PDA

View Full Version : Pirates want to come find me? Well bring it on ladies

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:19 PM
I had a very nice pm saying you were all going to pay me a visit wherever I was! As a matter of fact that person promised you would all be here well....

Camp Lejeune, North Carolina 28543
ESB HE PLT

Once you all get here if you get by the front gate without going to the brig ask for that unit up there and once you get to the shop ask for the HMIC( head mofo in charge) and you might just get me...

Oh yeah by myself lol I don't need any backup..

I'm waiting bring it.

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Get the ak's and choppers ready!!! I'll be in the tank!!! Lmaooo...

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Did you ever think it might have been someone messing around and crating a fake account. As critical as I am of what I have seen and read, this is not in their MO. I think your getting bugged by a fake.

Solovski
06-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Is there anyone to explain me who/what those pirates are ? Jack sparrow plays mw?

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM
A fake with 150 some odd posts who also happens to be in another one of the other pirate threAds getting butt hurt about what I'm saying? Definitely not a fake poop.

Andrew is his name and Speed Ump knows who I'm talking about...so by all means please bring it or shut up.

War Priest
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Damn, tell the fake to take it to the other forum.... :)

War Priest
06-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Is there anyone to explain me who/what those pirates are ? Jack sparrow plays mw?

Last I knew, Navy SEALs and the Coast Guard kill pirates... :rolleyes:

bigflan
06-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Hey yo I dibs the chopper I want to have fun and crash do you guys have any chopper insurance I might need it

Solovski
06-03-2012, 12:28 PM

Are they pirates from the Caribbean ?

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Seq, I have experience working with diseases including what you stated above. In no way would anyone with access to that agent ever joke about using it or anything I do with it. You need very high security clearance to work with it or access it. They don't play around with it. Just this week I had to submitt an RFP to the DOD for a medical countermeasures proposal to deal with it. I can't see anyone messing around with it.

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey yo I dibs the chopper I want to have fun and crash do you guys have any chopper insurance I might need it

Hahahahahahah flan you dumdum... I hope that when you crash the chopper the ejection button doesn't work... Then we'll all have a funeral for the chopper...

War Priest
06-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Hahahahahahah flan you dumdum... I hope that when you crash the chopper the ejection button doesn't work... Then we'll all have a funeral for the chopper...

:rolleyes:

Sia
06-03-2012, 12:39 PM
No need to come after you! You will die in 20 years after Camp Lejeune anyways. It is famous for its toxic water! Instead of playing here try relocating to another camp. May be the water has already caused you brain cancer! ( your post show extreme depression). I think in your case girly seqWin it will cause rare men breast cancer! I am very worried for you! Have a complete checkup ASAP! Relocate ASAP! Stop posting here run! Run soldier run!

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
No need to come after you! You will die in 20 years after Camp Lejeune anyways. It is famous for its toxic water! Instead of playing here try relocating to another camp. May be the water has already caused you brain cancer or leukemia! I think in your case girly seqWin it will cause rare men breast cancer! I am very worried for you! Have a complete checkup ASAP!

What the hell is your proublem???!!! Now your wishing death on somebody really!!! Grow up... Seq alreadys dosent like you so don't add gas to the fire already!!!

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I thought thy installed water purifiers to clean up the water.

bigflan
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM
No need to come after you! You will die in 20 years after Camp Lejeune anyways. It is famous for its toxic water! Instead of playing here try relocating to another camp. May be the water has already caused you brain cancer! ( your post show extreme depression). I think in your case girly seqWin it will cause rare men breast cancer! I am very worried for you! Have a complete checkup ASAP! Relocate ASAP! Stop posting here run! Run soldier run!Yo man give seq a break and leukemia is the buildup of abnormal white cells so get your facts right

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM
No need to come after you! You will die in 20 years after Camp Lejeune anyways. It is famous for its toxic water! Instead of playing here try relocating to another camp. May be the water has already caused you brain cancer! ( your post show extreme depression). I think in your case girly seqWin it will cause rare men breast cancer! I am very worried for you! Have a complete checkup ASAP! Relocate ASAP! Stop posting here run! Run soldier run!

Pretty obvious. One of the people that want to come find me but I see them wasting time instead of hopping on a plane...

bigflan
06-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Sia

Sia

Leukemia is the buildup of abnormal white cells which is not caused by dirty water

And water does not cause brain cancer where are coming from with these facts

SeqWins
Oh btw do not call me soldier lol wtf? Since when are Marines soldiers? Smh

Poopenshire
Sia is just a normal player annoyed with the constant pirate threads, whom happen to be some of his allies and friends. Don't read too much into it.

