PDA

View Full Version : Members of cold mafia plz stand up....

noodles
06-02-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm calling out all the members of cold mafia....if u have a fountain in ur hood ur gonna get hit..if ur members didn't reach the upper levels we're gonna send our stealth bombers to drop down in mafia to hit u with laser guided ICBM missiles to give u a taste of what the rest of our crew will do once u hit the big leagues. Farm those rusty m4's and get ur crew ready b/c we're gonna come out guns blazing...hope ur crew isn't a junior varsity team trying to get their 3 minutes of fame before they realize sh*ts different in the big leagues....bang bang ur crew is going down!
Cold mafia...the only thing that's gonna be cold is ur avatars when it's hanging on a meat hook right next to the prime ribs...

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Cold War? ICBM Missiles? lol, AWESOME! Where's Reagan when you need him? Go get 'em noodles!

QPR
06-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Nice one noodles

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 08:08 PM
This shall be entertaining, I have beer and popcorn!

mnju_03
06-02-2012, 08:09 PM
This shall be entertaining, I have beer and popcorn!

Can I has popcorn?

dudeman
06-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Awesome. This should be entertaining. :cool:

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 08:37 PM
*shares popcorn and beer with mnju and dudeman*

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 08:38 PM
It's not nice to selectively share :*(

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Bump.

Sorry Bro,

*goes back to snack bar*
*shares with nopenopenope*

dudeman
06-02-2012, 08:42 PM
er, nvm. Glug, glug, nom.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Last time I made a sandwich it was almost stolen by Dipstik apparently, so i'll stick to popcorn.

Seems like there's certainly enough to go on. No robbing my real life assets please.

joaquim
06-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I'd like some popcorn too.

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 08:44 PM
*summons a waiter, too lazy to get up*

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 08:45 PM
I like how we just simply don't care about the first post.

Why are we so fat? xD

joaquim
06-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Why are we so fat? xD

Cuz we're awesome that way.

dudeman
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Ok, jokes aside and spoken as a bystander, what are the mission statements of both mafias? I think some storyline would be cool. What are the origins of both mafias? Their intentions? Their morals and values? Clearly honor and reputation are at stake, let it be known to the Crime City populous which side they should stand for!

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
It's only the previews! The feature hasn't started just yet...

k0de
06-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Last time I made a sandwich it was almost stolen by Dipstik apparently

lol@Pawn having to make a sandwich. Don't you have a gf/wife/mother for that sort of thing?

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Agreed, I have only heard of noodles. Sorry for the derail.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 08:58 PM
lol@Pawn having to make a sandwich. Don't you have a gf/wife/mother for that sort of thing?

I was actually just referencing this:

Too much hyperbole, and Dipstik will eat your lunch :)

Trick question I don't eat lunch *makes stupid face*

upsman_17
06-02-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm calling out all the members of cold mafia....if u have a fountain in ur hood ur gonna get hit..if ur members didn't reach the upper levels we're gonna send our stealth bombers to drop down in mafia to hit u with laser guided ICBM missiles to give u a taste of what the rest of our crew will do once u hit the big leagues. Farm those rusty m4's and get ur crew ready b/c we're gonna come out guns blazing...hope ur crew isn't a junior varsity team trying to get their 3 minutes of fame before they realize sh*ts different in the big leagues....bang bang ur crew is going down!
Cold mafia...the only thing that's gonna be cold is ur avatars when it's hanging on a meat hook right next to the prime ribs...

Lol. Awesome. I'm imagining you preaching this in a WWF announcers voice for an upcoming rumble. I REALLY hope they respond bc the threads the other day were fun as hell. Watch out though. They got themselves a Barroness and word has it she's strapped with guns and hounds.

G Wiz
06-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Forged out of the depths of the 666th level of a frozen over hell, G Wiz was born. I am a deformed, undead minion created to find, seek, and destroy.

Along with kikomans soy sauce, I, along with my associates, plan to wage ware against a form of carbohydrate that goes very well with sweet n sour chicken...Noodles.

My stats vs your stats equals a G wiz fail, however " I an I dem will nevah be afraid of ten tousand babylonians dat surround I an I!" lol

Send the stealthy bombers...I dont think I will be dropping gold on this either, but nonetheless I'm right here bro...

