PDA

View Full Version : The Rat Wars - Week 2, Day 2

Burn
06-03-2012, 08:05 AM
"Yet the evil still increased, and, like the parasite of barnacles on a ship, if it did not destroy the structure, it obstructed its fair, comfortable progress."

I'm sticking $50 in a pot, and will be handing out 5 x $10 iTunes cards to the Rat Catchers that excel during this week of action. JoeyCool, I'll need your help to decide who the winners are.

Don't forget, we are targetting the fattest Rats this week, those that are most obviously using their dirty tactic for gain without pain.

Name them, shame them, and let them know they've been selected for special treatment by posting this on their wall...

Congrats Fat Rat, you've made it onto our Hitlist: http://goo.gl/CAeEc

Good luck, and happy hunting.

Spoon86
06-03-2012, 08:08 AM
LOL, Your still crying and whining about 499ers.

Burn
06-03-2012, 08:12 AM
We're having fun, enjoying ourselves, and putting the squeeze on some of the games leechers. It's all good.

The only high pitched whining sound I can hear is coming from the direction of Toronto :D

But you know, it's a nation of cowards and military draft-dodgers, so it's hard to tell if the whining is just you, or the whole of Canada ;)

Man up Johnny Cannuk

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/cc-cry-baby.jpg

Spoon86
06-03-2012, 08:29 AM
This topic is very old but as long as your having fun go for it.

In all honesty your acting just like toddler whining over how you want 499ers to move up to 500.

Maybe dipstik will start a "500 toddler catcher" thread soon.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5562/toddler.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/toddler.png/)

Burn
06-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Dipstik is too busy recruiting people for his Alex gang of dummies and reset-cheaters ;)

Spoon86
06-03-2012, 09:11 AM
[QUOTE=Burn;257136]We're having fun, enjoying ourselves, and putting the squeeze on some of the games leechers. It's all good.

The only high pitched whining sound I can hear is coming from the direction of Toronto :D

But you know, it's a nation of cowards and military draft-dodgers, so it's hard to tell if the whining is just you, or the whole of Canada ;)

Man up Johnny Cannuk

Oh wow they even have patriotic rednecks in the UK.

Fricco
06-03-2012, 10:00 AM
"Yet the evil still increased, and, like the parasite of barnacles on a ship, if it did not destroy the structure, it obstructed its fair, comfortable progress."

I'm sticking $50 in a pot, and will be handing out 5 x $10 iTunes cards to the Rat Catchers that excel during this week of action. JoeyCool, I'll need your help to decide who the winners are.

In the event i am nominated for this prize i would like to respectfully decline, not that i dont appreciate
what it means but i am fighting for the cause and to me that is my prize. :p

Joe Crime
06-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Wondering how to actually join, i fight rats but get no reward.

SevenO9
06-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Fighting the rats is your reward mate.

Hank
06-04-2012, 02:03 AM
In the fight against rats, i have noticed it is more effective to hit them in a pattern of rob, attack, rob, attack, rob,etc followed by a message. It shows up much more in their news than simply hitting them 10 straight times (if thats what you do). This may be obvious to you, but i want to point it out because it has proved to be extremely effective in pissing off their species. Fight the good fight!

Burn
06-04-2012, 03:52 AM
In the fight against rats, i have noticed it is more effective to hit them in a pattern of rob, attack, rob, attack, rob,etc followed by a message. It shows up much more in their news than simply hitting them 10 straight times (if thats what you do). This may be obvious to you, but i want to point it out because it has proved to be extremely effective in pissing off their species. Fight the good fight!

Good call, gonna give that a try with all of todays stamina. I don't get enough abuse on my wall ;)

koralene
06-04-2012, 10:49 AM
I go away for a couple of days and you start the rat wars without me... lol. :) You know i'm in as always. :p

Burn
06-04-2012, 11:11 AM
:D Plenty of time left K. Hope u enjoyed ur break.

koralene
06-04-2012, 11:14 AM
:D Plenty of time left K. Hope u enjoyed ur break.

Vegas was amazing... flying back in a few hours. All my girlies have gone home... by myself for a few hours :(

Fricco
06-04-2012, 11:18 AM
I go away for a couple of days and you start the rat wars without me... lol. :) You know i'm in as always. :p
:confused:
Glad to see you are back or glad to see your back ;)

FatDaz
06-04-2012, 02:00 PM
I don't know if it's me but the rats seem more outraged this time around that I would dare
hit them and post our message, guess I'll have to strike a little harder just to ensure they get the point