PDA

View Full Version : War Priest's Resignation

War Priest
06-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Blah... :rolleyes:

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Noooooo dude you better stop playing like that... I'm about to cry yo(fake tears)..., don't leave!!!

GhostShot
06-03-2012, 09:38 PM
been thinking about hanging it up myself... idk, i'll hold out a bit longer, see where MW goes after the dust settles.

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Did you join the other side ghost? An MW is not quiting the game, he's just leaving this site...

manbeast
06-03-2012, 09:42 PM
dont leave WP!! we need you

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Later guys. Everybody take care. Will still be on the other forum but giving this one up. How can this be an official Funzio forum? There isn't anything official about it. No devs from Funzio help us out or give us word on anything really. Just make jokes when they could be helping people out. There is no longer unit naming contests, just spam, fights and more spam. Will miss you guys.

If you need to reach me, you know how, if not, ask around and many will tell you. Later guys, -WP

hey War Priest, this other forum you speak of. Is it a wink and a nod kinda thing or can anyone join? coz it sounds kinda interesting.

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 10:06 PM
You can join Matt, come join us...

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Why'd you take down the money sheet? This is really bad form WP.

First off, I think Enjoy Life deserved more credit than was given to him with regards to his spreadsheet. About 90% of the building info was there when I needed it-and a very large portion of yours was simply copy pasted from his. Second, you are taking all the other contributors work with you-it has your name but it wasn't solely yours. Thirdly, now that EL had taken his down and yours became the prevailing spreadsheet, there is no alternative. I know he stated everything was "fine" with you takng over, but I know it wasn't-it was your responsibility to keep it up.

My opinion on the matter, I might be off base, but that's just the way I see it.

LeBarticus
06-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah, agreed. Especially the part about not helping when needed but have the time to make sarcastic remarks... Lol see you on the other side.

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 11:28 PM
You can join Matt, come join us...

thanx CAPT.GIN,
Post me a link and i'm on my way.
I'd like to be more active in the threads , seeing as how i live and breath this game.

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 11:31 PM

First off, I think Enjoy Life deserved more credit than was given to him with regards to his spreadsheet. About 90% of the building info was there when I needed it-and a very large portion of yours was simply copy pasted from his. Second, you are taking all the other contributors work with you-it has your name but it wasn't solely yours. Thirdly, now that EL had taken his down and yours became the prevailing spreadsheet, there is no alternative. I know he stated everything was "fine" with you takng over, but I know it wasn't-it was your responsibility to keep it up.

My opinion on the matter, I might be off base, but that's just the way I see it.

I'm so glad i printed my spreadsheet.
old school pays off for a change. lol

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm so glad i printed my spreadsheet.
old school pays off for a change. lol

Posted up a thread with the old one if ya ever lose it, hehe.

Luke7676
06-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah. But we still have acces to it lol. But Priesty should have left it here for the folks that did appreciate it. All in all it is sad to see him leave this forum. Guess the dark sides forces were to strong haha.

@johnny. Thanks for posting the original spreadsheet up.

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Posted up a thread with the old one if ya ever lose it, hehe.

LIKE A BOSS !
Good job.

Led
06-03-2012, 11:38 PM
HA!! Yeah right wp will be back he's the new flan!! Wolf is crying boy for once!

Coolio
06-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Later guys. Everybody take care. Will still be on the other forum but giving this one up. How can this be an official Funzio forum? There isn't anything official about it. No devs from Funzio help us out or give us word on anything really. Just make jokes when they could be helping people out. There is no longer unit naming contests, just spam, fights and more spam. Will miss you guys.

If you need to reach me, you know how, if not, ask around and many will tell you. Later guys, -WPWow, best news I've heard in weeks. RIP War Priest, I'm so sad (not)

War Priest
06-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Wow, best news I've heard in weeks. RIP War Priest, I'm so sad (not)

Heard about this and had to comment. Your just pissed because I got you banned. Not once, twice! So right now, dog sh*t has a more important meaning to me than what you say. Jigsaw! Wait, that was your banned name. Sorry, forgot...

