PDA

View Full Version : It's a Robbery Event not an Economy Event

Burn
06-02-2012, 03:06 AM
This Big Earners event... Everyone appears to be assuming that it's about the size of your own Hourly income from buildings.

Until I hear officially that this is the case, I don't believe the above can be correct.

Simple reason: that isn't even an event, it's an award ceremony for effort of the past, not effort in the event itself - it makes no sense.

Events are dynamic, fluid, with the outcome usually effected by time invested during the course of the event itself.

The ONLY thing that makes sense to me, is this is a Robbery event - you win by robbing a higher cash amount per hour than your rivals.

If I'm wrong, then this is the dumbest event yet.

If I'm correct, economists and campers just shifted from "yay, our riches mean we've won already, let's party" to a rather less rewarding... "oh oh, our riches mean we are now the primary target, let's hide".

Either way, no concern of mine, the Coffer event does at least makes sense, Thug Life is back, 499 Rats are gonna multiply again, so I have plenty of other business to attend to - The Big Earners event is getting none of my attention.

doinkent
06-02-2012, 03:25 AM
i hope you are right. i dont understand the point of 2 day iph event, other thn the intention for us to spend gold but its just stupid

Bruiser
06-02-2012, 03:29 AM
At what point in the pop up does it describe "Robbing" or anything related to robbing to give you this idea? They are rewarding the best earners. The players with the highest hourly income from MONEY buildings will win...I am having a hard time understanding this Burn. We have an hourly income displayed in our profile for a reason...And this is it.

vitus79
06-02-2012, 03:34 AM
also u could earn money from fights but they stated money buildings. now theres another event where u get more respect from robs. makes sense somehow. babytway said shes getting more respect from robs actually in another thread, i bet she made the first million while we still try to figure out :D

emcee
06-02-2012, 03:38 AM
De Nile is not in Egypt any longer :p
The event is pretty clear. The only thing not clear is the level cut off which I interpret as lvl 1-100 and 101-200.
Also, there's debate at income/hr increase, income collected or just straight income/hr at end of event. I'm leaning towards the last.

Coladonato
06-02-2012, 03:41 AM
also u could earn money from fights but they stated money buildings. now theres another event where u get more respect from robs. makes sense somehow. babytway said shes getting more respect from robs actually in another thread, i bet she made the first million while we still try to figure out :D

I'm really hoping that it is a robbing event but it doesn't seem to read that way at all. How come there is no official explanation from CCMark? Or anyone for that matter? You would think there would be "rules" for the event listed somewhere.........and where is the current top 500 list so we know where we stand? I'm gonna go rob some Rats! Lol

Luciferianism
06-02-2012, 03:44 AM
... It doesn't mention robbing in the slightest way.

silverbackspur
06-02-2012, 04:01 AM
Can't see it having anything to do with robbing either.

Burn
06-02-2012, 04:01 AM
Income from buildings.

Yours? Or by robbing someone elses?

As said in OP, it might well be an award ceremony. Also as said, that would be the dumbest event ever. Thus why it makes no sense to me, as Funzio are usually pretty sharp and shrewd.

Plus JJ is right, I hate this event, for me it is useless ;)

But also...

For 1, anyone that isn't already in the top economy percentile will simply opt out - the event is a business dud.

For 2, now you've ruled out maybe 95% of your likely participants, let's further diminish the fiscal opportunity by targetting the event at the most passive players that are least likely to spend Gold - the event is a business dud.

For 3, you cannot really alter the outcome in the timeframe alloted - the event is a business dud.

I'll repeat again, it's a dumb event.

The only possible reason I can see, is that Funzio are hoping to get the mean players to finally open their wallets to buy Gold buildings, in the hope that once you buy once, future Gold spend is far more likely. That at least makes some kind of sense.

Bruiser
06-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Im confident there will be a robbery event in the not too distant future and that will be clearly explained as was the last event.

Dr Girlfriend
06-02-2012, 04:29 AM
Haha! It may be stupid, but a "highest hourly income" event has to be an economy event.

If it were a robbery event (a good idea, btw!), wouldn't it be "total amount robbed" along the lines of the pvp event we just had?

