PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Pirate Group?

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I aways had an anti pirate group idea and I am finally brave enough to say it.
Rules:
If a member is successfully attacked or raided reapeatedly and suffers losses, he or she can tell the most active members and they will tell the strongest people to hunt them down if possiable.

contests example: get to 20,000 attack as fast as you can etc. The person who wins one gets the power of a rank two rank's higher than thery's for 5 days.

mettings are on the forums

They may be a code

Cannot attack pirates if they did not attack us.
Five star general: above 45,000 attack and defence
Four star general: above 37,000 A/D
Three star general: above 28,000 A/D
Two star general: above 22,000 A/D
General: above 18,000 A/D
Major General: above 14,000 A/D
Ranks:
Commander: can do anything
5 star general: can sign surrenders and truces with pirates can attack pirates can ban anyone below 3 star general can send contests and orders can help anyone
4 star general: can sign surrenders and truces with pirates can attack pirates can ban anyone below 2 star general can send contests and orders can help anyone
3 star general: can sign surrenders and truces with pirates with permission can attack pirates with permission can send contests and orders with permission can help anyone
2 star general: can attack pirates with permission and back up support can send orders with permission can help anyone
general: can't attack pirates and can help Major Generals
Major general

Give me suggestions,

This will probably never work, but I'll try.

THINK OF A CODE.

JMC
06-02-2012, 09:01 AM
You cant fight the pirates. The only ones you can beat are the very weak ones and people will still have a very rough time fighting them. If you do get to hundreds of thousands of stats, both sides have zero casualties and so the war means nothing.

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 09:03 AM
You cant fight the pirates. The only ones you can beat are the very weak ones and people will still have a very rough time fighting them. If you do get to hundreds of thousands of stats, both sides have zero casualties and so the war means nothing. Most pirates are the weak ones...

Sia
06-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Flan you were my hero showing me how to buy Discontinued units but someone is imitating you, stop him! :)

Let's make cup cakes and have tea and talk about them on weekends! Attacking seems not possible! Let's spread gossips. Let's empty our base so they can not raid us.

Whoever empties his base faster wins a rank.
Sell 1 million private, sell 2 million ...., sell 5 million...., who ever has most empty space and least units is the leader! Every tea time we give a star and a kiss to the one who is a leader and feel good about it! Seems like a plan .... Man how do you come up with these ideas? Amazing!

Fifth reich like the third one I don't see bright war outcome. 3rd one was silly to attack Russia at the time. This one commits suicide like this. You must have same genes! What happened to forth reich? Did he get banned? Amazing!

JMC
06-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Most pirates are the weak ones...

There are many people who are allies or friends with the pirates, few of them are actually pirates. There are not many weak players that you can actually consider part of the pirates. As stephen stated in another thread there are probably about 30 actual pirate members and the rest just try to call themselves pirates to try and keep themselves safe.

So do you guys want to fight the pirates or the wannabes?

Sia
06-02-2012, 09:17 AM
There are many people who are allies or friends with the pirates, few of them are actually pirates. There are not many weak players that you can actually consider part of the pirates. As stephen stated in another thread there are probably about 30 actual pirate members and the rest just try to call themselves pirates to try and keep themselves safe.

So do you guys want to fight the pirates or the wannabes?

As you said there are only around 20 pirates and they have gold armies! 5th Reich is just being reich without its actuall richness which is information!

JMC
06-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Level 81 with 55 allies. Doubt he's ever even encountered a pirate. Don't know why he's talking about pirates, who they are and how strong they are.

Poopenshire
06-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Fifth was a spammer before and doesn't quite get it. This is not what any of us are talking about. This thread is wrong and is nothing but but causing trouble.

stricker
06-02-2012, 09:53 AM
...@ fOURTH - FIFTH wReichK...

STOP CREATING NEW THREADS... THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! YOU HAVE CREATED 10 NEW THREADS IN THE 5 DAYS SINCE YOU WERE BANNED FOR SPAMMING THE BOARDS AS FOURTH REICH!!!

...all reg. forum members, please do not post on any of fifth reich's threads anymore...

@5th again... if you continue, i will rally long time forum members to both boycott you and email alert complaints to mods requesting a ban on you again...

i'm very suspicious about the plethora of new members lately!!! ...i'm in the 'prove yourself first' mode before giving a hardy welcome aboard!!! lol...atm...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Trollface.svg/500px-Trollface.svg.png
! ! ! CONTROL ! ! !