Come--At--Me

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Forged out of the depths of the 666th level of a frozen over hell, G Wiz was born. I am a deformed, undead minion created to find, seek, and destroy.

Along with kikomans soy sauce, I plan to single handedly wage ware against a form of carbohydrate that goes very well with sweet n sour chicken...Noodles.

My stats vs your stats equals a G wiz fail, however " I an I dem will nevah be afraid of ten tousand babylonians dat surround I an I!" lol

Send the stealthy bombers...I dont think I will be dropping gold on this either, but nonetheless I'm right here bro...

Come--At--MeWow.

I gotta front row seat.

Nudie
06-02-2012, 09:52 PM
I think I'll buy a fountain and a teepee and put them next to each other.

G Wiz
06-02-2012, 09:55 PM
I think I'll buy a fountain and a teepee and put them next to each other.space time rift...

I'd watch out for that

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Right now I don't think I want a fountain or a teepee, I know when I am beat.

Fig Oni
06-02-2012, 09:58 PM

Along with kikomans soy sauce, I, along with my associates, plan to wage ware against a form of carbohydrate that goes very well with sweet n sour chicken...Noodles.

Come--At--Me

Nun of dem a dare rush the Wiz, dem nah kno wah gawan.

First class membership to da polar bear crew fi yu.

Dem crew cyant get cooler den a polar bear.

High Ree Boss. Babylon fe dead!!

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 10:12 PM

Come--At--Me

*leans forwards, listens and stares intently whilst more rapidly consuming popcorn*

G Wiz
06-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Nun of dem a dare rush the Wiz, dem nah kno wah gawan.

First class membership to da polar bear crew fi yu.

Dem crew cyant get cooler den a polar bear.

High Ree Boss. Babylon fe dead!!Nun ah dem deh know weh we a talk bout yanno. Chat dem a chat bout we tings deh inna Cold Mafia...

Lissen...Me nahh go separate mi bullet from mi gun no no nooo lol....if yuh dis badman ya blood will haffi runn.

Head nah gone, head nah fly weyy....head ah jump ova fence!!!! lol

Translated (for those having trouble): To change now would be a coward move on my behalf. I'll take whats coming :)

Fig Oni
06-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Nun ah dem deh know weh we a talk bout yanno. Chat dem a chat bout we tings deh inna Cold Mafia...

Lissen...Me nahh go separate mi bullet from mi gun no no nooo lol....if yuh dis badman ya blood will haffi runn.

Head nah gone, head nah fly weyy....head ah jump ova fence!!!! lol

Translated (for those having trouble): To change now would be a coward move on my behalf. I'll take whats coming :)

Haffi mek a move before a move make we.

Dem ar sum aryan bloodline reject, don't wark wit dem crusaders.

emcee
06-02-2012, 10:47 PM
All this talk about popcorn, sweet n sour chicken, egg foo young, cream of sum yum guy is getting me hungry.

Edit: except for last dish

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 10:49 PM

I am sofa king we todd edd

They'll figure it out. Not pointed at anybody but that word play made me think of that line :)

Burn
06-03-2012, 02:15 AM
This thread reminds me of two quotes from Gladiator...

"At my signal, unleash hell"

I believe noodles has given the signal :D

and...

"People should know when they are conquered"

lulz

G-Wiz, kudos to you for fronting it up - whatever happens, it will be memorable, enjoy :)

xenoke
06-03-2012, 03:39 AM

Come--At--Me

Great post and nice stats.... ;)

Swifty
06-03-2012, 09:24 AM
it almost makes me wish I was a member of their "maffia"

Wonder Woman
06-03-2012, 11:25 AM
All this talk about popcorn, sweet n sour chicken, egg foo young, cream of sum yum guy is getting me hungry.

LOVE THE GAME GHETTOPOLY! And I too am a Cold Mafia member. Joined up because the people were cool, help eachother out, and aren't nasty/rude. Most people have good stats, mine are just OK. Currently my game won't load, and I came on the forums to see if I could delete the app from my phone and reinstall it without losing my hood. When I check on myself using my boyfriend's phone, I just keep leveling up. I was level 107 this morning, and now am at 195. Still waiting to hear from Funzio.