Bronson
Good job you started upgrading those desalination plants hey Seqs!

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Good job you started upgrading those desalination plants hey Seqs!

Did you see my LVL 10 Solar Array? For some reason I'm real excited about this lol... But I'm going fifths Water Treatment Plant first... I've come to find out gold buildings upgrade faster

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Sia is just a normal player annoyed with the constant pirate threads, whom happen to be some of his allies and friends. Don't read too much into it.

Who also happens to send some threatening pms And who also promised a visit from him and his boys... No balls he won't come

Speed ump
06-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Sequin, no I don't know an Andrew.not one in my group, it appears you looking for ways to get offended from a game, and want to bring it to real life. Are you the player sonny from the game? If so I know your issues from previous threats.
I can give the adress of my base in Augusta Georgia myself and say the same. Anyone trying to make threats to anyone in real life needs more than a few anger management classes. Of this person threatened to kick your avatars but in the game, well pick up his challenge. Ask him for his game name, then go there and see if he gave you correct intel. I think a co would look down on any of his men or officers trying to antagonize people so much that hey would actually show p at his gates looking for this person. I know I would, and we wold be having a serious talk about his impulses and behavior. If he can't control his impulses in a game, how can he do so in real life issues and command situations. What if you are in a peacekeeping role, with someone trying to taint you into action. Not the man i want in the role for sure. Let's keep game talk and smack where it belongs, in the game. Sequin you dont even need to say another word, it's obvious you hate pirates no mater what. You want to do something about it, go to them, let them know how you feel, and fight. If you are sonny, giving me a phone number again, or an address is not going to goad me, I'm just not getting that riled up about a game. Again if it is you, you know where I am, and I don't need to hide behind the protection of an entire base. I think we would all find the person we meet is different than the image we had of them.

Sia
06-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Yo man give seq a break and leukemia is the buildup of abnormal white cells so get your facts right
Flan, leukemia in seqWins case is caused by extreme toxic water in Camp Lejeune. Do a small search and you will find out why. There is a class action against it already from previous residents of Camp Lejeune. They dumped too much toxic elements in camps water. Thy closed all wells and transferred water to the base but again reopened it illegally. The toxic water cases brain cancer, leukemia and rare men breast cancer and the levels are 300 times higher than allowed rate. It is a bad environment for marines.

Anyway I see improvement in your grammar Flan, keep up the good work.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:55 PM
What I'm not Sonny!!!!!

And Sia whom you called Andrew before is promising to come visit me, and me being the way I am, I'm just loving it and waiting for anybody that wants to come...

I have no problem with the Pirates in the game or not... You guys do not affect me!!!!at all trust me I'm LVL 19 and won't be In the hundreds maybe ever!!! What I do what a problem with is when I express my feelings and have them be wrong just because you guys play different!

I don't care about you! any of you but man do I just want to kick your ass just for the hell of it, the minute one of your pawns asks for my address that's when it gets serious...get it?

Sia
06-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Sequin, no I don't know an Andrew.not one in my group, it appears you looking for ways to get offended from a game, and want to bring it to real life. Are you the player sonny from the game? If so I know your issues from previous threats.
I can give the adress of my base in Augusta Georgia myself and say the same. Anyone trying to make threats to anyone in real life needs more than a few anger management classes. Of this person threatened to kick your avatars but in the game, well pick up his challenge. Ask him for his game name, then go there and see if he gave you correct intel. I think a co would look down on any of his men or officers trying to antagonize people so much that hey would actually show p at his gates looking for this person. I know I would, and we wold be having a serious talk about his impulses and behavior. If he can't control his impulses in a game, how can he do so in real life issues and command situations. What if you are in a peacekeeping role, with someone trying to taint you into action. Not the man i want in the role for sure. Let's keep game talk and smack where it belongs, in the game. Sequin you dont even need to say another word, it's obvious you hate pirates no mater what. You want to do something about it, go to them, let them know how you feel, and fight. If you are sonny, giving me a phone number again, or an address is not going to goad me, I'm just not getting that riled up about a game. Again if it is you, you know where I am, and I don't need to hide behind the protection of an entire base. I think we would all find the person we meet is different than the image we had of them.

