PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time to save BIG money!!!

manbeast
06-03-2012, 08:57 PM
OK so the PVP mechanics have changed. Everyone is talking about it and how it negatively effects PVP players.

What the majority hasn't realized is that this is awesome for saving big money.

The Changes:
instead of 20 attack max, it is now 8
instead of 2 hr recoup time, it is now much longer. 12/24 hrs? still not sure about this but i know its longer.

The max of 300k per fight remains the same.

What this means:
old system: you could lose 6 million every 2 hrs.
now: you can only lose 2.4 million every 12/24 hrs.

I like the old system better, but I plan to take advantage of this new system and get some big upgrades out of the way.

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 09:03 PM
This is a really good way to look at things MB. Time to adapt!

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 09:06 PM
They did this to stop all the farming that was going around... But yea good idea... I already started doing that...

KCh
06-03-2012, 09:06 PM
I dont think the recoup time is longer but instead shorter. Recently I've attacked many players until they were too weak to battle and then attacked them multiple times again only about an hour to an hour and a half after. If you attacked a player, then waited the previous recoup time of 2hrs to attack again, the player most likely was attacked at a different time and when you attacked, they were already too weak.

manbeast
06-03-2012, 09:11 PM
interesting. last night i made a thread and talked about this a little.

i attacked a guy who had about $30 mil. after he died i stayed at his base and kept trying to attack him. it kept telling me he was dead. all the way out to 12 hrs. at which point i gave up and went back to my base. this player also seems to have a glitch where they hardly ever show up on the rivals list. idk. i wish the devs would just come on here and tell us what they changed.

Ryans67
06-03-2012, 09:16 PM
The recoup time would be interesting to find out. For me it seems like it is a recooperating time, that slowly builds back up. For example, I attacked a guy last night, 8 times, and it stopped me. 7 hours later his name appeared and I was able to attack him 5 or 6 times before it stopped. A couple hours later I saw his name and was able to hit him twice. I figured it was due to someone else hitting him. Now I'm just not sure. Moral of the story, try not to have an easily recognizable name if you keep unvaulted cash. Lol.

What?
06-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I said this in another thread but would like to add players who attack more for an economy can still raid with no hinderence. Furthermore as you said players saving the money are able to do so. Personally I like the limit. Sure you want to attack someone for millions and come back later for a few million more, but as a game dynamic unless you make 2 million an hour it is not economical to keep so much money on your persons. This high risk no reward has kept me from upgrading the most expensive buildings and instead upgrading those under that 10 million mark. With these changes I may just risk it and go for 30,50, or more million upgrades. You may also see more players now taking this approach, in the past if you found 1 player with 50 million and can take 6 million, maybe now you will be able to find 4 players with excess cash and take more than the one player combined would have given you. I would see how this plays out before grabbing the pitchforks.

JMC
06-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I don't think people recover when you sit in their base, or at least it does not allow you to attack them again when they do.

manbeast
06-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't think people recover when you sit in their base, or at least it does not allow you to attack them again when they do.

i've done it before lol many times (usually over night)

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 10:12 PM
i've done it before lol many times (usually over night)

Maybe they've changed that....hmmm...

manbeast
06-03-2012, 10:14 PM
yea seems like they've changed everything else! jeez. all my strategies are going out the window.