PDA

View Full Version : Rival Brackets???

moneybags
06-02-2012, 11:26 AM
So I had 6 allies and could see rivals with 1-25 alliances. I just bumped up to 10 allies and now the rivals list has a range from 4-26 alliances. I just added 5 more allies and can see rivals with 8-32 alliances. At such low alliance levels it makes a huge difference how many you have. It doesn't make any sense have brackets where people with 2 allies can battle with people that have up to 25 alliances. Ive been noticing this because I have strong units and have a hard time losing a battle against people with equal alliances but I have been being attacked by rivals that have twice my alliances. I can not compete with them unless I have the most expensive gold units available!!

Has anyone else figured out the rival numbers or some way to overcome this??

commandNconquer
06-02-2012, 12:09 PM
it gets worst as you get higher in level at L90 with 18 allies i could see from 1-80ish

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 12:56 PM
That's strange. I've only been able to see a narrow range of two or three levels with a second player I have.

Bronson
06-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Cheiz started a thread on this a few days ago. I was at 171 allies and could see a range from 145-210 and its now bumped up to 270 so i had to use my pending allies to go up close to 220 or i would have got whopped

Corsair
06-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Just because you can see them doesn't mean they can see you...I think. Though that wouldn't be very fair. Maybe a better way to put it is if one person at a higher ally count can see you doesn't mean everyone with that ally count can see you. I regularly defeat rivals with 20 or more allies than I have, but rarely am I attacked by rivals with higher ally counts/much bigger numbers. Of course I'm in the mid-level range so mechanics are probably different.