PDA

View Full Version : Do i have too many Allies ?

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 03:07 AM
I'm sorry if this topic has been covered before but i have been looking for this answer all day.
I am level 97 and have had 2100+ allies for the last 60 levels. what is the advantage to dropping back to only what i need ( 485 ). I have noticed ppl have low allies so there must be a reason.

Bronson
06-03-2012, 03:25 AM
If I was you I would drop about three quarters of those lol

The more allies you have the more units you bring to battle. The more units you bring the higher the casualty rate. The higher the casualty rate the more units you lose. The more units you lose the more you have to replace. The more you replace the more you spend. The more you spend the less upgrades you can do. The less upgrades you can do the less money you earn. The less money you earn the less you will be able to replace lost units.

Also your gonna get hit hard by the valor whores who are on the force deg mission to fight people with 500 allies (max amount used)

Aidan
06-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Thanx Bronson.If thats the only reason then i'll keep em. i very rarely loose a unit.
I raid constantly and loose maybe 1 good valour unit every 200-300 fights/raids.
Infact i win way more units than i loose ( 1 for 7 or 8 ). thanx again for the quick responce.
And good luck in the phi contest :)

Hi low cas glitch player 😁
You are one lucky dude. I wud pay 5000 gold for that!
There are many reasons as to why people choose low ally strat.
One of the reason is to to look out for fresh targets. A lot of campers dropped down their ally count when camped (i dont agree with this tactic btw)

Another is to control your army that you bring to battle. Say for eg, at 500 allies, in your 2000 units you bring SS Drone to attack which you dont want as they are defensive units. So rather than spending money to buy loads Of unit that has higher attack than SS Drone, you drop your ally to remove the SS Drone from your attacking army. Save you money and instant effects. Make sense?

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Hi low cas glitch player 
You are one lucky dude. I wud pay 5000 gold for that!
There are many reasons as to why people choose low ally strat.
One of the reason is to to look out for fresh targets. A lot of campers dropped down their ally count when camped (i dont agree with this tactic btw)

Another is to control your army that you bring to battle. Say for eg, at 500 allies, in your 2000 units you bring SS Drone to attack which you dont want as they are defensive units. So rather than spending money to buy loads Of unit that has higher attack than SS Drone, you drop your ally to remove the SS Drone from your attacking army. Save you money and instant effects. Make sense?
Hi Aidan,
Do you think winning the Responce unit from the first event has anything to do with it ? that gave me
20 % lower losses and i have my infirmary at 8 %. yeah your theory makes sense except i thought i could only bring to battle what my level would allow and any more allies that i have above that are just reserves for later levels? correct me if i am wrong PLEASE ! LOL
i have 52342 attack and 57996 defence from 5525 units.

Aidan
06-03-2012, 04:46 AM
No i doubt that. Many players who have the event unit and high infirmany still reported that they have high casualties. Let alone only losing 1 valor in 200-300 battles. You are not alone tho. I have come many players like you. Their stat grew thousands by the day. What you should do is attack non stop. Dont bother about camping and turtling. One of my ally who has the same glitch like you leveled up 40 levels in few weeks time. Seems to do well

On the number of units per level/ally. Yes, you are right. I was just using the 500 alllies, 2000 units as an example. You are level 97 so with full allies you bring 1940 units to battle.

Matt Thornton
06-03-2012, 05:03 AM
No i doubt that. Many players who have the event unit and high infirmany still reported that they have high casualties. Let alone only losing 1 valor in 200-300 battles. You are not alone tho. I have come many players like you. Their stat grew thousands by the day. What you should do is attack non stop. Dont bother about camping and turtling. One of my ally who has the same glitch like you leveled up 40 levels in few weeks time. Seems to do well

On the number of units per level/ally. Yes, you are right. I was just using the 500 alllies, 2000 units as an example. You are level 97 so with full allies you bring 1940 units to battle.

Thanx for the hot tip Aidan, i dont think its possible for me to raid any harder haha.
Happy Hunting.