War Priest
06-04-2012, 12:45 AM

Dang, I take it down for two minutes and there are tears...

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Lol, I'm not the one who picked up toys and went home.

War Priest
06-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Lol, I'm not the one who picked up toys and went home.

No, but I take the photo's down for two minutes, then get a huge lecture, and you create a new thread with enjoylife's sheet. All in two minutes. I am not taking the photo's. You guy's can have them and use them, or feed them to the dog, Coolio.

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 01:01 AM
I'd say it was modest, and heck I thought you was gonna be gone. No worries man.

Coolio
06-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Heard about this and had to comment. Your just pissed because I got you banned. Not once, twice! So right now, dog sh*t has a more important meaning to me than what you say. Jigsaw! Wait, that was your banned name. Sorry, forgot...Lol, I hit the raw nerve. Hey, you said you were resigning so stop posting and do what you said you was going to do. Goodbye :-)

StuN
06-04-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't post much but I read most of the threads everyday & I have to say, the whole feel of the forum lately leaves a bad taste in the mouth. It's all *****ing, moaning & flaming. Just downright nasty!

mickymacirl
06-04-2012, 02:03 AM
yep the official forum is pretty lame lately

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 02:05 AM
Used to be friendly and enjoyable! :)

marebear
06-04-2012, 05:28 AM
In my experience new forums never work. I'm sorry to see you go and will be happy when you come back!

Arizona
06-04-2012, 05:41 AM
In my experience new forums never work. I'm sorry to see you go and will be happy when you come back!
I visit it now and then, but I'm not happy with the colours or the navigation.
It's hard on the eyes. I've got used to black and green, but it's still early days. Give it time.
I like it here even though it has it's faults.

War player
06-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Will still be on the other forum but giving this one up.

Other forum?

stricker
06-04-2012, 07:06 AM
...see people!!! I've been telling y'all this grunt disease is worse than we had originally thought!!!

:( until you return WP...

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Hey WP, we just wanna see you around bud. Apologies if I created a bit of a bad feeling.

Hassleham
06-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I visit it now and then, but I'm not happy with the colours or the navigation.
It's hard on the eyes. I've got used to black and green, but it's still early days. Give it time.
I like it here even though it has it's faults.

There's a thread there for opinions on how it can be improved, so please share yours! We haven't had any complaints about the colour scheme and obviously we have to cater for the majority but if other people agree that the colours are bad then we will change it.

If you don't say anything then we will not know there are problems :)

General Kamal
06-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Come on wp, you're better than that. Stick around, even if you aren't as regular as before.

Hassleham
06-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Other forum?

Check your messages. Also forward it to anyone you know who might appreciate it. Cheers.

spectra
06-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Hey WP, you cannot go away
Do not let Stricker take your first place on number of posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol

SeqWins
06-04-2012, 08:40 AM
See you on the better side. Although not thread worthy for my name I'm quitting as well...pretty sure I'm not the most popular here just because I speak my mind and don't hold back..

Poopenshire
06-04-2012, 08:43 AM
I will be sticking around, well hanging around like a nice little dingleberry!

CAPT.GIN
06-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Same here guys, I'll be going to the dark side... WP is rite about this site... I'll still check on here to see if theres anything important to read from funzio, but I'm not gonna post like I use to... So see you guys around...

- Gin,out...

Al Murkya
06-04-2012, 09:00 AM
This is a sad thread. WP, peace out. Next time, resign with some dignity and just leave...notes are for girls and emotional boys.

As far as forum hating....hate on. Remember, Funzio, Inc. was recently bought out for HUGE $$$$$$$.....this means that although their forum "manners" or "upkeep" aren't up to par with some of you forum veterans, they are doing SOMETHING very right.

On a different note, I lost my phone and I am awaiting repsonse from a ticket i submitted to have my account transferred over to my new device. I submitted the ticket Friday evening. Any of you care to speculate on when I might be hearing back from them?

