PDA

View Full Version : Advice on stalker

sparxx
06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Level 71 - So for over 3 weeks now I've had a user named Jesse continuously return to my hood to rob me... Literally 5-10 times a day he returns to my hood, once 16/24 hours I had a notification.. This on a Friday night of memorial day weekend.

Ok, part of the game, right? Not really... First off, both my attack and defense are over 1000 points higher so how I can continuously be bent over by such a weak user is beyond me... Second is the fact this user chooses not to have any money buildings so I can't even get revenge..

I thought he might stop after a few days or so, but now 3 weeks later its beyond frustrating.

Anyone with any advice as to either how to stop this, or how to report it to mods? Because its really ruining the game for me. I was thinking of buying some gold to purchase a money building but I'm far from prepared to spend actual money when people are allowed to cheat..

I wouldn't have a problem if he had to keep money buildings so I could at least rob him back.... But he has none, and keeps no cash on hand...

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Reporting it won't help, its part of the game. He isn't cheating, he just keeps finding you in his rivals list. Assuming you don't attack him back you could drop your number of mafia until he can't see you. How many do you have.

Olly1
06-03-2012, 05:08 PM
If you have good enough economy work on increasing your att and def

If you have poor economy or his stats are too close to yours, don't revenge at all, camp as much as you can until the player levels up and won't be able to see you in the rivals list. He will need to be 2 levels above you for him to stop seeing you.

Unfortunately this is the name of the game so I don't think Funzio support will be able to help, although the vets here may have more info to this part

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I suggest posting swear words on his wall. If that doesn't work, try begging. You could also threaten to call support on him because that usually works. If the previously described strategies don't work, you can either get stronger, level past him, or quit. It's part of the game, dude.

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Oh, and with regards to the stat difference, 1000 is really nothing. The game gives the advantage the attacker and its even better in robs. I can rob people 5-7 thousand higher than me with almost no losses.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Or join a group dedicated to protecting each other? And teach them a lesson

ie COLD Mafia!

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:17 PM
OP..don't attack back, you can try to level up fast or crawl...the other player soon will not be ale to find you

sparxx
06-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Reporting it won't help, its part of the game. He isn't cheating, he just keeps finding you in his rivals list. Assuming you don't attack him back you could drop your number of mafia until he can't see you. How many do you have. Well I did the first time, I just clicked attack because he usually loses half the time when he robs me.. I did this without realizing he doesn't have any money buildings...

Now, 3 weeks later, he is still obsessed.. I made the mistake of chirping him for not being able to play without cheating... Which is what it is in my opinion, cheating. Now he has a vendetta against me.. I can't go on it 20 times a day like he can, but my attack and defense are significantly higher... That was my strategy from the start; to build my defense... A- 3200 D- 7200 (approx) while his are like A-2000 D-2500...

And I think I appear in his notifications still because he has nothing to rob so he likely doesn't get attacked often, if at all.. No way he finds me 10 times a day in the rival list.

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Is it always a robbery or attacks as well. If you choose not to collect for a few days nothing would be available for the person to rob. He may still attack but will lose more often than in robberies.

as far as him finding you on his rivals list each day, that's not hard to do. If he is same level or just one higher, you will keep appearing on his list. It usually only takes me 4 to 5 refreshes to find any particular player at my level with similar mafia number...

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Or join a group dedicated to protecting each other? And teach them a lesson

ie COLD Mafia!

You have permission to invite? Thought Sean was in charge of that....

Swearengen
06-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Don't do anything. Leave your stuff robbed out, stop playing for a few days, he will have nothing to get from you, maybe get bored, move on, lvl up and be out of your hair...

