PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally sold a money building,

LeBarticus
06-03-2012, 09:01 PM
I was upgrading my electronics factory to level 4 and I just logged on to collect and it accidentally got sold. It had about one or two hours left, it was about a 60 hr upgrade I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty upset as it took weeks and millions of dollars to get it to lvl 4. I sent in a ticket, will this be resolved? Or am I screwed? Cause I'm getting ready to bounce on this game...

overkill 280
06-03-2012, 09:06 PM
No I'm sure they will correct it for you. I accidently hit the gold button to reset an event timer, and they refunded my 15 gold back. And I never thought they would of, cause how could I prove it was an accident. They seem to take good care of us I think :)

magepker
06-03-2012, 09:07 PM
i sold a gold building also a few weeks back, they offered to restore it but i didnt have the land space so they refunded the gold.

CounterSniper
06-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Yes they will definitely restore it for you. Just leave the spot empty and they will put it right back where it was and usually its still synched plus or minus a couple minutes.

I've done it many times.

Ryans67
06-03-2012, 10:07 PM
I hit the finish now button on a land upgrade for 328 gold, which they refunded. Glad they did; but sure wish it was a long upgrade instead. :)

LeBarticus
06-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Gahh okay, I've had gold refunded before for stupid mistakes, but never a money building. It was in the middle of an upgrade to level four which is my main concern... Only about 2 hours left on it. Hopefully it works out though. If so, thank you funzio lol

Arizona
06-04-2012, 10:26 AM
I was upgrading my electronics factory to level 4 and I just logged on to collect and it accidentally got sold. It had about one or two hours left, it was about a 60 hr upgrade I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty upset as it took weeks and millions of dollars to get it to lvl 4. I sent in a ticket, will this be resolved? Or am I screwed? Cause I'm getting ready to bounce on this game...

ROTFL
You do know why that's funny don't you? Because I haven't done that...YET!

Hey, I'm sure if you're polite in the ticket they will correct your mistake. In the past they have been sympathetic to things like this.

Corsair
06-04-2012, 11:23 AM
They just last week restored an accidentally sold nuke plant for me. Didn't even take back the money, which was nice. Took a little over a day, I think. Whether they can/will help you with your upgrade timer, don't know. Let us know what happens.

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Will do. Sent in a ticket last night directly afterwards, haven't heard back yet

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 11:49 AM
@ Saigon lol yeah whatever, I thought itd never happen to me after hearing other people experiences, but here I am.

JohnnyR
06-04-2012, 12:24 PM
I've sold off 3 buildings, lol. I think it was during the first event, two in a row disappeared when attempting a collection. Not the most economically smart decision made, was quite bleary eyed.

FromAfar
06-04-2012, 02:59 PM
i had 2 buildings disappear on me. the first i had no clue. it was an airbase at level 8 or 9. had no clue where it went. funzio support restored it for me, no problem.

then 2nd building, was the cement factory. they also restored that.

i slowed down my collection touches to ensure i didnt incorrectly sell anything else.

it would seem to be a good idea to move the sell button and confirm away from each other. if your collecting rapidly, it can easily lead to an accidental sell.

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Will do. Sent in a ticket last night directly afterwards, haven't heard back yetSupport is actually great about helping with this type of issue. I'm sure you'll hear back within the next 1 or 2 days and you'll be happy with the result.

I had fast, fat fingers and upgraded land for 420 gold when I thought I was confirming the placement of a building close to the edge of the land. They restored the gold back into my account and let me keep the land. Now I just spend the gold right away. Don't know how War Priest can keep 15,000 gold on hand without buying something or refilling something accidentally.

I even accidentally bought a grunt once - that was embarassing to admit. The slow "nooooooooo" and trying to grab my money back.

Corsair
06-04-2012, 03:54 PM
All they really need is a global toggle to turn off the sell function. One for gold spending would be good too, with sub-settings to turn on or off spending for refills, upgrades, etc. Not a lot of thought went into that part of the GUI, and a little update like that would save them a ton of time on support issues. With the gold though, I think they like to collect the mistakes that people don't ask back, figuring they'll just go buy more.

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Just logged on and lvl 4 electronics is there again. Thank you funzio, greatly appreciated. I guess i shouldnt have freaked out so much haha. I also received my black shark helicopter finally lol woop

Hello Kitty
06-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Just logged on and lvl 4 electronics is there again. Thank you funzio, greatly appreciated. I guess i shouldnt have freaked out so much haha. I also received my black shark helicopter finally lol woopAwesome! So great to hear. Continues to instill my confidence in support for these types of issues! Nice job on getting your items restored/issued and nice job from support.

LeBarticus
06-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah I mean, every time I have a problem they normally fix it pretty quickly, so I don't know what I was worrying about. Besides the BS heli, that took aaages. But at least in the end it worked out

Corsair
06-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Good to hear. Never had a problem either. Real bug stuff, including BS helicopter, that is different, but what support can do about that they do well. Can't blame them for lack of effort from devs.