Hassleham
06-04-2012, 09:05 AM
This is a sad thread. WP, peace out. Next time, resign with some dignity and just leave...notes are for girls and emotional boys.

As far as forum hating....hate on. Remember, Funzio, Inc. was recently bought out for HUGE $$$$$$$.....this means that although their forum "manners" or "upkeep" aren't up to par with some of you forum veterans, they are doing SOMETHING very right.

On a different note, I lost my phone and I am awaiting repsonse from a ticket i submitted to have my account transferred over to my new device. I submitted the ticket Friday evening. Any of you care to speculate on when I might be hearing back from them?

Probably when they finish designing the next bullsh*t event where we have no idea how to win.. Oh and when CC mark finishes making up his next hilarious joke.

marebear
06-04-2012, 09:12 AM
See you on the better side. Although not thread worthy for my name I'm quitting as well...pretty sure I'm not the most popular here just because I speak my mind and don't hold back..I don't want you to leave either :( its not a popularity contest. People are going to disagree and have opinions. Otherwise it would be a useless boring forum.

boardgames rule
06-04-2012, 09:57 AM
I will be leaving to. I will still come and look around and post here and there but will be gone most of the time. I joined at the beginning of may and it was a great forum but lately it has lost all its enjoyment. So for you members who have been here for longer than me you have seen more change and maybe you just ajust to it. Me not so much but if they change i might be back ,other than that i am going.:(

stricker
06-04-2012, 10:10 AM
hey Al... what lvl / allies are you... i'll go collect all of your money for you while you are waiting if i can!!! LOL... ;p

vball
06-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Ugh WP, that is a drag. Definately going to miss the banter and seeing what new cool units you decided to acquire.

stricker
06-04-2012, 10:14 AM
I will be leaving to. I will still come and look around and post here and there but will be gone most of the time. I joined at the beginning of may and it was a great forum but lately it has lost all its enjoyment. So for you members who have been here for longer than me you have seen more change and maybe you just ajust to it. Me not so much but if they change i might be back ,other than that i am going.:(

it's just a menstrual cycle... all will come back around in a little while with some patience!!! ...with all of the new forum members, there is a storming, forming, norming stage for the boards. it may end up a little different but it will stablize!!!
...OR, i will have to ground some people from the game!!! LOL

it's just an analogy fems... no offense intended... i thank GOD i'm a guy... LOL...

stricker
06-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Ugh WP, that is a drag. Definately going to miss the banter and seeing what new cool units you decided to acquire.
What's up PHOTOman!!! (vball)

he will be back... flan will eventually drive him nuts over there and he will throw up his hand and say uncle!!! WP is stubborn though... so it might take a couple of weeks!!! LOL

StuN
06-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Is that what happened with you a earlier this year Stricker? 😝

stricker
06-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Is that what happened with you a earlier this year Stricker? bah..ha...hah!!! ...i'm fighting against the Grunt Disease!!! }:|

...in reference to my pseudo-retirement party!!! lol ...someone (wearing a wedding ban) convinced me i was addicted!!! ...so i retired to prove my point, so now, i'm no long an addict to mw!!! :p

btw... my ka name ''@rtunc'' stands for @ RetiremenT UNderCover!!! lol

(tol... nope, not addicted at all to mw... maybe mwka... but not just mw...)

Romaro
06-04-2012, 10:31 AM

My experience is 2-4 days

Freekizh
06-04-2012, 10:34 AM
WTF happened? WP this is a fair protest - Funzio needs to support its supporters better.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 10:43 AM
That's a shame WP! You'll be missed. Do-overs are fine in my book so don't close the door altogether, just leave it a tiny bit cracked! :)

stricker
06-04-2012, 10:46 AM
That's a shame WP! You'll be missed. Do-overs are fine in my book so don't close the door altogether, just leave it a tiny bit cracked! :)
wp will be back kitty... he's just a little bit prodigal atm... (& little looney from the Grunt Disease!!!)