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes... hitting him back and then accusing him of cheating was a bad idea. I'm pretty much doing the same thing to someone right now because he posts amusing crap on my wall.

in-game j
06-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Hmmm ... if only we could "de level" id love to help you out :D

recommendation:
don't pick up your money for a few days

OR

buy 26 body guard buildings, level them all to 10 !! That's an additional 21,476 defense ! :D

Olly1
06-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Another idea, provided he loses all attacks and you win all attacks (not robberies) is to attack him just once or twice every hour or so and eventually this will take his direct link to your hood off his news feed, all he will be able to do is attack you without being able to visit your hood. Again, you will still need to have a 2 level margin between you for you to not show up on the rivals list, but if he rarely gets attacked/robbed by any others this could drop you off his news feed within a day. If you left nature to take its course you may still be on his rivals list for over a week

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Another idea, provided he loses all attacks and you win all attacks (not robberies) is to attack him just once or twice every hour or so and eventually this will take his direct link to your hood off his news feed, all he will be able to do is attack you without being able to visit your hood. Again, you will still need to have a 2 level margin between you for you to not show up on the rivals list, but if he rarely gets attacked/robbed by any others this could drop you off his news feed within a day. If you left nature to take its course you may still be on his rivals list for over a week

Nice.. hadn't thought of that one...

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Are you sure about that? I think if you lose to an attacker, you still get the "revenge" button.

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:53 PM

This is wrong. He can still attack and then select rob...the ONLY time a player does not have a direct link is when you post on their wall...do not spam. Attacking or robbing always will leave a link. Using this advice his entire feed will have your name and link

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes and Yes thats why im da OG Baroness

You have permission to invite? Thought Sean was in charge of that....

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:55 PM
i think he is saying attack and win.. Do you get the rob if you lose? If you attack and lose, I don't think the hood option comes up does it?

sparxx
06-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes... hitting him back and then accusing him of cheating was a bad idea. I'm pretty much doing the same thing to someone right now because he posts amusing crap on my wall. But you have money buildings, right?

Thats my point.. I get that its part of the game - robbing and attacking, but I can't rob because he has no money buildings.

And my definition of cheating is tilting the playing field in your favor... The game is about strategy and how to spend your money on buildings/upgrades.. If someone did a better job and beat me because of it, fine... But that isn't the case.

in-game j
06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
This is wrong. He can still attack and then select rob...the ONLY time a player does not have a direct link is when you post on their wall...do not spam. Attacking or robbing always will leave a link. Using this advice his entire feed will have your name and link

Yeah, don't attack him, he can attack back, and then select the rob button.

I still like the buy 26+ body guard buildings strategy.

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:58 PM
i think he is saying attack an win.. Do you get the rob if you loose? If you attack and lose I don't think the hood option comes up does it?
Any attack or rob against another player will leave a link. If the player that robbed or attacked you wins you will have red on feed and a revenge button...if the player wins have green and a link...I think attack. No matter either way the player can still get back to your hood

Aid
06-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Yeah, don't attack him, he can attack back, and then select the rob button.

I still like the buy 26+ body guard buildings strategy.

Body guard buildings are a waste of gold. It is inflated defense only...yes you will have some insane defense number and when the other player attacks you...poof goes your defense and you lose

Brooklyn Boy
06-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Hmmm ... if only we could "de level" id love to help you out :D

recommendation:
don't pick up your money for a few days

OR

buy 26 body guard buildings, level them all to 10 !! That's an additional 21,476 defense ! :D

Actually after level 2 or 3 you only get 5 def pts. Per level per building so you definitely don't want to do that!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 06:01 PM
You got to let it got it will resolve itself some weak ass *****
has been raping me hard for a week
problem... he has nothing for me to take back
got to just level or stop responding

sparxx
06-03-2012, 06:07 PM
You got to let it got it will resolve itself some weak ass *****
has been raping me hard for a week
problem... he has nothing for me to take back
got to just level or stop responding I've tried.. But he has nothing to rob so he likely never gets robbed...

Why isn't there limitations on this? Like you can't get to x level without x number of buildings?

Funzio lost money from me... I was going to spend some money to get gold and buy a few items... I now refuse to do so as long as people are allowed to manipulate the game like this.

Just because he has no life and is able to return to my hood 16/24 hours a day, doesn't mean the average person shouldn't be able to enjoy the game too.

Edit - this has been going on for over 3 weeks now... This guy is literally obsessed with robbing me.

