over 300 people in my mafia. What's their ingame name and how much mafia do they have? I'll check to see if anyone in my mafia can do something about it.

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 11:36 AM

ahh you got hit by a "serial robber" twice? hmmmmm you got robbed twice? wow bro I hate to be the one to tell you but my stats are in the 80's and I have a "serial robber" for over a month... collect on time bro all you can do

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 11:40 AM
ahh you got hit by a "serial robber" twice? hmmmmm you got robbed twice? wow bro I hate to be the one to tell you but my stats are in the 80's and I have a "serial robber" for over a month... collect on time bro all you can do

Look, I'm not complaining about being robbed. It's part of the game. But IF someone wanted to help a brother out, I would gladly repay the favor. No need to be a **** about it.

cookie monster
06-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Geez... if someone's picking on you, tell a grown up. If that doesn't work, up your defenses and don't retaliate, eventually you're ID will go off of their News log.

Swearengen
06-04-2012, 12:18 PM

gw, not being an jackazz here but I also wonder about the serial robbery thing. I hit people on my lvl frequently for CA, LM, and higher RP:Exp ratios and don't really consider myself a serial robbery unless you wipe a brother our repeatedly. Just curious as to everyone's impression of a serial robber?

As for asking for some help, no problem makes sense to use your resources to your advantage. If i was up few lvl's i would try to help out...

Good luck

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Geez... if someone's picking on you, tell a grown up. If that doesn't work, up your defenses and don't retaliate, eventually you're ID will go off of their News log.Seriously? I am a grown up. I'm not complaining about the robbery! Pure and simple. I thought we might have fun with the guy that's all. I could attack him back because he has my money on hand. It's not about that. The forum has alot of people with strong stats. All I'm saying is a little teamwork doesn't hurt?

If you don't like the idea don't post.

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 12:22 PM
gw, not being an jackazz here but I also wonder about the serial robbery thing. I hit people on my lvl frequently for CA, LM, and higher RP:Exp ratios and don't really consider myself a serial robbery unless you wipe a brother our repeatedly. Just curious as to everyone's impression of a serial robber?

As for asking for some help, no problem makes sense to use your resources to your advantage. If i was up few lvl's i would try to help out...

Good luck

My opinion of a serial robber... Someone who was smart enough to remember your name to come back repeatedly.

Swearengen
06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Good one Will - I try to remember the names of the rich hoods who fail to collect frequently...

QPR
06-04-2012, 01:53 PM
I have asked for help before but got no response. No big deal, but I figured the teamwork is an added bonus.

I've sent you an in game invite will.

My name in game is Alex

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 01:56 PM

My name in game is Alex

What level

QPR
06-04-2012, 02:20 PM
What level

Same as you

Level 111

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Look, I'm not complaining about being robbed. It's part of the game. But IF someone wanted to help a brother out, I would gladly repay the favor. No need to be a **** about it.

hey bro I wasnt trying to be a **** about it, sorry if you took it that way. and I'd be happy help you with someone if I were that level, my point was even if somebody hits you four or five times a week he isnt a serial robber he is just a good player if he stalks you and even robs youre laundromats every five min. then you got a serial robber problem

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 02:31 PM
hey bro I wasnt trying to be a **** about it, sorry if you took it that way. and I'd be happy help you with someone if I were that level, my point was even if somebody hits you four or five times a week he isnt a serial robber he is just a good player if he stalks you and even robs youre laundromats every five min. then you got a serial robber problem

By looking at his # of robs, he's a serial robber. Sorry about the accusation, I caught a lot of crap about this thread.

And the guy is stalking me he got m 2x already. I didn't rob him or attack him first because I'm camping.And about not collecting on time, yeah that's my fault because my times are all off. Nothing is synced.

Poppins
06-04-2012, 03:25 PM
The best way to take care of a serial robber is to report them for cheating, even if you don't have any evidence to support it. I promise you that it isn't a complete waste of Funzio's time and resources. Also try to convince all your little buddies that this serial robber is cheating so that they can report him/her to Funzio as well. It never hurts to keep making new treads too, try to make at least one new one every day to ensure that you get your point across

QPR
06-04-2012, 03:50 PM
The best way to take care of a serial robber is to report them for cheating, even if you don't have any evidence to support it. I promise you that it isn't a complete waste of Funzio's time and resources. Also try to convince all your little buddies that this serial robber is cheating so that they can report him/her to Funzio as well. It never hurts to keep making new treads too, try to make at least one new one every day to ensure that you get your point across

Bit rich poppins?

You feeling bitter because someone on here reported you or is it a guilty conscience ?

Vicious...
06-04-2012, 03:56 PM
The best way to take care of a serial robber is to report them for cheating, even if you don't have any evidence to support it.
Yes, be a sore loser and waste support's time.

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah, Poppins not going that route.

Ranier
06-04-2012, 04:36 PM

Well boo-hoo, its called crime city for a reason

Ranier
06-04-2012, 04:39 PM

My name in game is Alex

There's like 15 Alex's

QPR
06-04-2012, 04:58 PM
There's like 15 Alex's

I'm the good looking one !

Chester78
06-04-2012, 05:10 PM

Whaaat? Poppins you rob me all of the time and I would NEVER report you!!! I'm fairly certain my "hood" has made you, AppleMacGuy, tree, and nycpizzlover very wealthy people. Clearly I would prefer my "hood" to not be robbed but we're playing a game called CRIME CITY. Isn't the point of the game to rob and attack people? What else are we going to do? Give hugs and high fives? Meditative drum circles?

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 06:16 PM
More like... Hi bro can you attack this dude for me? Not that hard to figure out people.

<3 Hz
06-04-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm the good looking one !

I'm glad you aren't the transexual one. lol