PDA

View Full Version : Anything to look forward to in higher levels?

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Just wondering. This is somewhat inspired by the question of any possible hidden money building upon hitting lvl 200, but all encompassing.

One thing I know for sure is that loots do get better with higher level (possibly lvl 100) and higher ally numbers, I've seen one friend point this out, and have seen others with gargantuan amounts of good PVP loot (predator subs, bombardment frigates, etc...). Details on this would be great, particularly the ally number ya noticed the better PVP drops.

Anything else?

Agent Orange
06-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Not any more, the devs have changed the program so loot items from pvp are a joke unless you have a love affair with tree snipers, sat trucks and oil aircraft carriers. I have not had any good pvp loot in weeks.

You are still capped unit wise at 500 allies at L100 so there is no tactical advantage past that point. Plus the cut offs for the rivals lists keep changing and pvp valour goals also keep going up. Enjoy the lower levels while you can.

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Damn, that thoroughly sucks AO. Your sig is quite depressing, especially considering the cooler head you have about things.

I'll keep chugging away till it's not fun anymore, was just hoping there would be SOMETHING worthwhile I might come across...

KCh
06-03-2012, 08:57 PM
The better PVP loot drops(predator subs, iron wings, bombardment frigates...) aren't from ally numbers. Some people with low number of allies are still getting them and some people with high allies are still getting them; though it seems like most of us only got them for less than a week, then it was back to the tree snipers and all the other weak loot.

JMC
06-03-2012, 11:54 PM
The good loot was only available for less than a week and if i remember right, it was available to all. Anyone who still has it is glitched.

Either that or 95%+ of the players are glitched and don't have it.

ShawnBB
06-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Wow, seems like I'm the glitch guy on PvP loot.
I farmed 90 iron wing, 100+ bombardment frigate and 25 predator subs through 10000- defense players.

My attitude toward MW is getting close to AO now. It really turns out to be a designer's game,not ours.

Funzio did everything they can to depress players and gather money. I think its time to stay away from the new irresponsible ugly faces.

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Wow, seems like I'm the glitch guy on PvP loot.
I farmed 90 iron wing, 100+ bombardment frigate and 25 predator subs through 10000- defense players.

My attitude toward MW is getting close to AO now. It really turns out to be a designer's game,not ours.

Funzio did everything they can to depress players and gather money. I think its time to stay away from the new irresponsible ugly faces.

You are pretty lucky man

mickymacirl
06-04-2012, 02:41 AM
dont get any good loot either, ive close to 300 tree snipers.....

Jhoemel
06-04-2012, 02:48 AM
I have a lot of tree snipers and satalite truck

mickymacirl
06-04-2012, 02:49 AM
oh i send a ticket explaining it too, strangley enough they must have had their submission service turned off cos I didnt get ticket confirmation until 3 days after I send the ticket.

Khimsoo
06-04-2012, 04:32 AM
oh i send a ticket explaining it too, strangley enough they must have had their submission service turned off cos I didnt get ticket confirmation until 3 days after I send the ticket.

Maybe the ticket confirmation also need to queue. =)

Maverick50727
06-04-2012, 05:04 AM
As I have stated repeatedly. I also get the better loot and don't know why. It went away for a while after that first week and then came back. This made me think it was condition based and higher people would get higher loot. I've worked with and compared myself to other members, but could not find a reason. I don't know if it is a bug or by design. Multiple people have put in tickets. But I haven't heard any official explanation. 100's of people have this but I stopped looking and counting. Many don't even bring these units to battle. I can only use the top 3 myself now. I know Speed ump gets it too and he definitely doesn't use any in his battle group. It would help the lower level people more but I can't see them, so I don't know if people under L90-100 might get these.

Matt Thornton
06-04-2012, 05:06 AM
shipyard destroyer A/D 8/6
bombardment frigate A/D 13/12
iron wing A/D 21/16
eagle fighter jet A/D12/9
petroleum fighter A/D 12/9
heavy bomber A/D 9/7
border gunship A/D 5/5
rebel humvee 4/5
mountain citadel tank 10/9
metro tank 15/17
trafficker gunman 5/4
steel sentry 12/19
border commander 7/11
plus all the low level ( satellite truck etc)

all of these units i have won consistantly in PVP.
i am level 2 on 22 map missions ( currently working on military base) and level 5 on 9 map missions,
i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Matt Thornton
06-04-2012, 05:09 AM
shipyard destroyer A/D 8/6
bombardment frigate A/D 13/12
iron wing A/D 21/16
eagle fighter jet A/D12/9
petroleum fighter A/D 12/9
heavy bomber A/D 9/7
border gunship A/D 5/5
rebel humvee 4/5
mountain citadel tank 10/9
metro tank 15/17
trafficker gunman 5/4
steel sentry 12/19
border commander 7/11
plus all the low level ( satellite truck etc)

all of these units i have won consistantly in PVP.
i am level 2 on 22 map missions ( currently working on military base) and level 5 on 9 map missions,
i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

scratch the eagle fighter jets lol , i bought those.

Poopenshire
06-04-2012, 05:24 AM
scratch the eagle fighter jets lol , i bought those.

How are you winning them in PVP? I sent a ticket in about not getting anything but satelite trucks and was told there was no other PVP loot and they would take my suggestion to the devs.

manbeast
06-04-2012, 07:58 AM
dunno mate, i just am. apparently i'm a " low cas glitch player " also. if that helps ?
i attack and raid as my only real means of leveling up , so i see alot of action.

mav is also a low cas glitcher.

looks to me like if you are still getting the old loot, you are probably a low cas glitcher as well