Warfiend
06-02-2012, 10:05 AM

i'm very suspicious about the plethora of new members lately!!! ...i'm in the 'prove yourself first' mode before giving a hardy welcome aboard!!! lol...atm...

It's been very trollish lately.

SeqWins
06-02-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdT7x68PLA

Here you go, thank me later for the laughs...

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Level 81 with 55 allies. Doubt he's ever even encountered a pirate. Don't know why he's talking about pirates, who they are and how strong they are. Yes I did, I had a long chat with dingleberry and Stephen(s).

stricker
06-02-2012, 10:21 AM
...all reg. forum members, please do not post on any of fifth reich's threads anymore...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Trollface.svg/500px-Trollface.svg.png
! ! ! CONTROL ! ! !
...OMGosh, leave it!!!

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 10:22 AM
...OMGosh, leave it!!! AHH, I surrender!

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Let's see here five star general at 45 k. We don't have any members that low. Your highest rank would be below our lowest. I and another are well over 300k another is well over 400k, several above 200 k, I think you get the idea. Many have tried to stArt groups to fight us, so far the talking stage is as far as its gone, though we would welcom the competition. The games all about war, and a good healthy battle can be fun.

bigflan
06-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Let's see here five star general at 45 k. We don't have any members that low. Your highest rank would be below our lowest. I and another are well over 300k another is well over 400k, several above 200 k, I think you get the idea. Many have tried to stArt groups to fight us, so far the talking stage is as far as its gone, though we would welcom the competition. The games all about war, and a good healthy battle can be fun.Give it a break man like really just don't tell other people what to do attack wall spammers but really

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Flan, do you speak English? None of it makes sense

Bronson
06-02-2012, 12:54 PM

If you can understand Flan you know you have been on this forum to long lol

JMC
06-02-2012, 01:20 PM
I can translate flans posts if you want. I'm good at reading very bad grammar.

Wildfire
06-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Let's see here five star general at 45 k. We don't have any members that low. Your highest rank would be below our lowest. I and another are well over 300k another is well over 400k, several above 200 k, I think you get the idea. Many have tried to stArt groups to fight us, so far the talking stage is as far as its gone, though we would welcom the competition. The games all about war, and a good healthy battle can be fun.

Thinking back to last Christmas when we talked about your "intimidating" base decorations, I doubt if most of us lowly free players could win a fight against your trees never mind your army now!

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Let's see here five star general at 45 k. We don't have any members that low. Your highest rank would be below our lowest. I and another are well over 300k another is well over 400k, several above 200 k, I think you get the idea. Many have tried to stArt groups to fight us, so far the talking stage is as far as its gone, though we would welcom the competition. The games all about war, and a good healthy battle can be fun. I respect you and I will not insult you in any ways because it's a game and everyone wants to have fun. My only complaint is when the pirates keep attacking one person and drying them out. The group's job is to help spread out the attacks.

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Give it a break man like really just don't tell other people what to do attack wall spammers but really Correct grammar: Give it a break, man! Like really! Just don't tell other people what to do. Attack wall spammers, but really!

bilbo baggins
06-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Correct grammar: Give it a break, man! Like really! Just don't tell other people what to do. Attack wall spammers, but really!

As the word man after break in the first sentence is not either a list, a separation of clause, a certain adverb, a parenthetical phrase, a space between coordinate adjectives, before a quote, in a date, in a geographical name, in numbers, in a name, in ellipsis, or in vocative. You look the cock here not flan.

Arizona
06-02-2012, 05:00 PM

Many people in the forum can translate Flanish for you.
If it helps, just grab a handful of punctuation and insert anywhere. You'll soon get the hang of it.

War Priest
06-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Want to know the fix? Change your name to Alex, change to USA, and keep your comments deleted. :D

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I think ive seen warnings about him here in the past. Some things i have understood. It looks as if bilbo is trying to imitate him too.lol. Fith attacking one person sometimes is the point, for many reasons. Its done to attamept to madify some sort of offending behavior to the pirates. That is at our sole discretion. Many will try to deny some of ehat hey have done to recieve this attention. There is always a reason. Others may not agree with that, but we dont look for acceptance by others for our actions, i just explain them. Its obvious the ones on the recieving end will have a different view, and some have felt we are limiting their right to post whatever they want in terms of vulgar language or tacist remarks and say who ar we to judge. Again, we dont ask or care if others accept that we police this sort of thing, its what we do. Some have been a target for other reasons, but there is always a reason. Theres nothing in the rules either way that says you must evenly spread out your attacks, or randomly chose one or a few, and which way you vhose do do it is p to you, and i dont care either way you chose. Too bad there are some signifacant changes that funzio has made that may soon put an end to the game for many reasons. I hate to say it, but i dont think theres much time left as things currently sit.