Speed ump, I sent a private message to seqWin to correct his language in the forum or I will ask him to be banned and he said if I see you in real life I wil do .... Bla bla bla ( the post is available) so I asked him I can visit you if you want to do ... Bla bla to me ...but I need address. So he sent Camp Lejeune address. Anyway, I think moderators need to ban forum members with foul language.

Luke7676
06-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Hey seq. just calm down buddy, the marine in you is coming out lol. It's just a game man, no worries.

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:02 PM
What I'm not Sonny!!!!!

And Sia whom you called Andrew before is promising to come visit me, and me being the way I am, I'm just loving it and waiting for anybody that wants to come...

I have no problem with the Pirates in the game or not... You guys do not affect me!!!!at all trust me I'm LVL 19 and won't be In the hundreds maybe ever!!! What I do what a problem with is when I express my feelings and have them be wrong just because you guys play different!

I don't care about you! any of you but man do I just want to kick your ass just for the hell of it, the minute one of your pawns asks for my address that's when it gets serious...get it?

Very worried about you! You show signs of depression and are having illusions! I never called anyone andrew and I am not a pirate! Nor i care who comes after you! I just think you are uncultured, rude, coward, a disgrace for marines bravery in life and battle and have a foul mouth and do not deserve to post here. Based on last rule of CC mark posting guidelines you would be banned in future if you persue your attitude, be sure about that.

You don't exist in real life for me, if you see marine is referenced because you mix real life frusturation with the game and the forum. Keep your frustrations at bay and use decent language here and be happy.

SeqWins
Hey seq. just calm down buddy, the marine in you is coming out lol. It's just a game man, no worries.

I'm calm man lol it's just I find it funny how they promised a visit... I live on a Military base that is like lololololololol material x10

Speed ump
Sequins, my father was a marine, and he absolutely considered himself a soldier. He always felt the marines were the elite of the military. He was dissapointed when I entered army ROTC, but proud as hell when I got my bars and commission upon graduation. I respect any and all branches of the armed services equally, as each one has proven themselves many times over. I don't wish any ill towards you in real life. And if what others say is true about pirate threads, just remeber, we have never started one of the threads. If all you want is one side and to bash them, then make the name of the thread, pirate bashing only, others not welcome. Some seem to appreciate the fact that we participate here, despite the bashing. As for thrcriicsim against sia, or any of the othe others who do t speak 100 percent against the pirates, you make it quite apparent it's all one sided. Not willing to listen to any others on the subject. Goes back to what I said about naming the thread.

Scabbyfeet
06-03-2012, 01:03 PM
@Seq . It's impossible to get banned on this forum , Funzio never comes here ! ......not that your worried . Haha

Sepi
Speed ump, I sent a private message to seqWin to correct his language in the forum or I will ask him to be banned and he said if I see you in real life I wil do .... Bla bla bla ( the post is available) so I asked him I can visit you if you want to do ... Bla bla to me ...but I need address. So he sent Camp Lejeune address. Anyway, I think moderators need to ban forum members with foul language.

Well Mr. Sia, you just indirectly hoped that Mr. SeqWins gets cancer couple posts ago. That wasn't very nicely said either.

SeqWins
Very worried about you! You show signs of depression and are having illusions! I never called anyone andrew and I am not a pirate! Nor i care who comes after you! I just think you are uncultured, rude, coward, a disgrace for marines bravery in life and battle and have a foul mouth and do not deserve to post here. Based on last rule of CC mark posting guidelines you would be banned in future if you persue your attitude, be sure about that.

I already said I do not care what you have to say, you promised a visit from "US"...well I'm waiting.

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Which is more likely the guy who sent you a pm?
A)
http://i50.tinypic.com/2s9yo0m.jpg

or B)
http://i47.tinypic.com/o9fss9.jpg

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Sequins, my father was a marine, and he absolutely considered himself a soldier. He always felt the marines were the elite of the military. He was dissapointed when I entered army ROTC, but proud as hell when I got my bars and commission upon graduation. I respect any and all branches of the armed services equally, as each one has proven themselves many times over. I don't wish any ill towards you in real life. And if what others say is true about pirate threads, just remeber, we have never started one of the threads. If all you want is one side and to bash them, then make the name of the thread, pirate bashing only, others not welcome. Some seem to appreciate the fact that we participate here, despite the bashing. As for thrcriicsim against sia, or any of the othe others who do t speak 100 percent against the pirates, you make it quite apparent it's all one sided. Not willing to listen to any others on the subject. Goes back to what I said about naming the thread.

