PDA

View Full Version : Quit complaining about the events!!

Sexyman
06-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm sick of people saying "I quit, these event's suck", or "They're not fair at all!". No one cares if you quit, seriously. We all have the opportunity to get free equipment/units that would otherwise cost real money. Don't get the final prize? Somebody call a wambulance! There are many, many more real reasons to get upset about, not a game.
I feel sorry for the people that get mad. For those who have fun and enjoy the game, I salute you. Please stop smiting a game company for trying to exceed your ridiculously high expectations.

Giedrius
06-04-2012, 07:39 AM
+1 .......

silverbackspur
06-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Agree.....

ShawnBB
06-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Exactly,man. Sick of those haters with a poor income!

captiva
06-04-2012, 07:46 AM
yawn...what's new?

Uberdork
06-04-2012, 07:46 AM
That was perfect.

Fig Oni
06-04-2012, 07:57 AM
If you did a search you would find hundreds of threads titled @Quit complaining' or around them line's.

But I'm on the forum quite a bit but can't remember people complaining.

Now can we have quotes of the people who have been complaining.
Also the forum has a mix of people and that whats make the forum interesting.
So I don't mind hearing others complaints as it just a part of any forum.

Now forum police please ease up these guy have a right to post too.
If you don't like a thread ignore and move along instead of making a egotistic thread.

Sorry OP not directed at only you but in my eye's your thread too is a complaining thread.

Robin Hood
06-04-2012, 08:03 AM
yawn...what's new?

<*rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms> you beat me to it captiva ...

cookie monster
06-04-2012, 08:22 AM
I'm sick of people saying "I quit, these event's suck", or "They're not fair at all!". No one cares if you quit, seriously. We all have the opportunity to get free equipment/units that would otherwise cost real money. Don't get the final prize? Somebody call a wambulance! There are many, many more real reasons to get upset about, not a game.
I feel sorry for the people that get mad. For those who have fun and enjoy the game, I salute you. Please stop smiting a game company for trying to exceed your ridiculously high expectations.

No one cares if you don't care.

Yahkin
06-04-2012, 08:54 AM
I feel sorry for the people that get mad.

U Mad Bro?

Luke 3457
06-04-2012, 08:59 AM
U rock bro! My sentiments exactly

Eyelusion
06-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Not complaining, but your avatar is...umm....yeah

Rodimus
06-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Never a dull moment on the Funzio forums, eh?

mnju_03
06-04-2012, 10:29 AM

Ever suck diiick for weed?!