PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a P-P-Payam P-P-Pickle...

Burn
06-03-2012, 03:35 AM
*Post removed for language*

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 03:44 AM
penutt, rik, dominicano & the whole cold maffia.

Must be more but don't know.

Burn
06-03-2012, 03:52 AM
I need the list of weak ones ;)

46K Att/Def is all I have at my disposal currently - the downside of levelling fast.

I knew I shoulda camped ;)

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 04:00 AM
In truth most of the karma gang has disbanded because payam couldn't protect them.

In truth there maybe now be 1 follower but the indians are too strong for him so he just hits anyone with a tipi in there hood.

He sent me a message a little while ago, he is so desperate to beat me down daily he waiting till I get to level 150 too.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2716/img0914.png[/URL]

Just the usual.

SevenO9
06-03-2012, 04:02 AM
Leveling fast >> all! I hit Mr. Ma Cheng with all I can to get into the Shark Pool quickly.

And thanks for the Rat Wars v2 Burn. I am having some serious fun atm ...

Joeycool
06-03-2012, 04:47 AM
I dont think the cold mafffffffia (I think thats how they are spelling it) are anything to do with payam.

He does not have a crew. He is stand alone.

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 04:50 AM
In truth most of the karma gang has disbanded because payam couldn't protect them.In truth there maybe now be 1 follower but the indians are too strong for him so he just hits anyone with a tipi in there hood.He sent me a message a little while ago, he is so desperate to beat me down daily he waiting till I get to level 150 too.Just the usual.What a bunch of I'll informed rubbish Fig Oni. 1st Karma has not Disbanded We are as Strong a group as we ever were & are Nuetral in the Payam/indian war 2nd We Have NEVER Been Aligned or Supportive of Payam So Try getting your Facts Right Before Flapping Your Trap Those are the Facts And The Real Truth

Dipstik
06-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Caps make me wtf...

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Caps make me wtf... LoL your Name Says It All

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 06:01 AM
LoL your Name Says It All

Sorry mate didn't know karma is not affiliated to payam.

I know professor is neutral but didn't know your crew was called karma.

Thanks for the clarification. Peace.

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 06:10 AM
I dont think the cold mafffffffia (I think thats how they are spelling it) are anything to do with payam.

He does not have a crew. He is stand alone.

I know but knowing payam he will be there future leader so might as well beat them down now.

skorpio696
06-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Sorry mate didn't know karma is not affiliated to payam.I know professor is neutral but didn't know your crew was called karma.Thanks for the clarification. Peace.. All Kool Fig Oni its easy to be confused with all the game politics but as Joey Cool said Payam is a 1 boy Band who has no friends only ppl he uses he twists anything to try getting attention he even ripped of the Karma tag and started using it in his posts saying That's Karma but we have nothing to do with this foolish boy and we would Never go to him for help or protection yes Karma did end up in the middle of the war but only because we tried to mediate some sort of peace between Payam & Indians To try stoping the attacks on innocent players who may have spoken to the wrong person (while not knowing the situation) So now we choose to be quite & mind our own Buisness and look after our friends or anyone who asks helping them improve there stats and economy Without having to buy a fortune in gold Our Only Enemy is The Greed of Funzio & there gold selling tactics and the nerfing of good loot items Sorry if I Apeared Harsh in my reply Fig Oni but second hand info can be sometimes misleading and upsetting especially as most of our members are Good ppl just out to enjoy a game they love Cheers & Respect Fig Oni Peace Too All

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 06:30 AM
What a bunch of I'll informed rubbish Fig Oni. 1st Karma has not Disbanded We are as Strong a group as we ever were & are Nuetral in the Payam/indian war 2nd We Have NEVER Been Aligned or Supportive of Payam So Try getting your Facts Right Before Flapping Your Trap Those are the Facts And The Real Truth

. All Kool Fig Oni its easy to be confused with all the game politics but as Joey Cool said Payam is a 1 boy Band who has no friends only ppl he uses he twists anything to try getting attention he even ripped of the Karma tag and started using it in his posts saying That's Karma but we have nothing to do with this foolish boy and we would Never go to him for help or protection yes Karma did end up in the middle of the war but only because we tried to mediate some sort of peace between Payam & Indians To try stoping the attacks on innocent players who may have spoken to the wrong person (while not knowing the situation) So now we choose to be quite & mind our own Buisness and look after our friends or anyone who asks helping them improve there stats and economy Without having to buy a fortune in gold Our Only Enemy is The Greed of Funzio & there gold selling tactics and the nerfing of good loot items Sorry if I Apeared Harsh in my reply Fig Oni but second hand info can be sometimes misleading and upsetting especially as most of our members are Good ppl just out to enjoy a game they love Cheers & Respect Fig Oni Peace Too All

That what payam is good at affiliating his name with others.

He even a few weeks back went around posting that his forum name is fig oni & recently he made jjk believe I was working for the chump payam so I got unwanted stick.

Swifty
06-03-2012, 09:44 AM
It defies logic how many people believe Payam's lies.

Plux
06-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Edited to zilch. I'll play along and be a good boy.

Burn
06-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Plux, I see you make statements along these lines quite regularly.

Tell us the Zynga story, elaborate on what you think is happening, and why, pretty please.

Cheers

Dillinja
06-08-2012, 09:00 AM
It's not payam sending these PM's. I have a good idea who I think it is....
If anyone still thinks it's Payam, you're deluding yourself and being deluded by certain people

Originally Posted by Payam (The Real one)
Hi

Originally Posted by Dillinja
Was wondering how long before you messaged me...whats up?

Do you like Payam? Yes/No?

Are you asking me out on a date????
cos If you fancy me i'd rather you tell me now instead of hurting my feelings later...

Yenos

If we go on a date, you have to promise you won't look at any sheep lovingly, you can look at them lustfully...just not with love.

Joeycool
06-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Nah! You are thinking M.H.

But he's a mate of mine and he wouldnt do that.

Plus messages from Payam on my wall saying stop impersonating me on the forum one day before people told me about the PM's they got.

Its def Payam.

Dillinja
06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Nah! You are thinking M.H.

But he's a mate of mine and he wouldnt do that.

Plus messages from Payam on my wall saying stop impersonating me on the forum one day before people told me about the PM's they got.

Its def Payam.

i said these pm's.
I dont think it's MH, but deffo not Payam,
Subversive tactics without a shadow of a doubt.

koralene
06-08-2012, 10:07 AM
I got over 20 messages from this payam... definitely not him. Somebody playing games or digging for info. Seriously... when is it going to end.

I do have an idea of who it is though.