Olly1
06-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Any attack or rob against another player will leave a link. If the player that robbed or attacked you wins you will have red on feed and a revenge button...if the player wins have green and a link...I think attack. No matter either way the player can still get back to your hood

If you attack directly from the rivals list doesnt it just say 'attack' to the loser? If you visit the hood and click on the player to attack I think it then says 'revenge' (both based on the attacker winning)

I may be wrong but I seem to remember testing that method weeks ago and decided to myself I was right. Although I do have a habit of making up crap!

If the news feed does just say 'attack', how can you then visit their hood from that message?

sparxx
06-03-2012, 06:10 PM
If you attack directly from the rivals list doesnt it just say 'attack' to the loser? If you visit the hood and click on the player to attack I think it then says 'revenge' (both based on the attacker winning)

I may be wrong but I seem to remember testing that method weeks ago and decided to myself I was right. Although I do have a habit of making up crap!

If the news feed does just say 'attack', how can you then visit their hood from that message? Attack them back, then at the results screen it gives the option to either attack again, or rob..

Johnny70
06-03-2012, 06:12 PM
But you have money buildings, right?

Thats my point.. I get that its part of the game - robbing and attacking, but I can't rob because he has no money buildings.

And my definition of cheating is tilting the playing field in your favor... The game is about strategy and how to spend your money on buildings/upgrades.. If someone did a better job and beat me because of it, fine... But that isn't the case.
well in some ways he did do a better job its a game strategy defense buildings dont give you full stats by percentage and the higher you level the worse it gets so buying body guard agencies isnt the answer either the camp for a couple days is your best option if you attack or rob him he has a direct link to you spamming his wall with twenty posts in a row is considered cheating and is a bannable offense so thats a bad idea too but it does work. best to not collect let your stuff all get robbed out and he will go away... or you could buy an ipad leave your game on all the time then you wouldnt lose money to being robbed...

Brooklyn Boy
06-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I've tried.. But he has nothing to rob so he likely never gets robbed...

Why isn't there limitations on this? Like you can't get to x level without x number of buildings?

Funzio lost money from me... I was going to spend some money to get gold and buy a few items... I now refuse to do so as long as people are allowed to manipulate the game like this.

Just because he has no life and is able to return to my hood 16/24 hours a day, doesn't mean the average person shouldn't be able to enjoy the game too.

Sparxx If your going to continue to play this game then get use to it.your gonna run into a lot more or these types of players. They eventually go away and as you grow your hood and stats you will see a lot less of them. Hang in there.

Olly1
06-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Attack them back, then at the results screen it gives the option to either attack again, or rob..

Then I'm a numpty and should have noticed that having played this game for months now! So OP please ignore my second suggestions post, but my first one is still valid!

Thanks Sparx. Every day is a school day..,,

Johnny70
06-03-2012, 06:17 PM

If the news feed does just say 'attack', how can you then visit their hood from that message?
you could make this work if you had someone to keep you beat up 24\7 then when the other guy hit the attack button it would say player to beat up

sparxx
06-03-2012, 06:18 PM
well in some ways he did do a better job its a game strategy defense buildings dont give you full stats by percentage and the higher you level the worse it gets so buying body guard agencies isnt the answer either the camp for a couple days is your best option if you attack or rob him he has a direct link to you spamming his wall with twenty posts in a row is considered cheating and is a bannable offense so thats a bad idea too but it does work. best to not collect let your stuff all get robbed out and he will go away... or you could buy an ipad leave your game on all the time then you wouldnt lose money to being robbed... A better job? I don't understand how circumventing the game is considered a 'better job'..

The game is about building yourself and your hood so you win more then you lose... If you can't lose, not by strategy but by circumvention, how is that not cheating?

Holicaholic
06-03-2012, 06:21 PM
How is this cheating? He isn't cheating at all. It's a strategy that seems to be working for him. He isn't manipulating the game in a manner it wasn't designed for, nor is he re-writing parts of the code in order to gain the upper hand.

You claimed that tilting the odds in your favor is cheating, so how are you NOT cheating? You are purchasing and acquiring weapons to do exactly that.