Aidan
06-04-2012, 11:09 AM
wp will be back kitty... he's just a little bit prodigal atm... (& little looney from the Grunt Disease!!!)

I'm hoping the same strick.
Yeah, i'm positive he'll be back. No reason actually to quit when you're gonna lurk anyway (to look for announcement/info from funzio). The forum is going into a transition with all the sudden influx of new members. Agree with the wise man stricker that it will stabilize. We just need to be patience. To Funzio, devs, new members &.... ME

stricker
06-04-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm hoping the same strick.
Yeah, i'm positive he'll be back. No reason actually to quit when you're gonna lurk anyway (to look for announcement/info from funzio).

LOL... i was thinking the same... don't you just KNOW it is killing him not being able to post replies to out tantalizing comments about him!!! BAH-HA-HAH... remember the member log-in debacle!!! ...wp almost suffocated not being about to post on the boards!!! ROTFLOL!!! ...you know the same is happening now!!! ;p

(tol... it's ok wp... recant, recant, recant... and the dev gods will tell you that all your sins will be forgiven!!! lol... but will they cure you of the Grunt Disease (GD) is the real question... hmmmm... might be harder than i first thought...)

stricker
06-04-2012, 12:32 PM
...hey wp (lurker), c'mon & join us!!!

...we're having a party w/the beetles!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtv_rst3_J1De6SCi4Cy6vd6Ti6LFYa LjpPUpw3pUI5tp4HwiAkg

edit: you too hassle-queeeeffer

Aidan
06-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Lol strick. Keep tantalizing him. Make him key in the user/pass and press Log in.

I defo remember the debacle. Bron did the same to me. Remember this pic?

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/sly715091/3172851c.jpg

Fifth Reich
06-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Looks like half of the forum is going away, I might also hop on the boat. Might. What was the other forum again? I forgot the site.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 12:51 PM
LOL... i was thinking the same... don't you just KNOW it is killing him not being able to post replies to out tantalizing comments about him!!! BAH-HA-HAH... remember the member log-in debacle!!! ...wp almost suffocated not being about to post on the boards!!! ROTFLOL!!! ...you know the same is happening now!!! ;p (tol... it's ok wp... recant, recant, recant... and the dev gods will tell you that all your sins will be forgiven!!! lol... but will they cure you of the Grunt Disease (GD) is the real question... hmmmm... might be harder than i first thought...)When the lot of you couldn't get into the forum? The great forum debacle of May 2012? Maybe I should re-post your in-game pleas/cries for help as the weirdest thing someone's left on your wall.

In case WP forgot, the almost invisible tol's are thinking out loud's.

Bronson
06-04-2012, 12:55 PM
My brother from a limited edition mother and my brother from a communist mother are all quitting !!!!!

Sad day boys, but i know where yall are so ill pop by!!

stricker
06-04-2012, 01:30 PM
...i may be banned from the other forum!!!

last time i logged in i told one of the mods i wasn't talking to him, lol... he just signed off... hmmmm...

you can't handle the real stricker!!! ...lol

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkj kjkjkjkjkjkjkjk!!! omgosh!!!

spectra
06-04-2012, 01:34 PM
We should start a "pool" and guess how long WP is gona be on "vacation" cause for sure he is coming back, he is already addicted to this forum and the players here, lol

stricker
06-04-2012, 02:03 PM
We should start a "pool" and guess how long WP is gona be on "vacation" cause for sure he is coming back, he is already addicted to this forum and the players here, lol
...good idea spectra!!! ...i'll hold onto the money!!! =]

(tol... i'm steal trustworthy, write???)

War player
06-04-2012, 02:35 PM

I submitted a ticket last week Tuesday, another on Friday and another one Sunday. No response either. I think something is broken with the Funzio ID thing and they are waiting to fix it or something like that. They usually respond fairly quickly to me.

Hassleham
06-04-2012, 03:51 PM
...hey wp (lurker), c'mon & join us!!!