Are you not getting that your boy Sia is speakig on your behalf?

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:06 PM
A)

or B)

Lol WP this is Bronson status right here man lololololololol

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 01:07 PM
I am going to agree with speed here. I am admitted very vocal against their tactics. I never hide that and I know speed has spoken that he and I disagree greatly. But what we both do agree here is that this thread is a flame thread that serves no purpose. I think we can change their hearts and minds in different ways.

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:07 PM
A)

or B)

War priest picture B is me not cool man not cool

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
War priest picture B is me not cool man not cool

Which one, left or right?

I was actually thinking you were A for awhile.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
I am going to agree with speed here. I am admitted very vocal against their tactics. I never hide that and I know speed has spoken that he and I disagree greatly. But what we both do agree here is that this thread is a flame thread that serves no purpose. I think we can change their hearts and minds in different ways.

I've said it before and I'll say it again as some do not get the point, i don't care if you or anybody else agrees with me dude. This thread is not to rally anyone much less get approval from the masses get it? I got a pm asking for my address and threatening to come visit me a visit from "US" to be exact and I'm just welcoming whoever wants to come and fight me have a beer with me or sit in my office and talk...

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Well Mr. Sia, you just indirectly hoped that Mr. SeqWins gets cancer couple posts ago. That wasn't very nicely said either.

:) it is not a hope. It is a fact. It was an informative post based on facts. He has to know that place is not safe :)

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 01:12 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again as some do not get the point, i don't care if you or anybody else agrees with me dude. This thread is not to rally anyone much less get approval from the masses get it? I got a pm asking for my address and threatening to come visit me a visit from "US" to be exact and I'm just welcoming whoever wants to come and fight me have a beer with me or sit in my office and talk...

I am sure you got PM's I am just going to say again idon't think it was from real pirates. It's not their MO.

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
I already said I do not care what you have to say, you promised a visit from "US"...well I'm waiting.

Look it is called calling a bluff! You said if I see you in real life I will do ....bla bla bla ... To you, so I wanted to give you this opportunity kiddo! Don't you like someone for once is Caring for your illusions and dreams kiddo! I didn't threaten you, you threatened me and I want to see what you are capable of. Are you backing of from your threat and apologizing now? No problem I accept your humble apology and blame the toxic water for you mumbling and ranting!

Just watch your language, it is ok to not like someone or be against but it is not ok to call people M... , or slut or ... In posts.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I am sure you got PM's I am just going to say again idon't think it was from real pirates. It's not their MO.

Well then Speed Ump has to handle this with Sia.....

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Which one, left or right?

I was actually thinking you were A for awhile.I'm on the right in
I true B and war priest is the guy in picture A

SeqWins
Look it is called calling a bluff! You said if I see you in real life I will do ....bla bla bla ... To you, so I wanted to give you this opportunity kiddo! Don't you like someone for once is Caring for your illusions and dreams kiddo! I didn't threaten you, you threatened me and I want to see what you are capable of. Are you backing of from your threat and apologizing now? No problem I accept your humble apology and blame the toxic water for you mumbling and ranting!

Where is the apology? Lol having problems reading English?kiddo? Because I'm sure there's an address in the first post. How's that for mumbling? Kiddo!

Poopenshire
I have a feeling thy try to, it's hard to find people in both he forums and game with the same id, especially if they know that if caught pretending to be someone else would get them on a hit list.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:21 PM
:) it is not a hope. It is a fact. It was an informative post based on facts. He has to know that place is not safe :)

So now it's a fact that I'm going to get cancer? I don't even know why I'm entertaining your posts.

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Well then Speed Ump has to handle this with Sia.....

Lying now :) kiddo do you have any desency in you? Do you want me to post all the PM's for everyone to see? Kiddo you really have issues!

Mcdoc
06-03-2012, 01:23 PM

WP - when I posed in this photo with you - you promised it would never show up online :/

Now everyone knows you are the guy on the left and I am the guy on the right :/

So much for being anonymous.

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:24 PM
So now it's a fact that I'm going to get cancer? I don't even know why I'm entertaining your posts.
:)

Comprehension grade C-! :) you still may pass but not great!
IQ ~ 75 below average: easy to mess with his mind
Nuts: inflated causes illusions of bravery and makes him choke!

