PDA

View Full Version : Karma crew

Teflon Don
06-03-2012, 08:43 AM
The karma crew has been around for about 6 months with members from all levels I created this crew with the professor for three reason. To help stop angry players from sending hate messages to promote good game play and to help anyone who comes to us with their economie and loot items without having to break the bank .We do not attack players reletlessly and always try to fix issues between our members or even friends. I've never cared about someone's stats so anyone can join my crew. We accept everyone. Keep having fun. Teflon Don

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Wowsers man, everyone is on a recruitment drive!

Which gang has the best drugs?

Your friend Dinja.

Organic digestives with a special icing on top.

Joe Crime
06-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Yum... Special icing...

Swingle007
06-03-2012, 09:10 AM
I can vouch for these guys being helpful and non-aggressive/threatening/abusive in my experience with them. I've never affiliated myself hardcore with any one faction to this point, but this is a good place to start as you can learn a lot about CC through them early on and not find yourself in a lot of crosshairs for doing so. ;-) thanks guys!

Swifty
06-03-2012, 09:27 AM
@OP

When you say that you accept everyone, do you really mean that?

Because some of us come with a lot of baggage.

Teflon Don
06-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes everyone is welcome with or without baggage. This crew is all about moving forward and putting your old issues behind you.

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 01:02 PM
The karma crew has been around for about 6 months with members from all levels I created this crew with the professor for three reason. To help stop angry players from sending hate messages to promote good game play and to help anyone who comes to us with their economie and loot items without having to break the bank .We do not attack players reletlessly and always try to fix issues between our members or even friends. I've never cared about someone's stats so anyone can join my crew. We accept everyone. Keep having fun. Teflon Don
Yes everyone is welcome with or without baggage. This crew is all about moving forward and putting your old issues behind you. Right On Brother Well Said

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 01:04 PM
@OPWhen you say that you accept everyone, do you really mean that?Because some of us come with a lot of baggage. yes Everyone Swifty as you would know Already being in my friends list

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
I can vouch for these guys being helpful and non-aggressive/threatening/abusive in my experience with them. I've never affiliated myself hardcore with any one faction to this point, but this is a good place to start as you can learn a lot about CC through them early on and not find yourself in a lot of crosshairs for doing so. ;-) thanks guys! Cheers Ford SVT anytime we can assist your more than Welcome

Chester78
06-03-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm the one and only member of the Switzerland Crew, if anyone is interested. ;)

QPR
06-03-2012, 01:13 PM
yes Everyone Swifty as you would know Already being in my friends list

Can you send me an application form?

Thanks

Burn
06-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Do Karma recruit, and subsequently protect, 499 Rats - this could be fun :D

QPR
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Do Karma recruit, and subsequently protect, 499 Rats - this could be fun :D

Bertie smalls !

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Do Karma recruit, and subsequently protect, 499 Rats - this could be fun :D our stance on the 499ers is well known I myself participated in the last rat war against 499ers as did Teflon Don We both Do not believe dropping To 499 is right & under no circumstance do we encourage it but ppl have a mind of there own and will do as they want the 499 is a Stratergy to stop being attacked but I believe that if you don't have a mob of 500 you should Not do TL. we only Go By a Persons Character & that is all we are really Concerned with Good Friends & a nice chat & enjoying CC
The Professor & Teflon Don were ranked as Capo Crimini

Nudie
06-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm starting a new crew. It's called the loverboy crew. Everyone in my crew must wear heart shape boxers and make a big heart in their hoods using gatling guns or missile turrets. Anyone can join by doing these two things. Well, unless you r a gurl and can't wear boxers. You don't even need to tell anyone to join. Advantage of joining is that you can look cc0ol just like me. :p

Swearengen
06-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Interesting...I wish we had some sticky thread going into all the Gang politics. As I break the grand 100 lvl barrier, I hear more and more about all these gangs/mafias. So much to learn about the CC politics, heck it's all I can do to stay up to date on the forum. Was out of town for a few days and feel like I am way behind :(

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Can you send me an application form?Thanks It's in The Mail or you can just get Teflon Don to Add you Cheers

QPR
06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
our stance on the 499ers is well known I myself participated in the last rat war against 499ers as did Teflon Don We both Do not believe dropping To 499 is right & under no circumstance do we encourage it but ppl have a mind of there own and will do as they want the 499 is a Stratergy to stop being attacked but I believe that if you don't have a mob of 500 you should Not do TL. we only Go By a Persons Character & that is all we are really Concerned with Good Friends & a nice chat & enjoying CC

Thanks for the clarification Scorpio

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Interesting...I wish we had some sticky thread going into all the Gang politics. As I break the grand 100 lvl barrier, I hear more and more about all these gangs/mafias. So much to learn about the CC politics, heck it's all I can do to stay up to date on the forum. Was out of town for a few days and feel like I am way behind :(Yes I agree there's Too much politics in this game & I see your a deadwood Fan Kool it's a Great Show and 1 of my favorites Cheers

Nudie
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Er... anyone know how to make a heart using gatling guns? Thanks!

QPR
06-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Er... anyone know how to make a heart using gatling guns? Thanks!

No idea mate !

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Ten gold to take my pants off?

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
I am really happy that the higher level player coming on the forum and introducing themselves.
Also letting us know their principles in the game.
I commend how your crew runs and hope you make more visit to the forum in the future.

Now who said karma was a b itch?

Swearengen
06-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Yes I agree there's Too much politics in this game & I see your a deadwood Fan Kool it's a Great Show and 1 of my favorites Cheers

Thanks, DEADWOOD ROCKS! One of the BEST western series ever.