The Billionaire
06-02-2012, 05:16 AM
I see what Burn is saying

It could well be a robbery event because it says "The players with the highest hourly income from money buildings will win" it doesn't specify whether they are your money buildings or someone elses.

Between Thug Life and PVP all i've been doing lately is fighting, i'm gonna rob my heart out and see if i can make the top 500

And what happens if you level up to 100 or past it during the event?

Max Power
06-02-2012, 05:36 AM
I absolutely see what Burn is saying. I was really scratching my head on this one. The way it reads, it's just throwing stats at the people who are already top earners. Reading between the lines, it includes robs. Either way, I just don't get it.

As Burns stated, normally these events can be figured out by how Funzio is trying to monetize it. With the short duration and space needed to build gold buildings, I just don't see how this pays off. At least with robs being part of the equation, there are stamina refreshes.

On a side note, I logged in this AM and though finally, after completing TL a few weeks ago, some 499ers are showing up in my feed. Now I know why. Stinkin rats.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 05:41 AM
I absolutely see what Burn is saying. I was really scratching my head on this one. The way it reads, it's just throwing stats at the people who are already top earners. Reading between the lines, it includes robs. Either way, I just don't get it.

I can see it involved robbing because you can rob players buildings to keep them from collecting their income? I think that's the minimum involvement. I hope I don't hit the next level by 6/3 D:

The semantics are misleading :/

jmeijer
06-02-2012, 05:44 AM
They should've made it the highest 5 people per level; I would've had a chance by then. I've seen nobody with a better economy on my level (124)..

TenderPlacebo
06-02-2012, 05:56 AM
I'm pretty sure it's just based off IPH, I'm already receiving 4 R from a level 10 LM, Im level 97 with 255k p/h. I do agree this is not an event, you are being rewarded for all your efforts till now. I guess the 3 days would give you time to buy gold buildings, since they build in 5 min it could increase your IPH in a short time.
Also I just realized there is no bonus with this item, which is kind of lame. Why not give the winners 100 defense points. I guess that's another indication how this is not really a event just a reward, so to speak

Dr Girlfriend
06-02-2012, 06:04 AM
I'm pretty sure it's just based off IPH, I'm already receiving 4 R from a level 10 LM, Im level 97 with 255k p/h. I do agree this is not an event, you are being rewarded for all your efforts till now. I guess the 3 days would give you time to buy gold buildings, since they build in 5 min it could increase your IPH in a short time.

I think you're mixing up the events. The coffer event awards extra respect, the income event offers a gun with no extra capabilities.

And I have 36K successful robs, and I'm not seeing any additional rep. Just got one from a credit agency.

k0de
06-02-2012, 06:04 AM
How come there is no official explanation from CCMark? Or anyone for that matter?
If we are in fact dealing with an IpH event (as I believe we are) rather than a Robbery-themed event, it would be reasonable to conclude that they probably just don't give a ****. What else would you expect from the people behind such a half-arsed event concept? Looks like the amount of effort they've put into it was only marginally more than that put into communicating the thing with us here.

Of course if it is a Robbery event, that would invalidate a key element of the theory as outlined above (though without necessarily disproving the conclusion). However, I doubt that this event was intended to be based around robberies, largely owing to the omission of the words "rob/robbery" in the event outline. Sure, this company has some unusual ideas and methods sometimes, but surely they would have described such an event as "The players who rob the most money will win."
Because some things are just too hard to fck up.

TenderPlacebo
06-02-2012, 06:10 AM
I think you're mixing up the events. The coffer event awards extra respect, the income event offers a gun with no extra capabilities.

And I have 36K successful robs, and I'm not seeing any additional rep. Just got one from a credit agency.

Umm, wow I feel stupid your absolutely right the coffer event gives you extra R, there is no bonus for the IPH event. I have no idea why im receiving extra R then, I'm def. getting 4 on level 10 LM.

vitus79
06-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Umm, wow I feel stupid your absolutely right the coffer event gives you extra R, there is no bonus for the IPH event. I have no idea why im receiving extra R then, I'm def. getting 4 on level 10 LM.

lets try to figure it, do you have the black widow? maybe they messed up event prizes since they had troubles to get the skill points working? any1 without the black widow can confirm 4rp on high landromat? just got 4 rp and have the widow, laundry level was hidden and cant recall payout yet

Dr Girlfriend
06-02-2012, 06:17 AM
lets try to figure it, do you have the black widow? maybe they messed up event prizes since they had troubles to get the skill points working? any1 without the black widow can confirm 4rp on high landromat? just got 4 rp and have the widow, laundry level was hidden and cant recall payout yet

I have the black widow, and I'm not getting extra rep.