Positive side: entertaining for a boring Sunday but on the brink of a ban if he does not change language!

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:24 PM
War priest is 21 that guy looks 40 so um um um Mcdoc just got Flanbanged

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:26 PM

Steroids make you look older than you are.

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:26 PM
WP - when I posed in this photo with you - you promised it would never show up online :/

Would have worked better if you said it vice versa. Haha

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 01:28 PM
War Priest pulled a Bronson!

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Hahahhahahah Flanbanged you just got Flanbanged

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Lying now :) kiddo do you have any desency in you? Do you want me to post all the PM's for everyone to see? Kiddo you really have issues!

What would I have to hide if you post the pms? Wow lol

Bronson
06-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Sia your doing my head in with your kiddos and threats to ban give it a rest who do you think you are War Priest!

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Hahahhahahah Flanbanged you just got Flanbanged

Which is worse? Getting Flanbanged, or giving the Flanbang?

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Sia your doing my head in with your kiddos and threats to ban give it a rest who do you think you are War Priest!

Lololololololol lololololololol

Mcdoc
06-03-2012, 01:33 PM
That's what I meant - when we were posing - I stood on the left - I forget you guys are looking from a different perspective - LoL

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Where is the apology? Lol having problems reading English?kiddo? Because I'm sure there's an address in the first post. How's that for mumbling? Kiddo!

Now you are backing off again, didn't you send a PM apologizing and saying you were under influence? I told you I accept your apology. It is ok everyone may do mistakes. Are you backing of because I accepted your apology here? Well that is because you started mumbling again.

Kiddo go and have a rest! I need to work now! Just be careful in future!

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:35 PM
That's what I meant - when we were posing - I stood on the left - I forget you guys are looking from a different perspective - LoL

Haha, much better. Besides you get the better end of the deal, your way bigger than I am, even with age. :p

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 01:35 PM
This is like watching Jerry,..

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Lololololololol lololololololol

You started this thread! I sent everything private! Everything has a consequence! Now that I have accepted your private appologetic message. I may not continue this thread, but next time it is not so. Next time you make threads (useless ones) out of our private messages I will post them all here!

:)

War Priest
Can't we all just get along?

Was thinking that too. But I can't say anything because I have been in more fights in here than any of you. :D

bigflan
That's what I meant - when we were posing - I stood on the left - I forget you guys are looking from a different perspective - LoLWaitbut if you are going from your perspective then your on the right and WP is on the left hahhhahahahhahaha Flanbanged again Flanished

Bronson
06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Just so everyone know the toxic water thing was from the 1950s - 1987!

Was you on that base 25 years ago Seqs? If not someone is chatting rubbish!!

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Waitbut if you are going from your perspective then your on the right and WP is on the left hahhhahahahhahaha Flanbanged again Flanished

Answer my question! Which is worse? Getting Flanbanged or giving the Flanbanging?

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:39 PM
I was born in 83 lol

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Answer my question! Which is worse? Getting Flanbanged or giving the Flanbanging?It's receiving the Flanbanged as that means bigflan owned you with his post

Sia
Was thinking that too. But I can't say anything because I have been in more fights in here than any of you. :D

It is all ok! There is no fight. He promises not to use foul language and be civilized. By the way this not a fight it is fun! And I had enough of this fun! I seriously need to go back to my work.

SeqWin send me private message if you have question we can continue there kiddo!

Poopenshire
Thread over! Post no replies!

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Just so everyone know the toxic water thing was from the 1950s - 1987!

Was you on that base 25 years ago Seqs? If not someone is chatting rubbish!!

Bronson your from England?

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
It's receiving the Flanbanged as that means bigflan owned you with his post

Are you 100% sure that's what it means... :rolleyes:

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Are you 100% sure that's what it means... :rolleyes:In the dictionary it says so

War Priest
06-03-2012, 01:47 PM
In the dictionary it says so

Oh, ok. I was thinking you threw one of these:

http://i49.tinypic.com/6hp5sj.jpg

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Man you two really Bronsoned this thread!

bigflan
06-03-2012, 01:49 PM

Flan bang war priest eat one and let's see what happens

Sia
06-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I was born in 83 lol

You don't show that maturity? We're you treated like a Bonsai? Just curious! Ahhhh .... even bonsai trees end up as mature trees but small! Nah, forget it there is other reasons.... It is toxic elements in the water .... Yes... You stopped developing when you entered the camp! Now I see. You should get out of there! Seriously be quick! Kiddo

Bye bye kiddo ... By the way I will send you new IPH to update very soon ... You do this job very good.