Chester78
06-03-2012, 11:28 AM

...but I have fountains because they're pretty. Am I going to have to get rid of them? :(

iteachem
06-03-2012, 11:42 AM
...but I have fountains because they're pretty. Am I going to have to get rid of them? :(

Just hide them behind buildings until the COLD FRONT BLOWS over

Wonder Woman
06-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Well, I don't have a fountain yet, and nobody told me that I had to buy one if I was in the Cold Mafia. They just want you to have good stats, and conduct yourself in a good way. It's a game, so people don't need to get nasty. You rob people, you get robbed. I AM going to build a fountain eventually though, 'cause they're pretty, like Chester 78 said!

vitus79
06-03-2012, 01:25 PM
my fontain is older than the cold maffia, so they should pay me a few grands to use it as their clan sign

Johnny70
06-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Cry Havoc! And Let Loose The Dogs Of WAR!!!! BWAHHHHHHHHA! Beware My Mighty Tomahawk!

Chester78
06-03-2012, 02:56 PM
my fontain is older than the cold maffia, so they should pay me a few grands to use it as their clan sign

Haha...I think that's an incredible idea!

Plux
06-03-2012, 03:34 PM
I'll answer Noodles on this one. Quite simple, I'll Lead but will never be a sheep playing follow the leader. That's just like playing an RPG and wanting to stay at Level 1 forever. Is that the true intention of the gangs as it's totally in-efficient.

Swearengen
06-03-2012, 03:52 PM
FYI - I see allot of COLD mafia members around 100-103 lvl. Ran into at least 4 COLD members last night at 102 & 103...

Dr BoneCrusher
06-03-2012, 03:54 PM
FYI - I see allot of COLD mafia members around 100-103 lvl. Ran into at least 4 COLD members last night at 102 & 103...

Just past those levels didn't see you?

Swearengen
06-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Just past those levels didn't see you?

I think I saw you :)

Dr BoneCrusher
06-03-2012, 04:03 PM
I think I saw you :)

In game name the same? If not, I hope I didn't rob you. With all that camping you must have a juicy hood.

Plux
06-03-2012, 04:31 PM
It has been quite chilly today, wondering if there is a HOT Mafia. I could start the "FLU SYMPTOMS MAFIA" always useful if you need a day off work for a PvP tournament. See I am useful sometimes.

iteachem
06-03-2012, 04:40 PM
It has been quite chilly today, wondering if there is a HOT Mafia. I could start the "FLU SYMPTOMS MAFIA" always useful if you need a day off work for a PvP tournament. See I am useful sometimes.

Already started the HOT Mafia.. we seek to fight infectious disease wherever it appears

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/da539d0f.jpg

Swearengen
06-03-2012, 04:44 PM
What about the "No Mafia Mafia"? :)

Chester78
06-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Already started the HOT Mafia.. we seek to fight infectious disease wherever it appears

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/da539d0f.jpg

Awesome. Plux, I think it's now your turn to write "Flu Symptoms Mafia" with bushes in your hood. Please!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Im around Swear drop on by!

iteachem
06-03-2012, 05:04 PM

And quite the appearance change if I do say so...

Steve0
06-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I still like the Cold Beer mafia.
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh310/steveyboy419/ce3ad92b.jpg

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 05:18 PM

Can we have your picture with the gun pressed against your chest.

I'll call yah baroness if you do.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I just wanted Fig to see what we can do now a day
w his Face

And quite the appearance change if I do say so...

Fig Oni
06-03-2012, 05:26 PM
I just wanted Fig to see what we can do now a day
w his Face

If you saw my face, your avatar quite an improvement but nonetheless that a nice compliment.

Gaming Will
06-03-2012, 05:31 PM

Me too

Ten characters

Steve0
06-03-2012, 05:33 PM
I am serious

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 05:42 PM
hmmm... my inventory is similar to funzios. so manny choices

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/78o5YE9A0MU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can we have your picture with the gun pressed against your chest.

I'll call yah baroness if you do.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-03-2012, 05:42 PM
epic fail

try again http://youtu.be/78o5YE9A0MU

noodles
06-03-2012, 06:49 PM

No worries Chester, plz disregard that comment about fountains...

noodles
06-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Knock knock.... BANG!

joaquim
06-03-2012, 07:02 PM

I still like it too.