I was thinking maybe they got to the first prize in the coffer event, and that's giving the extra rep by mistake? I got a late start on that one with only 2 coffers so far.

BOS
06-02-2012, 06:17 AM
@ Vitus, just robbed 2 level 10 lm's, got 3 rp per hit. I do have the widow.

vitus79
06-02-2012, 06:21 AM
ok im out of guesses then, thx BOS n Dr.G, time for a nap. just got my 3rd artefact, back in an hour :)

lvl10 laundromat $82 4 rp

i need muney
06-02-2012, 06:54 AM
What Burn said + everyone should start a competion at point zero, having equal opportunities. Stupid NOT-event.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 07:08 AM
I like the fact that there a division between the levels. The only thing I don't like is that the brackets are too broad and like others said...it's just not balanced in terms of everybody starting from one single point. Competitions should have a competitive feel to it, some people lost weeks ago and that's obvious.

This doesn't feel like a competition it's a waiting game. I'm waiting for my 12s and 24s to time out *sigh*

Dr Girlfriend
06-02-2012, 07:10 AM
This would've been better served as a month long event, and then based on who increased their income/hour the most over that period of time. That would've been a little more fair, and a lot more like an actual event.

emcee
06-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Similar events in MW and KA.

MW - Any good commander knows that training and equipment don't come cheap. The 500...with the highest hourly revenue will be rewarded for their resourcefulness.
It does not state highest hourly revenue raided. If that is what its meant then the word hourly would not make sense in that context.

KA - The top 500....will win. The Lords with the highest hourly income rate will win.
It does not state the highest income rate from invasion which doesn't even make sense. If that is what they are implying it would just state the highest income from invasion.

CC - The players with the highest hourly income from money buildings will win.
If robberies were the case it should state the highest income from robberies. Hourly would not make sense in this context as well as money buildings. In actuality by the mere fact that they have stated money buildings would imply money from pve and pvp would be excluded.

It's all about semantics.

Moreover, from economics side of things, this event may potentially net more real dollars for Funzio as it takes huge amounts of gold to complete upgrades early not to mention real dollars to buy in game cash.

If not, I would bet it will net more money than the last pvp event which only required 10 gold to refill stamina and from top spenders it seems to be a fraction of what people spent compared to previous events as most people can gauge their standings and most just quit or not even participate in the first place due to low stamina.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 07:17 AM
It seems to me that there might be a severe lack of progress in the creativity department. I mean, they're pushing out so many events so quickly, that they must be running out of ideas and quickly.

This is just another indicator that it may be starting to get desperate over in Corporate HQ :/

dudeman
06-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Fcuk, I'm not reading all those posts.

Burn, I do believe you are incorrect on this one. Allow me to explain my p.o.v.

The PvP event is an IPH event that is meant to have players buying gold to expedite builds and upgrades and cash to afford the most expensive upgrades. I do agree with you that this is an incredibly stupid idea for an event, but this event is not being run as a stand-alone event, the Coffer event is in a way "linked" to the PvP event.

This IPH event is designed to get players building and upgrading so that robbers will have more targets and better targets (something I think we all know has been lacking due to laziness and incompetent economy planning), and the coffer event reward of +1 respect from robberies is designed to create a few more robbers to go out and rob those new targets.

Of course, I could easily be mistaken as I believe you were Burn, but this is my take on the two events anyhow. The PvP on it's own, pointless, I agree. Both events ran simultaneously, each makes a bit of sense, but even the coffer event is not very appealing to non-robbers unless you absolutely must have the stats on that melee item.