...we're having a party w/the beetles!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtv_rst3_J1De6SCi4Cy6vd6Ti6LFYa LjpPUpw3pUI5tp4HwiAkg

edit: you too hassle-queeeeffer

I'm still here! Not quitting just yet :)

The other place is more fun though!

Sabo
06-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Can someone please send me the other forum link?

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 07:10 PM
We should start a "pool" and guess how long WP is gona be on "vacation" cause for sure he is coming back, he is already addicted to this forum and the players here, lolNeed to create a handful of pools!

1) How long it'll take for Flan to be banned. Ooops! Pool closed. Flan got banned today.
2) How long it'll take for Stricker to be banned. See post #59 of this thread. He's cutting it close.
3) How long we can go without a poll.
4) etc!

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:19 PM
2) How long it'll take for Stricker to be banned. See post #59 of this thread. He's cutting it close.

everytime i read one of his posts i get the impression hes on some kinda drug. i think its all the punctuations and stuff

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 07:21 PM
everytime i read one of his posts i get the impression hes on some kinda drug. i think its all the punctuations and stuffLol. He does like his exclamation points and ellipsis'. I overlook it because he's just cracks me up. Nice levity to some of the posts.

Gritix
06-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Well War Priest I havnt been on this site for long but it is real easy to see who is popular and who isnt, I have to say you were pretty popular i suppose do to your great threads you have made. Well so long I'm sure you will be back in no time.

Led
06-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Will someone please pm me a link to the other board? Thanks!

stricker
06-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Need to create a handful of pools!

1) How long it'll take for Flan to be banned. Ooops! Pool closed. Flan got banned today.
BAH-HA-HAH!!! ...and you didn't even have to go back and edit this!!! ...too funny!!!
i'll post a little later as to WHY flan got banned!!!

...i was called a hater today by WP so i imposed a boycott (so i banned myself) LOL...
(tol... seriously!!! me a hater!!! wow... after all i've done to try to cure my disloyal buddy WP from the GD!!! ...give me a break!!!)

3) How long we can go without a poll....nope, boring!!! ...no PoleCats. ...wait, that's like an erotic dance, right??? lol... i meant to say, PollCats...

4) etc!...who needs an etc??? ...that renegade forum is doomed!!! LOL ...was that spoken like a hater, huh??? ...i need to live up to my reputation!!! ;p

teamnoir
06-04-2012, 10:44 PM
*wave*

I have no idea what the other forum might be. Is there one on wikia?

elangomatt
06-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Add me to the list who have no idea what this "other" forum is. If any cares to give me a clue, please pm me.

Led
06-04-2012, 11:03 PM
http://modernwar.forummotion.com/

This is it enjoy

stricker
06-04-2012, 11:26 PM
everytime i read one of his posts i get the impression hes on some kinda drug. i think its all the punctuations and stuff

it's just strickernese... and a my AADD nervous twitch that make me tap joyfully to many times... 3 to be exact... isn't that odd!!! lol get it... odd???

(tol... yip... the drug is called 4dd3r411!!! lol...)

stricker
06-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Yeah, when I really go, it'll be because I get banned.hmmmmm.... :rolleyes:

War Priest
06-05-2012, 12:01 AM
hmmmmm.... :rolleyes:

What are you hmmmmmmmming about?

stricker
06-05-2012, 12:07 AM
What are you hmmmmmmmming about?
hmmmmm... :(

MAYBE... DISLOYAL FRIENDS WHO CALL THEIR BUDS HATERS!!! YOU HAVE THE GD MAN... YOU NEED HELP!!! LOL... ;P

StuN
06-05-2012, 12:07 AM
bah..ha...hah!!! ...i'm fighting against the Grunt Disease!!! }:|...in reference to my pseudo-retirement party!!! lol ...someone (wearing a wedding ban) convinced me i was addicted!!! ...so i retired to prove my point, so now, i'm no long an addict to mw!!! :pbtw... my ka name ''@rtunc'' stands for @ RetiremenT UNderCover!!! lol(tol... nope, not addicted at all to mw... maybe mwka... but not just mw...)Lol, I know I'm addicted. Tried to stop several times but it keeps pulling me back. The wife never says a word though