I'm all for helping you, and I'm glad that other people have made the correct suggestions for you, but stop calling him a cheater. It makes you sound incredibly ignorant.

Brooklyn Boy
06-03-2012, 06:36 PM
How is this cheating? He isn't cheating at all. It's a strategy that seems to be working for him. He isn't manipulating the game in a manner it wasn't designed for, nor is he re-writing parts of the code in order to gain the upper hand.

You claimed that tilting the odds in your favor is cheating, so how are you NOT cheating? You are purchasing and acquiring weapons to do exactly that.

I'm all for helping you, and I'm glad that other people have made the correct suggestions for you, but stop calling him a cheater. It makes you sound incredibly ignorant.

Have to agree with Holicaholic it's really not cheating. You just need to use some of the good advice you received here and move on. Good Luck

sparxx
06-03-2012, 06:48 PM

I'm all for helping you, and I'm glad that other people have made the correct suggestions for you, but stop calling him a cheater. It makes you sound incredibly ignorant. You're entitiled to your opinion.

My opinion is that manipulating the game in your favor is cheating. Everyone I rob has the ability to get revenge.... When you stalk someone and collect from their buildings more then they do, without having any skin in the game, its unfair.

I, like many others, was going to buy gold to purchase special buildings to earn cash... All of these buildings are subject to robbery by rivals.. I'm in no way trying to rig the game so nobody can get even. I've had several other rivals do this and its back and fourth for a while until someone gives up... But the point is that it can be reciprocated. This particular user makes reciprocating impossible by cirumventing the game.

I appreciate your input and perspective, I just see it differently.. And thanks to everyone else for the input, its also much appreciated.

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 07:06 PM
So if a football team stacks the line with a two tight ends to one side and then runs the ball behind them, they're cheating?

if a basketball team has a center who's 8 feet tall, they're cheating?

Games have certain parameters within which "manipulating the game in your favor" is not, in fact cheating. Within those parameters, "manipulating the game in your favor" is called "strategy," and IT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME!

It might be a truism that you're "entitled to your opinion," but that doesn't mean your opinion is correct. You, sir, are an idiot, and you need to get over it. Christ I'd farm you for a month myself right now if you were within range.

schnuffler
06-03-2012, 07:13 PM
I would suggest sending a request in to Funzio and asking them to change your name to something else you pick. Then change your avatar, rearrange your hood and clear any messages from the stalker from your wall. You've just got a new identity and he can't find you.

Swifty
06-03-2012, 07:15 PM
+1 schnuffler

very devious

sparxx
06-03-2012, 07:21 PM
So if a football team stacks the line with a two tight ends to one side and then runs the ball behind them, they're cheating?

if a basketball team has a center who's 8 feet tall, they're cheating?

Games have certain parameters within which "manipulating the game in your favor" is not, in fact cheating. Within those parameters, "manipulating the game in your favor" is called "strategy," and IT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME!

It might be a truism that you're "entitled to your opinion," but that doesn't mean your opinion is correct. You, sir, are an idiot, and you need to get over it. Christ I'd farm you for a month myself right now if you were within range. Hahahaha ok bud.. I'm sure life is great if you can dedicate that much time and effort into not only a stranger, but a game with no reward.. You and him would really hit it off - his name is Jesse, level 70.

And yea, call it whatever you like... It really shows you're incompetant if you have to manipultate the game to win....

So continue with your internet tough guy regime. Name calling a stranger on an internet forum is not only very mature of you, but likely an indication of your intelligence, or lack thereof. Good day, sir.

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 07:24 PM
You live in a friggin fantasy world...

John Snow
06-03-2012, 07:24 PM
+1 Dipstik

John Snow
06-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Hahahaha ok bud.. I'm sure life is great if you can dedicate that much time and effort into not only a stranger, but a game with no reward.. You and him would really hit it off - his name is Jesse, level 70.

And yea, call it whatever you like... It really shows you're incompetant if you have to manipultate the game to win....