FisK
06-02-2012, 07:38 AM
I have emailed support to get an official explanation, since there is so much confusion about how this event works

vitus79
06-02-2012, 07:40 AM
I have emailed support to get an official explanation, since there is so much confusion about how this event works

good luck on getting an reply until the event ends :P

murf
06-02-2012, 07:45 AM
This Big Earners event... Everyone appears to be assuming that it's about the size of your own Hourly income from buildings.

Until I hear officially that this is the case, I don't believe the above can be correct.

Simple reason: that isn't even an event, it's an award ceremony for effort of the past, not effort in the event itself - it makes no sense.

Events are dynamic, fluid, with the outcome usually effected by time invested during the course of the event itself.

The ONLY thing that makes sense to me, is this is a Robbery event - you win by robbing a higher cash amount per hour than your rivals.

If I'm correct, economists and campers just shifted from "yay, our riches mean we've won already, let's party" to a rather less rewarding... "oh oh, our riches mean we are now the primary target, let's hide".

Either way, no concern of mine, the Coffer event does at least makes sense, Thug Life is back, 499 Rats are gonna multiply again, so I have plenty of other business to attend to - The Big Earners event is getting none of my attention.

Think about it this way, is there any reason for you to spend gold for robbing? I guess to refill stamina, but it's not that frequent that you find juicy robs. So, what type of event will promote the most gold spending....IpH or increase in IpH, all those on the fence to get gold buildings, will get them this weekend.

Sav Clarke
06-02-2012, 07:54 AM
I think they have done this event to balance it between playing styles. So this is for the campers that wouldn't have participated in the last event

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 07:58 AM
I think they have done this event to balance it between playing styles. So this is for the campers that wouldn't have participated in the last event

Then there's people in the middle like me who isn't winning events and doesn't camp... :(

ShawnBB
06-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Then there's people in the middle like me who isn't winning events and doesn't camp... :(

Pawn, that's why you should improve your game play now.
Econ and PvP have no conflict, i believe most forum members are very competitive in both ways.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Pawn, that's why you should improve your game play now.
Econ and PvP have no conflict, i believe most forum members are very competitive in both ways.

I wouldn't say my game play is flawed though. I serial rob and i've lately been massive defense spending for gattling turrets. It just so happens that I open 80 crates per event and never get to 9 let alone 10. My economy is on the rise as we speak, just putting up some new buildings now and I just feel like the events are out to get me :P

Burn
06-02-2012, 08:54 AM
No-one need concern themselves about disagreeing with me, I was just throwing it out there for consideration - clearly all written evidence indeed does point to this being a Top 500 Incomes list rather than an Event in the style that we have come to understand from past events.

Frankly they could award the prizes right now, because not much will change.

Even more likely is the earlier suggestions that Funzio...

a: are lacking in creativity

b: are just testing every conceivable way of making money out of their victims, oops, I mean customers ;)

Anyone that drops big Gold on this is a bit silly, go buy a weapon of similar stats, or some of the current crates which contain some tasty explosives, because the end prize is nothing special, and seemingly has no modifier or bonus attached.

My friendly advice... Please try to resist dropping heavy Gold just to get your name on an ego list - that isn't clever, or worthwhile in any way.

richard118
06-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Nah....first event was all about pvp
This time its reward for campers.

Rhino72
06-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Very easy business concept here for this event:

Best way to increase your iph is to buy gold buildings
Fastest way to increase your iph is to use gold to finish your upgrade of a gold building or a regular building
Rinse repeat from 6/01 - 6/03 and hope you are in the top 500

Just another event idea to stimulate gold sales. If you already have a great economy you are set, if you are on the fence you might spend gold.

Daniel2115
06-02-2012, 10:14 AM
You guys think were going to get a leaderboard in the next two days since it's the weekend?

dudeman
06-02-2012, 10:47 AM
You guys think were going to get a leaderboard in the next two days since it's the weekend?

We had updates last weekend, and last weekend was a national holiday in the US.

If we don't get updates for this event it won't be because it's the weekend, it will be because Conzio doesn't want to hear all the *****ing if they don't or can't deliver the prize on time. If you don't know if you won you won't complain for not getting the prize, right?

