PDA

View Full Version : Player too weak to fight?

What?
06-02-2012, 05:36 PM
The player in question has the radar above him. Leaving and coming back has the same result the player appears to be able to be hit, but when I try it says they are too weak to fight. Ive seen a few since they dropped the amount you can attack someone. The time between being able to hit someone after you have rendered them unhittable also seems to be longer.

ShawnBB
06-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Yea,man. I noticed that too.

All my weak battle point targets are now being protected somehow, I can no longer attack bottom players.

What's the point of this game now? You have to attack stronger players and lose thousands of valor units, with reduced bp award.
Meanwhile, lot of MFers having casualty glitch and attack me non stop. Units leak like **** everyday.

spectra
06-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Yea,man. I noticed that too.

All my weak battle point targets are now being protected somehow, I can no longer attack bottom players.

What's the point of this game now? You have to attack stronger players and lose thousands of valor units, with reduced bp award.
Meanwhile, lot of MFers having casualty glitch and attack me non stop. Units leak like **** everyday.

It seem FUNZIO did the same thing in MW that they did in KA, in KA, you can now only attack a rival up to 5 times, in MW, I have experience that can only attack a rival (regardless their stats) up to 8 times, before getting the "too weak" message - the rival still will keep the target, since hi still has stamina

hobofromthestars
06-03-2012, 01:10 AM
The loss in the bp is what sucks the most though - i can understand not being allowed to hit on people non-stop and what not, but even fairly strong people i attack is only landing 70-80 bp when before it was 100+. How the hell do they expect us to get the Special Ops rank at this pace?

What?
06-03-2012, 03:32 AM
I have no problem not being able to attack someone repeatedly, but now it has been over 12 hours and I see he has only been visited once from someone else in that time. funzio makes these changes but doesn't inform us about them. a little communication can go a long way.

Copenhagen
06-03-2012, 03:38 AM
It's a little bit of a mixed message. Coming out of the recent PVP event, myself as well as others started dumping skill points into stamina which now appears to be a waste. It now takes 30 min to find someone to attack 5 times. At this rate I don't see the need to have more than 20 stamina.

vitus79
06-03-2012, 05:33 AM
just came across a guy with everything up worth to raid.. dumped 40 of my 55 stamina into this poor guy and walked away with 1,6m. i still think high stamina is good if the focus is on pvp. select targets while it refills and unleash hell if the cashcow shows up