So continue with your internet tough guy regime. Name calling a stranger on an internet forum is not only very mature of you, but likely an indication of your intelligence, or lack thereof. Good day, sir.

Sparxx. I'm thinking that this might not be the right game for you.

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Well I did the first time, I just clicked attack because he usually loses half the time when he robs me.. I did this without realizing he doesn't have any money buildings...

Now, 3 weeks later, he is still obsessed.. I made the mistake of chirping him for not being able to play without cheating... Which is what it is in my opinion, cheating. Now he has a vendetta against me.. I can't go on it 20 times a day like he can, but my attack and defense are significantly higher... That was my strategy from the start; to build my defense... A- 3200 D- 7200 (approx) while his are like A-2000 D-2500...

And I think I appear in his notifications still because he has nothing to rob so he likely doesn't get attacked often, if at all.. No way he finds me 10 times a day in the rival list.

You do appear in the rivals list for your level all day, he just keeps hitting refresh until he finds you. Seriously dude, this post is pathetic. If you don't like getting robbed or bullied why play a game called Crime City, based on just that. It is part of the game and without it this game would kind of suck. If you are into making money and decorating your hood. Play a city building game like my town or something...

Oh and I have a question, do you rob people? Attack people?

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Are you sure about that? I think if you lose to an attacker, you still get the "revenge" button.

I agree, this won't work...

sparxx
06-03-2012, 07:37 PM
You live in a friggin fantasy world... Says the guy with 500+ posts on an internet forum. An internet forum dedicated to an app.

I have a life outside of this.. I'd prefer to dedicate my time and energy elsewhere. This app is a time killer on days when I have a gap in my schedule... But like everything else, I hate to lose.. I have no problem accepting it for rivals who have done a better job then me, but I don't feel this to be the case. Clearly you disagree.. Either way, we're done here.

And this idiot, would love anytime to compare credentials and/or assets.... Talking real world, not iPhone app.

iteachem
06-03-2012, 07:39 PM
sparxx...No offense guy, but you posted on an open forum asking for advice. Trying to retaliate against the forum community isn't going to get you very far. Many are willing to help you out here and speaking to our hobby as though we have no life is really calling the kettle black.

My advice is to stop posting.. you won't win this one...

mnju_03
06-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Just go play in traffic, very hectic, busy traffic.

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 07:40 PM
I bet your penis is bigger than his too. 500 posts, and NONE of them whining about someone attacking me. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Sparxx. I'm thinking that this might not be the right game for you.

I concur!!!

mnju_03
06-03-2012, 07:47 PM
I concur!!!

Do you concur Dr. ?

Daniel2115
06-03-2012, 07:47 PM
You're entitiled to your opinion.

My opinion is that manipulating the game in your favor is cheating. Everyone I rob has the ability to get revenge.... When you stalk someone and collect from their buildings more then they do, without having any skin in the game, its unfair.

All that means is he's spending more time on the game than you are. If you collect your buildings on time he won't have a chance to take your money, you cant call that cheating

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Do you concur Dr. ?

Indubitably!

mnju_03
06-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Indubitably!

Knock Knock...

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Knock Knock...

Who dere??

ShawnBB
06-03-2012, 07:54 PM

I have absolutely no idea what are you saying...

Like Aid said, any action you do to any rival, they can trace you back on their news field.
If you are stronger than the rival, they can click revenge button to visit your hood
If you are weaaker, they can attack you once then click the rob button to visit your hood

I keep 1m + cash on hand, so pretty much got attacked every hour.
If I lose to someone,then I go visit their hood and check three things.
Allie number,level and attack score.
If his attack is greater or equal to my def, then i drop or add Allie to enlarge the gap and stop gaining exp, posting friendly add me :).
If his attack can only rob me,but can't beat my on hand cash, I leave him alone.
If his attack is so weak that can't even rob me half of the time, I do some humiliation :(

DO NOT touch any of his building. Poorer hood has the advantage in personal conflict.

mnju_03
06-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Who dere??

Go Fcuk yourself.

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I would suggest sending a request in to Funzio and asking them to change your name to something else you pick. Then change your avatar, rearrange your hood and clear any messages from the stalker from your wall. You've just got a new identity and he can't find you.