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 10:47 AM

Not likely, more due to the fact that it's a three day event and it's been day two. I just discovered this today, their timers are really awful. An event that is 3 days long and ends on the 3rd doesn't show up until the morning of 6/2, nice.

dudeman
06-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Not likely, more due to the fact that it's a three day event and it's been day two. I just discovered this today, their timers are really awful. An event that is 3 days long and ends on the 3rd doesn't show up until the morning of 6/2, nice.

Restart your game more often. Most of us have been seeing the event screen since last night.

Still a day late, but I'm thinking for this event it won't make a huge difference.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Restart your game more often. Most of us have been seeing the event screen since last night.

I had just gotten back from an amusement park and collapsed. More or less my fault...I closed the app and reopened it, saw nothing. Spent all my energy then restarted it again and lo and behold, 20 energy left and there's both the events. Had a nice hard *facepalm* then collapsed.

I found out something though, when you start the construction for a new building it instantly adds that to the IpH whereas if you are upgrading it takes until the upgrade is complete to update. So somebody can maybe use that to squeak over the line?

dudeman
06-02-2012, 11:01 AM
I found out something though, when you start the construction for a new building it instantly adds that to the IpH whereas if you are upgrading it takes until the upgrade is complete to update. So somebody can maybe use that to squeak over the line?

That's how it works now. It used to be that any upgrade or new construction would add to your IPH instantly. It makes sense that they changed the upgrades, but why not the new construction too? You don't make that +$33,000/hr until the NC finishes and you start collecting.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 11:10 AM
...but why not the new construction too? You don't make that +$33,000/hr until the NC finishes and you start collecting.

Yeah I figured the same thing, so when I started putting my buildings I realized the figures were off more than the tycoon allowance, so then I realized they were adding only for constructions. I agree with it not making any sense, it should only be added when it is finished.

There is not an argument that I can make unless the process works that there is some method that would make the programming easier. If not that, then two different parties in the company coded the methods for upgrading and construction different, and they did it in two different and opposing ways. For example, many separate groups nowadays in major companies divide up the programming to many different pairs of workers, then combine their work at the completion to cut down on the time to make major programs like Word for instance. I think this is an example of that process. Two separate parties did work separately developing these two functions, then pooled their results.

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 11:14 AM
I disagree in this case. As dudeman mentioned, both methods used to account for their increases immediately. Funzio made a conscious decision to change this.

PawnXIIX
06-02-2012, 11:20 AM
I disagree in this case. As dudeman mentioned, both methods used to account for their increases immediately. Funzio made a conscious decision to change this.

Well there goes that theory. Probably because some upgrade times are so long and they take so much gold that Funzio want you to pay for that increase in IpH in gold...that's really all I have anymore xD

procsyzarc
06-02-2012, 11:40 AM
I can't believe (well actually with funzio I can) they put on an event over the weekend when no one will update and no post or information on how it actually works apart from a very unclear and late message in game.

ShawnBB
06-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Similar events in MW and KA.

MW - Any good commander knows that training and equipment don't come cheap. The 500...with the highest hourly revenue will be rewarded for their resAqourcefulness.
It does not state highest hourly revenue raided. If that is what its meant then the word hourly would not make sense in that context.

KA - The top 500....will win. The Lords with the highest hourly income rate will win.
It does not state the highest income rate from invasion which doesn't even make sense. If that is what they are implying it would just state the highest income from invasion.

CC - The players with the highest hourly income from money buildings will win.
If robberies were the case it should state the highest income from robberies. Hourly would not make sense in this context as well as money buildings. In actuality by the mere fact that they have stated money buildings would imply money from pve and pvp would be excluded.

It's all about semantics.

Moreover, from economics side of things, this event may potentially net more real dollars for Funzio as it takes huge amounts of gold to complete upgrades early not to mention real dollars to buy in game cash.

If not, I would bet it will net more money than the last pvp event which only required 10 gold to refill stamina and from top spenders it seems to be a fraction of what people spent compared to previous events as most people can gauge their standings and most just quit or not even participate in the first place due to low stamina.

👍completely agree.

PvP is mainly on participation, with little real money revenue bring to funzio.
IpH on the contrary, mainly on instant real money spend, with little need for participation.
Like someone said before, this event is a perfect combination with open coffers.

