PDA

View Full Version : Big earners event is great Good Job Funzio but...?

Behzat
06-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Dont know who won or when and where it will be announced but the last Big earners event was great.i really liked the idea because i hate to see people walking in their empty hoods.They want to rob but dont want to be robbed.A kind of coward mafia,Soo Cowards who afraid to be robbed.So im glad they are out of this in this event and maybe if this event can be repeatable it can motivate players to improve their hoods.Great idea Funzio but im rlly concerned about cheaters.Can you rlly hold them out of this event will you rlly check the earners,their inventory and stats?i hope with this event you will do this and remove some more cheaters from this game.
Btw any idea when or where the results will be released?

sister morphine
06-04-2012, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't hold out much hopes of cheaters being expelled when they don't seem to do anything about ones they are informed about, such as a player I told them about a couple of weeks ago who has a bunch of landmines, sarin gas grenades and armoured jets and was at the time below level 70

cookie monster
06-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Why is every one so certain that there is only one correct way to play this game?

Primal
06-04-2012, 10:52 AM
I wonder how long it will take for them to post the winners....or even acknowledge and post that they are sorting through it and give us a date or time when we should know...

I thought funzio was pretty squared away organization prior to these events, but now I'm starting to think they are flying by the seat of their pants with this stuff and making it up as they go.....which is fine, annoying, but fine none the less...

MaddSkillz
06-04-2012, 10:56 AM
So just confirming, the winners for the big earners event have not been awarded prizes or announced yet?

JuSt.SiCk
06-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Funzio starts to fvck me up. We are the customers and the customer is the King. We pay their houses and cars, so we have the god damn right to get some informations and standings about events or some other stuff. And about the cheater: Proven Hackers can do whatever they want, as long as they buy some Gold. Fvck this Sh!t. I kniw that noone would care about it, but if Funzio won't change anything i'll quit this game. Just my 2 cents.

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Max Power
06-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Why is every one so certain that there is only one correct way to play this game?

Who said that there was?

vitus79
06-04-2012, 12:29 PM
a dev just stepped in on mw forum for a one liner.

they work on it and are sorry for the delay.. as usual