Couldn't resist asking this question before starting my fun work.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Wow lol.... Have a nice work day man.

CAPT.GIN
06-03-2012, 01:56 PM
This whole thread is confusing half the ppl posting are jokeing and the other half are fighting... Lmaoooo what a crazy thread...

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
This whole thread is confusing half the ppl posting are jokeing and the other half are fighting... Lmaoooo what a crazy thread...

Oh well, like you said in the other place, we are getting too serious. Myself included.

1 Flan to rule them all!

Bronson
06-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Bronson your from England?

No I fooking ain't!!!!

Bronson
06-03-2012, 02:01 PM
You don't show that maturity? We're you treated like a Bonsai? Just curious! Ahhhh .... even bonsai trees end up as mature trees but small! Nah, forget it there is other reasons.... It is toxic elements in the water .... Yes... You stopped developing when you entered the camp! Now I see. You should get out of there! Seriously be quick! Kiddo

Bye bye kiddo ... By the way I will send you new IPH to update very soon ... You do this job very good.

Couldn't resist asking this question before starting my fun work.

I guess he didn't see my post or read all the way thru the google article he brought up. SMH

Bronson
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM

This thread rocks!!! I am loving it all except the bit where flan called me English, that's a proper low blow!!!

Romaro
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM

😄😃😂 Look like "the green monsters" hijack "the hero of Metropolis" body, 😂

Arizona
06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
That was an always fun read.

Don't know about anyone else but as no one seems to talk about PIRATES any more, I thought I'd bring up the subject and mention, I plan to go out fighting. When I get to some high enough level and show signs of boredom, I'll do my best to take out as many players as possible before being overwhelmed. I'm always going to stay a free player, so I know my limitations. I'm never going to purchase my way to be the top player, but I'll do as well as I can to be the best free player out there. (A Tapjoy composite is all I'd buy, but no cash).

I think a fine way to exit the game would be with some honour (or honor) as our cousins like to misspell it. Upset someone; be warned, be asked to apologise, and reply with F**k You.
Then die, and realise there's more to life than a game... and proceed to download the next exciting app.:)

Hassleham
06-03-2012, 02:19 PM
This thread rocks!!! I am loving it all except the bit where flan called me English, that's a proper low blow!!!

Whats wrong with being English? :(

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 02:25 PM
That was an always fun read.

Don't know about anyone else but as no one seems to talk about PIRATES any more, I thought I'd bring up the subject and mention, I plan to go out fighting. When I get to some high enough level and show signs of boredom, I'll do my best to take out as many players as possible before being overwhelmed. I'm always going to stay a free player, so I know my limitations. I'm never going to purchase my way to be the top player, but I'll do as well as I can to be the best free player out there. (A Tapjoy composite is all I'd buy, but no cash).

I think a fine way to exit the game would be with some honour (or honor) as our cousins like to misspell it. Upset someone; be warned, be asked to apologise, and reply with F**k You.
Then die, and realise there's more to life than a game... and proceed to download the next exciting app.:)

Go to the other forum I'm going to give a +1 rep point..lol

Arizona
06-03-2012, 02:26 PM
No I fooking ain't!!!!

Wales... my memory of Wales is sitting out a blizzard on 23rd Dec 198? on the summit of Pen Y Fan eating a small bag of peanuts for survival food.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 02:26 PM

Bronson is English...he's being Bronson lol

Arizona
06-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Bronson is English...he's being Bronson lol
Nah he's a small Welsh jam filled pastry. LOL

cheiz
06-03-2012, 02:31 PM

Ahhh, you know Hassle... it's always like that, it's like calling Germans Danish, Dutch Germans, English Scottish, Welsh Irish... etc etc. We Europeana are über sensitive to be mistaken for another nationality less than 50 km away... myself included btw... lol

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 02:32 PM
I love Europeans, but What I do love is the women over there...best invention since sliced bread.

cheiz
06-03-2012, 02:33 PM
I love Europeans, but What I do love is the women over there...best invention since sliced bread.

