PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet (Enjoy Life's Original)

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Here's the spreadsheet that I was able to save before EL took his down.

Sticking this up here because WP has also erased his from the sticky thread.

All credit goes to Enjoy Life.

Link to EL's Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgF9WCGOoTEqdDY5QzBEamhCNmhVLTdZbkJCWEFFe UE)

P.S. I hid the ROI columns as they were not showing properly. If there's any more problems, please post!

P.P.S EL, if you'd like to pick up where you left off, let me know and it's yours.

RedLabit
06-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Tks for the contingency planning. Needed the info to plan for upgrades.

EnjoyLife
06-04-2012, 04:25 AM
JohnnyR, I tried to respond to your PM, but your inbox is full...

You are more than welcome to do the spreadsheet. I keep a copy offline for my own resources. The spreadsheet, however, was a group effort. It wasn't just mine. If any credit is due, I would say give it to TrampStamp who is now retired.

If you need any assistance with the sheet, shoot me a PM and clean out your inbox :)

Why did WarPriest quit his?

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Forum and Funzio ticked him off...

stricker
06-04-2012, 07:25 AM
...no johnny. it's the grunt disease!!! WP has been different ever since he roped 100 grunts!!! ;p LOL

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:27 AM
when i click the link it takes me to a spreadsheet, but there is no useful information there.

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 07:28 AM
WP's returned the original, I guess this will serve just in case. Thanks for bringing it back dude.

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 07:30 AM
when i click the link it takes me to a spreadsheet, but there is no useful information there.

Really? What is it that you need? There are different tabs for money buildings, defense, etc...

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:36 AM
Really? What is it that you need? There are different tabs for money buildings, defense, etc...

OOOHHHH lol I didn't see the tabs!! I was just looking at the numbers for the vault and trying to figure out what they meant.

This spreadsheet is pretty sweet. And we should continue on with this spreadsheet as long as WP is not active. There is no way to add info to WP's spreadsheet anymore so it is dead.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:41 AM
We should go ahead and transfer all the info from WP's sheet to this one

EnjoyLife
06-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I have all of the info from member contributions to WP's sheet. If you want me to update the original sheet, I can. Just let me know

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks a ton for your backing and info LE! I'll be able to get on this tonight, and I'll clear my PM bix too.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks a ton for your backing and info LE! I'll be able to get on this tonight, and I'll clear my PM bix too.

i vote for this thread to be the new STICKY

i'm currently working on my water treatment plant. will post the upgrade info here.

another really important thing the spreadsheet needs is the casualty info for the new valor units. i dont want to buy any of them until i know more specific casualty info. anybody here still know how to get it?