War Priest
06-02-2012, 06:42 PM
You know what I don't get, you guys do random attacks all the time, yet if somebody attacks you guys randomly, you all gang up on them. What is with that? How is that a reason?

War player
06-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Too bad there are some signifacant changes that funzio has made that may soon put an end to the game for many reasons. I hate to say it, but i dont think theres much time left as things currently sit.

What are those?

War Priest
06-02-2012, 06:52 PM
You know what I don't get, you guys do random attacks all the time, yet if somebody attacks you guys randomly, you all gang up on them. What is with that? How is that a reason?

Out of all these pirate threads, I have made like 5 or 6 comments and they have all went ignored... Something smells funny.

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Wedont gang up on them if they hit us randomly. In fact its part of our rules. Dont whine if someone raids you, you shold have collected your money, its what we tell others, it what we tell our own memebers. We had one past member who came whinning about someone getting a crate from him. Personaly i hate the crate events, theyve been worn out after the first few times. Dont whine to me because someone got one from you, of you get hit for valors, dont whine, if you want to hit him back, do it. We go after the ones that target a member with many attacks, gets nasty with their comments, says negative things about pirates, etc. despite what you might have heard otherwise. You have seen my posts here and know i do not bavk down from the truth, however it may be percieved, but those being targeted may, and many times do have their own created ideas of what transpired to make them a target. I think some see me as a voice of some type of reason in the grop and will try to vome to me with their version of the story to get relief. I am aware od much of what does transpire, and after listening to them i point out teh specifics of what happened and that the light they cast on it does not match with what i saw with my own eyes, not what i heard. I cant see every instance, but until proven otherwise i will trust my brothers. There have been one or two cases where attacks were made for the wrong reasons, i corrceted those in a proper manner and resolved the issue. But those have been few. I may attack someone many times for no specific reason other than the rival lists suck donkeys again, dont have much choice. I dont apologize for this as we play a war game, im not a farmer though i have a large base. Im a warrior

Fifth Reich
06-02-2012, 06:58 PM
I think ive seen warnings about him here in the past. Some things i have understood. It looks as if bilbo is trying to imitate him too.lol. Fith attacking one person sometimes is the point, for many reasons. Its done to attamept to madify some sort of offending behavior to the pirates. That is at our sole discretion. Many will try to deny some of ehat hey have done to recieve this attention. There is always a reason. Others may not agree with that, but we dont look for acceptance by others for our actions, i just explain them. Its obvious the ones on the recieving end will have a different view, and some have felt we are limiting their right to post whatever they want in terms of vulgar language or tacist remarks and say who ar we to judge. Again, we dont ask or care if others accept that we police this sort of thing, its what we do. Some have been a target for other reasons, but there is always a reason. Theres nothing in the rules either way that says you must evenly spread out your attacks, or randomly chose one or a few, and which way you vhose do do it is p to you, and i dont care either way you chose. Too bad there are some signifacant changes that funzio has made that may soon put an end to the game for many reasons. I hate to say it, but i dont think theres much time left as things currently sit. if the game is gonna end, heavy gold spenders will be so pissed.

War Priest
06-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Dang man you always have big posts. Haha, but glad you answered. It was the first time so I didn't expect it.

I do recall you saying in the past though that pirates only attack if somebody attacks another pirate.

By the way, sent you an email, I would say in Feb, maybe you haven't checked your mail. :p

Mcdoc
06-02-2012, 07:13 PM
I also remember Speed that you once said that what is said here on the forum is not a reason to get targeted, although that seems to be exactly what has happened in my case.

I don't recall getting nasty or any particular name calling other than voicing my opinion on what I perceived as bullying those who choose to maintain 498 allies.

Regardless, I only received a couple of love taps and did not get the typical Pirate graffiti on my wall that I have seen on others - so perhaps being called out as a "Moby **** / Platinum Elite / Self-Proclaimed" target isn't as painful as it sounds.

