PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Funzio!!!

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks for working on the Black Widow, it's in my inventory!

Any chance we can get further clarification on the Big Earners Event?

Edit: Please refrain from negativity, there are plenty of other threads for that.

Dipstik
06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Why do you expect funzio to respond with negativity?

erik
06-02-2012, 12:25 PM
GW, I think it is as simple as it implies... a snap shot of the $/hr at that point. I suspect it will push a chunk of folks over the edge on gold building purchases and ferret out some cheaters. The reward is nice, but no major effect, which seems to fit a passive event.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Why is there 6 topic on this? :/

Seems to be that posting the same thing 5 times is the normal thing I suppose.

Also when it comes to the event, the cheaters I hope are kept off the list. Anybody with a report should be flagged and immediatly checked. I feel like it took so long for the widows because they needed to confirm the legitimacy of the attacks...checking each player for legitimacy. I'm thinking it'll take a week or more this time since the field is 1,000 players, and their legitimacy needs to be verified.

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Why do you expect funzio to respond with negativity?

Geared to forum members. Not directed at Funzio.

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Guys I'm just asking specifically to Funzio. There are plenty of speculation threads.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't mind a little clarification either. The semantics of the title screen leave out a lot of what is defined as income means. I think we need a dedicated sticky for this one :)

erik
06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Guys I'm just asking specifically to Funzio. There are plenty of speculation threads.

Thats cool.

I just think unless they end up awarding someone other than "the players with the highest hourly income from money buildings" (i.e. not from robbing or money glitching haha) the verbiage from Funzio is actually very clear.

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Thats cool.

I just think unless they end up awarding someone other than "the players with the highest hourly income from money buildings" (i.e. not from robbing or money glitching haha) the verbiage from Funzio is actually very clear.

The verbiage is not clear to me. Income from money buildings per hour... Does this mean purely statistically speaking? Does it mean how much you ACTUALLY collect per hour (like LM's)?

I'm not trying to turn this into another speculation thread, just would like some clarification from Dev/mod, etc.

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Pawn's lunch says you don't get a response until the event ends. Just sayin'

Hi Pawn ;)

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Pawn's lunch says you don't get a response until the event ends. Just sayin'

Hi Pawn ;)

Probably, but it's still worth a shot!

Johnny70
06-02-2012, 02:22 PM
sorry if this is a dumb question but why didnt you pm ccmark with the question and then share the information in a thread?

Gaming Will
06-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Because I have PM'ed him and others before. It takes days to get a response. This way any of the moderators can answer.