PDA

View Full Version : Honor points

Ola68
06-02-2012, 05:24 AM
I am looking for ideas on how to best spend the honor points. I'm running a pretty tight shop with 33 allies and a def and attack army based on machines, cannot recall the names but the one with 17 D and the other with 27 A. Where should I put my Hs to work, don't really wanna increase ally count, or at least not dilute my A/D average/unit.

Kiss Of Death
06-02-2012, 05:43 AM
I use basic maths... add the attack and defence values and divide them by the cost in honor... also do this with each stat seperately... I worked my own choice as follows as i unlock them:
GOLD UNITS: Only buy when ratio is 1 gold for 1.2 (attack+Defence) OR Att/Gold or Def/Gold for either stat is >0.7
HONOR UNITS: Only buy when ratio is 1 honour for 0.2 (attack + Defence) OR Att/Honour or Def/Honour is 0.1
You can chosse how ever you want to do this but for honor you must also consider casualty rate grade.. So I have found so far the Water elemental provided the best inevestment of points to value and has a low death rate, rogues met the rule but had a higher death rate so were in my casualty list far too often! I havn't unlocked werewolves yet to know thier stats but Assassins also score well (just unlocked them) and I'm now at a point I just need more powerfull attack in everything.

Good luck

Ola68
06-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Thanks, I guess the werewolves are my option, nothing below will count since my lowest units are 23 A machines and 17 D machines. My beast warren is at lvl 1 and I don't see anything upto werewolves from the warren I want and not much after either, so it seems expensive both in time and construction cost.

Odie
06-02-2012, 06:55 AM
I have bought a number of them a few times and for me, the best value is the Canon. Sure they are expensive (500) and honor is tough to come by, but I have never had one "die" yet. So, I just save up to 500 and buy another every couple days or so. I loaded up on 20 Assasins, which are good for the price, but they seem to die easier than I would like.

Dewsy
06-02-2012, 07:25 AM
I've currently got 12 canons and during the last 500 or so fights I've only lost 1. Pretty tough little things

Njwmrb
06-02-2012, 07:38 AM
I've been wondering what to do with these also, I've got about 8k now and none of the units stand out to me. Not like MW where there was an obvious option (Super Hornets)

Ola68
06-02-2012, 01:29 PM
The cannons have been my prime target, but they have been too many lvls away. Now with an event and only 5 lvls away, I feel that I have a target. Thanks

The_Red
06-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I've been wondering what to do with these also, I've got about 8k now and none of the units stand out to me. Not like MW where there was an obvious option (Super Hornets)

Canons are well worth it, unless you've maxed attack/defense. I've only lost one thus far... which is amazing come to think of it, since Ive burned through 100s of manicores and 1000s of battling rams.

Everson25
06-02-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm keeping mine safe at the moment as it can be a good boost in the future. At the moment a bit short of 20k.

Everson25
06-03-2012, 01:16 AM
I'm keeping mine safe at the moment as it can be a good boost in the future. At the moment a bit short of 20k. let me correct my mistake. At the moment a bit over 2k. The value points on KA is much harder to get than MW.

Njwmrb
06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm saving all of my honor points for end-game honor units. No point on wasting them now on units that will be inferior in a few levels.

Yeah thats what I'm planning on doing also, I havent spent any honor points since my first days of playing when I bought a few Water Elementals

Arwin Stark
06-16-2012, 04:51 PM
I was wondering if there are any special events / units or competitions that involve honour points?

I have 10k and was thinking of holding onto them in case there might be some new cool stuff added.

spectra
06-16-2012, 05:23 PM
save all your Hs, unlock the canon (500 HP ea) and buy all you think need, they have very low rate, I have over 100 of them

Everson25
06-16-2012, 11:02 PM
save all your Hs, unlock the canon (500 HP ea) and buy all you think need, they have very low rate, I have over 100 of them hi Spectra! I'm glad we are allies...lol. over 100 canoe! It means over 50000 honor value. I reached almost 5k but I stopped doing too much pvp as I was losing my flaming c quite often. But I can see you must be burning many kingdoms...lol.

spectra
06-17-2012, 12:18 AM
hi Spectra! I'm glad we are allies...lol. over 100 canoe! It means over 50000 honor value. I reached almost 5k but I stopped doing too much pvp as I was losing my flaming c quite often. But I can see you must be burning many kingdoms...lol.

I wish, my stat are ok, but there are some guys that have above 60k A/D
But I got the Devil Warlord, So I am doing more PVP, and will try to buy as many as I can, :)

Chups
06-18-2012, 12:08 PM
You're my Ally and you have exactly 127 Cannons. You also won both events!! Cannons are cool and tough, those Manticores sucks, they die twice a battle. :D

War Eagle
06-20-2012, 08:01 PM
So are cannons the best honor unit available? They are the best I see within the app, but several others are listed in the data sheet (as are other units which appear to be unavailable in-game).
Also, for those of you who play the other Funzio games, would they ever add newer and more powerful units at a later time?
In other words... should I go ahead and spend my honor points on cannons.. or save them?

stricker
06-20-2012, 10:00 PM
So are cannons the best honor unit available? They are the best I see within the app, but several others are listed in the data sheet (as are other units which appear to be unavailable in-game).
Also, for those of you who play the other Funzio games, would they ever add newer and more powerful units at a later time?
In other words... should I go ahead and spend my honor points on cannons.. or save them?totally OT here... but just for you buddy... ;p
http://misweb.cbi.msstate.edu/~COBI/images/BullyLarge.gif

Freekizh
06-20-2012, 10:03 PM
totally OT here... but just for you buddy... ;p
http://misweb.cbi.msstate.edu/~COBI/images/BullyLarge.gif

Lol..u r the KING of OT buddy!!

stricker
06-20-2012, 10:24 PM
hahaha... yup... always OnTopic... that's me ;p

spectra
06-20-2012, 10:29 PM
You're my Ally and you have exactly 127 Cannons. You also won both events!! Cannons are cool and tough, those Manticores sucks, they die twice a battle. :D

Manticores give me a nice attack boost, and are cheap to buy, My IPH is 5K so I use them as meat shields
rather loose them than the canons, :)

War Eagle
06-21-2012, 09:09 PM
In other words... should I go ahead and spend my honor points on cannons.. or save them?

So... back on topic... anyone have any input on this?

The_Red
06-22-2012, 05:58 PM

I think they are the best unit out there - I think I lose a cannon a week, which isn't bad at all given
the PvP I do. I'm actually pretty surprised when I see that one kicked off. *shrug*

Hobtuse
06-22-2012, 08:57 PM

I think cannons are definitely the best honor unit available. I wasted quite a lot of honor pts on the rogues, and giant worms haha early on till I started playing properly. For me, I just pump everything into werewolves. (I lose about 1-2 werewolves a week)

I don't invest in cannons but that's due to the fact that I chose to go down the infantry+beast route. (the HP+machines/cannon route is superior)

Otherwise, cannons are the best units available. They seldom die, and have really good stats. There might be future better honor units, if that time comes, I will just PVP more (though I already PVP quite a lot already)