PDA

View Full Version : Player is too weak to battle?

ShawnBB
06-02-2012, 10:08 PM
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/8a17b4f4.jpg

Anybody experiencing this?
You can't attack somebody while the radar or target sign is still above their head.

marebear
06-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Yes but in kingdom age. There is a small thread about it there too. I sent a ticket. I will post back if I get a response.

Luke7676
06-02-2012, 10:48 PM
I've had this problem a few times. I just kept attempting to attack them 5-10 times and it finely works. But it is annoying when that happens.

ShawnBB
06-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Thanks guys, I'm just gonna raid their whole base to get bp.

Extra: just invaded a guy with 5000 defense, I lost large amount of units while raiding his military buildings(like he has 20000defense), but no single unit lost while raiding money buildings(like what it shows on profile)

Khimsoo
06-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Anybody experiencing this?
You can't attack somebody while the radar or target sign is still above their head.

Yes. numerous times....

Dreno33
06-03-2012, 01:47 AM
how do you not know this???? Is it not different with CC? I thought so... Maybe it is different.

Anyways, if same mechanic as CC. You can only be attacked (or attack a rival) a certain amount every 1-2 hours (forgot how many hours). Then they are free from more attacks for that given amount of attack. This helps people recuperate and not be bombarded.

Aidan
06-03-2012, 02:06 AM
how do you not know this???? Is it not different with CC? I thought so... Maybe it is different.

Anyways, if same mechanic as CC. You can only be attacked (or attack a rival) a certain amount every 1-2 hours (forgot how many hours). Then they are free from more attacks for that given amount of attack. This helps people recuperate and not be bombarded.

The Problem here is the plyr shouldnt be in the rival list and shouldnt have the radar sign on top of his avatar if he's alrdy been trashed by others. I've sent a ticket last week and they said they are fixing it.

Dreno33
06-03-2012, 02:09 AM
The Problem here is the plyr shouldnt be in the rival list and shouldnt have the radar sign on top of his avatar if he's alrdy been trashed by others. I've sent a ticket last week and they said they are fixing it.

ohhhh okay. gotcha! i was like... wtf. I thought we knew this, lol nvm.

PS ~ ill be sure to pitch her that line on wednesday :P haha

vitus79
06-03-2012, 02:20 AM
could be possible he has multiple visitors and the other guy(s) just beat u in beating him? shouldnt dissapear from rival list in cool down time, coz he still could have moneybuildings to raid so why should they take players off the list while they cant be attacked for the next 2 hours, seems unlikely to me.

im having troubles with my w-lan at home if im at the comp same time. have to attack a few times for success every now and then, thats why im almost only on 3G, never have the problems there.

does the fight animation durate longer if it says player is beat up but he shouldnt? does to me so i just try to attack again and works then.

Arizona
06-03-2012, 05:03 AM
could be possible he has multiple visitors and the other guy(s) just beat u in beating him? shouldnt dissapear from rival list in cool down time, coz he still could have moneybuildings to raid so why should they take players off the list while they cant be attacked for the next 2 hours, seems unlikely to me.

does the fight animation durate longer if it says player is beat up but he shouldnt? does to me so i just try to attack again and works then.

Yeah that's what I think. Just because he can't fight, doesn't mean there's nothing to gain from attacking other base targets. I've noticed I can only hit someone 14 times before they refuse to fight, but on a few occasions when they give up earlier, maybe 10-11 times; I give them a minutes rest and hit them again, and it allows me to fight on a few more times.

Aidan
06-03-2012, 05:24 AM
@xtro & vitus
I thought that always been the case? When you are too weak to battle they removed you from the list for 2 hours?
Prior to the pvp ranking, i've never came across players who dont have the icon on top of their avatar when searching the list. For example when you beat up a player till he's too weak to battle and then you returned to base. When you refresh the list, the player will no longer listed in the list. This was before the pvp ranking tho.

If this is no longer the case then this might be the reason as to why i am seeing a lot of untapable players in the list lately.

vitus79
06-03-2012, 05:27 AM
actually i often see players walking around beat up in their base, in all 3 games i notice that so if theres the icon and the guy is beat up i still think just someone was a couple secs faster and attacked befor u tried to

What?
06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
The problem I'm getting is the player appears to be able to be hit. Even if you leave and come back the player still shows the radar icon, but when you attempt to hit them it says they are too weak to attack. This one players I'm trying to attack for the past day has only been attacked 8 times since I hit him and he is still unable to be attacked and that was over 16 hours ago. Could it be they are safe from me particularly for 24 hours or something?

vitus79
06-03-2012, 12:18 PM
how about the buildings? can you raid him or does it says nothing to raid anymore?

What?
06-03-2012, 12:44 PM
I can raid all I want. It's only the attack of the person.

ShawnBB
06-03-2012, 04:58 PM
The problem I'm getting is the player appears to be able to be hit. Even if you leave and come back the player still shows the radar icon, but when you attempt to hit them it says they are too weak to attack. This one players I'm trying to attack for the past day has only been attacked 8 times since I hit him and he is still unable to be attacked and that was over 16 hours ago. Could it be they are safe from me particularly for 24 hours or something?

Thanks, buddy.that's exactly what I want to say. Everyone else seems misunderstand this situation.

Some extreme weak players are under sort of special protection.
Always have Radar on head, but no one can ever attack him.