PDA

View Full Version : Tournament sucks

Tctiger
06-03-2012, 12:53 PM
The tournament sucks because the battle points have been halved !! Why?? Also no leader boards so don't know if I am waisting my time , they have done this tournament and had the weekend off so are not there to run it, not that anyone is Really sure of the rules anyway because finzio hasn't really explained them ! Better planning needed by funzio I think .....

War Priest
06-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Said it once, and will say it again. Income per hour only... :D

By the way, your account on the other forum is activated.

-@'DK'@-
06-03-2012, 01:05 PM
You right tiger, No leader boards, misunderstandable rules, changes in the game without any kind of explanations, and no replies of our emails.. Funzio has turned into a cartoon firm, run by confused children.. They are just forgetting one thing: who is paying their salery?, we are!!

Speed ump
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
And they've found a way to cut their salaries to zero with the new mission units. Why buy gold, Bp is lowered, less hits, etc. seems like a way to even nings so free players don't lose out. In fact we should all be free players now. Me included. No sense paying for what we get for free. Might as well just give us all equal strengths. That would be a fun game, right?
Its here, yours for the taking.

cheiz
06-03-2012, 01:37 PM
And they've found a way to cut their salaries to zero with the new mission units. Why buy gold, Bp is lowered, less hits, etc. seems like a way to even nings so free players don't lose out. In fact we should all be free players now. Me included. No sense paying for what we get for free. Might as well just give us all equal strengths. That would be a fun game, right?
Its here, yours for the taking.

Now that is a response I can understand Speed ump. Though really we don't know (this is my interpreation at least) since it's silent, so this is either a competition for the camping and economy building free players, or -as to my opinion is still a valid interpretation - it includes ALL revenue. But even in case of the latter, the economy builders still have an advantage, simply because there is a vault and you can make sure you collect your cash on time, or at least most of it. In other words, if this contest is really about IPH alone, it is really unfair, because the free players (like myself, well almost...) will win unless the gold players spend an aweful lot of gold more...
For me that is one of the reasons I do not believe that this is really the aim of the contest. And if it is after all, I would say it's a capital mistake!

-@'DK'@-
06-03-2012, 02:07 PM
I surely hope it includes all revenues, cause I've been raiding like a mad the last two days. I have a pathetic income of 55983 per hour, so I wouldn't stand a chance if so..

manbeast
06-03-2012, 02:12 PM
the tournament itself is pretty sweet i think. free reward for having a stacked base.

the other changes do suck though: casualty rate, and battle points

also, the fact that there is no leader board sucks. and the fact that that the unit has 2 different sets of stats.

dk- it only counts your income stat on your profile. thats what the crime city and KA event specifically say, they just werent ask specific in this ours.

What?
06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
You are right, not very clear about the rules on this one. If it is just the income per hour on your profile why give us 2 or 3 days to raise that. Especially with some upgrades taking longer what would be the point.

Also @ Stephen the new loot units are strong, yes. But the amount of energy and drop rate percentage of these units it could take someone as much as a month to get one. I figure it takes 2.7 days worth of energy to beat the boss and from what I heard there is only a 10% drop rate. Not to mention these units can be killed. I don't think your all gold army is in any danger from the plebs.

Tctiger
06-03-2012, 02:21 PM
I can't see it just being your base income per hour that wouldn't be a tournament , it must be just on raids, raids and attack money , or all 3 . Would think it would just be raided and attack money for tournament though . I will check out other forum thanks . They should make rules clear too much guess work , half battle points is really bad considering the amount you need anyway.

cheiz
06-03-2012, 02:22 PM
it only counts your income stat on your profile. thats what the crime city and KA event specifically say, they just werent ask specific in this ours.

If that's the case this tournament might turn out to be a piece of cake! Manbeast, you say it as if it is fact, but it is an interpretation. Certainly a plausible assumption, but not fact! Fact is that the Tournament statement in MW is open to interpretation. I'm curious to find out and seriously hope we will not only get a winners list, but also clarification on what this competition was actually about... weird, isn't it

Tctiger
06-03-2012, 02:30 PM
I am glad funzio are not running the Olympics or we would have athletes running around the track not knowing there is hurdles in the way and not knowing where the Finnish is !! Finally got tickets !!

Solovski
06-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I am glad funzio are not running the Olympics or we would have athletes running around the track not knowing there is hurdles in the way and not knowing where the Finnish is !! Finally got tickets !!

The Finnish? Nieminen ?

-@'DK'@-
06-03-2012, 02:43 PM
A lot of things have gone weird the last few days - but most disturbing is the silence of Funzio all of a sudden?!
I won the last event (PVP tournament) and i didn't even know, before I went to this website, and some kind fella told me. 4 days later i recieved my reward, 4 days!! It would be nice with some more info..! And faster please..

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 02:47 PM
They have been silent for weeks. Even before the merger, communication really started dropping off.

cheiz
06-03-2012, 02:47 PM
The Finnish? Nieminen ?

Lol! no Häkkinen!

