PDA

View Full Version : Respect weapons.who wants new ???

niclas
06-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Iv been playing for 8 month now and are almost level 200.
Many things have changes and its great that there are many new events and new things on the way..
Im have alot of excaleros and rpg and chainwhips but am i the only one that would like to get new respect points weapons?
Funzio could add maby some explosive to the list so when you buy weapons you would get a little more att/def than just exchanging weapons and just get a litle more att/def..

Sav Clarke
06-02-2012, 02:20 PM
I think this has been asked many many times before and as yet no such addition :(

Daniel2115
06-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Do you expect anyone to say they dont want new RP weapons? Lol

niclas
06-02-2012, 10:59 PM
there are now 2 that says no..
I was only trying to make funzio see how many wants and by the numbert that have look at thread and not chosen to vote there are a few out there that dosent carehttp://www.funzio.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.png

niclas
06-02-2012, 10:59 PM
there are now 2 that says no..
I was only trying to make funzio see how many wants and by the numbert that have look at thread and not chosen to vote there are a few out there that dosent care

k0de
06-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Forget new Respect items- I want some new gold items!

Oh wait... we get those every week. Guess it's just easier to think up new gold items than it is to come up with new Respect ones, or new buildings and stuff.

Feng1234
06-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Forget new Respect items- I want some new gold items!

Oh wait... we get those every week. Guess it's just easier to think up new gold items than it is to come up with new Respect ones, or new buildings and stuff.

I think it is.... The design and stats for new respect weapons would take some time as well as testing to ensure the impact short term and long term are balanced and fair for past, present and future players. Look at ma a1....

As for gold, well, it's not so much a concern because you can buy unlimited amounts and it's designed right from the start that way.

k0de
06-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Yeah true. To use the M4A1 as an example, it's clear that a lot of research and testing goes into development.

Hank
06-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Most likely will never be any new respect items. Newer, more powerful RP items would be more powerful than the common crate items. That would make crates less appealing and cut into funzio's profits. There is no way funzio would do that to itself. Explosives are meant to be consumable, having indestructible rp explosives defeats the whole point of having that category, so I don't see that happening either

Feng1234
06-03-2012, 01:56 AM
... Did I have to point out what I mean as well? It's sarcasm for the m4 a1, epic failure that the devs admitted as a blunder, not a deliberate problem. Generally speaking, I think funzio did a good job with the r&d aspects of the game. These days, perhaps not so much....