I'm not trying to taunt anyone - but I'm also not trying to run and hide with my tail tucked between my balls.

Thanks for your participation on these threads - I know you stand in front of a lot of arrows here :)

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I posted in another thread about that, in greater detail. I think you more because the name was easily identified in the game? Id prefer to let the opinions and ideas fly lose here, and retaliate in the game for in game related reasons. You might read that other thread, i responded to many of the comments, but did not read past page seven of the thread. Maybe i should feel honored so much of the forum discussion is about me and me friends. At least ive got people talking.lol.

War Priest
06-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Simple question: Do you collect every limited edition? Just wondering...

Speed ump
06-02-2012, 08:45 PM
No, I do not, maybe of I had thought about that in the beginning I would have, as I am a collector of many things.

War Priest
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
No, I do not, maybe of I had thought about that in the beginning I would have, as I am a collector of many things.

Dang. Was hoping to find somebody who had them all from the start!

Agent Orange
06-03-2012, 06:32 AM

Team pirate dominated the last challenge. They are the strongest players in the game, if you have a death wish go for it, they are always up for a challenge.

Jhoemel
06-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Team pirate dominated the last challenge. They are the strongest players in the game, if you have a death wish go for it, they are always up for a challenge.

I think he thinks his avatar is still safe because he's still below the whale territory

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 07:45 AM

See this is the type of shh that pisses me off, they don't kill shhh...they might turn your avatar upside down but kill? Please MFKRs separate the game from real life damn... And AO don't come with some bs argument at me , I know what you meant to say but you worded it wrong! This is not real war! Nobody is dying but a fng avatar!!!

Letsgoravens
06-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Can you post a list of all team pirate members?
I'm a 75k attack free player and I want to go pirate hunting
I have seen hammertime whose a 300k player but the other weaker ones will give me nice battle points
and now that theirs 5 hit limit theirs not anything to fear especially since money buildings have no use to me
I would like names and levels

Wdigeorge
06-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Hello,

I am a lomg time forum member althought i dont post much but I read the forum frequently.

I am an "Pirate Enforcer" and I am sick of the whining and complaining that I have been reading on the forums lately and I feel that I should speak up instead of having Stephen (speed ump) defending us alone. What I say here is my personal view and opinion alone. I don't speak for the group.

Everyone, please remember that this is a WAR GAME! All is fair in love and war as long as we are all playing by the same rules set by FUNZIO. We do things in this make believe game that we don't do in real life. It is a game! If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!

If something isn't fair, talk to Funzio. They set the rules. There is no bullying. If you don't like getting attacked, don't play the game or arm up with gold and get revenge. I get hit on a regular basis since I started the game last Christmas and have taken my beatings. If I don't like getting beat up by the same player, I arm up and surpass them or take my lumps. Again, it isn't "real".

Many of you had said the same thing that it isn't real and you are not taking any real losses....if so, why do you care that you are attacked by one or one hundred??

One of the rules for The "real" Pirates is to not come to the group crying about another player who attack or raid us. Thats not enough of a reason. Those are on the list have special reasons to be there such as racists and those with real foul mouths. There are many claiming to be pirates, they are not. Like Stephen said, there are only about 30 of us and most of use are in the mid 100's level.

Will a Pirate trash talk and taunt, like most games, without cursing? Sure! Psychological warfare Part of WAR! Will countries ally up to battle a foe? Sure! We do the same, we organized and allied up! What?!? You are not in an organized alliance? Who's fault is that?? You got out played!

We only pick on weaker players?? Please! My stats are in the 250k range (enough to flatted 99% of the rivals) and I constantly battle a player over 400k attack boosted. I lose 8 million, 10 million, or more each multiple times, daily! Plus loss of super hornets, MLRS, etc. Do I come on this forum and whine and complain that life is not fair and I am getting bullied?

He out spent me so I take my beatings but I fight back dispite the losses. When I feel like I want to get the upper hand, I will put my money where my mouth is and buy more gold and over take my rival. You will not find me here whining.

For those who want to fight a real pirate, come find me. I go by "George" Russian flag, level 146 (somewhere around there). If you visit my base, there is an unmistakeable PIRATE FLAG made of barrels on the North side.

