PDA

View Full Version : Modern Loft

Olly1
06-02-2012, 12:00 PM
Does anyone know to hand what the build time of the Modern Loft is and what the output is in $ and time?

I'm trying to view the spreadsheets on my phone to check myself but it's a nightmare!

Thanking you

Jess@ishoejby.dk
06-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi
48 hour to build, cost 3 mil, payout 2500, output time 1 hour

Olly1
06-02-2012, 12:19 PM
What a sucky building!

Thanks very much for the info though

Dreno33
06-02-2012, 01:06 PM
What a sucky building!

its actually very good...

dudeman
06-02-2012, 01:09 PM
its actually very good...

I built one and upgraded to level 5. $22k/hr is great, and I will never have to withdraw from the bank for event box open attempts.

kykboxr
06-02-2012, 01:24 PM
What a sucky building!

Depends on the frequency you check the game. For the 'younger' people who have little to do, *ahem*, Dreno, it's fantastic. For those who work and have busy lives, it may not be practical. Again, it depends on your frequency and if you play frequently, it's decent. If you play maybe a few times a day, it is not. It has an abnormally high ROI and it maxes out at 75K per hour (non-Tycoon), though, it'll cost upwards of 751M to achieve in chain costs.

Hope this answer helps.

Dreno33
06-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Depends on the frequency you check the game. For the 'younger' people who have little to do, *ahem*, Dreno, it's fantastic.

You're right.

I take 18 units (max a college allows) every semester. I took a winter course last january. I'm taking 3 summer courses this summer. I'm getting my bachelors degree for Business Administration: concentration in Marketing... in THREE years. Oh and don't forget I have a job and work on average 30 hours a week. I have little to do.. I'm one of those no-life gamers who does nothing all day but of course, my video games.

You're right..

I may be younger, idk, but am not arrogant in my posts. Assumptions are a result of ignorance and lack of thought.

You're right...

kykboxr
06-02-2012, 02:49 PM
You're right.

I take 18 units (max a college allows) every semester. I took a winter course last january. I'm taking 3 summer courses this summer. I'm getting my bachelors degree for Business Administration: concentration in Marketing... in THREE years. Oh and don't forget I have a job and work on average 30 hours a week. I have little to do.. I'm one of those no-life gamers who does nothing all day but of course, my video games.

You're right..

I may be younger, idk, but am not arrogant in my posts. Assumptions are a result of ignorance and lack of thought.

You're right...

That's life D, get used to it. I, luckily didn't have to take 18 credits a semester as I came in with a bevy of AP credits and also, didn't have to work during my tenure as I had scholarships, so much respect for that. You're getting ready for life, which I totally respect. I was being slightly facetious in my comment, so please don't take it the wrong way. I have ten years on you, and I've worked on wall street, a Big 4 accounting firm and a fortune 500 company, (not to mention finishing an MBA while working 60-80 hour weeks) so at least you know the path ahead and the steps you're taking to get ready for it.

It wasn't a stab, just inappropriate humor. Again, sorry for pushing the wrong button.

Olly1
06-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Good to see an amicable result to that mini feude.

Thanks for the tips both of you too. Do you know what the 1st upgrade cost is out of interest? I'm sure I'll end up buying a pair anyway when I hit level 98 and it is easy cash for the box events....

kykboxr
06-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Olly1, the first upgrade will cost a touch over 8M and will raise the hour output from 2.5K to 5K and it'll take 18 hours to complete.

I suggest you search for 'white frog,' a member here, who has devised a real good spreadsheet that mentions this information inside.

Hope this helps!

PS - There is no feud between Dreno and myself.