Chester78
06-03-2012, 07:09 PM

Thanks noodles...and just so you know, the water in my fountains is LUKE WARM. Like I said before, I'm Switzerland.

Alex too
06-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Just in case anyone want to know who is in the Cold Mafia look what I found in someone's comments

G Wiz
06-03-2012, 11:00 PM
LOL

Even the lurkers are coming out on this one

mnju_03
06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Creepy...lol

Hank
06-04-2012, 12:13 AM
alex what is that, some sort of schindler's list

mnju_03
06-04-2012, 12:25 AM
alex what is that, some sort of schindler's list

Wait, so those are the ones being saved? I cunfosed...

Hank
06-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Wait, so those are the ones being saved? I cunfosed...

only if you have the courage to be their superman

mnju_03
06-04-2012, 12:29 AM
only if you have the courage to be their superman

I accept.lets kill some nazi bastards.

Hank
06-04-2012, 12:32 AM
thats how legends are made

Twinkie
06-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Whoa whoa, fountains are Cold Mafia's? I have 4, and about to get more. Only cuz they're pretty :p NO GOING AFTER ME!!

Gaming Will
06-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Whoa whoa, fountains are Cold Mafia's? I have 4, and about to get more. Only cuz they're pretty :p NO GOING AFTER ME!!

Haha fountains used to be the sign of the money glitchers.

Spartacus
06-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I think we should make another crew/gang. Who's in?

Lisa Roms
06-04-2012, 03:53 PM

I am not too sure where you got your information from noodles but the fountain is not part of the cold mafia

Fricco
06-04-2012, 04:01 PM
I am not too sure where you got your information from noodles but the fountain is not part of the cold mafia

Welcome to the forum, please read thread in full.

Paulio
06-04-2012, 06:15 PM
I joined the Cold Mafia a few days ago. So far, they all seem alright by my book - i like that they keep it civil and respectful. I most certainly will not be able to compete with the sharks in the higher levels and I never intended to. I play for fun, even drop some coin now and then, but try not to take the game too seriously, as some people obviously do. My current priorities are thug life and catching rats when I find them. If joining a mafia puts a target on my back, so be it.

G Wiz
06-04-2012, 08:01 PM
I joined the Cold Mafia a few days ago. So far, they all seem alright by my book - i like that they keep it civil and respectful. I most certainly will not be able to compete with the sharks in the higher levels and I never intended to. I play for fun, even drop some coin now and then, but try not to take the game too seriously, as some people obviously do. My current priorities are thug life and catching rats when I find them. If joining a mafia puts a target on my back, so be it.Bro's in arms

<3 Hz
06-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Uhh I have fountains in my hood, but I'm in no way affiliated with any cold mafia. They are simply part of the decor of my Victorian period park in my hood.

Coldcommander
06-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Noodles what are your stats!!

BOS
06-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Noodles what are your stats!!

What are your stats?

Ramshutu
06-05-2012, 10:49 AM
The fountain is the symbol of the Wet Bandits.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
06-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Agreed Paulio welcome!

I joined the Cold Mafia a few days ago. So far, they all seem alright by my book - i like that they keep it civil and respectful. I most certainly will not be able to compete with the sharks in the higher levels and I never intended to. I play for fun, even drop some coin now and then, but try not to take the game too seriously, as some people obviously do. My current priorities are thug life and catching rats when I find them. If joining a mafia puts a target on my back, so be it.

noodles
06-05-2012, 08:02 PM
@paulio string cheese..glad u feel that way...what's ur game name and what's ur current level...I'll make sure u have a giant target on ur back...

Paulio
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Paulio - Level 120. Can't compete with the Indians and never called any of them out, but if it makes you feel good, then bring whatever you got.

Paulio
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
I don't really get the string cheese reference tho.

sllimg
06-10-2012, 07:11 PM
So what kind of stats do I need to join cold?

Level 98
att 11,970
Def 15,064
Income $75,938

G Wiz
06-10-2012, 09:49 PM
So what kind of stats do I need to join cold?

Level 98
att 11,970
Def 15,064
Income $75,938Well when we start a recruit cycle again, its gonna be all about determination, strength, fam and courage and how well you balance these things

This name comes with scrutiny, both good and bad so think bout it ;)