PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Advice / Opinions :P

Quirt
06-02-2012, 01:31 AM
I have only been playing for ~6weeks but haven't won any event yet (I’m not complaining -- just explaining) :p I like a challenge and I'm more of an optimist than pessimist soooo I'm leaning towards "GOING FOR IT"!! (i.e. with this "Golden Defense" 312/488 weapon)

My situation is --- I am “crawling” - trying to build my economy after leveling too quickly (before I stumbled across these forums) -- but each event calls me outta my tent --- er trailer I guess cause I am moving LOL :D I leveled like 6 times on the last event trying to get in the top 500. I only had about ~25 stamina :P lol but I pretty much went without sleep for three days :D (didn't use gold) but didn't allow my stamina to max out either (much / or for too long)

ANYWAAAYYYY I'm currently around lvl 65 --- have IpH ~13K --- have a Brownstone about 18hrs from completion and just got my Blues Club to lvl 3 --- do I have any realistic chance of getting in the top 500 of the <100 tier? Or should I not try to knock myself out on this one? :confused:
Also I have some gold left over from a vault I bought so I could buy a Church if you think that would "help" --- I mean obviously it will help but is it advisable?
My gold is usually only reserved for weapon purchases (crates) so I don’t plan to use gold to rush completion on buildings. I think the gold I would spend on rush jobs would be better spent on “crates”

As always thanks for your input !! You forum veterans make this good game better !!

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 01:34 AM
I'd stick with the crates, I think even 30k is too low to win.

Feng1234
06-02-2012, 01:42 AM
No way. Just focus of getting your MTs, Dominicians, and Lofts up to level 4 ASAP.

MaddSkillz
06-02-2012, 01:42 AM
I would personally wait until you see the preliminary top 500 list. Save that gold for something else. There are a lot of players with +100k Iph. If you see the list and the bottom looks attainable, at that point you decide if it is worth spending your gold. Then churches would prob help your IpH a little. Otherwise, I would save it for HL buildings or crates.

Quirt
06-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Roger that -- I play a LOT and most hoods I come across suck LOL so I really don't know how many people actively play --- just know the few hoods I've seen with ~40K per hour are far between -- thought 500 -- might have a chance.
I only have about 2 mill in the bank too ---- so not like I could upgrade too terribly fast even if I did buy a few buildings and rush them to completion
Cheers

Sav Clarke
06-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Like the others have said, taking your economy from 13k to get into the top 500 would be a massive ask and you would need to spend a ridiculous amount of gold to finish upgrades early.

nopenopenope
06-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Do you have max mafia for your level? That plays a role in the quality of hoods you will come across.

Quirt
06-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Do you have max mafia for your level? That plays a role in the quality of hoods you will come across.
Ahh good point --- no I'm only at 100 mob members ATM :o Hmmm Ima startin' to feel a little dumb for asking this question :D
Remember there are no "stupid questions" --- just stupid people :D