Yeah change your name to something like... Oh I don't know... Vagina. Yeah that would suit you to a tee!

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Go Fcuk yourself.

After I'm finished with your mom, I will be more than happy to douche!

upsman_17
06-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Says the guy with 500+ posts on an internet forum. An internet forum dedicated to an app.

I have a life outside of this.. I'd prefer to dedicate my time and energy elsewhere. This app is a time killer on days when I have a gap in my schedule... But like everything else, I hate to lose.. I have no problem accepting it for rivals who have done a better job then me, but I don't feel this to be the case. Clearly you disagree.. Either way, we're done here.

And this idiot, would love anytime to compare credentials and/or assets.... Talking real world, not iPhone app.

You sir, are a moron. Now go brush the sand out of your vagina and play The Sims or something similarly weak.

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
After I'm finished with your mom, I will be more than happy to douche!

See this is one of those situations where a comma is important.

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 08:08 PM
See this is one of those situations where a comma is important.

Hahahahahaha! You sir are absolutely right!

King of the Dudes
06-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Hahahahahaha! You sir are absolutely right!

Hahahahahaha! You sir, are absolutely right! (forgot the damn comma again!)

KhalDrogo
06-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Level 71 - So for over 3 weeks now I've had a user named Jesse continuously return to my hood to rob me... Literally 5-10 times a day he returns to my hood, once 16/24 hours I had a notification.. This on a Friday night of memorial day weekend.

Ok, part of the game, right? Not really... First off, both my attack and defense are over 1000 points higher so how I can continuously be bent over by such a weak user is beyond me... Second is the fact this user chooses not to have any money buildings so I can't even get revenge..

I thought he might stop after a few days or so, but now 3 weeks later its beyond frustrating.

Anyone with any advice as to either how to stop this, or how to report it to mods? Because its really ruining the game for me. I was thinking of buying some gold to purchase a money building but I'm far from prepared to spend actual money when people are allowed to cheat..

I wouldn't have a problem if he had to keep money buildings so I could at least rob him back.... But he has none, and keeps no cash on hand...

Wow! I usually pull for fellow forum members but you seem like one of the bigger crybabies in this game.

I'm definitely Team Jessie. I hope he destroys you all day everyday.

As someone else mentioned earlier, go play Sims and build plenty of buildings you pu$$.

Holicaholic
06-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Just go play in traffic, very hectic, busy traffic.

All he would do is complain that the cars are cheating by going faster than him.

Crazy Horse
06-04-2012, 04:45 AM
Frankly, you have the upper hand. You're stronger & richer.

This is what I'll do if I were you.
Defensive: Since you get irriated by his constant robbing, you can prevent these robberies by either stop collecting on these bldgs after being robbed or you collect em on time. We know it's almost impossible to collect all bldgs on time, as least you need to collect those high payout bldgs (especially those having 12, 24 or 48 hrs collection cycles) take this opportunity to sync em. You can turn a hopelessly situation into your advantage. Forget about defensive bldgs, they don't work (I don't have any in my hood), spend your money, respect pts or gold on weapons.

Offensive: I'll attack him constantly, I'm sure he'll be irriated by your constant attacks as much as you are irriated by his constant robberies. Give him his own medicine. In fact you should leave a few low payout bldgs for him to rob so that will provide you with a direct link to his hood all the time. You can't run & hide, you got to stand up & fight. The only way out of this situation is to be stronger & better till he is out of your range, I'm not talking about lvls but stats.

Mentally: Most important of all. You've to change your mentality. For goodness sake! This is just a game!. So what if you got robbed? those are not real money, just electronic digits & you can't even bring it along with you. If you can't handle the pressure, then clearly this game is not for you. Try City Story - recommended for people with don't like violent, the worst that can happens there is your bldgs don't get clean.

If the above don't work, what do you expect from a Crazy Horse???

Luciferianism
06-04-2012, 07:01 AM
You know what the best advice is? Collect from your buildings on time. That's the best defence.