PDA

View Full Version : Does the event ended already?

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Is the event over? Its not appearing anymore in mine

mickymacirl
06-04-2012, 02:44 AM
dont have the screen anymore either man, looks like it ended!

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 02:47 AM
I see, is there no winner board? How can we know if we win

mickymacirl
06-04-2012, 02:52 AM
well i know i havent got a chance in hell of winning so

Everson25
06-04-2012, 03:14 AM
That for sure was the worst event ever. No single announcement to introduce or to finish it.

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 03:43 AM
That for sure was the worst event ever. No single announcement to introduce or to finish it.

Yeah, i cant be believe l fizzle and cc mark still havent posted anything about this event

BrodawgCanada
06-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Since grew room over there has been very little from lfizzle!!

BrodawgCanada
06-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Since gree took over

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Yeah, i dont know what gree is making our community manager do in there office.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:45 AM
i dont think any of them are allowed to post anymore.

l fizzle still reads the forums. you can tell by her "last activity" but she hasnt posted in forever.

cc mark... if he was allowed to post i'm pretty sure he would have explained this iph tourny and prob posted a list.

GREE is handling this all wrong.

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 07:46 AM
I won't participate next time if it's gonna be like that lol.... No point

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 07:47 AM
i dont think any of them are allowed to post anymore.

If thats the case, l fizzle would lose her job, her job is to manage the funzio community, if she cant post how can she manage the community.

Blackstone
06-04-2012, 07:57 AM
I tried to make my best guess of how to play this last "tournament" but probably got it wrong. I definitely wasn't going to pay money to upgrade my buildings and if it was just a bob the builder give-a-way then I'm sure Funzio didn't make any money as most casual gold spenders wouldn't waste money on upgrades.

No announcements, leaderboard, or general clarification of the rules?? What's up with that?

Corporal Denney
06-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Funzio was bought out a couple of weeks ago, the new owners are thinking up new ways to keep us entertained while they increase revenue. How are they doing?

Well, everyone participated in the last event, whether they wanted to or not and whether they were in the running or not. For much too long the campers were neglected and even scorned, now they are recognized and rewarded. Those of us who want to build up our bases can finally breathe a sigh of relief, Funzio has finally realized their true potential. If they market it as "Farmville for Men", there is gold to be made in just letting people build. All the violence and blood-letting isn't necessary, just entertaining. When can I get a hair stylist shop for my units so they can look good marching off to war, I need more money buildings.