War Priest
06-05-2012, 12:09 AM
hmmmmm... :(

Sad faces don't work on me anymore. That stopped working a few days ago.

stricker
06-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Lol, I know I'm addicted. Tried to stop several times but it keeps pulling me back. The wife never says a word though

...just make sure she's not StuN under the surface man!!! LOL...

stricker
06-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Sad faces don't work on me anymore. That stopped working a few days ago.

a few days meaning when???

War Priest
06-05-2012, 12:13 AM
a few days meaning when???

June third.

stricker
06-05-2012, 12:18 AM
June third.

...i wasn't even on the boards on juner 3rd wp!!!

...and yet, i'm labeled as a hater by disloyal friends!!! hmmmm...

War Priest
06-05-2012, 12:20 AM
...i wasn't even on the boards on juner 3rd wp!!!

Didn't say you were. Just said the sad faces stopped working that day.

Aidan
06-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Welcome back WP! 👍

Credit to strick 😉

Luke7676
06-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Yes indeed, welcome back Priesty ;) lol

stricker
06-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Welcome back WP! 👍

Credit to strick 😉

...i didn't do anything.

well, except be the strawman!!! that got dis'd!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?32077-Event-Treasures-and-Tension&p=260453&viewfull=1#post260453

Col.34w
06-05-2012, 08:24 PM
If you get banned from the forum, do you get banned from the game?

War Priest
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM
If you get banned from the forum, do you get banned from the game?

No. You don't.

Biermaken
06-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Conversely, if you get banned from the game do you get banned on the forums?

War Priest
06-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Conversely, if you get banned from the game do you get banned on the forums?

No. Do you plan on getting banned or something?

Biermaken
06-05-2012, 08:41 PM
It's a rhetorical question. However, there's not a clear answer to it.

spectra
06-05-2012, 10:16 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! see seq, we should have done the pool, to see how long before WP, came back, lol

Good to "see" man

spectra
06-06-2012, 12:05 AM
I am not back entirly. Yeah, still a few posts here and there, but never more than 10 a day. Used to average 50+ daily.

I know if way more fun on the "other playground" lol

War Priest
06-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Actually I have just been so stressed out in RL that it's really effected my game play and forum activity... Working on things though.

Sugarymama
06-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Damn, I don't go on the forum for a few days and there are a load of changes. People "quitting", people getting banned, etc. Is it because of this weekend's crappy event? Lol...

@WP, what other forum are you talking about? And why are you leaving (or "not really leaving") this one?

Tate
06-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Hey Sugar, I see you found it! I sent a pm with the links. Good to see you back on the forum again

Sugarymama
06-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Hey Sugar, I see you found it! I sent a pm with the links. Good to see you back on the forum again

Hey Tate! Missed you. I got the links. Thanks. I'm going to visit the other forum later on today. I'm also going to send you a PM later regarding KA. I'm getting my taill kicked in that game, so obviously I'm doing something wrong...lol.

It's hard to chat on the forum a lot when I'm trying to win these damn events...smh.

spectra
06-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey Tate! Missed you. I got the links. Thanks. I'm going to visit the other forum later on today. I'm also going to send you a PM later regarding KA. I'm getting my taill kicked in that game, so obviously I'm doing something wrong...lol.

It's hard to chat on the forum a lot when I'm trying to win these damn events...smh.
Hi Sugar, what level are you in KA? maybe I can help, let me know and/or PM me
KA name Spectra, Level 82
Cheers

Sugarymama
06-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Sugar, what level are you in KA? maybe I can help, let me know and/or PM me
KA name Spectra, Level 82
Cheers

Level 82??? Wow. Yes, I need help. I just requested you. My name is Love's Baby Soft in the game..

spectra
06-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Level 82??? Wow. Yes, I need help. I just requested you. My name is Love's Baby Soft in the game..