Gotta say your crew sounds pretty cool so far.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-03-2012, 02:49 PM
I am really happy that the higher level player coming on the forum and introducing themselves.
Also letting us know their principles in the game.
I commend how your crew runs and hope you make more visit to the forum in the future.

Now who said karma was a b itch?

Great post Fig ONI a lot of mid level fast risers would like to know who's out there

Plux
06-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Being an Individual is more efficient and will progress you through the game faster!

Navi Ho
06-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Oh yes, and let us not forget that Karma is the gang that blew the whistle on the forum. If I remember the post correctly Scorpio, you accused primarily the Indians of using this "unfair advantage" and of trying to keep it from other players. (Even though you had been using the forum for months to give advice to players based on what you took from the forum and didn't seem to mention that to those asking the questions). It is also interesting to note that after you got a whole bunch of people upset about them not knowing about all this secret infomation, especially farming of loot items, that shortly after that, farming of loot weapons was nerfed big time. Don't get me wrong, you have given out a lot of help to people and that is fine. But as a gang, you have the same gang mentality as any other gang. If anyone in your gang is being attack, you try to get your stronger members to target the enemy. And I can't confirm the actions, but your gang has made several promises, threats, and taunts of repeated attacks, night and day on players called foes. And some members of your gang have participated in some pretty offensive smack talk.

Nudie
06-03-2012, 04:21 PM
OK, due to technical difficulties, the heart made from gatling guns can now be a "gaggle" of gatling guns instead.

QPR
06-03-2012, 04:23 PM
OK, due to technical difficulties, the heart made from gatling guns can now be a "gaggle" of gatling guns instead.

What's your mafia code so I'm can have a butchers at your artwork

Teflon Don
06-03-2012, 06:01 PM
We have many friends and members in this game that have issues with some of the indians and i mean about 5 Indians the rest of the crew are great people and I
respect them and they know it. Have we used some of our higher stat members to help others havong issues with an aggressive player ?Well yes of course it's the whole point of having a crew. But the difference between us and those 5 or so indians is we don't carry on the attacks months on end along with trash talk. And yes karma are only human too and tempers can flare but it also comes to an end. After all it's a game. Where suppose to have fun not tress out. I ones told you in a conversation that I would have your back if you ever needed me for anything and I didn't even get a response back from you that told me a lot about your character but to each their own. As far as the prof he was being harassed by those players for months for no reason at all. if you don't know or care to know both sides of the storie don't post on my thread thank you.

Spartacus
06-03-2012, 06:04 PM
We have many friends and members in this game that have issues with some of the indians and i mean about 5 Indians the rest of the crew are great people and I
respect them and they know it. Have we used some of our higher stat members to help others havong issues with an aggressive player ?Well yes of course it's the whole point of having a crew. But the difference between us and those 5 or so indians is we don't carry on the attacks months on end along with trash talk. And yes karma are only human too and tempers can flare but it also comes to an end. After all it's a game. Where suppose to have fun not tress out. I ones told you in a conversation that I would have your back if you ever needed me for anything and I didn't even get a response back from you that told me a lot about your character but to each their own. As far as the prof he was being harassed by those players for months for no reason at all. if you don't know or care to know both sides of the storie don't post on my thread thank you.

This post makes me really respect you and your crew. You guys seem like a cool bunch of people. I could see myself joining in the future. Cheers!

<3 Hz
06-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Ahhh is this the professor monaro ss?

If so, I've seen you in the game & give you props, you're alright with me. Watch out for that transexual you associate with or else you'll all of a sudden get a knife between the shoulder blades.

Navi Ho
06-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the reply Tef, but my comments were direct to Scorpio aka The Professor. I thought I had as much right to voice my opinion and make comments on the forum as you, but I guess I am wrong. Personally I didn't realize you could have my back as it doesn't matter who has your back, if someone is going to attack you, you are going to be attacked. I don't ASK other plays to attack players on my behalf. As for judging my character based on this so called slight, then perhaps you should reflect on that a bit. As you say there are two sides to the story, and I was giving the other side. So fine, I'll not post on YOUR thread again. Cheers and just karma to you.

Coladonato
06-04-2012, 08:51 AM
If I may say so myself.....I'm a fan of TP! I don't know Teflon so much so I can't comment on him but I have been friends with TP since a very low level. He is always willing to help and offer great advice. So what if he got a lot of the info from the forums, you did! I would be even more undeveloped if he didn't help out! I now pass it forward to all that need. I am not officially a Karma Crew but I've always believed in Karma (in RL). Keep up the great work and don't let the hate get to you! Robbing/attacking is part of the game, everyone needs to understand that and stop with the anger!!

sexkitteh
06-04-2012, 09:42 AM
This sh1t should seriously be in the invite mafia section...

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm the one and only member of the Switzerland Crew, if anyone is interested. ;)
is that Switzerland Colorado?

Johnny70
06-04-2012, 10:51 AM
so I went out dancing two weeks ago, I danced with my buddies wife and inadvertantly somebody's toes got steped on now just two weeks later we can agree that it takes two to tango and that somebody had some sore toes but as for the rest of the details we just cant agree as to what exactly happened and it sure seems like we are never going to be able to figure out exactly what happened. now here in lies the problem I like to go out dancing but I dont like to get my toes stepped on but now every time I dance with my buddies wife she makes sure she gets some kind of little jab or ankle kick in there.... so to get even I find anything I can to get back at her...you would think both being adults we could stop and just enjoy the dance......

*Johnny sits back with some fresh popcorn* Hey anybody got a beer?