Speed ump
06-03-2012, 03:31 PM
What? Actaully there is one gut now at 456k strength from these units, its obvious hes using gold to replihish energy. In defense mode, ive never seen one lost, in attack, ive never seen one lost high level fighting high level. I lost many raiding lower strength guys, so id have to say its really skewed in favor of the lower levels. The drop rate it higher than 10 percent, and there areother units from multiple targets you can get. The biggest old playersin the game have aleafy been surpased by a player with these units. It has begun, and so has the fall of this game, from many sides. Every here seems to complain about the bp payoffs, the reduced numberof hits on an oponenet. Unhappy players dont keep playing, whales dont spend when their maoney is worthless, or anyone on any level for that matter. Unhappy players who spend a lot and watch their money devalued to zero look to other methods of recourse. Its all a downhill spiral, and a quick one i believe. I just dont see the game being here in four months. The baest time i had was just before the rival lists got screwed up three months ago. Since then many of thepeople ive talked with have been trying to hope for changes to resolve issues, and instead weve been handed worse and worse. A month ago, for just a few days, they had the list issue mostly resolved, and said they were working to resolve the rest. Boy what a few weeks later brings. I dont see guys putting up with the lies, lack of communication, or desire to respond to the wishes of their clients, any longer. I have long been a proponentof trying to work with funzio, but even i have given up. Only one guy there seems to try, cj, and i dont think hes in a position to make decissions and changes, so his hands are tied. Thats too bad. Its was a great idea, and i cold see where some great changes could be made, not to help me and mine, but to help all players. The first pvp contest was the first one that i thought was a great idea. A little long, but great. This one would have been greatif it was money collected only from raiding.

What?
06-03-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm confused you stated funzio cut their salary to zero with the new loot units because people won't buy gold and as an example you point out a player who used a lot of gold for energy refill. I agree Chris (cj) is a great asset to funzio and has been very helpful on the few occasions I needed it. I'm convinced there are some players in this game that have unlimited energy without buying gold as I'm also convinced there are players who have a huge discrepancy in casualty rates from other players. Ive been following a player who's stats when from just under 40k to close to 100k from farming these new units. Spending thousands of gold on energy refills when the player in question never bought gold units or gold buildings to me is highly suspicious.

Tctiger
06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I have raided as much as I can be bothered to , and have spent all cash on replenishing units so am down half battle points , if way off top 500 I won't try again . Like the special events but impossible to do everything , hard to keep improving base and units with the casualty rates and all events.

Maverick50727
06-03-2012, 06:49 PM
What? Actaully there is one gut now at 456k strength from these units, its obvious hes using gold to replihish energy. In defense mode, ive never seen one lost, in attack, ive never seen one lost high level fighting high level. I lost many raiding lower strength guys, so id have to say its really skewed in favor of the lower levels. The drop rate it higher than 10 percent, and there areother units from multiple targets you can get. The biggest old playersin the game have aleafy been surpased by a player with these units. It has begun, and so has the fall of this game, from many sides. Every here seems to complain about the bp payoffs, the reduced numberof hits on an oponenet. Unhappy players dont keep playing, whales dont spend when their maoney is worthless, or anyone on any level for that matter. Unhappy players who spend a lot and watch their money devalued to zero look to other methods of recourse. Its all a downhill spiral, and a quick one i believe. I just dont see the game being here in four months. The baest time i had was just before the rival lists got screwed up three months ago. Since then many of thepeople ive talked with have been trying to hope for changes to resolve issues, and instead weve been handed worse and worse. A month ago, for just a few days, they had the list issue mostly resolved, and said they were working to resolve the rest. Boy what a few weeks later brings. I dont see guys putting up with the lies, lack of communication, or desire to respond to the wishes of their clients, any longer. I have long been a proponentof trying to work with funzio, but even i have given up. Only one guy there seems to try, cj, and i dont think hes in a position to make decissions and changes, so his hands are tied. Thats too bad. Its was a great idea, and i cold see where some great changes could be made, not to help me and mine, but to help all players. The first pvp contest was the first one that i thought was a great idea. A little long, but great. This one would have been greatif it was money collected only from raiding.
Sorry but I don't agree with this statement at all with the data I have. I have also done numerous runs like many others with no luck.

LeBarticus
06-03-2012, 06:53 PM
I hope it isn't just raids, because I have been taking people for unvaulted cash the last 3 days like crazy, hoping that this tourney involves all income.

Ryans67
06-03-2012, 07:10 PM
One thing I had an interesting thing happen to me before regarding energy. Every time I attacked, the energy would deduct, and then go back. So in essence I used 0 energy. It didn't disappear until I left the map. If it happens a third time, I hope it's on a high level map so I can load up the units. Lol.

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 07:23 PM
You're probably on "half wifi" where ya got in and your wifi got wiped out. Try vaulting your miney or buying units, most likely you won't be able to keep your loot....

manbeast
06-03-2012, 07:26 PM
5 star thread. would read again.

Copenhagen
06-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I've been outta the loop for a while. Have we figured out what the rules are for the "revenue" event?

manbeast
06-03-2012, 07:31 PM
I've been outta the loop for a while. Have we figured out what the rules are for the "revenue" event?

nope. i believe it is simply your income per hour stat from your profile. cc and ka both have the same event going on right now and their wording specifically says "most money collected from income buildings" ours says income per hour. common sense bro.

some people are arguing that it includes raids. if it included raids, it would say the word raid.

JohnnyR
06-03-2012, 07:36 PM
nope. i believe it is simply your income per hour stat from your profile. cc and ka both have the same event going on right now and their wording specifically says "most money collected from income buildings" ours says income per hour. common sense bro.

some people are arguing that it includes raids. if it included raids, it would say the word raid.

Makes sense, and is what I'm assuming. I just hesitated in accepting that till others pointed out the more clear wording in Funzio's other two events....cos three days isn't jack in regards to an "event" where we are given a prize for pumping it up the highest we can. Only way it would work is to spend gold to finish buildings, a mammoth expense that nobody but regular gold buyers would attempt....who would probably rather buy LE gold units anyway! I would love to know Funzio's thinking on this one. No leaderboards either-what the heck?!