Just added you (lv-43)
lol, funny name

stricker
06-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Actually I have just been so stressed out in RL that it's really effected my game play and forum activity... Working on things though.
@ wp... what does RL stand for???

Renegade Lurking???
Restricted Lurking???
Resisting Lurking???
Royal Lurking???
Reconstituted Lurking???
Residual Lurking???
Random Lurking???

BAH-HA-HAH!!!
WP... c'mon, we will let you come out of the closet on the forums!!! ;p LOL
...we all just miss you man!!!

Biermaken
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
RL = Real Life

stricker
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM
RL = Real Life

hmmmm... i'm not so sure you're right about that!!! LOL...

(tol... this guy obviously does not know me!!! hmmmm... might be a noob to have some fun w/for a while... lol... nay, i'll let him get adjusted before i launch into'em... where's my post it notes... there... "Biermaken has 3 days before becoming free game!")

Biermaken
06-06-2012, 08:44 PM
(tol... this guy obviously does not know me!!! hmmmm... might be a noob to have some fun w/for a while... lol... nay, i'll let him get adjusted before i launch into'em... where's my post it notes... there... "Biermaken has 3 days before becoming free game!")

Why wait that long?

War Priest
06-06-2012, 09:35 PM
@ wp... what does RL stand for???

Renegade Lurking???
Restricted Lurking???
Resisting Lurking???
Royal Lurking???
Reconstituted Lurking???
Residual Lurking???
Random Lurking???

BAH-HA-HAH!!!
WP... c'mon, we will let you come out of the closet on the forums!!! ;p LOL
...we all just miss you man!!!

Option 2 or B. Whichever you prefer to call it.

Led
06-06-2012, 09:47 PM
HA!! Couldn't stay away!!!..???

stricker
06-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Option 2 or B. Whichever you prefer to call it.

haha... what's up man!!! why so stressed??? oh, i know... cause you're avoiding your friends here with self imposed restricted lurking??? lol ...you know we can help you unload a little bit!!! ;p

War Priest
06-06-2012, 09:52 PM
HA!! Couldn't stay away!!!..???

Guess not. My love for you was to strong buddy. :)

stricker
06-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Guess not. My love for you was to strong buddy. :)

Wild Pokadot (WP) Welcome Back Party

http://youtu.be/_BaO26PbJl4

(tol... now that's a stress reliever... lol...)

Coolio
06-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Guess not. My love for you was to strong buddy. :)Check out this War Priest dude! Says he's going to leave, attracts the sympathy vote then returns. Oh dear, very sad. Can't you do what you said you was going to do and............hmmmmmmm..........get lost! Lol

War Priest
06-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Check out this War Priest dude! Says he's going to leave, attracts the sympathy vote then returns. Oh dear, very sad. Can't you do what you said you was going to do and............hmmmmmmm..........get lost! Lol

Are you laughing out loud at your self? Huh Jigsaw...

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 05:39 PM
About time you changed that scary a$$ pic WP... It kept reminding me of nightmare on elm street and flan was playing the roll of Freddy Krueger!!!

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Is war priest a drama queen or a size queen?

War Priest
06-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Is war priest a drama queen or a size queen?

What.............?

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 05:57 PM
This whole resignation thread

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Hey y'all I'm on 8 and not happy been two days were is 9 where is 9 where is 9 I don't know and it seems the James boxes don't know either

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey WP banned me from his forum and blocked me from his wall oh we'll whatever

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:02 PM
This whole resignation thread

But what the hell do you mean by size queen? :rolleyes:

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Your own tHread needs to be the most active and longest.

CAPT.GIN

Hmmmmmmm..... I wonder why???

War Priest

Man, because! You spammed my game wall, and the forums. Don't worry, when Hassle is back, he can deal with you.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
He hey I still am on 8 it's lke event 2 all over again 8 on the first day then 9 1 hour before the event ends

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Your own tHread needs to be the most active and longest.