Any specific nationality? lol

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Ahhh, you know Hassle... it's always like that, it's like calling Germans Danish, Dutch Germans, English Scottish, Welsh Irish... etc etc. We Europeana are über sensitive to be mistaken for another nationality less than 50 km away... myself included btw... lol
Europeans are all French to me! JK LOL

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Any specific nationality? lol

Ummm let's see I've been to Ireland..god I love Irish women..Poland, Bulgaria, Portugal, Germany...but by far the best was Romania OMG!! I ate at a Mcdonals and I still remember that girl telling me CHiuuu guant a dobliu?? I just wanted a double whopper..but I couldn't concentrate all the females there were SMOKING HOT!!

War player
06-03-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm ashamed that I read this entire thread.

cheiz
06-03-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm ashamed that I read this entire thread.

We are going slightly OT aren't we? LOL

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Off topic? War Priest? Never!

Hassleham
06-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Ummm let's see I've been to Ireland..god I love Irish women..Poland, Bulgaria, Portugal, Germany...but by far the best was Romania OMG!!

Romanian girls are the shizzle!

Gonna +1 you in "the other place o.0" for that!

War Priest
06-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Go to the other forum I'm going to give a +1 rep point..lol

That's right! We have a reputation system. What does this forum have? Spam and lame stars...

War Priest
06-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Off topic? War Priest? Never!

I see my name for some reason... :rolleyes:

bigflan
06-03-2012, 03:09 PM

War priest eat it and let's see what happens

Corsair
06-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Well, that was...entertaining. Sounds like somebody has read too many psych books and has a very brown nose. I doubt the pirates would take him though. And yeah, they cleaned up LeJeune's water a long time ago, but you might have to do more than a 30 second google search to find that out. Tons of info in the Jville and Wilm papers.

Seq if "they" come rolling up 17, they'll have to get by me first, and I'll...uh, wave as they go by. lol Might take you up on that beer offer someday. :D

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Free beer at Seq's barracks!

Ryans67
06-03-2012, 07:19 PM

Yeah don't they watch south park??!! Lol, best ending ever.

War Priest
06-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Yeah don't they watch south park??!! Lol, best ending ever.

There is a South Park episode about this? Didn't know. Was just referring to real life.

hound
06-03-2012, 07:27 PM

Hey~ I resemble that remark! btw- The Russian navy also kills pirates. do a search on You Tube "Russian navy shoots pirates".. pretty funny video with guys shooting everything they had at this pirate ship.

overkill 280
06-03-2012, 09:02 PM
This whole thread is confusing half the ppl posting are jokeing and the other half are fighting... Lmaoooo what a crazy thread...I know hey! I'm just sitting back with a HUGE bowl of popcorn baby :p

Ryans67
06-03-2012, 09:54 PM
There is a South Park episode about this? Didn't know. Was just referring to real life.

Yea I know, just reminded me of the south park episode referring to the "incident". Hilarious.

JMC
06-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Cool.

[][][][][]

Sia
06-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I guess he didn't see my post or read all the way thru the google article he brought up. SMH

So you guys mean the water is cleaned up? I doubt :) So what do you think is the reason for SeqWin's brain issues? :) Why does he have to use foul language in every response he gives? I was hoping it is toxic water! Just worried!

Who is fighting, I am playing with you for fun!

Seq. you are my fun in this forum from now.

Bronson
06-04-2012, 01:52 PM
So you guys mean the water is cleaned up? I doubt :) So what do you think is the reason for SeqWin's brain issues? :) Why does he have to use foul language in every response he gives? I was hoping it is toxic water! Just worried!

Who is fighting, I am playing with you for fun!

Seq. you are my fun in this forum from now.

This threads dead baby, Im only replying coz its Monday night and im bored

Sia
06-04-2012, 02:02 PM
This threads dead baby, Im only replying coz its Monday night and im bored

Do you think there is other reason visiting this forum but to kill time? :)

seqWin is alive and kicking and haven't apologized in this thread for using foul language and threatening me in PM so when bored I play with him till we meet, as he had requested! Seq. can you send a chopper to pick me up buddy?

Speed ump
06-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Sia, knowing his age now, it's obvious his youth, lack of experience In dealing with things in a rational and logical manner, his recent military experience with corresponding aggressive training, are the issues here. Hey when I was young I was willing to take on anyone too, and not going to back down from anyone, though in that day they did not have cyber worlds where you could talk big without real fear of retribution, whether or not he is willing to attempt to back up his words. He hasn't made a response since he pmed me also. Since he has not resonded with more negativity, That may be his way of saying sorry, and not making further responses here. So take what you get. Apology accepted.