PDA

View Full Version : Big Earners - Let's get some actual numbers (100+)

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Having everyone post their income is nice and all, but what is it going to actually show?

If we have a poll we can see exactly how many people are in different income ranges.

I forgot to mention that I created this poll for levels 101+, so if you are below that level please do not vote in the poll.

vitus79
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Having everyone post their income is nice and all, but what is it going to actually show?

If we have a poll we can see exactly how many people are in different income ranges.

This is my first time using the poll feature, so if I funk it up just ignore this thread!

u can add a poll to this thread anytime

dudeman
06-01-2012, 11:35 PM
u can add a poll to this thread anytime

Done. Also edited my post :p

BOS
06-01-2012, 11:35 PM
876,000 iph, that should be good for the top 500?!

vitus79
06-01-2012, 11:55 PM
876,000 iph, that should be good for the top 500?!

yes i really do regret now selling my under 12h buildings, hope collections count toward the event somehow, at least i can collect almost 100%, only laundromat is promissing false income

OG Kush
06-02-2012, 12:00 AM
316k per hour. :/ not sure but I hope I'm number 500. Haven't got any none gold item that has over 100 points in a skill.

k0de
06-02-2012, 01:12 AM
316k per hour. :/ not sure but I hope I'm number 500.
I hope so too, since that would make me around about number 497 once my GC hits L2 in a few hours time.

However, going on past form you wouldn't want to be below my $324k. I've never won a single major prize in any event and I see no reason for things to change now- though I wouldn't complain if they did. (Well, no, actually... I probably would- the game has so many other issues that one is never at a loss for something to complain about).

slackerboy
06-02-2012, 01:27 AM
@dudeman, not sure if you can change the poll and breakdown the less than 500k since the majority of votes are falling in this range.
Would be good if you can split at 100k levels.
Not sure if this is possible now, the 800k maybe even the 500k are on to a sure thing here. It is the people within the 100k to 500k bracket that are the ones who are also keen to see the breakdown.

hinofwars
06-02-2012, 01:33 AM
IPH: 1188631. Won't be able to increase during the event because I am still saving for upgrade.

Plux
06-02-2012, 02:52 AM
I Synched my hood so $16m inside first 3mins of the tournament, Synergy it's You and Me for Number 1!!!

xclusiv
06-02-2012, 02:57 AM
It's what total income you can pull in not what your building average is, I just started with a per hr of a billion so that will fall but that total income is key you must collect!

how do you know?

jmeijer
06-02-2012, 05:29 AM
I'm at 244k/hr. No way that I'm going to win this prize.

MonteCitan
06-02-2012, 05:52 AM
I'm at 244k/hr. No way that I'm going to win this prize.

I hear that!

Amber_
06-02-2012, 06:51 AM
how do you know?

What Plux wrote is not true. The rules are very clear, "The players with the highest hourly income from money buildings will win". Otherwise it would say "The players who's COLLECTED the most from their money buildings will win", which it doesn't.

I really hope I get it, 890k/h

Jill
06-02-2012, 09:15 AM
What Plux wrote is not true. The rules are very clear, "The players with the highest hourly income from money buildings will win". Otherwise it would say "The players who's COLLECTED the most from their money buildings will win", which it doesn't.

I really hope I get it, 890k/h

I agree Amber and you have no worries with your income whereas me just touched over $500k, so I'm not sure if I'll make it. Goodluck to all

dudeman
06-02-2012, 09:15 AM
@dudeman, not sure if you can change the poll and breakdown the less than 500k since the majority of votes are falling in this range.
Would be good if you can split at 100k levels.
Not sure if this is possible now, the 800k maybe even the 500k are on to a sure thing here. It is the people within the 100k to 500k bracket that are the ones who are also keen to see the breakdown.

I think the poll is stuck the way it is unfortunately.

I honestly thought there would be a lot more people above $500k. Surely there must be 500 people in the game with incomes above that.

Hacksaw Paul
06-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Am I being dumb folks? This earner's event thing is about how much you can rob from other players right? Not how much you earn from your buildings? If it's the latter then what's the point of it, the outcome will only be achieved by spending gold on big money buildings, ah the penny drops. Lol.

dudeman
06-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Am I being dumb folks? This earner's event thing is about how much you can rob from other players right? Not how much you earn from your buildings? If it's the latter then what's the point of it, the outcome will only be achieved by spending gold on big money buildings, ah the penny drops. Lol.

I have not been given the impression that this event has anything to do with robberies, mostly due to the absence of the words "rob" and "robberies" on the event info page.

TRAZ
06-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Who knows what it really means...no real explanation, only people's interpretation and that seems to vary.

LOL...I have no idea what I make right now. Can only access the forum. I'll have to take the poll later.

Hacksaw Paul
06-02-2012, 09:43 AM
I have not been given the impression that this event has anything to do with robberies, mostly due to the absence of the words "rob" and "robberies" on the event info page.

I see your point dudeman, I won't be a winner in this tournament then with a 200k ish hourly income then! BOO!

Havoc
06-02-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm was a gold buyer and I erge all to stop buying gold it is a sham. The events are rigged I spent over 3k gold on one briefcase event and never unlocked a 10th. I will never waste obtuse dollar on this game please don't waste your money it's fixed. Funzio had no response to mY email emails. This is a shady company who got bought for 210 million. Stop buying gold it's pointless. They lost a cutumer in myself I can only hope to take away as many other gold buyers as I can from this pimP syndicate. Don't contribute to there unfair corporate sham.

Amber_
06-02-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm was a gold buyer and I erge all to stop buying gold it is a sham. The events are rigged I spent over 3k gold on one briefcase event and never unlocked a 10th. I will never waste obtuse dollar on this game please don't waste your money it's fixed. Funzio had no response to mY email emails. This is a shady company who got bought for 210 million. Stop buying gold it's pointless. They lost a cutumer in myself I can only hope to take away as many other gold buyers as I can from this pimP syndicate. Don't contribute to there unfair corporate sham.

Yeah well, I'm with you. I've been a gold spender (not a big, but like average) since I started playing. Spent 5k gold to get from 9 to 10 on the Midas gun-event. Didn't get it. Before that I had spent several thousands on gold to get the event items, while a lot of players had gotten almost every item for free. That's when I understood it was rigged.. doesn't matter how much gold you spend. So after the Midas event I decided to never spend gold again, which I haven't and won't do. I'm not telling anyone else what to do, just think think about it one extra time before you give your money away to this company.

Falcon Eddie
06-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Falcon Eddie 891k per hr. and I am not a gold buyer. I spent 100 bucks when I first started this game. And that was stupid. I do win most of the events. And have a big income. You don't need to buy gold. That's just for people who want big stats. Witch I don't. Have, want, or need. It's all about big income & having fun. Ps Funzio. I don't think the only being able to attack 5 times is good at all it's frustrating. And just makes me not want to play any more. It's time consuming enough come on. Put it back the way it was. Any one besides me feel this way?