PDA

View Full Version : New and trying to understand somethings

Monkeh
06-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey I am new and am up to level 30 in a couple of weeks. I have a couple questions about the game. Why am I seeing people who are level 30 or below with level 40 structures? Also is there an easy way to get money when attacking? It seems everyone has hundreds of thousands of dollars to over millions in the vault and when I go to attach I lose 18k-40k worth of units )which is a bit much at this point in time even though I have twice their alliance attach and defense) while only receiving a few hundred dollars. If I try raiding them I get maybe a few grand here and there but its not worth the unit loss or their base has already been raided and milked dry. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Mcdoc
06-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the boards :)

The buildings didn't used to have a level requirement - so those people below level 40 have been playing since before March but have "camped" out at the lower levels for various reasons - including just to level up their buildings as high as possible and build up their forces before they jump into the deep end of the pool :)

As far as the lost units go - that is just the normal mechanics of the game. Everyone has complained about the high casualty rates at one point or another. At some point, you will realize that rotating out your lower units from when you first started out is actually a good thing :)

Good luck!

Hapl0
06-02-2012, 07:04 PM
About the structures, before weren't prohibited (all were available). I think all your questions were answered before.

Monkeh
06-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks that makes some sense. It just stinks being a war game that you cant attack people because there is no use to it at this time. Also has anyone noticed that the game has been a bit slow? I rebooted my ipad and havent been having internet issues so I can only think its the game.