PDA

View Full Version : Plague of Filthy Rats

Burn
06-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Just leveled to 148, so I'm obviously looking for 500s at 148 and above to do Thug Life along with Hardcore Hitman, and all I'm seeing on Rival list is wave after wave of filthy stinking 499 Rats.

What do you think? Have so many people dropped down because Thug Life has been freshly extended, or are Funzio f***ing ith us?

QPR
06-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Come and get me !

vitus79
06-02-2012, 10:33 AM
lol rat or not, just rob em hard during the pvp event and hope, like i do, that it will add to the income per hour at all

Dwizzy
06-02-2012, 10:35 AM
You know back before I joined the forum, I would occasionally peruse the information on this site to learn tips. I remember reading about rat catching and thinking it was the dumbest thing in the world. That is was nothing more than online bullying. After a weird glitch putting me in the shark tank at only lvl 110 I saw all the rat tax messages and thought, you know it would be more annoying dealing with people writing stupid things on my wall about rats. So I decided not to go the 499 route and instead go for the heavy fighting/robbing and the occasional gold spending. I have to say burn, your idea (or whoever started it) reached me and prevented me from cowering behind a 499 mafia. I just want to say that your efforts and all rat catchers does effect some small change for better gameplay in cc. I just wish I had some back up in my level area because there are a lot of 499s with large incomes in the 116-117 bracket and I try to tell people that it's ruining the experience of the game for other people but no one ever seems to listen to one person :/
So here's to your movement, keep doing what you are doing. Looking forward to leveling up and joining you guys in the rat hunt.

Fricco
06-02-2012, 10:38 AM
In light of new TL goals ive notice this 499 plague myself.
I for one decided im dedicating this weekend to Rat Catching 499er.
Ive politely asked them by leaving an innocent message stating "New TL goals, Man Up to 500 Mafia".

Fricco
06-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Come and get me !

What LVL ????

dudeman
06-02-2012, 10:39 AM
What do you think? Have so many people dropped down because Thug Life has been freshly extended, or are Funzio f***ing ith us?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Currently my list is manageable, or at least it's looking better (for now) than it did the last time Thug Life was extended.

Max Power
06-02-2012, 12:34 PM
While I believe that many people dropped to 499 recebtly, I firmly believe that people with TL goals remaining get different rival lists that those that have completed them. Asking people here, they have seen the same.

FatDaz
06-02-2012, 12:41 PM
With the recent pvp event I sunk all skill points into stamina, now 54 and my att skill is now 309, whilst
doing the new thuglife I'm very happy to reserve some hits to give rats special treatment.

Joeycool
06-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Can we just clear something up please... New thug life goals?? I dont see new thug life goals in my goals list.

Are other people?

jobadass
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
While I believe that many people dropped to 499 recebtly, I firmly believe that people with TL goals remaining get different rival lists that those that have completed them. Asking people here, they have seen the same.
I'm not sure about it but my rival list is really odd at times. I have'nt completed 300. I sometimes get a lot of 499erishes sometimes all 500. I rarely, and just got a list where the average was around 125. I attacked "obama" who had 57 mafia. It couldn't have been the real obama, good luck finding 57 people that would mob up with him.

jobadass
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Can we just clear something up please... New thug life goals?? I dont see new thug life goals in my goals list.

Are other people?
Can't help you JC...I'm only on 260

Joeycool
06-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Cheers mate... had to reset my phone.

Its popped up now.

Not that i will be participating :cool:

FatDaz
06-02-2012, 04:49 PM

Are other people?

Hi Joey mate,
Mine has come up on Thug Life 303 now ...132 fights...no idea what it goes upto, odd yours doesnt show