McDoc, I remember you attacked me, unprovoked, before you were on the list. Did I go flatten your base or go whine to my Pirate buddies to attack you? No but I could have easily. I don't know exactly why you are on the list now but we all have orders...a command structure that we follow so I suggest you talk to stephen regarding your status or the next time we meet I will have to unload on ya.

Again...there is a "game face" in MW and there is the offline real persona on the forums. Don't mix the two.

There are some serious problems with game play right now and I would like to see more energy from the forum members focusing on that with funzio...as this will have real impact to our game play for all of us. As for Pirates on the open sea? We are the least of your problems.

Game on and play responsibly....

George

"Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirate's life is for me!"

marebear
06-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Ummm you can't see decorations on people's bases. No one can see it but you. But you can post a pic here if you want so we can check it out :D

Bronson
06-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Ummm you can't see decorations on people's bases. No one can see it but you. But you can post a pic here if you want so we can check it out :D

Lol you alright Mare? I'm sick of pirate talk if I wanna see pirates I'll stick Peter Pan on for the kids so I'm hijacking this thread

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 11:01 AM
I am pulling a Bronson. Vote Flan.
Flan for leadership, Flan for the future!

marebear
06-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Lol you alright Mare? I'm sick of pirate talk if I wanna see pirates I'll stick Peter Pan on for the kids so I'm hijacking this threadYeah I'm good. I'm sick of all this silly stuff too. I just keep checking in thinking maybe someone from Funzio will clarify the contest. I've been raiding like a mofo. Hope all this pissing people off is worth it. :) I saw about McDocs wife :( that sucks.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Hey what's up guys this is one on my last posts before I get banned! It's been a pleasure lol

Bronson
06-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Yeah I'm good. I'm sick of all this silly stuff too. I just keep checking in thinking maybe someone from Funzio will clarify the contest. I've been raiding like a mofo. Hope all this pissing people off is worth it. :) I saw about McDocs wife :( that sucks.

Yeah that's some real life worries and outs this game into perspective! I'm still camping in MW but been lvling like no ones business in KA lol finally getting boxes to drop for me just can't open them now so still stuck on 6. You got 10 yet?

marebear
06-03-2012, 11:16 AM
No I'm on 9/10. I'm crossing my fingers and my toes that I have more luck in ka than I do on mw. I'm 1 for 7 or 8 for mw tourneys. @seq wins.. Don't leave buddy.. Sides, you see any funzio employees round these parts lately.. Lol.

Bronson
06-03-2012, 11:19 AM
No I'm on 9/10. I'm crossing my fingers and my toes that I have more luck in ka than I do on mw. I'm 1 for 7 or 8 for mw tourneys. @seq wins.. Don't leave buddy.. Sides, you see any funzio employees round these parts lately.. Lol.

You got a good chance with a few days left I missed out on 2 days didn't even know it was on until I seen your wall post!

Seqs ain't $hit gonna happen and don't know who that kid thinks he is but around my part of the world no one likes a grass!!

By the way guys this is how you jack a thread.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Both of you guys get rep points on the other forum just for being awesome lol

Bronson
06-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Both of you guys get rep points on the other forum just for being awesome lol

How many am I on now? Must be atleast double figures!!

marebear
06-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks seq!!! @bronson Here in Beantown they say Snitches get stitches. Hey guess what... I'm employed again!!! So excited. It's tough out there these days.

el_gringo
06-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Hello,

I am a lomg time forum member althought i dont post much but I read the forum frequently.

I am an "Pirate Enforcer" and I am sick of the whining and complaining that I have been reading on the forums lately and I feel that I should speak up instead of having Stephen (speed ump) defending us alone. What I say here is my personal view and opinion alone. I don't speak for the group.

Everyone, please remember that this is a WAR GAME! All is fair in love and war as long as we are all playing by the same rules set by FUNZIO. We do things in this make believe game that we don't do in real life. It is a game! If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!

If something isn't fair, talk to Funzio. They set the rules. There is no bullying. If you don't like getting attacked, don't play the game or arm up with gold and get revenge. I get hit on a regular basis since I started the game last Christmas and have taken my beatings. If I don't like getting beat up by the same player, I arm up and surpass them or take my lumps. Again, it isn't "real".

Many of you had said the same thing that it isn't real and you are not taking any real losses....if so, why do you care that you are attacked by one or one hundred??

