PDA

View Full Version : No yellow arrows over mission targets on iPad app

Ninjasasquatch
06-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Anyone else have this issue?

boardgames rule
06-02-2012, 05:42 PM
On the bottom of the screen it say show details click on it and it will come up and click show missons

Motoron
01-11-2015, 02:06 AM
My yellow arrows have disappeared. I'm using an Ipad Air. In the past the solution mentioned above showed the job-arrows again, but now after pressing the ?, it only shows this pic: 7130

Any suggestions how to make the job-arrows visible again?

crazeejay
01-11-2015, 03:30 AM
The arrows are missing on my iPhone as well as the option to turn them back on.

KillerDriller
01-11-2015, 08:28 AM
This thread is 2.5 years old. The remedies mentioned may not be applicable with the present version.

Bedur
01-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Anyone else have this issue?

Yea, I have the same problem on my iPad. I think it appeared when WD went live this time, together with the "freeze when attacking rivals"-bug. I don't have any of those problems on my android device.

Greeny1
01-11-2015, 12:48 PM
This hasn't been working on the iPad app since the last update, I have tried all maps. Plus on the iPhone version there are several maps that have the arrows but the link to the job has gone so you can't complete the maps...go and try these ones for yourself
Comms outpost - satellite dish top right
Border guard - the guard tower top right
Mountain pass - satellite dish top right
Marketplace - office building top right

All seem to be in the top corner of the maps and will not come up as a target to hit even when highlighted with yellow arrows.

Just another glitch...

Bubseg
01-12-2015, 10:36 AM
I had the same. Its a display glitch.
Just tap the area where the button is suppose to be and the arrows come back lol

crazeejay
01-12-2015, 01:30 PM
I had the same. Its a display glitch.
Just tap the area where the button is suppose to be and the arrows come back lol

That worked

Timbo69
01-13-2015, 03:12 PM
The arrows are missing on my iPhone as well as the option to turn them back on.

I had the same issue on my iPhone go to a map that has not been mastered and tap on the ? Mark lower left of the screen under where it shows the reward there is a blank space tap in that area once this is where it used to say hide missions it is still there just hidden with the 5.0 update this should bring back the arrows