If that's what you say. I logged on tonight and it was already near the top so I replied to the guy.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:06 PM
WP cost me my 9th satellite

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Just ripping you a bit. Flan is taking it too easy on you.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Poop got 9 why can't I have 9 oh open in a few minutes wish me luck

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Just ripping you a bit. Flan is taking it too easy on you.

:rolleyes: Hmm...

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 06:09 PM
We miss you on the dark side

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:10 PM
We miss you on the dark side

Man, I don't like playing mod on the dark side. I think that should have been a nod and wink forum.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:11 PM
:rolleyes: Hmm...I am where is my 9th I need it to obtain the highly coveted jungle sniper which WP would be jelly of cause it looks like a ghille

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 06:11 PM
I agree, you learn to respect how tough it is and feel for the people on here

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:16 PM
I am where is my 9th I need it to obtain the highly coveted jungle sniper which WP would be jelly of cause it looks like a ghille

Flan, why would I be peanut butter and jelly of your units?

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Flan, why would I be peanut butter and jelly of your units?Oh my god it's called slang talk it means you are jealous of my soon to be jungle sniper

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Oh my god it's called slang talk it means you are jealous of my soon to be jungle sniper

Slang talk for who? The smurfs?

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Guys stop bashing WP for coming back... He missed us... An flan you need rehab dude..,

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Slang talk for who? The smurfs?Hey another sorry wow WP why can't I get 9 I don't get it must I rant again

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Learn how to spell!!! Ok flan you rite and spell like a first grader...

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
This is why I quit the events... I never passed 8...

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Learn how to spell!!! Ok flan you rite and spell like a first grader...Omg I can spell I just don't use grammar because I'm too lazy to put it in and it's not rite it's write

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Flan, have you ever been arrested? Man, make that a poll question.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey hey I keep getting valor why can't I have 9

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:36 PM
I did it I picked up number 9 took forever finally

scorcher117
06-07-2012, 06:36 PM
WP you better be back permanently

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:39 PM
I did it I picked up number 9 took forever finallyWhoooooohooooooo yeah

stricker
06-07-2012, 06:40 PM
...lol ...he's seat was still warm when he came back!!! so it's like he never really left!!!

stricker
06-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Whoooooohooooooo yeah
good job flan...:cool:

bigflan
06-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Hey WP you jelly of my jungle sniper

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Hey WP you jelly of my jungle sniper

No.............

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:50 PM

Next time, I will pull a colonelbob.

Poopenshire
06-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Facepalm!!!!!!!

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 06:53 PM
WP go read my thread bro were fighting!!!

War Priest
06-07-2012, 06:54 PM
WP go read my thread bro were fighting!!!

Man, I am not even fighting. You can hit me while I sleep and you will still lose.

bigflan
06-07-2012, 07:04 PM
No.............Hey WP i did not get 9 was just pullin your strings

CAPT.GIN
06-07-2012, 07:06 PM
While you sleep!!! Should I spend 10grand like you did???

War Priest
06-07-2012, 09:10 PM
While you sleep!!! Should I spend 10grand like you did???

Probably...

Wambo
06-08-2012, 02:52 AM
There's a thread there for opinions on how it can be improved, so please share yours! We haven't had any complaints about the colour scheme and obviously we have to cater for the majority but if other people agree that the colours are bad then we will change it.

If you don't say anything then we will not know there are problems :)

Can you PM me this new site? There has to be something good about it if the mighty War Priest Is going there.

Wambo
06-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Check out this War Priest dude! Says he's going to leave, attracts the sympathy vote then returns. Oh dear, very sad. Can't you do what you said you was going to do and............hmmmmmmm..........get lost! Lol

Why you hating War Priest so much? He is a legend... Your opinion isn't really heard from tons of people that has missed him.

I say down with Hating, up with people like War Priest!

Jadenlunar
06-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Me too please :)