Econ is the actual strategy part of this game, so is RP spent. And ultimately what we play in CC is cumulating,either RP or IpH.

Sometimes you don't get the prize if you don't participate, sometimes you don't get the prize if you don't cumulate.

Plux
06-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I believe this is a collection event and robs against factor in. Who can collect the most bucks in 72hrs from their Money Buildings. Of course it could mean the Highest income you get in an hour through the 72hrs from your money buildings. I'm thinking the former and should be an easy gun for me.

Olly1
06-02-2012, 04:44 PM
This should fuel the fire; in Kingdom Age the same event shows, ie the 'top 500 below lvl 100 and the top 500 above lvl 100.

First problem is there is no mention of a reward at all. So that could even mean there isn't a prize.

Second problem: there are NO players even at level 100 on KA. The level cap was only at 75 until very recently

My point is that Funzio seem to be getting lazy, using the same methods to try and generate gold sales. With that in mind, this event is clearly to push players to buying gold buildings as suggested in earlier posts. IMO there is nothing else to it. A lazy event with errors in the design and publishing across the board by Funzio

They didn't even have the brains to realise that 'below 100' and 'above 100' would cause a problem for those AT level 100. Don't try and read into the way they worded that because the answer is simple; they didn't think.

procsyzarc
06-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Reading the 3 dispriptions assuming its the same event in all 3 game it is the highest income per hour, the KA discription is pretty clear

Chester78
06-02-2012, 04:56 PM
If it makes anyone feel any better, I didn't even read what the event was, and I've been attacking people left and right because I assumed this was another PvP event. I'm a moron. Sorry for randomly attacking everyone for no reason.

Fig Oni
06-02-2012, 04:58 PM
@Shem

You are right 'easy gun for you'

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Burn is very right this is an income collected via building event.

It not a event that income counts only for your own building but any income gain from robbing your rivals buildings too.
Shame I can't compete with people in the higher levels but I'll cross my fingers.

@Shem

You are right 'easy gun for you'

Talking in absolutes...source please?

wupuck
06-02-2012, 05:03 PM
I believe this is a collection event and robs against factor in. Who can collect the most bucks in 72hrs from their Money Buildings. Of course it could mean the Highest income you get in an hour through the 72hrs from your money buildings. I'm thinking the former and should be an easy gun for me.
What level are you Plux?

I do kind of hope this is true. While I haven't put much RM into the game, I've put quite a bit of time and have a very respectable $263,339/hr income. Considering I don't remember meeting ANYONE below level 100 w/ a higher hourly income then me (unless they had a boatload of gold buildings - meaning single digits encounters). I would like an event to "reward" this play, I just hope i'm in that top 500 for this.

Fig Oni
06-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Talking in absolutes...source please?

I'm wrong carry on playing the way it need to be.

Sigmanu00
06-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm agree with you burn. Let the 499ers pay.

Redsox

Fig Oni
06-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Off Topic Alert:

Has there been an increase of thug life goal beyond thug life 300?

Chester78
06-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Off Topic Alert:

Has there been an increase of thug life goal beyond thug life 300?

I'm on 308.

Fig Oni
06-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Cheers Mate

Anyone want me to get to the magic 500.

320 635 172

Really itching to complete my thug life goals & become a rat cruncher.
Refuse to do thug life goal unless I have 500+ mafia's.

k0de
06-02-2012, 08:48 PM
[...]I haven't put much RM into the game

I would like an event to "reward" this play
Okay, well... I can think of at least two things that are wrong with that idea.

nopenopenope
06-10-2012, 09:19 AM

Burn is very right this is an income collected via building event.

It not a event that income counts only for your own building but any income gain from robbing your rivals buildings too.
Shame I can't compete with people in the higher levels but I'll cross my fingers.

Will these ostriches pluck their heads out of the sand, man up, and apologize for misleading the forum community? Constantly trying to 'read between the lines' things that aren't even there can negatively impact gameplay strategies for others that may not know any better, aka 'followed sheep' if you will; especially in an event with deadlines where every second counts. No, this was not a 'stupid event', but I do hear that crow tastes pretty good this time of year =P

Behzat
06-10-2012, 10:49 AM

Whatever it is,it was good.