I agree with some of your points - but some of them are very hypocritical. The problem for many people may not actually be the losses in game, but the pyschological effects of believing that there is a gang of players using real world communication to gang up on them in-game. This could certainly be called nothing else but cyber bullying - Funzio do not have any say in moderation of private emails or forums pirate members may use to communicate, and whilst I know little of how the pirates operate all posts on here seem to imply there is out of game communication to discuss targets.

Secondly Funzio claims that MW is the top game in 26 or so countries. What is racist or offensive in one country is very different to another. I'm half German/ half British and the difference in what is offensive in the written word between the two countries is absolutely massive. Your 'enforcement' of this also comes under my definition of bullying.

Bronson
06-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks seq!!! @bronson Here in Beantown they say Snitches get stitches. Hey guess what... I'm employed again!!! So excited. It's tough out there these days.

Yay go Marebear!!! Your not gonna be givin out the stitches to people are you?? And can we expect to see an all gem KA army soon lol.

marebear
06-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Nah no stitches. I think they named the mistress of torture after us techs. Here drink this vile tasting crap while I poke some holes in your veins and inject you with dye that makes you feel like your pissing yourself. Btw, welcome to radiology, lol. I wish I had an all gem army. I made sure to take good care of the hubby yesterday as I spent most of my day ransacking people's kingdoms. Muahahahaha!!!

Bronson
06-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Nah no stitches. I think they named the mistress of torture after us techs. Here drink this vile tasting crap while I poke some holes in your veins and inject you with dye that makes you feel like your pissing yourself. Btw, welcome to radiology, lol. I wish I had an all gem army. I made sure to take good care of the hubby yesterday as I spent most of my day ransacking people's kingdoms. Muahahahaha!!!

Lololololol nearly spat beer out readin that!! Yeah I have decided to go for it and just level up as quick as possible now and kick some a$$. Will have to post in the add me thread to get my allies up!!

marebear
06-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Argggg alcohol abuse!!! Lol. Yeah I jumped crazy levels. Luckily I have my kick a$$ Bronson death dragon. Too bad you can't give allies away. I have 50 plus on the pending list. Or as war priest likes to call them, playboy bunnies ;)

Speed ump
06-03-2012, 12:07 PM
El gringo, there are a lot of people who communicate outside the game.in my big war the oher side was, and my group were. There's nothing stopping it, and funzio comments about it in their tos agreements. If you chose not o take advantage of this, it's your choice. Like George said, you just got outplayed. A lot of sour g****s about losing. I can tell you George has taken a lot of lumps during the course of the game. We all Individually got stronger to defend ourselves rather than complain, or we just learned to tAke it. I have stated many times he how to defend yourself from attention, yet many want to force us to comply with their ideas because they get tired of losing. Ain't going to happen ever. Its a reality of the game, so best to learn to deal with it as such. It's not going to change. Most of our group is ex military,with several at command level, so organization is second nature to us. the are ways you can use , if you chose, to avoid our attention. You can also find ways to play the game more fully and use some of the tools you have avaible, but you're not going to stop the ones who chose to.

marebear
06-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Hey ump, will you ask wdigeorge to pull a pic of his pirate flag please. I want to see it.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Tell your boy Andrew who seems to want to send me some anthrax by asking for my address, to find me at Camp Lejeune Marine Corp base, once you're all here( which he promised you will all be here) let me know so I can go meet all of you by myself unlike him I don't need anybody by my side to go confront somebody...

If you really want to find me I'll make it easy for you....

Bronson
06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Argggg alcohol abuse!!! Lol. Yeah I jumped crazy levels. Luckily I have my kick a$$ Bronson death dragon. Too bad you can't give allies away. I have 50 plus on the pending list. Or as war priest likes to call them, playboy bunnies ;)

It's ok I just made my post and got an ally already, they just can't resist the Bronson charm lol my dragon is a real beast I love her :D

Bronco928
06-03-2012, 12:19 PM

5th Reich, you're trippin' dude...clearly, aren't familiar with the Pirates!!! If I were you, I'd stop talking, before you find yourself in a real jam!! Just some friendly advise...take it for what it's worth! Good luck, it sounds like you're gonna need it!

marebear
06-03-2012, 12:27 PM
It's ok I just made my post and got an ally already, they just can't resist the Bronson charm lol my dragon is a real beast I love her :DGo kick some a$$ Don Bron! I'm off to nap while the boy is napping. Happy hunting!!

Bronson
06-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Go kick some a$$ Don Bron! I'm off to nap while the boy is napping. Happy hunting!!

Isn't it the middle of the day over there? You must have made the hubby very happy last night Lololololol

War Priest
06-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Yes it's a real skull..

But what happened to it...!

marebear
06-03-2012, 12:36 PM
:D yes, yes I did. Besides I swear to god I'm going to pistol whip the next person who starts a pirate thread. See ya in an hour.

marebear
06-03-2012, 12:37 PM
But what happened to it...!Gun shot wound.

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 12:38 PM
My wife threatened to pistol whip me if I opened modern war one more time.

SeqWins
06-03-2012, 12:38 PM
:D yes, yes I did. Besides I swear to god I'm going to pistol whip the next person who starts a pirate thread. See ya in an hour.

Ouch I guess I'm going to get pistol snapped lol

War Priest
06-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Gun shot wound.

Wound? They lived! :rolleyes:

Bronson
06-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Guys me and Mary was having a lovely convo there stop hijacking my hijacks you scared her away now!!

Seqs you cockblock me again and I'll be coming down to North Carolina, Florida or where ever else you hiding to administer that pistol whipping :D

Poopenshire
06-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Bronson you smoothe devil you!

Wdigeorge
06-03-2012, 02:12 PM
There is a huge difference. In Modern War...you CHOSE to come to war and play. In war, the strong will defeat the weak, the many will defeat the few...generally speaking. If you are not mature enough to understand the realities of war, don't play. War is not pretty, nor fair, nor nice.

This is not like some little girl on Facebook where she is in the "real world" persona and mining her business when a gang of mean girls bully and pick on her by posting nasty attacks on her wall. That's bullying. That is the real world.

Many people play modern war to get away from the realities of life and do things that they don't and won't do in real life such as killing, assignations, looting, blow things up, etc. So you are ok with all of that right? Why is killings and other acts "ok?" but not what you call bullying?? Because it is a GAME. No real threats or harm.

However, I can't say the same for some if the players who take it to the next step with "real" threats such as "come meet me at xxxx in real life, here is my address"....and threaten some of the pirates (ask Stephen) with real guns and bodily harm. Now that is childish and the talk of an troubled person. Where is the uproar and cry for foul from the forum members on that!?!? Why isn't somebody all over this and emailing funzio, apple, the police??

I will say something that is not popular but true....those that complains and whine the most are often times the sore losers. Don't like to lose? Play smarter, spend more money (yes cheapskate), find that loot item, collect that valor, and build up your strength to fight back, et. Don't mouth off to those stronger than you as you are only going to invite more trouble and attention. Those that mouth off wonder why they attract so many attacks....gee....let me guess.

George

I agree with some of your points - but some of them are very hypocritical. The problem for many people may not actually be the losses in game, but the pyschological effects of believing that there is a gang of players using real world communication to gang up on them in-game. This could certainly be called nothing else but cyber bullying - Funzio do not have any say in moderation of private emails or forums pirate members may use to communicate, and whilst I know little of how the pirates operate all posts on here seem to imply there is out of game communication to discuss targets.

Secondly Funzio claims that MW is the top game in 26 or so countries. What is racist or offensive in one country is very different to another. I'm half German/ half British and the difference in what is offensive in the written word between the two countries is absolutely massive. Your 'enforcement' of this also comes under my definition of bullying.

Wdigeorge
06-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Hey ump, will you ask wdigeorge to pull a pic of his pirate flag please. I want to see it.

Having a hard time posting the picture. I reduced it down so it is small enough to attach to the forum file size requirements.

PIRATE FLAG

marebear
06-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Very cool George!!! Too bad Funzio doesn't let you show it off... :( If I may..http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/5a9355b8.jpg

Solovski
06-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Still no one to tell me who those pirates are ?

Arizona
06-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Very cool George!!! Too bad Funzio doesn't let you show it off... :( If I may..http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/5a9355b8.jpg
I believe there's a way to post bigger pics. Ask around. I haven't tried yet otherwise I'd explain.
I think I know what to spend millions on next. A huge park next to my base where I can landscape it to my hearts desire.

Wdigeorge
06-03-2012, 03:19 PM

Hmm.. I was wondering why I never see any decorations on other peoples base. I think funzio did that to reduce the amount of crashes. One of the goals is to buy 200 decorations to impress the generals or something like that so I decided to do something fun and made my Picasso. LoL